Photo

slow motion mode wow

3 replies to this topic
marvz
  • marvz

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:08 AM

i got gta iv the first day it came out and i never new that there was a slow motion mode untill now. cinema, WOW. oh and havent ben on here for months, im ready for a new gta game. **tired** angry.gif

themorbiddead
  • themorbiddead

San Andreas Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:42 AM

haha congrats, also most people i think are ready for a new GTA game with this one being such a letdown in many ways, im not saying its a bad game or anything i still play it and still have those moments where i just laugh but there just that GTAness missing about it like all the others had turn.gif

jesus incognito
  • jesus incognito

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (themorbiddead @ Sep 16 2008, 23:42)
haha congrats, also most people i think are ready for a new GTA game with this one being such a letdown in many ways, im not saying its a bad game or anything i still play it and still have those moments where i just laugh but there just that GTAness missing about it like all the others had turn.gif

I know what you mean. I chalk it up mostly to the fact that R*'s main focus for IV was to get the new physics engine up and running smoothly, which i believe they have accomplished. I tried playing San Andreas the other day and, after playing IV, it felt cheesy. And now that they have the new engine pretty much solid, R*'s only focus for the next few games will be to expand gameplay, much like how VC & SA had only slightly improved graphics, but VASTLY improved gameplay from III.

Oh, I also have a suspicion that the game was partially "stripped down" to have more content for the upcoming DLC. Just a thought... biggrin.gif

Slamman
  • Slamman

Godawful-Disturbed-Earl Root

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:54 AM

Rockstar's main focus was getting ALL the new elements into working order, and that's no small task. Consider the graphic detail in the SCOPE of this game! I for one still get a major kick out of the graphics. Pan the analog camera up as Niko walks, notice the Fish-eye lens effect? Proportions are then larger then life. It's amazingly nice graphically. Despite inherent limitations.

I discovered this SLOW camera mode via PS3's classic control layout, it threw me for a loop... I was in a high speed chase from police and all of a sudden I was in slo-mo and worried the police had me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users