Photo

GTA Roleplay

17 replies to this topic
ColdJolt
  • ColdJolt

Movie Star

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:08 AM

Im looking for help on a GTA Roleplay im gunna make. Much help will be needed and everyone will be credited to the max. Please look bellow and choose something that you wish to help me with. This is a free servace so dont ask for anything...

Need Help With:
---Multipul Voice Actors (Recorded than put in the movie, Clip a voice sample to a PM to be choosen)
---Graphic Artest for Logo (PM a sample of your work and I will provide the information needed to make LOGO, this is to stop spoilers)
---In Game Navigator/Driver (I need someone who knows the map well enough to drive without hesitation or waist time.)
---In Game Ace Shooter (I need 1 or 2 realy good gunners that can play a heros, the number of heros is still un-offical)
---In Game Villians (I need someone who can act a fight without maken it look like an easy givaway)

I will accept eather requests from pm or a post. Samples are the biggest needed thing, if you dont have samples for the things needed don't post that you whanna do it. The Script and story is still in editing to find ideal places for the film.

themorbiddead
  • themorbiddead

San Andreas Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:16 AM

hey im more then willing to do some of the graphics for the GTA Roleplay, ill send you some of my work in an email or something like that or do you want me to post on here? sly.gif

ColdJolt
  • ColdJolt

Movie Star

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:21 AM

QUOTE (themorbiddead @ Sep 17 2008, 06:16)
hey im more then willing to do some of the graphics for the GTA Roleplay, ill send you some of my work in an email or something like that or do you want me to post on here? sly.gif

Sure posting it here is ok...

themorbiddead
  • themorbiddead

San Andreas Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:29 AM Edited by themorbiddead, 17 September 2008 - 06:36 AM.

it depends on what time of graphics artwork you would like me to do so ill show y ou examples of what different things ive done

below is my preferred type of graphics artwork as its quite dark and dingy, this one took a while to create.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2466/artwork5ig6.jpg

below is a banner i made for a mate of mine who plays myheroesability on facebook and he has a big group and they needed a logo basically for it took me about 2-3 days to create

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5037/heroesability5wy7.jpg

My motorstorm graphics artwork was one of the basic motorstorm wallpapers available and basically i added logos and graphics and various colour changes and filters etc.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2332/motorstormaz0.jpg

hopefully these will be good enough but if not then im more then willing to try out one of the other things you have planned tounge2.gif

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (ColdJolt @ Sep 17 2008, 07:08)
Im looking for help on a GTA Roleplay im gunna make. Much help will be needed and everyone will be credited to the max. Please look bellow and choose something that you wish to help me with. This is a free servace so dont ask for anything...

Need Help With:
---Multipul Voice Actors (Recorded than put in the movie, Clip a voice sample to a PM to be choosen)
---Graphic Artest for Logo (PM a sample of your work and I will provide the information needed to make LOGO, this is to stop spoilers)
---In Game Navigator/Driver (I need someone who knows the map well enough to drive without hesitation or waist time.)
---In Game Ace Shooter (I need 1 or 2 realy good gunners that can play a heros, the number of heros is still un-offical)
---In Game Villians (I need someone who can act a fight without maken it look like an easy givaway)

I will accept eather requests from pm or a post. Samples are the biggest needed thing, if you dont have samples for the things needed don't post that you whanna do it. The Script and story is still in editing to find ideal places for the film.

Have a lot of acting experience and a decent mic setup, can do some voiceovers for you, any accent or style, then send you recordings.
cool.gif

Video and sound work of me on here:

www.teamfishcake.co.uk

ColdJolt
  • ColdJolt

Movie Star

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (MrJohn666 @ Sep 17 2008, 13:01)
QUOTE (ColdJolt @ Sep 17 2008, 07:08)

Need Help With:

Have a lot of acting experience and a decent mic setup, can do some voiceovers for you, any accent or style, then send you recordings.
cool.gif

Video and sound work of me on here:

www.teamfishcake.co.uk

can you give me a better URL...

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:53 PM

Just copy and paste it into your browser address bar? I think links are disabled.

Teamfishcake - Mr John (http://www.teamfishcake.co.uk)

ColdJolt
  • ColdJolt

Movie Star

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:21 PM Edited by ColdJolt, 17 September 2008 - 10:25 PM.

Ok, Your good ^.^ Quite funny too... how do you think you can do a french accent?

Ill allso need someone to tape the video, and some acctors, My tape recorder is not working...

themorbiddead
  • themorbiddead

San Andreas Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 06:14 AM

coldjolt did u wish for me to do the artwork?

LatinoJCLWWE
  • LatinoJCLWWE

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 04:35 AM

add me LatinoJCLWWE I want to play hero

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (ColdJolt @ Sep 17 2008, 23:21)
Ok, Your good ^.^ Quite funny too... how do you think you can do a french accent?

Ill allso need someone to tape the video, and some acctors, My tape recorder is not working...

My grandparents were french!

Not a problem. Can record what you want and upload it to teamfishcake server in mp3 or video format.
biggrin.gif

Trooper911
  • Trooper911

Soldier

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 September 2008 - 10:31 AM

Im an epic driver!

Sign me up for the driving roleplay!

Tell me wer to go and ill be their.
also great at car chases devil.gif

Add me saying GTA roleplay in the message. PSN: Trooper911

thanks.
Get in touch soon!

lualua7
  • lualua7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:11 PM

if u want a chooper chasin bike or car im pretty gd wid maverick

or i could be a villaiin

psn- jamrock72 wink.gif

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (MrJohn666 @ Sep 21 2008, 05:46)
QUOTE (ColdJolt @ Sep 17 2008, 23:21)

My grandparents were french!

Not a problem. Can record what you want and upload it to teamfishcake server in mp3 or video format.
biggrin.gif

ColdJolt,

If someone else is going to tape...and post it to the web...and others are going to act or drive...

How is this NOT going to end up being Mr. Johns project...

Just wondering... sarcasm.gif

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:32 PM Edited by MrJohn666, 24 September 2008 - 12:35 PM.

Yeah, then I'm going to take the fillings from his teeth.
bored.gif

Thanks for accusing me of plotting to steal, that's very endearing. To clarify what I offered above, I can record my own parts and send ColdJolt a link to them for him to download and use.

Katalix
  • Katalix

Awesome.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2008 - 11:34 PM

I consider myself an ace shooter, especially while driving. I'd love to do this movie especially as a villian.

PSN - Katalix

colgate.gif

RobJohnB95
  • RobJohnB95

John

• Members

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (Trooper911 @ Sep 21 2008, 10:31)
Im an epic driver!

Sign me up for the driving roleplay!

Tell me wer to go and ill be their.
also great at car chases devil.gif

Add me saying GTA roleplay in the message. PSN: Trooper911

thanks.
Get in touch soon!

have u got ps3 and 360, u added me on 360 b4 and now u got ps3?

wow

PS, Man u won Last sat!!!!!!

33stradale
  • 33stradale

Lolzeltov!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:51 AM Edited by 33stradale, 27 September 2008 - 09:53 AM.

errm, i do draw but not on the computer. although i could do some voices, as like back up, whats this gonna involve? also in the words of another player i ''know liberty city like back of my hand, lol''

psn: barbad1

@ morbiddead, ur motorstorm work is amazing icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif drawing cars, especially damage efffects is fuking tricky

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users