Photo

Crouch, Motorcycles, in gta 3?

3 replies to this topic
Gta Guy 108
  • Gta Guy 108

Hoist the Colours!

• Members

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:39 AM

Okay, so I have been wanting to get gta 3 for the pc for a while, though I have been wondering if it would be possible to edit gta 3 to have bikes that are in vice city, like the faggio, sanchez, and the freeway. I have tryed, and used the gta lc mod, but it is not working for me at all. Converting the bikes and animations would be easy for a good person who would do it. In gta 3 the cops would crouch by their cars, there would be no need to convert the crouch from vc. I would do ALL of this myself, but I have no clue how.

Remember, I have already tried the gta lc mod and it does not work for me. (It crashes)

leik oh em jeez!
  • leik oh em jeez!

The boatman stays with the boat.

• Members

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:45 AM

I don't think anyone's going to do this, your best bet is to do what I did when I wanted a mod, learn how to do it and make it yourself, there are plenty of good tutorials around here that'll tell you how to do just about anything. wink.gif

wesley123
  • wesley123

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:59 PM

It isnt possible, the gta3 engine doesnt allow vehicles that can fly or vehicles like bikes. Thats why the dodo didnt have wings and you arent able to fly with it like you can in sa.

Doomed_Space_Marine
  • Doomed_Space_Marine

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (wesley123 @ Sep 9 2008, 19:59)
It isnt possible, the gta3 engine doesnt allow vehicles that can fly or vehicles like bikes. Thats why the dodo didnt have wings and you arent able to fly with it like you can in sa.

Actually dodo in GTA3 has wings and you are able to fly. It's easy when you understand how to use the glitch.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users