Photo

Other Airport Glitch?

17 replies to this topic
MolsonCanMan
  • MolsonCanMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:09 AM

I swear I saw this posted before but I can't find the thread so sorry if I am repeating something already on here. At the airport I know you can glitch into the terminal, onto the radar and glitch underground. But what about that large warehouse building on the north end of the airport right next to the helipad. I was playing the other night and someone was inside that building shooting out just like the terminal glitch. I know he wasn't ontop of the building because his blip didnt have an up or down arrow on it. Does anyone know if you can glitch into that building or was he using the underground glitch and just standing under that warehouse. I looked all over for the usual ways into a glitch but couldn't find any nooks to sneak in through.

Anyone else seen this or know how to do this?

Thanks!

Wenis IV
  • Wenis IV

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 04:04 AM

What he did was used the helicopter to fly inside the empire state building, then flew under the map and came up underneath the warehouse.. lots of people do that (stack up on Ammo and just kill all the people going to get choppers by hiding in the warehouse..)

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Wenis IV @ Sep 3 2008, 04:04)
What he did was used the helicopter to fly inside the empire state building, then flew under the map and came up underneath the warehouse.. lots of people do that (stack up on Ammo and just kill all the people going to get choppers by hiding in the warehouse..)

how do you fly in the ESB? mercie_blink.gif

RobJohnB95
  • RobJohnB95

John

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (oldage @ Sep 3 2008, 14:03)
QUOTE (Wenis IV @ Sep 3 2008, 04:04)

how do you fly in the ESB? mercie_blink.gif

there is a secret invisible hole in the Empire estate building top left of it to crash a heli through and go under the map and can come out anywhere....look on utube

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:47 PM

a'ight thanks.

PSN:FERRARI_3
  • PSN:FERRARI_3

MY PIC IS HOME. I WANT IT ON MY PS3. HURRY UP SONY!

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:04 PM

i lost my last $1000 to that glitch i think... can u do it offline?

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

I didn't find any vid related to it....i doubt you can glitch in the ESB.

RatmanIsReal
  • RatmanIsReal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:12 PM Edited by RatmanIsReal, 03 September 2008 - 06:22 PM.

it is possible ive done it a few times but its hard. you have to do it just under the blue lights.

heres a video of it ()

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:44 PM

nervous.gif

it worked...thanks kind guys!

Spike874
  • Spike874

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2008 - 01:29 AM

LOL I hate it when people do that but I guess it is nice to piss off people

Spike874
  • Spike874

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:39 AM

When I get in and I go down the ESB I pop up back somewhere else butI can never stay under ground, is there another trick to that aswell? LOL

deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 September 2008 - 07:59 AM

Works best with a Maverick. Also seems to be about ten times easier if you have a passenger. angry.gif

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2008 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (Spike874 @ Sep 24 2008, 18:39)
When I get in and I go down the ESB I pop up back somewhere else butI can never stay under ground, is there another trick to that aswell? LOL

Indeed there is, only took me a frustrating hour or so to finally figure it out!

First off, getting in I assume people know where to get in (just below the blue lights, left-south side). Once in, I immediately drop down and turn the copter to the right so it fits inside the building (if I don't turn to fit lengthwise, I always pop out the other side).

Secondly, you need to avoid the subway station below, so make sure you don't land on it or you'll get stuck and destroy the copter. Once that is achieved, the trick to flying under the map without popping up is to sort of skim the bottom without touching it too much. If you hit the bottom you'll pop back up to the surface so I sort of keep tapping the up and down controls to try and keep it just above the very bottom (where you pop up) and going too high where you are likely to hit the subway or the bottom of bridges and what not. Once you get that down, not too high not too low, it's rather easy for the most part and amusing as hell when other people have no clue how you got into that building.

ric-013
  • ric-013

Casual Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2008 - 01:45 PM

the ESB heli glitch get easier with practice...the "how to"superjude posted is the best way to do it.btw it can also be used to do "walk underwater glitch" just land on solid sea floor.

note: if you want to use this glitch online,please do so in freemode or partymode.if you use it in a ranked match,ppl wont like you,they'll send you lots of hate messages and kick you out...so its not the best way to earn respect from other players.

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:47 PM

I only use it to take out those who abuse it.
cool.gif

gtaistotallylame
  • gtaistotallylame

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:49 AM

I hate people who do this!!! grr

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:43 AM

It's awesome. If you can fly decently, you can glitch inside just about every building at the Airport. I've glitched into the main terminal, far hangar, the two hangars between the main terminal and far hangar, the building on the opposite end (near the radar tower), the bottom portion of the control tower (the triangle section on the Airport map) and managed to get into the bottom portion of where you get up top for the sniper/RPG/Rifle before the blades on the chopper exploded, leaving me just outside the building. It's particularly amusing to sort of chill out underneath the map and watch all the action above. You can come pretty close to the surface and watch people spaz out trying to figure out where you are.

I wish the rest of the map wasn't so touchy, but I do believe if you can get underneath a building and see into it, you can glitch into it. I intend to try out Happiness Island tomorrow, buildings on the south end of the island. Then maybe Bohan.

Can'tFindMyPenis
  • Can'tFindMyPenis

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

BEST ANSWER!!! I do this all the time. Go to middle park in an ANNIHILATOR helicopter ( fib one with 4 guns) and go to one of the four corners( can't remember which one) and find the one with two sets of stairs going up to the street and a grey statue. There should be an x design between the statue and stairs. Position the cockpit directly above the x, and fly downward. You should go right through the ground. Then fly wherever you want. Don't fly too low though because your be teleported back to the surface if you do. Be careful of water and tunnels. You can then go directly below ANY size able building and fly upward to enter it. INCLUDING the warehouse/hanger at the airport. There is another location that you can use the same way( super close to the airport) but I don't know it. Hope I helped!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users