Photo

Does Mr Pink Survive?

30 replies to this topic
TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:55 AM

In the very end of the movie when mr pink gets out with the diamonds you can clearly hear what sounds like and escape scene with gunshots at the end. My question is if mr pink gets away with the loot. IMO he does, but others are convinced otherwise.

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:46 AM

Course he doesn't get away, those gunshots you hear are clearly him getting shot, he's not going to be able to escape all them cops just waiting for him, Shame because he was the only one with half a brain, and i was hoping he would escape.

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 01:14 PM

The gunshot could've come from anywhere, from him shooting at cops or cops shooting at him.

Queen of Hearts
  • Queen of Hearts

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 August 2008 - 03:27 PM

Notice that before the gunshots you hear an old lady scream, so I believe Mr. Pink shot the old lady and escaped, using the lady to distract the cops.

Archaon, Lord of End Times
  • Archaon, Lord of End Times

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:20 AM

Wait, are you talking about right before the credits or during White and Orange's conversation where Orange admits to being a cop?

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:16 PM

Yea in that very last scene, you hear commotion outside. I think he gets away. I also think it would make a cool GTA style game to be him, get away and live ur life

Ph3L1z14n0
  • Ph3L1z14n0

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 September 2008 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Tony Mozzarelli 80 @ Aug 31 2008, 02:46)
Course he doesn't get away, those gunshots you hear are clearly him getting shot, he's not going to be able to escape all them cops just waiting for him, Shame because he was the only one with half a brain, and i was hoping he would escape.

Sorry man, really, but f*ck PINK.

The guy was a complete rat, traitorous sellout, at least Blonde wasn't such a hypocrit, he was as sick as you could find and he didn't give a crap.

But anyways, i think you can hear him in the end screaming and complaining, i think he just got busted.

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:02 AM

Pink was one of the most honorable thieves in the movie. If your gonna say anything say f*ck orange, he was the rat. Pink was the level headed one who knew there was a rat from the beginnig.

How was he a
traitorous sellout

or a
hypocrit

Ph3L1z14n0
  • Ph3L1z14n0

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:15 AM

traitorous sellout

Do you think he was really gonna give away everyone their cut of the diamonds? the prick was too damn smart for that and instead of trying to find out who was the rat he used the situation to keep all the diamonds for himself, smart? indeed, traitorous? indeed.

hypocrit

Same explanation as before, he pretended to have some codes, but in the end he was just a lame thief who wanted the whole loot for himself.

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Ph3L1z14n0 @ Sep 2 2008, 00:15)
traitorous sellout

Do you think he was really gonna give away everyone their cut of the diamonds? the prick was too damn smart for that and instead of trying to find out who was the rat he used the situation to keep all the diamonds for himself, smart? indeed, traitorous? indeed.

hypocrit

Same explanation as before, he pretended to have some codes, but in the end he was just a lame thief who wanted the whole loot for himself.

I will concede that i haven't seen the film in many years. But this is not how i remember it. I don't remember Pink ever trying to do anything other than diffuse the situation. The very fact that he bothered to bring the diamonds back to the rendezvous at all, suggests that he wasn't solely interested in keeping the diamonds. In fact this was Pinks only mistake really, he knew there was a setup yet still turned up. But that's all i remember, he didn't jump to any ridiculous conclusions like White did, who in my opinion was the dumbest f*ck in the whole story. But Pink wasn't stupid enough to get himself involved in the stand-off at the end, and was opportunistic enough to grab the diamonds and get the f*ck out.

I do however agree, that he did get killed, that's how i interpreted the noises you hear anyway.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:15 AM

Yeah, in movie language, gunshots off screen and no real resolution means somebody got shot. He was killed.

Ph3L1z14n0
  • Ph3L1z14n0

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (Tony Mozzarelli 80 @ Sep 2 2008, 03:36)
QUOTE (Ph3L1z14n0 @ Sep 2 2008, 00:15)
traitorous sellout

hypocrit

I will concede that i haven't seen the film in many years. But this is not how i remember it. I don't remember Pink ever trying to do anything other than diffuse the situation. The very fact that he bothered to bring the diamonds back to the rendezvous at all, suggests that he wasn't solely interested in keeping the diamonds. In fact this was Pinks only mistake really, he knew there was a setup yet still turned up. But that's all i remember, he didn't jump to any ridiculous conclusions like White did, who in my opinion was the dumbest f*ck in the whole story. But Pink wasn't stupid enough to get himself involved in the stand-off at the end, and was opportunistic enough to grab the diamonds and get the f*ck out.

I do however agree, that he did get killed, that's how i interpreted the noises you hear anyway.

Gotta watch the movie again, although i do agree about White, the guy was cool and slick, but a real dumb f*ck.

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (Ph3L1z14n0 @ Sep 2 2008, 01:15)
traitorous sellout

lol.gif He only got the briefcase in the end because EVERYONE else was being traitorous and eventually shot each other.

He's the only one to survive, in fact, hes telling them not to shoot each other, so they can share it.

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:02 AM

Damn i forgot what a great film it is actually. I can even overlook Tim Roths pathetic attempt at an American accent, because the film was so awesome. And yeah white was slick, like when he's firing the two pistols. Unrealistic yes, but it did look cool haha. Also Blonde was such a f*cking awesome character..

"Torture you? ...... now that's a good idea"

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:17 AM Edited by Hart, 02 September 2008 - 11:20 AM.

Its also got an awesome soundtrack, as with basically all Tarantino films. Apart from the obvious (Stuck in the middle with you) its got really good songs like Little Green Bag and Hooked on a Feeling.

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE (Hart @ Sep 2 2008, 11:17)
Its also got an awesome soundtrack, as with basically all Tarentino films. Apart from the obvious (Stuck in the middle with you) its got really good songs like Little Green Bag and Hooked on a Feeling.

Yeah he does always have a nice soundtrack. I also loved the Jackie Brown soundtrack too. and i loved the film although it was very under-rated

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:46 AM

I forgot, what happened to Mr Blue? Does he die in the bank heist? No one seems to remember him.

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (Hart @ Sep 2 2008, 11:46)
I forgot, what happened to Mr Blue? Does he die in the bank heist? No one seems to remember him.

Yeah Blue died in the heist, i think Joe and Eddie mention it when they arrive

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (Tony Mozzarelli 80 @ Sep 2 2008, 13:23)
QUOTE (Hart @ Sep 2 2008, 11:46)

Yeah Blue died in the heist, i think Joe and Eddie mention it when they arrive

I havent seen it in awhile, and I looked it up on Youtube but couldnt find anything.

Thanks though.

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:26 PM

There is approximately two full minutes between the moment Pink leaves the meet location, and the point where sirens can be heard approaching the building. Surely he woudn't have loitered around in the carpark.

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (makeshyft @ Sep 2 2008, 15:26)
There is approximately two full minutes between the moment Pink leaves the meet location, and the point where sirens can be heard approaching the building. Surely he woudn't have loitered around in the carpark.

For all we know he could of escaped. He did it before, after the bank heist, even though they tracked him down in the end.

Ph3L1z14n0
  • Ph3L1z14n0

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (Hart @ Sep 2 2008, 09:28)
traitorous sellout

lol.gif He only got the briefcase in the end because EVERYONE else was being traitorous and eventually shot each other.

He's the only one to survive, in fact, hes telling them not to shoot each other, so they can share it.

Well that indeed resumes it that i have to watch the movie again, which means i'm f*cked because i have no idea where i'll get it sad.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (Ph3L1z14n0 @ Sep 2 2008, 15:07)
QUOTE (Hart @ Sep 2 2008, 09:28)
traitorous sellout

Well that indeed resumes it that i have to watch the movie again, which means i'm f*cked because i have no idea where i'll get it sad.gif

Haha, yeah i was thinkin the same. But it's true about Pink though. I remember him saying something like "Cmon guys, we'r supposed to be proffessionals" or words to that effect. But White was still infuriating, like when Joe accuses Orange and he says "I know this man, he wouldn't do that" and i'm thinking no you don't you dumb f*ck.

Ph3L1z14n0
  • Ph3L1z14n0

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (Tony Mozzarelli 80 @ Sep 2 2008, 16:03)
Haha, yeah i was thinkin the same. But it's true about Pink though. I remember him saying something like "Cmon guys, we'r supposed to be proffessionals" or words to that effect. But White was still infuriating, like when Joe accuses Orange and he says "I know this man, he wouldn't do that" and i'm thinking no you don't you dumb f*ck.

Definitely White's daddy complex clouded his motherfrikkin judgement, the guy was beyond stubborn, a new breed of irrational, and all because he cared about the damn kid, which little mattered because he killed him in the end, seriously, what the f*ck was up with that confused.gif ???

DC93
  • DC93

Mako Eyes.

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Ph3L1z14n0 @ Sep 3 2008, 02:15)
QUOTE (Tony Mozzarelli 80 @ Sep 2 2008, 16:03)

Definitely White's daddy complex clouded his motherfrikkin judgement, the guy was beyond stubborn, a new breed of irrational, and all because he cared about the damn kid, which little mattered because he killed him in the end, seriously, what the f*ck was up with that confused.gif ???

White didn't know the kid (Orange?) was a cop until the end where they were both shot, so he cared about Orange but when he found out he was pissed with him, and killed him which ended up in him being shot.

Must watch the film again though, bloody amazing.

Ph3L1z14n0
  • Ph3L1z14n0

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (DC93 @ Sep 3 2008, 02:31)
White didn't know the kid (Orange?) was a cop until the end where they were both shot, so he cared about Orange but when he found out he was pissed with him, and killed him which ended up in him being shot.

Of course i know man, i saw the damn movie dozingoff.gif but it still pisses me off how he killed him without acknowledging in some way that he f*cked up mad.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (Ph3L1z14n0 @ Sep 3 2008, 02:36)
QUOTE (DC93 @ Sep 3 2008, 02:31)

Of course i know man, i saw the damn movie dozingoff.gif but it still pisses me off how he killed him without acknowledging in some way that he f*cked up mad.gif

Haha, yeah but i think the facial expression said it all, something along the lines of

"Damn i'm stupid"

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (makeshyft @ Sep 2 2008, 10:26)

Exactly what I was thinking. I think that commotion outside after the sirens is cops screaming and car doors slamming, which could sound like gunshots.

I still don't know what part you're talking about though. If you mean the very end, that's the cops coming into the warehouse talking to White. First gunshot is White killing Orange, cause that shot is louder than the others and White's arm moves back after that shot. Then the delayed volley of shots afterwards are that of the cops killing White, which you see him fall to the ground after those shots. If that's the part you're talking about. As for the noise during White and Orange's conversation, as I said, I beleive it's just the cops arriving and preparing to come in. Like makeshyft said, I doubt Pink would've stayed around out there all that time.

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:16 PM

You have to really listen, you hear cops yelling something like drop the gun, and you hear a lady scream. I got the dvd so imma listen again tonight. It's the part right before the cops burst in.

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2008 - 09:49 AM

Yeah, I had my speakers up full blast and couldn't make out what was going on in the background of that scene. I think it's just the cops arriving and preparing to enter. I don't think Pink'd stay out there for so long. Maybe he couldn't get the car to start. tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users