Photo

Crazy Chick Stories

43 replies to this topic
TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:46 AM

I'm at work at a water park. This chick comes up with security and asks if one of my employee's is working. She goes on to say that his brother was in the hospital and he needs to leave. So i call him and tell him to call his family and thats it's ok if he needs to leave. He calls me back saying he just talked to his brother who was at home sitting on the couch.

I was wondering if any of you had intresting stories involving crazy women?

fuckindumass
  • fuckindumass

Pissing the night away

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:25 AM

I had this girlfriend, we were out all day, and when we go back to her place, she starts trippin on a burnt out hallway bulb. We get inside her apartment, and she goes crazy, smashing everything, including a mint 1950s television that even had a remote control. I get on the phone to the college radio station, and dedicate 'careful with that axe, eugene' to her. When everything is reduced to rubble, she gets naked, lies down in broken ceramic and glass, and says 'f*ck me'. I still have a scar on my knee.

JayC
  • JayC

WWJCD

• Feroci

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:31 AM

I was once raping this bitch and she wouldn't stop screaming. I hate it when people talk during sex. Crazy bitch.

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (f*ckindumass @ Aug 30 2008, 01:25)
I had this girlfriend, we were out all day, and when we go back to her place, she starts trippin on a burnt out hallway bulb. We get inside her apartment, and she goes crazy, smashing everything, including a mint 1950s television that even had a remote control. I get on the phone to the college radio station, and dedicate 'careful with that axe, eugene' to her. When everything is reduced to rubble, she gets naked, lies down in broken ceramic and glass, and says 'f*ck me'. I still have a scar on my knee.

I bet that was a good f*ck. Was she high on some sh*t?

Ronnyboy
  • Ronnyboy

Blind leading the deaf, leading the socially inept.

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (f*ckindumass @ Aug 29 2008, 19:25)

Pics or it didn't happen bored.gif

I once got into this weird IM convo where one of my friends that was a girl wanted to blow me. I was like, "WTF?" But she seemed pretty serious.

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (Ronnyboy @ Aug 30 2008, 02:45)

I hate people who do that. Like he is going to take a picture of that. dozingoff.gif

Right?

Mz. Hazey
  • Mz. Hazey

WOKE UP SCREAMIN' F THA WORLD!

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:53 AM

Well I am a chick so I'll just say a crazy dude story.

I got plenty of those, lol. I met this one guy at this convention 4 this organization I used 2 b a part of and he seemed pretty cool so we exchanged contactz. That night he stayed up beggin' me to be his gf even though I hadn't even really known him. He wouldn't stop calling and goin' crazy so I told him he needed 2 chill out and I'd only say yes if he stopped callin' me asking. So he did unfortunately and I was stuck with this guy for a minute. Anyway, he kept callin' sayin' he was in love wit me and wanted me so bad and I was freakin' the hell out. Then I really realized I had taken the situation to a really scary point cuz this guy was actin' like a crack addict or some mentally insane psycho. Then finally at the end of the week I ran into him at the mall (pretty sure he stalked me somehow over there) with friends and got on one knee and asked me to marry him. I told him he was trippin' and absolutely insane and broke up wit him. He called me all night cryin' sayin' I was the best thing that happened 2 him and i'm like, "U just met me 4 days ago how can u b trippin' like this?! You need help." He finally stopped calling me but found me out wit this other guy at a restaurant a few weeks later. Then I changed all my contactz and haven't heard from him since...phew. Lunatic bastard!

Ronnyboy
  • Ronnyboy

Blind leading the deaf, leading the socially inept.

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (codyr783 @ Aug 29 2008, 20:51)

I hate people who do that. Like he is going to take a picture of that. dozingoff.gif

Right?

sh*t, if he speaks the truth I would pay to see a pic of it. tounge.gif

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:03 AM

Vaginas suck, they are only good for pleasure.

Other then that kiddos, Unky Phusion says: STAY AWAY.

makeshyft
  • makeshyft

Cyclop have 9 years

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:04 AM

Yo, yeah. Day playa totally b trippin' lolz.

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:47 AM

One time about 3 in the morning, I stopped at a stop sign, and there was a girl sitting there screaming at it. I couldn't really tell what she was saying, but her pants were half-way fallen off, and there were liquor bottles all around, so I'm not sure she was "crazy" per se.

Other than that, man, my next door neighbor use to use her vaccum cleaner on her front lawn.

wesley545
  • wesley545

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (Mz. Hazey @ Aug 30 2008, 02:53)
I met this one guy at this convention 4 this organization I used 2 b a part of

Uhhh... Scientology convention anybody?

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:30 AM

I once got into this weird IM convo where one of my friends that was a girl wanted to blow me. I was like, "WTF?" But she seemed pretty serious.

PIX OR IT DEDNT HAPPENZZ!!!!!!!!111111111111

OT; Theres this crazy lady that hangs around my school, she sniffs paint and all sorts. She wanders around picking up ciggy butts (Dunno why?), and she came up and starting talking to my mate. Of course, if some f*cked up lady, smelling like paint and glue and paint and glue mixed, you would get abit freaked out. And so we did. We tried getting away but she kept following us. She eventually gave up and wandered back to her home under an old tree. The other day at school, there was a rugby game going on on our school feild. Because our feild is next to the road, people come over and watch the game. And guess who turns up, she brings over her bamboo seat, sits down to watch the game. And starts sniffing paint! Right outside a school! And everyone ran over to her and started asking her questions, all she did was grunted.

But yes, that my run-in with a crazy women, I've walked past her on more than one occasion. She is well known around my town as the "Paint Lady".

Vercetti21
  • Vercetti21

V21

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:37 AM Edited by Vercetti21, 30 August 2008 - 07:40 AM.

There was this one crazy chick I met when I went with my friend to visit his grandma in the nursing home. Obviously this crazy lady was old, and she had some kind of disease/disorder, but I can't help but laugh when I think back on the situation. Apparently the lady would always roam the halls of the home, singing 24/7. And of course, she's doing exactly that as we walk into the lobby of the home.

"Don't do that again!" she suddenly threatens us.

My mate and I stare blankly at eachother, wondering what in f*ck's sake we did wrong. So, we ask her. "Don't do what, again?"

She waves her finger in the air and gives us a dissapointed look. "Because."

She also did other crazy sh*t while we were there, including telling my friend's dad that we were "mischevious kids who were misbehaving in the garden", nevermind the fact that the nursing home didn't even have a garden.

Machida
  • Machida

Send in the cows

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:38 AM

Far too many to metion.

It's my theory that a girlfriend will cause all kind of crazy unpredictable sh*t just to see how you react. They want you to react, just to prove to themselves you care about them.
I'm a pretty simple guy, I don't react to small unimportant things. It's got me in alot of trouble from girlfriends that have stormed out of the pub because I mentioned I find another girl attractive, they storm out and I order another Bud. I'm not interested in boosting egos.

WalkerBoh
  • WalkerBoh

smells quite odiferous

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:56 AM

This girl gave me a bunch of handjobs back when I was 17. I got a handjob on shrooms. I stuck the head in but it wouldn't stay hard.

Breaking Bohan
  • Breaking Bohan

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:14 AM

Any of you dudes know a succesful way of taking chicks into taking the A-train (in the 2-hole; one fore the team; etc.)?
Suggestions welcomed.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:39 AM

I was working at Matalan and attending the changing rooms. Some woman is accompanying her husband and starts screaming at me because I apparently gave her a "look".
Just how many mental patients do the asylums let slip through their fingers?

blitsie
  • blitsie

Kapow!

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 11:36 AM

well,at my school there is this crazy girl,once my friend walked past her and she started attacking him,and after a few slaps in the face,she ran away and disappeared.

same thing also happened when everyone had to stand in a line for something,a boy stood behind her and just when she took notice that he was behind her,she turned to him and yelled "leave me alone,why do you always pick on me? huh?!" the teachers weren't happy with him and the poor guy was innocent!

she also loves painting her fingers in maths class and also tried to commit suicide once...

wesley545
  • wesley545

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Breaking Bohan @ Aug 30 2008, 08:14)
Any of you dudes know a succesful way of taking chicks into taking the A-train (in the 2-hole; one fore the team; etc.)?
Suggestions welcomed.

I know a guy who uses these tab...

...Wait, do you want HER to enjoy it?

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Breaking Bohan @ Aug 30 2008, 08:14)
Suggestions welcomed.

Just saunter up to them, look the gal straight in the eye and ask if she would accept cash money.

1066ant
  • 1066ant

Things 'n stuff...

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (f*ckindumass @ Aug 30 2008, 01:25)

Holy sh*t... a 50s TV... with a remote control 30 years before they were invented... mercie_blink.gif

And yes I was LMAO when I was reading that. lol.gif

[CTD]LaBan
  • [CTD]LaBan

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:17 PM

I was on a folk festival, walking on a alley (it was pretty crowded), then some girl behind me who were few years older than me, shouts "Hey" at me. If i didn't respond then the other one said to first one that "Relax, he's ours for all night".

One of the stories involves my brother. I was with him on a rock festival. We were enjoying one of the bands when a girl comes towards us and asks my brother to come with her. Later, when my brother comes back with a smile on his face, he said that she asked him to have a kiss. Tongue involved. She also said to my bro' that she kept an eye on him all day.

They weren't so crazy like some of yours, but at least they aren't made up. Both of them happened on the same month this year.

Seachmall
  • Seachmall

Irish Motherfucker.

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE ([CTD]LaBan @ Aug 30 2008, 17:17)
I was on a folk festival, walking on a alley (it was pretty crowded), then some girl behind me who were few years older than me, shouts "Hey" at me. If i didn't respond then the other one said to first one that "Relax, he's ours for all night".

One of the stories involves my brother. I was with him on a rock festival. We were enjoying one of the bands when a girl comes towards us and asks my brother to come with her. Later, when my brother comes back with a smile on his face, he said that she asked him to have a kiss. Tongue involved. She also said to my bro' that she kept an eye on him all day.

They weren't so crazy like some of yours, but at least they aren't made up. Both of them happened on the same month this year.

Sorry kid, both happen all the time. Sluts ftw!

Machida
  • Machida

Send in the cows

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:11 PM

If I tell my threesome story involving a hippy chick and a blonde girl will I just get, pics or it didn't happen?

Also I have to say, folk festivals rock, get yourselves over to one!

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Machida @ Aug 30 2008, 19:11)
If I tell my threesome story involving a hippy chick and a blonde girl will I just get, pics or it didn't happen?

Well it depends, do you have pictures?

Machida
  • Machida

Send in the cows

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:16 PM

QUOTE (Hart @ Aug 30 2008, 18:15)

I was too busy.
tounge.gif

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:19 PM

QUOTE (Machida @ Aug 30 2008, 19:16)
QUOTE (Hart @ Aug 30 2008, 18:15)

I was too busy.
tounge.gif

Pix or it didnt happen.

But seriously, on topic, I had one chick who always wanted me to do the down and dirty with her in public. I wasnt complaining. biggrin.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:22 PM Edited by flicko, 30 August 2008 - 06:26 PM.

QUOTE (WalkerBoh @ Aug 30 2008, 07:56)
This girl gave me a bunch of handjobs back when I was 17.

That's crazy?!?! mercie_blink.gif

When I was 11 I kicked a football, at an intense velocity, at some girl who had her legs spread wide open. Next thing she gets up and starts bellowing with tears, runs away and just as she leaves my sight, she screams to me "I'M GOING TO f*ckING KILL YOU!" Anyway, I was a paper boy at the time, and later on I was delivering them when I got a phonecall from my dad. He told me that the girl had come to my house with a f*cking pole with a nail lodged into it, and she started screaming to my dad. I came back and she was gone, but a couple of her mates were there who told me that it was the first time she was on a period, and I kicked the ball directly at her vagina, and caused her some discomfort involving her tampon. Good times.

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (flicko @ Aug 30 2008, 19:22)
I came back and she was gone, but a couple of her mates wer there who told me that it was the first time she was on a period, and I kicked the ball directly at her vagina, and caused her some discomfort involving her tampon. Good times.

Post of the year right there. Post of the f*cking year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users