Quantcast

» «
Photo

A short story, this really happened (in game).

21 replies to this topic
Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:48 AM

So I was doing most wanted mission 9 in broker, (a drug trafficer) I got some police attention but with my cunning skills (Ha) I managed to hide up top with little life and the police took out the last guy for me. Stars gone. Then I accidently fired my gun and got a star back, I decided to run to the nearest clucking bell to find he wouldn't serve me and he called me crazy, I ran out got rid of attention and went back in, he stood there with his arms crossed still not serving me. Bullet through his head, 2 stars, Ok i'll have some fun I saw some steps up to a roof ran up there and ducked.
A cop car came round the corner and I opened fire, shot the first one in the head, he goes down, (now heres the cool bit) I shot the second one in the shoulder and he blows his own head off with his shotgun, I saw the blood spurt really thick red.

I couldn't believe what I just saw.

So (to finish off) I kept shooting at them, found some well placed body armour and got up to 5 stars, took down 2 choppers A cop at the top of the stairs kept screaming for an ambulance saying he'd been shot, I took out about another 5 cops on my way down the stairs in a getaway attempt but at the bottom I jumped a ledge and the tiny bit of life I had was lost, I died.

I have really never seen them blow their own heads off before, it really amazed me.

macorules94
  • macorules94

MACEDONIAN KING

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:52 AM

i gotta try this one out biggrin.gif

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:55 AM

QUOTE (macorules94 @ Aug 29 2008, 11:52)

Don't know if this will help but I was on a high vantage point looking down and he was crouched by his car.
I got him on top of his shoulder.

gta4pc!
  • gta4pc!

general radek

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (macorules94 @ Aug 29 2008, 11:52)

hmm. shoot them in the shoulder eh? that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 02:47 PM

Oh yeeeaah this is getting implemented, I was shocked when you shoot them and they drop their gun, this sh*ts gonna blow me away lol.gif

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

TeamRising will rise and make the inferior our slaves.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 August 2008 - 02:50 PM

yeah i noticed their guns go off sometimes when not shooting at me tounge.gif i love it lol

Royal55
  • Royal55

Caveman.

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:48 PM

Wait, I'm not really understanding this that well, was this just a freak accident or did the cop really shoot his head off in pain (another words is it something we can all try out for ourselves)? Unless I read something wrong...

GTAIV_Gangsta
  • GTAIV_Gangsta

T9X 69

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Royal55 @ Aug 29 2008, 15:48)
Wait, I'm not really understanding this that well, was this just a freak accident or did the cop really shoot his head off in pain (another words is it something we can all try out for ourselves)? Unless I read something wrong...

It sounds like luck. Like the cop was about to shot him and instead he shot the cop in the shoulder at the right time and the cop shot himself in the head lol

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (GTAIV_Gangsta @ Aug 29 2008, 16:00)

It sounds like luck. Like the cop was about to shot him and instead he shot the cop in the shoulder at the right time and the cop shot himself in the head lol

Yeah. When the cop was recoiling from the pain his shotgun tilted until it was aiming at his head, then went off. Often when cops are shot while firing, they'll fire wildly as they drop, usually missing something, and it usually happens with automatics, but this is the first time I've not only heard of them killing someone with their misaimed fire, but also killing THEMSELVES with it.

Restelo94
  • Restelo94

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:16 PM

A similar thing happened to me in MP when an opponent shot me, my gun dropped, hit the floor and randomly shot him which ironically killed him biggrin.gif

Needless to say, I ROFL'd

Kevosk
  • Kevosk

"Kevosk"

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:30 PM

I've (sort of) had that happen too!

I was at the airport on top of those big concrete or metal or whatever cylinders with the steps running up to them. I shot a few cops and when I had 4 stars, two cops ran up the stairs at me. The one in front had a shotgun and I shot him in the arm about six or seven times with the SMG, he died, and falling backwards his gun went off and shot his buddy in the face! They both tumbled down the stairs. I was laughing so hard I got taken out by the heli without noticing.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:48 PM Edited by Chukkles, 29 August 2008 - 11:54 PM.

You can try it yourself.

He shot his head off when he was going down from the shoulder shot.

I was a fluke happening. It could be really hard to recreate.

You often see them fire guns when their hit or if the gun hits the floor, but this time I got him he was crouched, maybe he dropped the gun and it went of pointing at his head, or he was still holding it, it happened really quick and once the blood was in the air it blocked my view of his exact positioning.

He was faceing me so I got his right shoulder from high up and he was crouched by his car wing but the car was facing me so I had full view of him, I hit the top of his shoulder.

I would really like for you to enjoy this marvel of euphoria too.

Werven
  • Werven

Facefixer.

• Members

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:59 PM

I took a cop down and he fired 2 shots with his glock into the police officer next to him, what a bang to go out with.

Und3r5c0r3
  • Und3r5c0r3

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:41 AM

Similar thing happened with Dwayne's backup. I shot one of them with a shotgun, and when he fell down, he pumped the other guy full of lead with his uzi lol.gif I couldn't stop f*ckin laughing, cuz every shot that the first guy fired hit the other guy. Not one bullet missed. I've never been fortunate enough to have something like this happen with cops though.

Werven
  • Werven

Facefixer.

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 03:47 AM

Wait, you can blow off peoples heads in IV?

mcstupidfun
  • mcstupidfun

D-Bomb

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 04:06 AM

What Cluckin Bell was this? (where)

dro0001
  • dro0001

Fo Shizzle

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 06:19 AM

I saw a cop run over another cop lol

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:02 AM Edited by Chukkles, 30 August 2008 - 07:08 AM.

QUOTE (mcstupidfun @ Aug 30 2008, 04:06)
What Cluckin Bell was this? (where)

Looking for credibility in my story huh???

It's the only Clucking bell in Dukes/Broker.

From the front door you turn left up the road to see the big yellow building with graffiti all over it.

Run round the back closest side to you, a set of stairs lead up to roof, at top of stairs you see "Well placed body armour" to your left.

Run down the stairs and right hop over the ledge you should lose a bit of life, which at the time was enough to kill me.

When I said most wanted mission 9 I should have said in Broker/ Dukes/ Bohan most wanteds.Edit: I did say Broker.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (Werven @ Aug 30 2008, 03:47)
Wait, you can blow off peoples heads in IV?

Not literally losing your head but he shot himself in the face.
And there is plenty of blood with a shotgun to the face.

I like to imagine he had no head left.

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 02:25 AM

QUOTE (Restelo94 @ Aug 29 2008, 19:16)
A similar thing happened to me in MP when an opponent shot me, my gun dropped, hit the floor and randomly shot him which ironically killed him biggrin.gif

Needless to say, I ROFL'd

I can one-up you on that.

I was on the roof of the Bohan warehouse where you rescue Roman (Also a hideout for The Crook Department) and shooting at cops as they reached the roof so they would fall back down and hit other guys on the ladder. Well, when a helicopter rose up, I had almost no health left, and I was shot as I was aiming a rocket. When my RPG hit the ground, it went off and destroyed the chopper with a dead-on hit to the cockpit.

Vinny788
  • Vinny788

Bows to no one.

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 04:33 AM

I think this happened to me actually. Just not a cop, one of those wannabe protectors, shot him, his stubby shotgun shot him at the bottom of his head. Pretty cool experience seeing someone commit suicide like that(in the game of course devil.gif ).

ioN
  • ioN

derp

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:57 AM

I shot this one cop in the face with a pistol. he fell back and his shotgun went off and killed this guy on a bike behind him. the biker lost his life but i got a free bike to escape on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users