• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:12 PM

Can you tune cars in gta 4 on ps 3 ? confused.gif

yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:42 PM

No, but you can find cars with upgraded body kits/spoilers etc, but they perform the same as their stock counterparts.

Ragered
  • Ragered

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 04:13 PM

well you can lower your car kinda

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=PZKFkOE1aQU (http://au.youtube.co...h?v=PZKFkOE1aQU)

A.I.R
  • A.I.R

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:59 PM

nop you cant. sad.gif

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

A real, talking rabbit!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:12 PM

Nope. There are plenty of modded cars around though. Like the Sultan RS, or Gang Cavalcade. Maybe we will get Car modding shops in DLC.

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (codyr783 @ Aug 26 2008, 19:12)
Nope. There are plenty of modded cars around though. Like the Sultan RS, or Gang Cavalcade. Maybe we will get Car modding shops in DLC.

I don't think so, thats to much effort for Rockstar Games, to add car tuning, they have to add new models and lot of changed and new scripts, tons of new textures, maybe we are able to mod GTA IV for PC, i really hope so

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE (SLAYERMAGGOT @ Aug 26 2008, 21:40)

I don't think so, thats to much effort for Rockstar Games, to add car tuning, they have to add new models and lot of changed and new scripts, tons of new textures, maybe we are able to mod GTA IV for PC, i really hope so

What are you saying? Sultan RS, tuned, yes. Gang Cavalcade? That's just a sprayed black cavalcade. the real "gansta" cars that only thugs would drive is around Lil' Jacobs place. The low-riders. Woman also drive the "gang cavalcade" =\
You can lower your car, but with bullets and smoke included lol.gif

yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (livejoker @ Aug 27 2008, 09:55)
QUOTE (SLAYERMAGGOT @ Aug 26 2008, 21:40)

What are you saying? Sultan RS, tuned, yes. Gang Cavalcade? That's just a sprayed black cavalcade. the real "gansta" cars that only thugs would drive is around Lil' Jacobs place. The low-riders. Woman also drive the "gang cavalcade" =\
You can lower your car, but with bullets and smoke included lol.gif

The gang Cavalcade is red with gold rims, speakers, and racks on top.
The Futo GT has a different hood, rims, seats, spoiler, exhaust, and some other stuff I can't remember
The upgraded Vincent has a small body kit and spoiler/rims
The Oracle has a different grille, body kit, and exhaust
The Presidente has a different grille, rims, and spoiler
The Uranus has slatted rear window, spoiler, rims, body kit, lights, and some other stuff
The upgraded Hakumai has a body kit, rims, and spoiler. It is also about 20x rarer than the Futo GT, making it the rarest car in the game. (I've been playing for 160+ hours, and I've only seen the upgraded Hakumai once. I've seen normal Hakumais three times, Futo GT's about 15 times, and Infernuses about 7 times.)
There's also a lot more modded cars, like the Sultan TT (light blue, hood, spoiler, etc.) and the Primo supercharged. There's a thread somewhere listing almost all of them.

The Sultan RS isn't a Sultan. They're two different cars, so they perform differently. The "modded" cars you find on the streets perform the same as the non-modded counterparts, but are a f*ckload cooler and rarer.

Anton79
  • Anton79

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:01 AM

I really can't believe that R* never even put that feature in. Saints Row had a comprehensive modding feature but r* probaly thought would car modding fit the character. They could have had the car modding place at brucies garage.

Hope they have it in the next game along with a expanded garage.

yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:05 AM

I wish I could at least choose my car's f*cking color. Like my sig says, I found a Lokus, but it was blue. I wanted black, so I had to go to Bohan and look through all the parked Lokuses until I found one. Then I had to search another 20 minutes to find the darker black ones. And the one I have is still kinda grayish.

Anton79
  • Anton79

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (yomomsmokes420 @ Aug 27 2008, 11:05)
I wish I could at least choose my car's f*cking color. Like my sig says, I found a Lokus, but it was blue. I wanted black, so I had to go to Bohan and look through all the parked Lokuses until I found one. Then I had to search another 20 minutes to find the darker black ones. And the one I have is still kinda grayish.

And the option is there in the Multiplayer to choose your colour so why not the main game?

Neon25
  • Neon25

Proud PC gamer

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:22 AM

Couldn't you just go to Pay&Spray? sigh.gif

yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (Neon25 @ Aug 27 2008, 11:22)

Couldn't you just go to Pay&Spray? sigh.gif

Pay n' Spray sucks. It glitches all the time so it resprays my car the same color. It's an infinite loop, too.

@Anton You mean in race mode, right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users