Photo

Free internet at playboys safehouse

17 replies to this topic
gregrein
  • gregrein

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:14 AM

Just thought i'd tell you that theres a computer at playboy x's safehouse. Its at the front desk when you walk into the lobby. Just stand in front of the computer and you can use it! I found out today when i was screwing around in the city.

mcstupidfun
  • mcstupidfun

D-Bomb

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:20 AM

Thats the best safehouse, but I don't use it b/c its so far uptown and away from everything. I use the one at Middle Park East. I don't know why they didn't give you one in midtown or like SoHo or even dowtown, which was basically ignored b/c they don't give you any reason to go in the story (aside from the lawyer mission) or free roam (besides helitours)

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:48 AM

Damn it! All this time I've been going back and forward to the Tw@t. I'll stick around the safehouse when I'm out getting dates from now on.

Thanks!

Delano.888
  • Delano.888

Also known as Dx11

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (beavis @ Aug 26 2008, 06:48)
Damn it! All this time I've been going back and forward to the Tw@t. I'll stick around the safehouse when I'm out getting dates from now on.

Thanks!

The other safehouse in alonquin has a laptop in the kitchen as well, you knew that right?

beavis
  • beavis

Lone Wolf

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:07 AM

No I didn't... mercie_blink.gif

I've never bothered to look around the pad. I usually just go in there to save or change clothes. God damn Tw@t. Place does serve for some good rampages though...

Reece_sis
  • Reece_sis

GTA car lover

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 09:46 AM

omg you didn't notice!

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:19 AM

QUOTE (beavis @ Aug 26 2008, 08:07)
No I didn't... mercie_blink.gif

I've never bothered to look around the pad. I usually just go in there to save or change clothes. God damn Tw@t. Place does serve for some good rampages though...

Its actually just called Tw@, because the "@" makes an "at" noise. No need for a T. wink.gif

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:24 AM

Umm...we knew.

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:20 PM

I knew. I'd always use that. Tw@ is kinda useless. OR, if you want to achieve the new-york minute achievement on the 360 and you WANT TO SHAVE OFF YOUR LEGS AND SECONDS!!!!!...........use the first computer at the clerks desk. lol.gif

Hart
  • Hart

who are you

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (livejoker @ Aug 26 2008, 13:20)
I knew. I'd always use that. Tw@ is kinda useless. OR, if you want to achieve the new-york minute achievement on the 360 and you WANT TO SHAVE OFF YOUR LEGS AND SECONDS!!!!!...........use the first computer at the clerks desk. lol.gif

When I do that, he acts like he's getting robbed or something and puts his hands in the air.

livejoker
  • livejoker

I'm Herbert Moooooooon!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (Hart @ Aug 26 2008, 12:26)
QUOTE (livejoker @ Aug 26 2008, 13:20)
I knew. I'd always use that. Tw@ is kinda useless. OR, if you want to achieve the new-york minute achievement on the 360 and you WANT TO SHAVE OFF YOUR LEGS AND SECONDS!!!!!...........use the first computer at the clerks desk.  lol.gif

When I do that, he acts like he's getting robbed or something and puts his hands in the air.

cry.gif Me too! Damn immigrants, nowadays... I don't know why he would do that. Come on, Niko talks simple english and talks about yellow cars when drunk. That's.... monocle.gif I don't know, but that's weird.

Horatio Humboldt
  • Horatio Humboldt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:13 PM

I always thought that girl who works in the Broker TW@ would be a date (I know she isn't) is she a random ped?

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:20 AM

Thanks!

Not me, I saw it...OK, that's a lie. I do use the Tw@, but it's because I'm a Journey fan...not the band...well... the band is OK too. Anywho...
I killed Dwayne in my other saved game, the original one I think... I lost track with 5 saved games at various stages. That's why I am only so far in to it! haha tounge.gif

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:26 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Aug 26 2008, 23:20)

Thanks!

Not me, I saw it...OK, that's a lie. I do use the Tw@, but it's because I'm a Journey fan...not the band...well... the band is OK too. Anywho...
I killed Dwayne in my other saved game, the original one I think... I lost track with 5 saved games at various stages. That's why I am only so far in to it! haha tounge.gif

Even though you don't have Playboy X's penthouse you still could go into the building and use the computer at the desk for free. You'll just need to know where it is though as if you don't have it there won't be an icon for it.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:33 AM

I went in to where the desk clerk greets you, but you can't get up the elevator and the door on the stairs is locked.

RONIN1191
  • RONIN1191

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

Slam, the PC is at the front desk; just walk up to it and you should get the prompt to go online. There's also a laptop on the counter that separates the kitchen from the activity room w/the pool table in the Middle Park apt that Roman appropriates eventually.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

Lol, I just found out about the computer in the safehouse just the other day, myself. I knew about the desk clerk's computer. But once you get 100% you barely use the internet unless it's for dating.

silentradical
  • silentradical

bad motha f*cka

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Horatio Humboldt @ Aug 26 2008, 13:13)
I always thought that girl who works in the Broker TW@ would be a date (I know she isn't) is she a random ped?

No, she's always at that tw@. She scares me because apparently she loves Niko, but all I do is go in there, use the internet, and then shove her on my way out.... mercie_blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users