WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
MADD_DOG
  • MADD_DOG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:41 PM

sad.gif help me pls.i really played this game for along long time then when i got to this madd dog mission i got stuck one week i am trying my very best hope the forum will give some help it will be a BIG thing to me.THANKS biggrin.gif

cacarla
  • cacarla

Criticism Follows Success

• Members

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:44 PM

This is a tricky mission. When Madd Dogg is going to jump you can still move the walton truck in the directions he moves. Position it perfectly and he'll jump on the boxes and land safely(well atleast he'll be alive lol.gif ).
Else upload your savefile and we'll do it. icon14.gif

dice
  • dice

love_triangle

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 23 August 2008 - 01:08 PM

Did you activate the "Riot" or "Peds Attack each other" cheat ?

NiSsAn_BoY
  • NiSsAn_BoY

Hustler

• Members

Posted 23 August 2008 - 05:39 PM

First wat system do u have it on as in PS2, X-Box
or PC and wat version you have V1 or the V2
if its the V2 the cheats wont effect it but if its the V1
then im sry to tell u that u have to delete the data and
start ALL over again.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2008 - 07:00 PM Edited by OrionSR, 23 August 2008 - 07:04 PM.

If the problem is that Madd Dogg Jumps as soon as the cut-scene ends they you've got the Madd Dogg Glitch. This glitch is caused by saving after using the Peds Attack Each Other (PC) or Pedestrian Riot (PS2) cheat code. You can confirm this glitch by observing the vending cart vendors (Chilli Dogs and Cherry Poppers are right there at the start of the mission). If the vendors attack CJ, other vendors, or random peds then you've got the glitch.

There is an online glitch repair tool available for PC players that can repair this glitch and many other common glitches. Upload the save file to:

http://hmvartak.110mb.com/fix.htm

Select the Pedestrian Riot option, upload, then download the repaired file.

PS2 players with software such as AR MAX that can copy saves from a memory card to a usb memory device might want to try out the new SA Save Game Editor v1.00. It looks like this new software has support for PS2 files but I haven't tested it on PS2 saves and haven't read any reports from other PS2 players. It's worth a shot, but you'll need to enter the data for the repair. It has a ped acquaintance editor but doesn't fix the glitch automatically. Let me know if you go this route and I'll look up the data you need to find and the proper settings.

http://gtasamod.web.fc2.com/tool/sase/index.html

It doesn't matter which version of the game you have, this glitch has been confirmed on PC v1, v2, and PS2 v1 and v2. I'm not sure about Xbox but I suspect it's present on all versions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users