Photo

San Andreas Footage

18 replies to this topic
xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:59 PM

I was bored yesterday, so I decided to watch the in-game TV in my Algonquin safehouse. It was pretty funny. I especially liked that TV show I'm Rich $. IMO, they should've expanded on the TV. Anyway, that is not the reason I started this topic. The real reason is because I noticed that R* put in footage of San Andreas in IV's TV. Did anybody else notice? I thought it was pretty interesting. Not just in the shows, but the commercials, too. I was watching the TV and recognized that it was SA! I was amazed. I didn't know this. This was new to me.

SpiltCoke
  • SpiltCoke

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:50 PM

I have seen it to tounge.gif I love im rich , I hate that sword selling thing :l

They should update it so it has more channels.

macorules94
  • macorules94

MACEDONIAN KING

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:04 AM

i saw that on the first day tounge.gif

Jabalous
  • Jabalous

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:28 AM

Yes , I noticed that before ... I love watching " Men's room ' tounge.gif .

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE (SpiltCoke @ Aug 21 2008, 19:50)
I have seen it to tounge.gif I love im rich , I hate that sword selling thing :l

They should update it so it has more channels.

Yeah, that "shopping channel" or whatever the f*ck it is is so boring!

@FiS!!HeR: I agree. The Men's Room is pretty funny. Especially the big guy, Bas.

I like how in Broker, we have crappy channels but as soon as we get to Algonquin, we get HDTVs and way better channels. I especially like Playboy X's HDTV. Its sick!

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:10 AM

I personally found "Republican Space Rangers" to be my favorite. Those stupid motherf*ckers...

N00b4Lyfe
  • N00b4Lyfe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:18 AM

Yup. I posted in the Easter Eggs thread that the Redneck 500 appears to have been filmed at Los Santos airport (compare the shipping cranes in the background). That and the occasional shots of Vinewood or the Venturas Strip are all I've spotted though.

The Moot
  • The Moot

Murder Inc.

• Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Aug 22 2008, 03:10)
I personally found "Republican Space Rangers" to be my favorite. Those stupid motherf*ckers...

yeah, that show is the best! reminds me of my navy days!

davoelol
  • davoelol

"Why so serious?"

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:25 AM

yea i saw this... ... ...

Vitale51
  • Vitale51

Gta 4 mythbuster

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Aug 21 2008, 20:59)
I was bored yesterday, so I decided to watch the in-game TV in my Algonquin safehouse. It was pretty funny. I especially liked that TV show I'm Rich $. IMO, they should've expanded on the TV. Anyway, that is not the reason I started this topic. The real reason is because I noticed that R* put in footage of San Andreas in IV's TV. Did anybody else notice? I thought it was pretty interesting. Not just in the shows, but the commercials, too. I was watching the TV and recognized that it was SA! I was amazed. I didn't know this. This was new to me.

i noticed but it just looked like Sa's regular graphics if there is DLC for SA then i think they should fix the graphics

Genetically_Superior
  • Genetically_Superior

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:44 AM

Men's Room FTW!!!!

Bas Rutten is f*cking hilarious, have any of you ever seen his youtube video on how to bar fight?

But yes, I think I may have noticed this... catspider.gif

WaterGolem
  • WaterGolem

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 September 2008 - 03:47 PM

Lol did anyone else try calling the number off the infomercials to see if they send you a Katana? That would've been sweet.

--Vega--
  • --Vega--

Serpent Ruled

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2008 - 08:47 AM

Yup, it shows different places from Las Venturas, The Desert by the airfield you buy, and some of the farms in Blueberry Hill in the countryside.

N00b4Lyfe
  • N00b4Lyfe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 12:33 PM

I don't remember seeing the desert or the farms on the tv, what part were they in?

Not tv related, but I noticed today (me slow!) - when you go into the entrance lobby to Playboy X's apartment building, there are two pictures on the walls, one is of the Statue of Happiness and Liberty City skyline, the other is of a kind of pueblo village out in the desert.

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (WaterGolem @ Sep 15 2008, 16:47)
Lol did anyone else try calling the number off the infomercials to see if they send you a Katana? That would've been sweet.

I tried and was left gutted that you couldn't but the knifes, bastards. sad.gif

Space Rangers cracks me up, most of the progs are quite amusing though.
Especially on Playboy X's mansion if you do him in.

HASSARD1994
  • HASSARD1994

Playing GTA III.....

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Aug 22 2008, 03:10)

I hate that show, i mainly like the adverts biggrin.gif

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

"The chickens are plotting..."

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [Advice with girlfriends]

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

I hate to be "that" guy, but I think they try too hard to be political and topical, and modern with their humor. What was wrong with Chatterbox's utterly absurd and straight to the point humor. I feel like everything since San Andreas has been a joke I have to fight to laugh at, like it's funny but not in the same way.

--Vega--
  • --Vega--

Serpent Ruled

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (N00b4Lyfe @ Sep 17 2008, 12:33)
I don't remember seeing the desert or the farms on the tv, what part were they in?

Not tv related, but I noticed today (me slow!) - when you go into the entrance lobby to Playboy X's apartment building, there are two pictures on the walls, one is of the Statue of Happiness and Liberty City skyline, the other is of a kind of pueblo village out in the desert.

If I remember right the farms were shown near the end of the show "I'm Rich $", and they talk about slaving people on farms, and the desert by the airstrip is shown during either a commercial or that show "Venturas Poker Challenge", I can't remember exactly which, but I do remember seeing it.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:58 PM

My fave show is I'm Rich $. Its jokes. Also, did I mention that some SA footage is in the ads, too?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users