Photo

Serial Killer Van

9 replies to this topic
Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:19 AM

I've been looking for a van with "serial killer chique" -you know what I mean- Just for night-cruising and murdering purposes.

The Pony looks about the most suitable on the vehicle list, but I don't know where to find one.

The closest substitute is the Speedo, which is a little too soft and curvy and has adverts written on the side. Or possibly the Moonbeam, but even in black it has "Soccer Mom" written all over it...

Please, where's my Pony...?

Furnace
  • Furnace

TheEuropeanConnection

• Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:28 AM

Try industrial areas, and by the way, the Pony has adverts on it most of the time as well.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE (Furnace @ Aug 20 2008, 09:28)
by the way, the Pony has adverts on it most of the time as well.

Ahh; I could probably live with that, depending on what they were advertising...

Furnace
  • Furnace

TheEuropeanConnection

• Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Aug 20 2008, 09:36)
QUOTE (Furnace @ Aug 20 2008, 09:28)
by the way, the Pony has adverts on it most of the time as well.

Ahh; I could probably live with that, depending on what they were advertising...

Some times it doesn't have any at all, and it has ladders or something on the roof.

In Free Mode online one spawns outside City Hall occasionally, so check there on SP.

JimGreen
  • JimGreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Aug 20 2008, 09:19)
I've been looking for a van with "serial killer chique" -you know what I mean- Just for night-cruising and murdering purposes.

You know, I don't even know you, but I like your style.

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 23 August 2008 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Aug 20 2008, 05:19)

The Pony looks about the most suitable on the vehicle list, but I don't know where to find one.

The closest substitute is the Speedo, which is a little too soft and curvy and has adverts written on the side. Or possibly the Moonbeam, but even in black it has "Soccer Mom" written all over it...

Please, where's my Pony...?

try looking around Bohan...near the garage where you deliver the Stevie mission stolen cars...i see them there all the time

-XS

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (SentinelXS @ Aug 23 2008, 16:25)
try looking around Bohan...near the garage where you deliver the Stevie mission stolen cars...i see them there all the time

-XS

Sadly, I think what you are seeing might just be those curvey girly Speedos; that's all I can find round there. The place is swarming with them...
Still no luck. confused.gif

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:52 PM

no i know the Speedo van...look like the chevy express van even has the same taillight design. its just that in the more prominent industrial areas you tend to fins similar vehicles...like try taking a Speedo and you might stumble across a Pony...or do the same with the Burrito...you know that GTA games are notorious for spawnning vehisles of like types...i.e. drive a Super GT, Comet, Infernus, etc and what do you usually see? supercars.

it could be completeky random though b/c Sunday i was by the pay-n-spray in the 1st city and carjacked a Pony...thought of you and how you wanted what i had just stolen...too bad there wasnt a way to sell your ingame cars to other players

anyway once i was driving the Pony all i started seeing were more Pony's and eventually Speedo's...and i wasnt even in bohan...grab a speedo or burrito and go to different parts of the various cities where they dont normally spawn and see what turns up...both the speedo and burrito are easy enough to find it might lead you to a Pony...i gotta say...it did have that murder/kidnapper van kind of look but i hate the advertisements on the side...wish you could find one w/o or respray it to not have them...it even has bars that seperate the front seats from the rear cargo area...sadly it has windows in the rear doors though

-XS

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:16 AM

You fill me with hope and envy...
I shall persevere.

I could live with an advert for Knives, Blades and Swords or even Mrs Miggins's Hot Meat Pies, but Hemorrhoid Ointment would probably kill the mood.

I guess if I ever do find one, I might take it up round the Copy Shop in Bohan and see what turns up...

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:58 PM

2 advertisements i saw on the pony's that were spawnning when i was driving one were:

"Benders" something about plumbing or pipes of some sort and "sum yung gai" chinese food

-XS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users