Photo

The Letifer Organization

135 replies to this topic
Vercetti21
  • Vercetti21

V21

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (Angelo Leone @ Aug 22 2008, 10:30)
I'll take the hit on Linda and Darrion Whitley.

Looks like this hit is also up for grabs now too, seeing as he's banned.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:08 AM

I'll do the hit on one of Marks guy, Michael Stag.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:23 AM Edited by Wanted Assailant, 07 September 2008 - 12:26 AM.

Ok. I think I found a way around the disability system? Here's a go. If it works, excellent and all the doodah. But I still won'tbe able to update the front for the known reason. I'll jot down all the updating info, so I'll slap it on when the code is back..

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/blance/Flan.jpg

EDIT: Dammit.

canine sapien
  • canine sapien

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:25 PM

I have only recently heard of this company. I wish to join. I have another contract with another Assassin organisation that I will complete as quickly as possible. I will then report back here.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:39 PM

I'll take Philip James Arthur, don't think anybody has reserved him yet so, if not, then he's mine!

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:18 PM

New contracts and minor fixes are updated on the board. The first post won't be fixed anytime soon due to the disability of the code, you know the links clogged in there will cause a disaster. As of now and in this era of TLO, money from contract hits are wired from the organization instead of the contractor himself/herself.

@Marsquischacha: Will be looking forward to it. Just remember you can only do contracts from the board. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

@Mark-2007: O Hanlon; price seems a bit low for a professional white collar from Wall Street. In addition, the mode of death orders an accident, which must be, and is more calculating than a simple shank to the throat or a bullet to the head. Don't know if I've missed or zoned out in the profile, but is there some backing reason Michael Stag is a high-profile target? Due to him being a band manger with some debts? Hmm, (Post Script) as a matter of fact, the price is pretty reasonable so scratch that. Stag is okay, and so is Elliot. Oh and, Philip's all yours.

@~PhusioN~: You got 'em.

@Vercetti21: Does this mean you want the hit? Or are you just implying?

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 14 September 2008 - 12:32 AM

Good point actually, go ahead and raise O'Hanlon to whatever price you deem fit, I was pretty clueless at the pricings.

Also, you might want to put the image links in code brackets to make it clearer in the post of targets, since it looks quite messy.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 September 2008 - 02:41 AM Edited by Wanted Assailant, 14 September 2008 - 03:35 AM.

Just fixed it to code brackets. I have some photographs of the targets as well. Not all, because most of them are in the tables I made in the GTAF Tables Generator. With the links being buggy.. you know the rest. The prices were already set in the table codes, but I see the lack of prices on a few of my targets so I'm gonna have to dig up the table generator to jot it in.

EDIT: Everything seen in the database in post two are the current updates, and shouldn't be confused with post one's database at the moment of code disability.

EDIT 2: Scratch what I said. Was worthless.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:05 AM

Michael Stagg
The last chord struck and the crowd cheered, a large wave of plastic cups and beer started an onslaught of rioting. Normally security would run in and smash whoever’s head was out of line, but tonight was different.

I was security.

I pulled out my pistol and shot it in the air, a group of punker-kids dispersed a circle around me as I let out a few more shots to clear the crowd. People screamed and panicked. The band ran off the stage, I looked to the side of it and saw who I needed to take down, Michael Stagg.

Michael Stagg, not the world’s smartest man but hell he can run a good band, if it wasn’t that fact he was manager of Chronic Shock I wouldn’t of accepted this hit in the first place. I ran outside with the rest of the rioters then walked a few blocks to my car, I checked my watch; 10:45 pm. My plane was landing in about half an hour, I hightailed it over to the airport and did the usual security check, waves of tourists and businessmen seemed to plague the airport as I ran towards my flight.

I sat on the plane and in a few minutes the city of Chicago became a small little ant hill with lights and small houses.

I landed at O’Hare International earlier then I expected; this gave me more time to set up. Walking off the plane I noticed that Michael’s private jet was also early, I saw bags being loaded off. I guess this didn’t give me anytime.

The convoy of black cars crawled along the highway, perfect. I ‘accidently’ rammed into the back of one of the cars, the convoy stopped and caused the traffic to pile up. I jumped out of the car and hid my face behind the windscreen.

“What the f*ck is your problem?” A voice yelled at me, I remained silent, “You gonna f*cking fix this ya twat?” The voice greeted me again.
“Jack, just calm down, we don’t need another brawl like back in NJ, go back into the car, I’ll handle this.” It was the voice of Michael Stagg. “I’m sorry about my friend here…” I pulled a ski-mask over my face and dragged him into the car; an opening in the traffic gave me the perfect opportunity to escape.

I sped past the black convoy as Michael screamed and kicked against the window.

“You should stop doing that, I have to return this too my friend.” I smirked.
“I’ll do whatever the f*ck I want!” He screamed at me, I pistol-whipped him; he whimpered in the corner.
“How about some tunes?” I laughed and put in Chronic Shock’s new CD ‘Death to the Overlord’ and started singing along.

We drove for a few hours until we were in a small country town, I pulled into a car park, and parked bikes circled it.

“What are we doing?” Michael sobbed; I stopped the car and pulled him out.
“Well Mr. Stagg, as much as I am fan of Chronic Shock I’m also a fan of money.” I put him on his knees and tapped his face with my gun. “And as much as you’re a fan of drugs, it’s obvious you’re not a fan of paying for them. And this is where there’s a problem.”
“I can pay, just give me time! Please!” He pleaded, I didn’t listen.

One bullet through the head later I was out of the town with a suitcase of money and some new biker friends I’d go visit over Christmas.
-------
It ain't that great but its something.

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:14 AM

Stellar job your assassin performed. And your I was security line was a fine piece of writing.

Sergi
  • Sergi

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:02 AM Edited by Sergi, 15 September 2008 - 06:06 AM.

I'll take Elliot Howard but I won't be able to post my story on his hit until tomorrow so is that alright?

Anyways I'll give my introduction.

Marcus "Marksmen" Menzella

D/O/B: August 22, 1981
Sex: Male
Location: All around. Known whereabouts include Los Angeles, Chicago, Philidelphia, Boston, Cleveland
Criminal Record: Served 6 years in prison from age 17-23 for an attemted murder case(1998-2004). Sentenced to 10 years. 3 different Warrants out on him for posession of deadly firearms( Glock-9 pistol in Philidelphia, M-16 Assualt Rifel in Chicago, .50 Claiber Handgun in Cleveland). Wanted by the DEA and FBI for questioning for involvement in 7 murder cases involving The Mexican Mafia, Gangster Disciples,Armenian Power and The Chicag Outfit over the past 7 months.

Notes: Known to be very skilled with firearms and is called surgical with sniper rifles in the criminal underworld. Is known to "disguise"himself. Has a known drinking probelm and drug abuse problem(cocaine, extascy pills and marijuana). His father was a Mexican Mafia luteinant in the 1980s. Suspected to have been murdered by other LA Eme leaders for suspected co operation with the DEA. Mother was an African American drug dealer and leader of a small New York drug crew in early 90s until incarcerated for 25 years by the FBI during the crack epidemic crackdown. Raised by his mother's parents in Brooklyn New York. He's suspected to be behind or involved in over 35 murders since 2004 which is the year he was released from prison, many involving a rumored "war" between him and Mexican Mafia hitmen and soldiers.

Known Affiliates and Rivals:
Gangster Disciples: Affiliate(Chicago)
Chicago Outfit: Affiliate(Chicago)
Mexican Mafia: Rival(Los Angeles)
Armenian Power: Affiliate(Brooklyn, New York)
Vyacheslav Bravata: Affiliate(Brighton Beach, Brooklyn
The Commission: Rival(Manhattan, New York)

Close Allies:
Terry" Genius" McGillin: Computer whiz/hacker(Los Angeles)
Phillip Havier: Driver(Where ever Menzella is)
Peter"Shotgun Pete" Mills: Weapons Customizer and Drug Dealer(Cleveland)
Ariyana Ellison: Prostitute/stripper/drug mule(Chicago)

Known Freequented Spots:
The Red Bone Gentlemen's Club: Chicago, Illinois
Parcells Bar and Pool Club: Boston, Massachuessets
The G-Spot Gentlemen's Club: Los Angeles, California
The Stallion Gentlemen's Club: Philidelphia, Pensylvania
Sgt. Brooks Gun Club: Cleveland, Ohio
Tha Shootin Range: Cleveland, Ohio
Perky's Pawn Shop: Chicago, Illinois
The Irish Jam Gentlemen's Club and Bar: Boston, Massachuessets
Stocky's Bar: Boston Massachuessets
The Rum and Bum Gentlemen's Club and Bar: Queens, New York

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:15 AM

Update

@~PhusioN~: Excellent. The $15,000 reward [I changed the price] is sent to your account for a job well done, sir.

@Sergi: Nice hitman you got there. Although it may not be apparent, but he's added to the Hitman Database with a starting account of $12,000.

Keep it up. icon14.gif

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:22 AM

Sweet assassin. icon14.gif

Sergi
  • Sergi

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:37 AM Edited by Sergi, 16 September 2008 - 12:41 AM.

Thanks guys for the feedback on my assassian. I just have a question though. With the 12,000 in my bank I have to buy a weapon 1st before I can attempt my hit right? Also I didn't pay attention to the 1st page and didn't see Wanted Assaliant's Hit List so can I take 2 hits and finish them in recession or do I have to do a hit then get another one?

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (Sergi @ Sep 16 2008, 00:37)
Thanks guys for the feedback on my assassian. I just have a question though. With the 12,000 in my bank I have to buy a weapon 1st before I can attempt my hit right? Also I didn't pay attention to the 1st page and didn't see Wanted Assaliant's Hit List so can I take 2 hits and finish them in recession or do I have to do a hit then get another one?

@Sergi: Nope. The weapons you see on the market are just for treats and restrictive barriers. If you were trying to include using a Rocket Launcher or a tank in your hit, the market would restrict that. Which means, you would actually have to buy it in order to have it. That goes for the other weapons out there, that are rare to use and find only. You don't have to buy anything. About the hits, you must do one at a time. We don't want any confusion on who has who to take out.

Sergi
  • Sergi

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 04:55 AM

Introduction
This is more of a true introduction for my charcter so people can see how he is before I perform my hit.

Last night was one crazy night for me. I had just brought a "Zip"(street name for an ounce of marijuana that fits into a zip lock bag) off one of the local dealers and had already taken two tripple stacks of extascy and drank a whole pint of Jack Daniles so I was already f*cked up. I was headed to one of the local strip clubs where I'd usualy go to ease my mind. I was a regular at the club so I already had my own reserved booth and there would always be two bottles of Absolute Vodka waiting for me and I'll I'd ever have to do is call before hand so they'd set it up just the way I like it.

I was a Wanted Man and that's just an understatement. Not only was I wanted in 3 different states for gun charges, but also wanted by the FBI and DEA for some murder questioning they had for me and by the Mexican Mafia for a long standing war I had with them. But that's another story for another time. Anyways by the time I got to the club and got inside the club with my guns and all(as I said I'm a very Wanted man and a regular at the club so I had more freedom shall we say) I started to walk towards my booth and noticed there was a man in there. In my f*cking booth of all places. There were dozens of booths in the club and this f*cking suit wearing prick was in my booth. I hesitated because I thought he may be the Feds and with all the drugs and alchohal in my body my mind started to rush. Maybe the Feds finally caught up to me.

"Sit down." he said.

He was a bald white guy, maybe German or maybe Italain, sh*t I couldn't tell my vision was about as f*cked up as I was. He spoke in a very calm manner though and from how he sounded I began to think he must know who I am. Maybe it's a new hitman for La Eme. sh*t all the soldiers and hitmen they sent at me only to end up in shallow graves you'd think they would have learned their lessons by now. Or maybe it was a one of the hitman for those guniea wop bastards in The Comission out in New York. I mean I've burnt so many bridges and made so many rivals over the past couple of years it could have easily been a hitman from a dozen of different gangsters and criminal orginizations.

"Who the f*ck are you?" I said with my words slurred
"I'm someone who can help you in more ways then one. You have alot of enimies and alot of people want you dead."

I threw him being a DEA or FBI agent out the window with that line. Not to mention he was a very flashy looking guy. He had some very stylized black sun glasses on, a very nice expensive looking suit and if I had to guess I'd say no less then $5,000 and a very nice diamond encrusted gold Rolex watch. In all reality he's be the perfect type of person for me to take in an alley, blow his f*cking branis out and take all this expensive looking sh*t from him and head straight out to Perky's Pwan Shop in Chicago. But since I don't know who he is exactly I let those thought leave my mind. As I sat down a conversation then started as he spoke the fisrt words.

"You are a very skilled person from what I understand. You've performed alot a hits in the criminal underworld as well as served as security for some big gangsters. I also know that you are a well known stick up artist as well."
"Yeah, so the f*ck what? Why do you care and how do you know all this anyways?"
"I know alot my friend. Actually the people who I work for are very powerful people and it would be wise for you to take this folder I have for you and read it very carefully."
"So since you know so much about me how f*cking stupid are you that you think you can threaten me? Or how powerful are your people that they thought that you could come and threaten me?"
"I'm not threatening you my friend, I'm just letting you know some vital info. You do know that you have a $350,000 hit on your head from La Eme and a $250,000 contract on your head from The Comission. We have files on you that not even the FBI have. If you turn down this offer then I'll be forced to contact one of our sontarcs and let him know where I have seen you. Not even if you got a plane ticket right now you still wouldn't be able to leave the city fast enough before they'd have men after you."

He was giving a very compeling argument and the affects of my drugs were wearing off so I paid a little more attention. I thought for a second before I spoke.

"What makes you think I won't just shoot you right now and make sure you never make any phone call ever again? I have a very modified .380 with a supressor in my hand under the table pointed right at your gut. If I wanted to I could squeeze of the whole clip in recession in less then 10 seconds then get up and leave the table like nothing happened."
"Well my friend you may be under the influence but you aren't stupid. My people know who I came to see and if I died at your hands you'd have alot more to worry about then some f*cking guineas and some wet backs. You'd have a hit on your head so big you might as well think the whole f*cking US ARMY is after you."

After he made that statement I took the bottle of Absolute and drank it whole in about 45 seconds. The guy was in his own world it seemed. He wasn't paying attention to the bitches shaking their big ass tities and shaking their fat sses nor was he paying attention to me. Instead he was writing on a very expensive looking Blackberry. He made one last comment to me before he got out of his seat.

"Here is the folder. Inside the folder you will find everything we know about you and your whole family as well as everything you need to know. We have all of your records. As I said we even have info that the FBI doesn't know. I could f*ck you in more positions then you think. I could leak this to the FBI as well as raise the hit on your head. La Eme has grown tired of you killing their hitmen and have shall we say upped the ante. You can have this file because we don't need it. We have numerous copies so do what you want with it."

The guy got out of his seat and began adjusting his suit. He then started walking towards the door. At that point I yelled at for him.

"Wait a minute." I yelled.
"As I said everything you need to know is in that folder." he said as he started to leave the club.

I read through the folder very thoroughly until I reached the last page. On that page was a memory stick and a file with a picture of a man named Elliot Howard. I went back to my custom 1696 Chevy Impala after leaving a $200 tip on the table and put the memory stick in my pull out pc that was located in my dashboard. I put in the memory stick and downlaoded the file which then a voice came on.

" Mr. Menzella, you have been given a 2nd chance at life. You would have surely been killed by a hitman from our orginization or captured by the numerous law enforcement firms after you if we didn't think you were qualified for us. By working for us, Marcus Menzella will be killed and reborn at the same time. If you chose to accept this mission a botched murder will be set up so La Eme and the New York Cosa Nostra Families will leave you alone as well as the case fils by the government being close against you. You will begin a new life for us only taking on high profile hits and will no longer perform hits for anybody other then us. Nor shall you perform robberies of drug dealers and gang members. If you break any of out rules then you will "disappear" once and for good."

"If you decline our offer how ever you will be stuck at continung your current lifestyle of moving state to stae trying to not be captured or killed, as well as forcing us to up th contracts on your head until you are deceased."

"Your initiation for our "Orginization" will be a more simple hit. The file and picture of the man we supplied you with in the folder will be your first mission. If you succed you will be paid $20,000 and as promised you will be "reborn". After the completion of your mission you will be contacted."

I now had 1 of 2 choices. I could stick to the road I've been following for years but now it'll be even more dangerous. Or I could take the path were all of my past burdens will be gone and I'll be "reborn" as they say. For now atleast I think I'll try the "reborn" path. But hey if I get tired of it maybe I can become a zombie.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 08:02 PM

Excellent intro there, Sergi. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

icon14.gif

Sergi
  • Sergi

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:11 AM Edited by Sergi, 19 September 2008 - 01:15 AM.

Elliot Howard

It was 7:45 A.M. the very beginning of the regualr 9-5 for the average American person. This is the time when you begin to see the traffic so people can get to their jobs, the time when you see people coming in and out of McDonalds' for some breakfest or people going in and out of a Dunk N Donuts or a Starbucks for some coffe and a donut. This was also the morning of my very 1st hit for what I know as the "Orginization". Just about 78 hours ago I was approached by a man at a club offering me a lifetime offer so what did I do? I took it.

I was parked on the corner of Roosevelt waiting for my target who would surley be coming this way in the next half an hour or so. In my time of waiting I read over my dossier for my target a couple of times and did a couple of lines of coke to wake me up. I put in the code on my pull out pc in my dashboard which then unlocked another secret department in the dashboard that reveiled 3 different fire arms. A customized .380 with a supressor, a scope, infa red beam and clip extender. A tiger stripe color plated DEAGLE with a clip extender and infa red beam and then finally a nickel plated Glock 17 9MM handgun with a clip extender that upped the clip count from 17 shots to 25 including a 26th in the chamber. I chose the Glock, took off the supressor from the .380 as well as the infa red beam and scope. I tightened the supressor on the Glock as well as put on the scope and infa red beam. I then walked out of the car and went and stood by a news stand.

It was now about 8:15 A.M. and my target would be coming this way sooner or later. I checked the picture one more time before pulling out my lighther then setting the picture abzle then lighting my Black and Mild with the fire then tossing the burning picture on the ground. I purchased a newspaper and a Chicago Times from the news stand and started walking towards the adress of the office building I was told where Mr. Howard worked.

It was now around 8:30 A.M. and I still haven't seen Mr. Howard. I began to worry if I missed my mark but there was no way possible that he could have passed me by with out my noticing. I had one huge problem on my hand's now though. It was really turning into the morning rush hour and there were thousands of people on the streets meaning my hit would be much harder now. I decided to walk back to my car which was around the corner and smoke a little joint and drink a pint of Old English to ease my woking nerves. By the time I made it to my car it was 8:38 A.M. and I still didn't see my mark. Once I got into my car I did exactly as I planned but what I didn't paln happened. I fell asleep.

I woke up around 11:37 with the knocking on my window by a C.P.D officer asking me to please move my car. When I noticed my mistake I was infurriated. I decided there was only one thing to do and that was to go and kill him in his own building. I parked my car in an alley way down the street from the building and began to walk casually to the building. It was a very tall glass building. I walked in and noticed there were metal detectors. As soon as I noticed that I walked back out to my car and put the gun back in it's departmet. This noe f*cked up my whole process but now I would have to kill the guy the old fashioned way. I walked back into the building and passed through the detectors. I soon was at the recptonist desk where a young looking female was working.

"May I help you sir?" she said
"I'm looking for Mr. Howard." I replied
"Well you just missed him he just went to his lunch break actually. You can probably catch him at Lucky's Burger Joint down the block. He just left about 10 minutes ago."
"Thank you." I said as I began to leave the building.

I now had one more chance to do this the right way. I went back to my car and got the Glock back out. I started walking down the street where the receptonist told me I could find my target. I saw the man who was in the picture I had and saw the briefcase that I was told would have the documents I needed. I waited for him to walk out the little resteraunt and as soon as he did I kept pace and began to follow him.

"Mr. Howard." I said as he began to look back.
"Yes, may I help you?" the man said.
"You already have."

I held the Chicago Times and newspaper I had brought earlier out in front of me and pulled my Glock out. I walked up to him just about 2 feet away from him and let off 6 shots from my silenced gun. I could tell he was in immense pain by his facial reactions to the serious burning sensation that was more then likely turning his insides on fire. He dropped his briefcase and began to stumble back. I put the gun back into my coat department and picked up the briefcase. It was strange to me that nobody noticed that this man was bleeding severly and was shot. I walked past him and he tried to grab my arm while stumbling to say a word. I pushed him away and began to fasten my pace.

After finally reaching my car in the alley whcih was about a 2 minute walk I heard a loud scream and a lad say," He's been shot! Somebody call 9-1-1 now!"
I got into my car and drove off towards my last location which was a bank a few minutes away. I walked into the bank and requested the deposit box that I was told to put the files into. After getting the box and placing the files into there the man who handed my the box also handed me an envelope and said three surprising words to me.

"Very good job."

It had finally come to me that the gut at thje bank was also a memeber of this "Orginization". I went back to my car and opened my enevelope. There was $20,000 dollars in un marke bills. I opened my secret department and placed the money in there and pulled out about 6 grams of cocaine. I did about 12 lines in front of the bank and drove off high out of my mind. With some brand new money I guess I'll head to "The Red Bone" and ease my mind a little more. Yeah that seems like a great idea.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:43 PM

UPDATE:

Good, good. Elliot Howard is taken care of, and the twenty-thousand dollars is sent to the account of Marcus "Marksmen" Menzella.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:13 PM

Could I join?

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Sep 21 2008, 19:13)
Could I join?

Yes. Make sure you read the rules carefully, and take a look of the hits and profiles our current members have done as an example.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:51 PM

I might write up a character soon. Thanks

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:59 PM Edited by sam33, 28 October 2008 - 10:48 PM.

Hanging around the ghetto at 1 in the morning is always dangerous, especially when wearing a dress and in smeared makeup

Name- Clarence Bounce

Sex-Male (Although known to have transgender qualities)

Age-38

Criminal record:
1987- Possesion with intent to supply (LSD)
1990- Assault
1991-Possesion controlled substance (LSD)
1993- Indecent behaviour (flashed himself to a young a girl)
1993- Violation of animal rights (Police searched his house to find marijuana plants growing but instead found mutilated and possibly raped animals)
1995- Possesion of child pornography (disturbing photos were seized from his laptop)
1998- Aggravated manslaugter.
1998- Indecent behaviour (was found smearing feaces into a homeless mans face).

(Heavier sentences should have been induced although he has been found not guilty by the jury each time. Possibly because of sexual and violent threats towards them and there family.

Phycological Profile- Clarence is a borderline shizchoprenic and is mentally unstable to look after himself or those around him. He has a increasingly worrying fascination with children and is believed to be a serial rapist. He also has a fascination with womens clothes and undergarments and is often seen in his fauvorite ball room dress which he calls his "Crack gown" He should be approached with caution.

Weapon of choice- Clarence doesn't use a weapon. he prefers biting and punching and kicking to get the job done as it provokes the most pain and gets the most stisfying result (e.g why leave a clean bullet wound in their chest when you can pop their eyeballs with your thumbs)

Bio- Born in 1970 Clarences parents are unknown and he spent most of his years drifting in and out of half way houses and adoption agencys where consequently he was repeatedly raped by a number peers and carers who surrounded his life for his then boyish good looks. However years of getting f*cked up the arse took its toll and Clarence took to escaping reality by heavy doses of the hallucineogenic drug LSD. Clarence soon became phycollogically addicted and his heavy drug use along with the past and ever present trauma of sexual violence soon broke him and in a drug induced rage he turned on the man who was f*cking him and Clarence ripped off his penis with his teeth before raping the corpse. Clarence felt revived and soon took his vengence on everybody who had done him wrong. Unfortuantely his already fragile mind became addicted to violence and rape and the heavy use of LSD had turned his mind to mush. Clarence slowly became depressed and had heavy bouts of schizoprhenia and he soon became like the people who had been raping him as a child. Clarence ashamed of who he was decided to change and become something more beatiful and soon took to wearing makeup and period dresses and disguising himself as a woman to forget his ugly self.

To put it quite simply the trauma of his life along with his addictive personality turned him into the ultimate killing machine. Violent and unpredictable yet easy to mold. Clarence set out on a determined frenzy to rape, kill and disturb as many people as he could find.

Clarence works as a hitman so he can incorparate his lust of violence into a quick way of making money. He was recruited searching for victims in a gritty south side club.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Oct 8 2008, 15:59)
Weapon of choice- Clarence doesn't use a weapon. he prefers biting and punching and kicking to get the job done as it provokes the most pain and gets the most stisfying result (e.g why leave a clean bullet wound in their chest when you can pop their eyeballs with your thumbs)

Ha, this is going to be fun. Welcome; you have a nice character there.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:26 PM Edited by mark-2007, 08 October 2008 - 10:31 PM.

QUOTE (sam33 @ Oct 8 2008, 16:59)
1998- Indecent behaviour (was found smearing feaces into a homeless mans face).

What's wrong with that?

I'm busy with my hit on the guy I asked for, can't remember his name. I have a paragraph though. Just checked my target's profile and got a bit confused:

Target: Philip James Arthur

Price: $14,000

Backstory: Philip James Arthur is having mild quarrels with the 14th Street Mafia, a large street gang that is fighting for control of Chicago by licensing turfs and locations with threats, protection and the works.

They’ve contacted us for the job. Ten-thousand dollars will be wired.

Which is it? $14,000 or $10,000?

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:48 PM

*Goes away to check the table creator*

It's $14,000. Fixed.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2008 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (Wanted Assailant @ Oct 8 2008, 22:10)

Ha glad you like it.

2 questions?

I scanned the rules over but wasn't sure if it was mentioned but can anyone set hits (and say if i set hits would it have to have been set by my character?).

Also do all the stories have to be about the actual hit (even if it is just searching for the person) or can someone make a small introduction? smile.gif .

Thanks

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Oct 9 2008, 15:36)
QUOTE (Wanted Assailant @ Oct 8 2008, 22:10)

Ha glad you like it.

2 questions?

I scanned the rules over but wasn't sure if it was mentioned but can anyone set hits (and say if i set hits would it have to have been set by my character?).

Also do all the stories have to be about the actual hit (even if it is just searching for the person) or can someone make a small introduction? smile.gif .

Thanks

Yes, yes, and a small introduction/searching for the target is fine and infact, supportive.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2008 - 04:10 PM

Mmm okay. I'll have a story up soon. Can't wait for the bb codes again my dudes gonna look bad ass lol tounge.gif .

BEGINit
  • BEGINit

The Healer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:56 PM

Jack Muerto

Sex: Male
Birthplace: Unknown

BIO: Jack Muerto's childehood is a big mistery to everyone who had some interest in this person... The first decade of his life seems to be copletelly erased from the history. Nevertheless, it is known that he has lived in various places across the Europe for more than 15 years serving as a hitman for several crime families. In 2002 he came to Chicago for as he says "new adventures". Known as a mental problems having genius, Jack is one of those ultimate killing mashines using his planning skills to do his job well. Also priced for the ability of using everything he finds arround as a weapon. The main reason why Jack left for the USA was that the european crime families refused using his services due his mental condition which slowly turns this genius into an umpredictible and megalomanic psycho.... And hasnt been busted...yet

More to come...what do you think?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users