» «
Photo

The Letifer Organization

135 replies to this topic
Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Angelo Leone @ Aug 21 2008, 21:43)
And sorry for the death threat,but Gabriel won't leave me alone.

You'll be forced to star in one of my blue productions in a minute. Pythons included! And you don't even wanna know where those go.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:38 PM Edited by Wanted Assailant, 21 August 2008 - 10:41 PM.

QUOTE (Eminence @ Aug 21 2008, 22:05)
QUOTE (Angelo Leone @ Aug 21 2008, 22:43)
And sorry for the death threat,but Gabriel won't leave me alone.

Just forget it, and don't bring it up again - at all.

So, regarding the hits. I'm confused about what you were trying to say last - you want people to come up with hits and send them in - potential targets and the like? Or are you going to add some periodically. It seems the only ones left are the double-murder ones, at the moment.

Let's say:

JobbyJob23 created his hitman, Stephen Colbert, and so he does the norm by accepting hits and doing them. Now, JobbyJob23 wants to make a hit for anyone who wants it. Basically the hit is open to anyone. JobbbyJob23 has to give a well-reasoned price and decent detail and description on his own made-up target to suffice. I will then copy it to the target database, and anybody can take it.

Or we can say you created a target for the database board, simply give the price (from your own Financial Account), and give some backstory and the optional picture. Then say I agreed to the hit, and I do it, I then gain the money from what you agreed to bargain.

Contracts are pretty much based on the contractor and the hitman. The contractor and the hitman make business, whether through PM or short says here. Same way you guys accept contracts from the targets I created, except it isn't me this time.

New targets are coming underway. Contact me if it gets anymore confusing/ I made it more confusing.

@Oxidizer: Oftopic, man. icon13.gif

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:45 PM

Right... the only thing I don't get is that it's kinda inconsistent. Why would any of our characters - assassins - want to become contractors and specify their own targets? It kinda defeats the point. What's more, why would we want to give up any of our own money as payment for said targets? Wouldn't we just do it ourselves, and then make more money by waiting for new targets to be put up, and undergoing them?

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:56 PM

Freelancers. However they work.

Perhaps they assassinate people for personal gain; be it money or some other agenda.

Angelo Leone
  • Angelo Leone

The Mafia Superstar

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:58 PM Edited by Angelo Leone, 22 August 2008 - 12:30 AM.

Okay,so does that mean we can create our own contracts?

If so,then here's mine.

Target:Jose Sanchez
Price:$10,000 if brought in dead
Contract By:Copperfield,the Russian Mafiya's representative in Chicago

Sex:M
Race:Hispanic
Hair:Black
Eyes:Brown
Height:6'3"
Weight:200 lbs.
Other:Heavily tattooed with gang tattoos
Affiliation:La Eme

Jose Sanchez is a member of the Latino street gang known as La Eme. He is a captain in the gang and has established a few small sets in the Russian District of Chicago. He is also known as the Prince of Pot in the barrios of Chicago's Hispanic district. His drug trade has heavily upset the Russian Mafiya and he has recently vandalized a Mafiya-owned nightclub known as The Silver Dream. Jose carries an M9 Beretta,but is usually only guarded by one man with a knife. He is also a racist and hates both whites and blacks. Recently,he attacked Copperfield's wife,whose identity shall remain unknown. She is in the hospital for stab wounds and now Copperfield wants revenge. Jose Sanchez hangs out near the local convenience store in the Russian District. The convenience store is on the spot where Pine Street turns off into Jackson Avenue. He is usually hanging out there drinking beer with his eses and cursing out pedestrians. Bring him in dead and you'll be paid a fine sum of $10,000. One new hitman,a Sergei Vyenslav,cannot partake in this hit due to the fact he is striking a deal with an Italian Mafia syndicate known as the Trapani Family on behalf of the Russian Mafiya. But on another note,Mr. Vyenslav also donated the money that will be rewarded to anyone who shows Copperfield Jose's corpse or any other piece of evidence that suggests the cholo is dead.

Anyone else who is willing and able can take this hit and eliminate Jose Sanchez. His death would strike a crippling blow to La Eme and help establish the Mafiya's businesses outside the Russian District.

To get the contract,meet Copperfield at the Silver Dream nightclub between the hours of 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM.

Is that a hit worth putting out?

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

QUOTE (Eminence @ Aug 21 2008, 22:45)
Right... the only thing I don't get is that it's kinda inconsistent. Why would any of our characters - assassins - want to become contractors and specify their own targets? It kinda defeats the point. What's more, why would we want to give up any of our own money as payment for said targets? Wouldn't we just do it ourselves, and then make more money by waiting for new targets to be put up, and undergoing them?

Fictional enemies, witnesses needed to be taken out. Restrictions to a certain place where you can't chase that person down so you sent another employee field to take him/her out. Or just for the heck, Derek the arms dealer, who supplied Benjamin Walters and Danny Lors hit sets that example somehow.

Don't expect too much logic here, would an organization this big really exist with some crazy, hockey-mask suit wearing, guy as the leader? Mob Inc. wasn't very organized and thy were underground before they were caught.

Angelo's a bit like what I explained. But you must make sure you got the money ready. It might seem a bit worthless giving your money away nilly willy, but hey. Interactivity.

Suggestions, as said are welcome.

Vercetti21
  • Vercetti21

V21

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:10 PM Edited by Vercetti21, 21 August 2008 - 11:13 PM.

Got a unique hitman coming everyone's way soon, who's got a motivation much bigger than your normal assassin. Wanted Assailant, go ahead and add Rayford "Ray" Barnes to the list. I'll post the bio up shortly.

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:16 PM

Hmmm... I just can't get my head around that, though. I like things to be logical - and don't use the 'huge unrealistic corporation' thing on me! tounge.gif Hell, it's believable enough, the agency from Hitman - which this is obviously all based on (Merces Letifer, thanks very much? wink.gif ) - so why wouldn't it exist? It probably does. ph34r.gif

I think, for the sake of the overall 'game', we should try to develop a way of incorporating this instead of just saying we spend our money for it pointlessly. It defeats the competitive nature of the game and, while it's 'interactive', it's interactive in the wrong way, because it all just seems pointless in terms of the game itself. Until we can figure that out, I think it'd be better for people to just suggest targets so that others can take them on, and to build up a database of potential targets - rather than characters having to actually pay for them and interfere with their money in-game, as it is right now.

Vercetti - I look forward to it. A hitman with a twist, eh? I'm interested! smile.gif

Vercetti21
  • Vercetti21

V21

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:19 PM

Agreed; I don't think many people will risk their bank accounts to be able to assign targets. I'd suggest the money simply comes from the agency, but anyone can place a hit. Keeps the target database flowing, and doesn't necessarily limit our creative juices, er, whatever you want to call them.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:28 PM

Money from the agency, which eases up on anybody else's cash, will flow much better, but then there wouldn't be any cause to having it. Just a handful of money we don't even use, except maybe purchasing weapons. tounge.gif

I knew this money system would be my fault in creating this. Contracts sent from the players here, without abiding a fee? It could actually be fun. Which means the only hits that you will acqiure money from are the ones sent from the agency, and not people like Angelo or you.

Gabriel Constantin
  • Gabriel Constantin

Horror Punk Fiend

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:30 PM

Maybe you could give people more things to buy? Like gadgets, vehicles, fake IDs etc. Things that would help you achieve the hit.

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:32 PM

The only thing about that is it really begins to hamper any creative license. I don't want to have to buy the item to be able to utilize it in the story - okay, for those especially rare items listed then fair enough, but... I dunno, I don't really see the point to the store, to be honest.

Maybe we could try to hammer out a way it could all interweave to make money more effective, then?

Angelo Leone
  • Angelo Leone

The Mafia Superstar

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:32 PM

Here's my hit on James Walsh.

The next day, Kasomi and Sora informed me that they were leaving, headed back to their native Japan. No loss there. Maybe I could have some peace and quiet.

I met Copperfield at the Silver Dream again. He sat at the bar with two people, one was an elderly Italian man, one was a middle-aged Italian-American in a black track suit and chains. The other was a Japanese girl, about 19 and obviously pregnant. Copperfield took a swig of whiskey, while the girl drank a bottle of Aquafina water.

I went up to the bar and asked the Italian "I know Copperfield, but who are the other two?"

The man said "Name's Vinnie Valentino, a made man of the Trapani Family. The other one is my friend Ayame Okada. We got a problem with a guy named Jimmy Boy. So we went to Copperfield for help. He said you were the guy for the job."

Copperfield said "Listen, Ayame is pregnant with her dead boyfriend's baby and she hooked up with a bouncer named James Walsh to support her. But James treats her like sh*t and so we gotta take him out. He's hanging out at the trainyards, making drug deals with a Mexican gang known as La Eme. Take him out."

I got in the car, noticing my two new guns. Then I drove down the streets of Chicago towards the trainyards. There was a white guy and a bunch of Mexicans talking near a boxcar.I pulled over and got out to get a closer look. There was a massive pile of heroin on the ground. I knew this was Walsh. So I took my newest gun, a Tec-9, and drew fire. The spray of lead reduced the gangbangers into bloody pin-cushions. I relized I had 10 rounds left in my clip so I chased Walsh down the tracks and shot him in the leg. Blood spurted out as he fell to the ground, still alive, but paralyzed. I heard the loud noise of a train rolling on the very track Walsh was on. So I got in my Taurus and drove off. The next things I heard were a scream, a train whistle, and wet squishy munching sounds. My work was done.

I drove back and Copperfield said "Good, now our relations with the Trapani Family is much better. Ayame has no place to live, and she's been living in her car for the past two days. So, could she crash at your place? At least until her baby is born. It's due in three months anyway."

I reluctantly accepted, only because she was pregnant and helpless. So I put her in the car and drove off back to her apartment.

Ayame turned to me and said "I love you, God bless you. Will you treat me better than James did?"

I said "Yes, you are about to be a mother, and I respect motherhood. Get some rest, we'll take a break from all this."

Danni
  • Danni

Withered to death.

• Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:34 PM Edited by Danni, 22 August 2008 - 11:46 AM.

Even though I'm not going to post right now, I'm going to state that I choose Benjamin Walters and Danny Lors as my first hit(s).

And, for the record, my character:

user posted image

Tsakai Takashi

Angelo Leone
  • Angelo Leone

The Mafia Superstar

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:41 PM

Danni,you'll need to post a backstory.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:42 PM Edited by Wanted Assailant, 22 August 2008 - 12:01 AM.

QUOTE (Gabriel Constantin @ Aug 21 2008, 23:30)
Maybe you could give people more things to buy? Like gadgets, vehicles, fake IDs etc. Things that would help you achieve the hit.

Too complex and requires a garbage-truck-load of work. It was pretty much difficult adding some sort of logic to this from the beginning about the money. I scratched out vehicles in the beta, and the guns was what only left me. Normally because I believe it will restrict people too much for their freedom. The super-duper rare guns, are the only ones restricted. I think it's fair.

QUOTE (Eminence)
The only thing about that is it really begins to hamper any creative license. I don't want to have to buy the item to be able to utilize it in the story - okay, for those especially rare items listed then fair enough, but... I dunno, I don't really see the point to the store, to be honest

Well, there's nothing but rare items...excluding a few. rolleyes.gif

Currently I'll be brain-storming my mind out to get this financial problem fixed satiable. Danni and Angelo, I'll get to it.

Angelo Leone
  • Angelo Leone

The Mafia Superstar

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 August 2008 - 11:58 PM

Anybody wanna take my contract?

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Angelo Leone @ Aug 22 2008, 00:58)
Anybody wanna take my contract?(Taking out Jose Sanchez)

Stop posting by the second, would you. People will work on things in their own time - you don't have to prompt everything to happen within a matter of minutes.

Angelo Leone
  • Angelo Leone

The Mafia Superstar

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:02 AM

OK,sorry.Just bored and have nothing to do.Oh,well.I'll stop posting so frequently anyway.

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:05 AM Edited by Oxidizer, 22 August 2008 - 12:17 AM.

What the hell. ph34r.gif
user posted image
Name: Remy Oxborough
Eye colour: Crystalline green
Hair colour: Dark auburn
Background: Quit his career as a soldier in the British Army in 2006, aged 19, after having been raped.
Specializes in: Torture, killing and disposal.
Characteristics: Cynical of society and can switch onto autopilot in order to see a job through.
Weapon(s) of choice: Jackal knife.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:20 AM

Oxi, you're gonna be updated. Angelo, five thousand dollars for such a significant leader like Jose? Pretty weak, I mean asigning someone to strip a life away regardless of their background should cost some handy money. He's captain of a violent gang and has even acquired small sets for them. Come on, the police are probably tracking and studying him down for plain reasons and five thousands to have him dead, appears so little. What if he was just killed without the body sent? 15 bucks?

Angelo Leone
  • Angelo Leone

The Mafia Superstar

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:30 AM Edited by Angelo Leone, 22 August 2008 - 12:32 AM.

I'll change it to $10,000,okay?

Oblivionz
  • Oblivionz

Clunge Crawler

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:52 AM

I have a question while I'm working on my character here.

How are weapons going? Can you use a weapon that's not on the list or do you HAVE to buy one to have one? Say I wanted to use... A katana, or a regular 9mm silenced pistol, would I not be able to and have to buy a weapon on your list or could I use them?

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:55 AM

Mhm. I'll also update your hit on Walsh, I forgot about that.

Got a few idea here, folks.

I had recently scrapped an idea, this is up for suggestion and grabs. Law Enforcement. Pressuring cops crowding you after you complete hits after hits. You've done so much the Letifer cannot support to hide your actions and identity no nore, and the police buckle you with suspicion. Hmm, now you may think of this following closely to the Hitman: Blood Money (Let me just pick that out before Eminence does tounge.gif ) game, where there's the notoriety meter and in order to cool it down, is to pay up. A way to be more discreet? But I believed it would stop the ongoing flow, with many afraid to do another hit or lose their cash bribing off.

Another, is that if you or any player sets out a contract on the database board, that instead of money you must agree to their hit.

DudeYomYom sents out your average contract, and wants somebody to finish it. But in order for this, he must arrange a deal with BettleMan, and accept his contract, that way they both must do it.

DudeYomYom completes BettleMan's hit, and BettleMan completes DudeYomYom's hit. No money included.

Vice versa.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Oblivionz @ Aug 22 2008, 00:52)
I have a question while I'm working on my character here.

How are weapons going? Can you use a weapon that's not on the list or do you HAVE to buy one to have one? Say I wanted to use... A katana, or a regular 9mm silenced pistol, would I not be able to and have to buy a weapon on your list or could I use them?

You don't have to, the Black Market is a restrict, realism barrier from people carrying a Rocket Launcher. all over the place. The katana and the 9mm pistol are okay to use.

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

We're always holding the door open for someone.

• Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:53 AM

Cum Dumpster

The engine idles and I forgot to turn on the defogger. A thin layer of moisture covers the inside of the windows. I reread the address in the briefing.

1237 15th Street. Apartment 13.

I toss the paper into the stack of papers in the passenger seat. I let out a heavy sigh and rub a small window out of the layer of water rivulets on the window. The bright street lights illuminate the dark, desolate street. Iíve been waiting for two hours. No one yet. Maybe sheís already inside.

I reach into the back seat and put my trusty black suitcase on my lap. I scroll through the numbers. One. Two. I enter my code and it clicks open. I reach down to the side of the seat and yank the jammed lever. My seat flies back and I can almost feel the seat break and send me flying out the back end of my car. I lay the suitcase flat on my lap and open it.

Needles and vials. Wires and a couple of remote bombs. I remove three syringes and three vials, one with a red rubber stopper and the other two blue. I flick the red vial and watch as the liquid ripples inside. I close my eyes for a second and listen to the cold winter breeze biting at my door handles.

I shut the case and throw it into the backseat. I slip the vials and syringes into my inside coat pocket and take the keys out of the ignition. The radio is still playing the brand new Bloc Party hit Signs, but I ignore it and open the door, the radio turning off immediately.

The cold gnaws on my warm flesh and I slam the car door. I didnít lock it. I didnít need to. This would be quick. Quick, and hopefully painless, for the both of us. I shove my hands into my coat and quickly stride over to the apartment archway. The street light casts an enormous shadow across the street, I appear fifty feet tall. I feel fifty feet tall.

I reach for the doorknob and feel the resistance that locks usually put up. I place my other hand on top give the knob a quick and powerful twist. The lock breaks and I push the door open. The chilled breeze blows in from behind me into the humid foyer of the building. I take a step inside and quietly shut the door. It immediately stops and I take in a breath of the dank atmosphere.

Crack my neck and I take the steps two at a time. I reach the first floor and I pull out my pick locking kit. Apartment 13. My payday. I slip the tools into the lock and rummage around. My friends always commented about how speedy I was at this.

I step into the apartment and the chilled temperature of it contrasts the humid air outside the door. I take precaution to shut it as softly as I can and once its shut, I have the first needle and vial out. Cornflower blue.

I follow a trail of legos and Barbie dresses into the first room. Two children sleep. Bunk beds. A boy, about eleven, and a girl that looks eight, but could be ten. I canít see that well in the dark.

I dip the needle into the vial and soak up every last drop. I bend over the boy in the lower bunk and listen to his slow, deep breathes. Three. Four. I close my eyes and swing my head to the beat of his breathes, but I suddenly stop, when they suddenly stop. I open my eyes and the boy is looking up at me, his eyes bugging out. I put my hand over his mouth and stick the needle in his needle. I squeeze every last drop into his neck and whisper into his ear, ďYouíll wake up, I promiseÖĒ

His eyes slowly shut and I stood up. I pocketed the used needle and vial, and pulled out another syringe and blue vial. Routine procedure. Only take out the target, sedate possible witnesses.

I climbed onto the flimsy bed and straddled the little girl. She hugged a teddy bear, left eye missing and there was this obscene stain in the crotchal region. The little boy must be hitting puberty. She doesnít wake up or make a sound as I stick the needle in her neck. I silently climb back down and pocket the second set of needles and vials.

I exit the childrenís room and make my way to her room. I see the light on under the door, through the threshold. It wasnít on before. Iím sure I was silentÖ

I take out my third syringe and, this time, I take out the red vial. The yellow liquid almost glows with the minimal light pouring out from under the door. I notice the door isnít shut, but merely just a crack ajar. I push it with my pinky and watch it swing open. Nobody is in bed. The light, it comes from the bathroom.

I silently tip toe and I hear the sink running, and the brush, brush, brushing of teeth. I roll my neck and reach out to push open the bathroom door. A fog, or smoke pours out as the door soundlessly sway open. The steam from the sink fogs up my vision, but I can still see her silhouette pasted against the far wall.

My body cuts through the fog like a dagger through seared flesh. I come up behind her and hold my breath. The water splashing and streaming out of the faucet covers up any footsteps or racket I made. I lift the needle and I can feel her naked body almost pressed against me. I clamp my eyes shut.

She falls hard and I pocket the needle and vial, adding it to my collection. I pick up her body from behind and drag her to the bathtub. I place her inside the tub and turn her around so she is facing up. Her eyes are closed, her mouth, silent. I open one of her eyes and watch as it glazes over; dead as a toe nail.

I unzip my pants, now to leave my mark.

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:02 AM

Only you. inlove.gif

That's a bloody good ass ass Ination. icon14.gif Kudos to you and the Cumdumpster.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (Cubanwhip @ Aug 22 2008, 02:53)
Cum Dumpster

Oh, you. tounge.gif

Genius, simply to say. Liked how you incorporated the children in there.

Process Updating..

The Unvirginiser
  • The Unvirginiser

You ain't gettin' your tings?!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:10 AM

Count me in!

Vercetti21
  • Vercetti21

V21

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:50 AM

Nice assassination there Cuban, although I felt like the use of present tense/first person perspective could have been carried out better. Too many "I did this" and "I did that"s for me. As far as the actual story itself, great, especially the end. ph34r.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users