dear GTA makers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
HandiThug
  • HandiThug

Handheld Master

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 August 2008 - 05:07 PM

please don't steal plots and ideas from popular movies based on triad gangs. can you people please make an original story? i mean omg is that too much to ask for, you gave us a fake sopranos and goodfellas already so can you please be original this time. And don't make the main character be anything like bruce lee or jet li n dont make him know karate or any other chinese stereotype out there. and please please please no fast n furious rice burners!!! omg that you be so racist!

Gabriel Constantin
  • Gabriel Constantin

Horror Punk Fiend

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 August 2008 - 05:54 PM

omg no wai?

Seriously, stop talking like an idiot. That's a good way to make people listen to you.

Rockstar will do what they want. So what if they want to base their plot off of an movie's one? Can you name me one original story these days? Everythings been done, it's impossible to be original.

HandiThug
  • HandiThug

Handheld Master

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 August 2008 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Gabriel Constantin @ Aug 18 2008, 17:54)
omg no wai?

Seriously, stop talking like an idiot. That's a good way to make people listen to you.

Rockstar will do what they want. So what if they want to base their plot off of an movie's one? Can you name me one original story these days? Everythings been done, it's impossible to be original.

seems like someone is listening. dont get mad cause i have an opinion. just suck it up and deal with it.

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:02 AM

They never gave us a Goodfellas...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users