» «
Photo

Are you ever going to update?

10 replies to this topic
AbsynthHaze
  • AbsynthHaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:43 PM Edited by AbsynthHaze, 17 August 2008 - 07:45 PM.

Man I love the game but there are a few things that are really starting to annoy me.

First off STATS

I'm sick of tearing up games and going back to the next game launch screen. The host takes to long to choose so I close it to try and go back to single player. Behold the endless loading screen that basically erases what you just did. So my last match with 53 kills 3 deaths is if it never existed. This makes it a pain in the ass when trying to rank up. I swear I'm missing probably 150K in games lost. WTF are you going to fix this ever? Its sad when you finish a game hoping the next game starts alright or you make it back to single player so your money and stats are recorded.

Lock ups

Everything ran nice and smooth for me until the last firmware upgrade. Now it seems some games will slow down to 5 fps during intense shootouts. Sure it slowed down before but not nearly as bad as it does now.

Custom Soundtracks

How long has this been available now yet there has still been no update? The games soundtrack is weak and it would be nice to listen to my own songs. And since us PS3 owners can now why don't you update your freaking game so we can!

I'm sure there are other things I missed that are slowly starting to piss me off. The biggest is the damn stats. That is freaking annoying. I never got into the MP until recently and I'm getting a lot better so I've been watching my stats and my progress up the leader board.

Off Topic.

Are PS3 owners going to get any type of download content? I've heard rumors around that we may even though initially it was supposed to be exclusive to the 360.

Habitso
  • Habitso

North Holland Hustlers!!!

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:50 PM

You can listen to your own songs with the XBOX 360. Just put in a CD

Furnace
  • Furnace

TheEuropeanConnection

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Habitso @ Aug 17 2008, 19:50)

dontgetit.gif

I agree with everything you said dude. Especially the ranking, this is why I now only play Free Mode, even though I really want some new clothes turn.gif .

FrozenFire
  • FrozenFire

Holy crap

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:59 PM

Yep, the more I played the Multiplayer, the more I realized how....unpolished it was. Which is all fine, because it's Rockstar's first time with Multiplayer in GTA. For a first try, I think they did a damn good job.

If they don't address these issues in the next installment, that means they don't know what they're doing.

Plank.
  • Plank.

master trole 2015

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:10 PM

I would like to see an update that lets you stand on moving cars and boats without sliding back.

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

Well...Since you've put it that way...i'm in.

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (FrozenFire @ Aug 17 2008, 19:59)
Yep, the more I played the Multiplayer, the more I realized how....unpolished it was. Which is all fine, because it's Rockstar's first time with Multiplayer in GTA. For a first try, I think they did a damn good job.

If they don't address these issues in the next installment, that means they don't know what they're doing.

its not the first multiplayer dont forget the psp versions GTA VCS and GTA LCS

WastedEngland
  • WastedEngland

Miscreant.

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Habitso @ Aug 17 2008, 20:50)

But wouldn't GTA IV already be in the disc drive? tounge.gif

I really want a patch to enable ingame music on the PS3 most of all.

Plank.
  • Plank.

master trole 2015

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (WastedEngland @ Aug 17 2008, 21:50)
QUOTE (Habitso @ Aug 17 2008, 20:50)

But wouldn't GTA IV already be in the disc drive? tounge.gif

I really want a patch to enable ingame music on the PS3 most of all.

You have to rip songs from the CD.

FiliGTAFan
  • FiliGTAFan

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:03 PM

GTA needs an actual lobby so that you can just go there to pick a game to join!! Saves so much time.

Gadzooks
  • Gadzooks

bang

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:06 PM

Are you guys kidding me? Plug your ipod or any other mp3 player into your xbox's usb port. WOAH!

WastedEngland
  • WastedEngland

Miscreant.

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (codyr783 @ Aug 17 2008, 23:01)
You have to rip songs from the CD.

ah I see, I take that back then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users