Photo

Infernus VS. Sultan RS

11 replies to this topic
SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:46 AM

i was browsing you tube tonight and came across a video of a race between the Infernus and Sultan RS...

Youtube Video

and then i was browsing another site and found a real life video that was oddly similar...

Garage TV video

...now before everyone just has to post some stupid comment i realize the real life video is a Subaru Impreza and a Lamborghini Gallardo...both of which dont really fit the Infernus or Sultan RS models but it was a cool video anyway...and i just had to include this video for fun of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII MR bullying a Lamborghini Murcielago biggrin.gif

Evo

-XS

GTAIV_Gangsta
  • GTAIV_Gangsta

T9X 69

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:51 AM

hahaha that is pretty funny, I dont even like the Infernus anyway I prefer the Sultan RS anyday it seams faster to me but who knows

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (GTAIV_Gangsta @ Aug 17 2008, 01:51)
hahaha that is pretty funny, I dont even like the Infernus anyway I prefer the Sultan RS anyday it seams faster to me but who knows

me 2 thats why i included the evo video...lambo/infernus might smoke the subie/evo/sultan in a straight line but i dont think there is any competition in the corners

-XS

GTAIV_Gangsta
  • GTAIV_Gangsta

T9X 69

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (SentinelXS @ Aug 17 2008, 05:55)
QUOTE (GTAIV_Gangsta @ Aug 17 2008, 01:51)

me 2 thats why i included the evo video...lambo/infernus might smoke the subie/evo/sultan in a straight line but i dont think there is any competition in the corners

-XS

yea I agree Evos have alot better handling then Lambos do

crazymodder
  • crazymodder

Do Ya Thang

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:25 AM

going on with both.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

But its really no comparison tbh, only in speed. The Lamborghini murcielago is in totally different league to the Evo. I think we all know which we'd rather have wink.gif

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Darrel @ Aug 17 2008, 10:03)
But its really no comparison tbh, only in speed. The Lamborghini murcielago is in totally different league to the Evo. I think we all know which we'd rather have wink.gif

that really wasnt the point...obviously for showing up in front of a club trying to impress women i'd rather crawl out of a Lambo any day....Murcielago, gallardo, diablo, countach....who cares its a Lambo! but the point of this thread and why i posted that last video was b/c the Murcielago and Evo really arent that different...they are both notoriously fast...AWD...and have quite a reputation for tearing up the track.

i simply couldnt resist adding the last video where the Evo spanks the Lambo on the track...b/c sooooooo many ppl think just b/c its a Lambo and costs $250K+ that it will decimate all that challege it...obviously not so from a car you can pick up at your local Mitsu dealer for around $30-40K (depending on badging and accessories)

i'm not trying to start a forum war for all the Infernus lovers...i think its a great "looking" car but it is definately NOT the car i'm doing the Brucie races in...possibly the Turismo but i usually grab the Comet or the Sultan/SultanRS...they are quick enough in the straights but really shine in the corners

trust me there is nothing more i love than seeing a real life super car like a Viper or Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, etc....or even a really nice american muscle car cruising down the road....but when it comes to the track i have always been a subaru impreza/mitsubishi lancer/nissan skyline fan

-XS

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 03:16 PM Edited by Darrel, 17 August 2008 - 03:28 PM.

QUOTE (SentinelXS @ Aug 17 2008, 14:57)
QUOTE (Darrel @ Aug 17 2008, 10:03)
But its really no comparison tbh, only in speed. The Lamborghini murcielago is in totally different league to the Evo. I think we all know which we'd rather have   wink.gif

that really wasnt the point...obviously for showing up in front of a club trying to impress women i'd rather crawl out of a Lambo any day....Murcielago, gallardo, diablo, countach....who cares its a Lambo! but the point of this thread and why i posted that last video was b/c the Murcielago and Evo really arent that different...they are both notoriously fast...AWD...and have quite a reputation for tearing up the track.

i simply couldnt resist adding the last video where the Evo spanks the Lambo on the track...b/c sooooooo many ppl think just b/c its a Lambo and costs $250K+ that it will decimate all that challege it...obviously not so from a car you can pick up at your local Mitsu dealer for around $30-40K (depending on badging and accessories)

i'm not trying to start a forum war for all the Infernus lovers...i think its a great "looking" car but it is definately NOT the car i'm doing the Brucie races in...possibly the Turismo but i usually grab the Comet or the Sultan/SultanRS...they are quick enough in the straights but really shine in the corners

trust me there is nothing more i love than seeing a real life super car like a Viper or Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, etc....or even a really nice american muscle car cruising down the road....but when it comes to the track i have always been a subaru impreza/mitsubishi lancer/nissan skyline fan

-XS

lol yer i knew what you meant, but id though id say that, even though its obvious. You're right though for such a price gap between the two performance is close. Its just im not really into Evo's, not really my style. But yes its a great car for the money. Also the Subaru impreza , Evo are quite ugly looking. You agree? smile.gif

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Darrel @ Aug 17 2008, 11:16)
Evo are quite ugly looking. You agree? smile.gif

depends on the year...i wasn't a fan of the Lancer Evo until the 4th generation. i absolutely love the 4th and 5th generation evo's and i think the the 6th generation evo's can look good...i didnt really like the rear spoiler or smaller fog lights...i think that the 4th and 5th generation w/ the huge front fogs really grabbed my attention and when they changed them i started loosing interest. i was never a fan of the 7th or 8th generation...didnt like the front end very much...i did like the Japanese 7th generation Evo GT-A even though it had an automatic trans...i just liked the more subtle look of the car w/ lower rear wing...
user posted image user posted image
9th generation front looked way better and now the 10th gen completely re-vamped the look of the evo...i dont have any feeling yet about the newest generation

-XS

TheSamurai Hobo
  • TheSamurai Hobo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:24 PM

Pretty cool, except the 2nd vid froze and stopped buffering as soon as they started sad.gif

but, I'd like to see some Lambo out do me in corners (me in an RS) on IV

GermanRoulette
  • GermanRoulette

The Wheelman

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:39 PM

The Evo has always been my favorite car ever, the Infernus is good for staright lines but cant touch the Sultan RS with corners

Nahkis
  • Nahkis

What?

• Members

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:46 AM

I thought Sultan RS was about as slow around corners as Infernus?... At least it feels like it.

QUOTE (SentinelXS @ Aug 17 2008, 17:57)

-XS

Sorry for off-topic, but why wouldn't you choose a Porsche (minus Cayanne) for the track, one of the best cars for track?
Or a new Corvette.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users