Photo

PC keyboard commands list

7 replies to this topic
Sehlat
  • Sehlat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

Does anybody have a complete list of PC keyboard commands for GTA San Andreas? I can't activate the magnet on the Goblin in 'New Model Army'. GRRRR! My hint book only lists XBox controller buttons. It would be helpful for the other times I forget some key command in the heat of action. Not all commands are listed in the options menu.

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (Sehlat @ Aug 16 2008, 20:25)
Does anybody have a complete list of PC keyboard commands for GTA San Andreas? I can't activate the magnet on the Goblin in 'New Model Army'. GRRRR! My hint book only lists XBox controller buttons. It would be helpful for the other times I forget some key command in the heat of action. Not all commands are listed in the options menu.

Read the thingy at the top left corner. The thingy, that many people ignore.

Sehlat
  • Sehlat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

I know that I'm going to be embarrassed since it's probably looking me in the face, but what thingy are you talking about?

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Sehlat @ Aug 16 2008, 22:36)
I know that I'm going to be embarrassed since it's probably looking me in the face, but what thingy are you talking about?

When you start a mission a black box pops up in the corner telling you which button you have to press in order to do something. It doesn't stay for long, so if you need you can go to Brief section of Menu to have a proper read.

gtahomie
  • gtahomie

sometimes my bro is on my account. damn

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

i remember i ignored the "how to basketball on gta sa" and i had no idea hot to score.

Sehlat
  • Sehlat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

Actually, I started getting pretty good at basketball, but it's a little boring compared to the other things you can do in the game.

As for the black box that appears in the upper left at the beginning of the mission, I've seen all the pertinent key commands EXCEPT the one needed to activate the magnet. It must be popping up too fast. I'll check the brief section of the menu and see if it appears there. I've got to install the patch first, then I'll try it out.

Лёшенька
  • Лёшенька

KGB agent

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Sehlat @ Aug 17 2008, 21:48)
Actually, I started getting pretty good at basketball, but it's a little boring compared to the other things you can do in the game.

As for the black box that appears in the upper left at the beginning of the mission, I've seen all the pertinent key commands EXCEPT the one needed to activate the magnet. It must be popping up too fast. I'll check the brief section of the menu and see if it appears there. I've got to install the patch first, then I'll try it out.

I definately remember having the same problem, but next time I playe the game it WAS in that box. Don't remember how long it stayed there for though.

*asim*
  • *asim*

OG

• Members

Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:23 AM

Try LCTRL or LMB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users