Photo

Little Jacob, Packie, Dwayne ?

12 replies to this topic
stefanakasid
  • stefanakasid

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:20 PM

The surposed to be gangsters and stuff but if you shoot someone the never pull out a gun and help ffs Little Jacob surposed to be a arms dealer and he doesn't have a gun for himself and Packie surposed to be a Irish mobster and Dwayne's a ex convict why doesn't he have a gun already

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

Well...Since you've put it that way...i'm in.

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:35 PM Edited by Nico Bellic, 15 August 2008 - 09:37 PM.

thats not really true mate i mean i had a few situations in which little.J pulled out a gun and helped me ,also Roman ,and i think Packie too it depends on the situation i think.

stefanakasid
  • stefanakasid

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:37 PM

Roman with a gun bored.gif

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:38 PM

no but hes fists are crazy man biggrin.gif ...and when he is drunk...

Habitso
  • Habitso

North Holland Hustlers!!!

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:42 PM

LOL! Normally you'd be out going to a restraunt. Unless you're especially paranoid or cannot leave them anywhere else (Niko) you wouldn't bring an arsenal of weapons fit to cause an instant rampage.

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:47 PM Edited by Nico Bellic, 15 August 2008 - 09:50 PM.

QUOTE (Habitso @ Aug 15 2008, 21:42)
LOL! Normally you'd be out going to a restraunt. Unless you're especially paranoid or cannot leave them anywhere else (Niko) you wouldn't bring an arsenal of weapons fit to cause an instant rampage.

no i mean not everytime you go out whit them but when you crash whit a police car or something like that, it can happen ,also when you crash in to a taxi and the driver comes out and comes to pull you out of the car and fight whit you ,this can happen confused.gif

Habitso
  • Habitso

North Holland Hustlers!!!

• Members

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Nico Bellic @ Aug 15 2008, 21:47)
QUOTE (Habitso @ Aug 15 2008, 21:42)

no i mean not everytime you go out whit them but when you crash whit a police car or something like that, it can happen ,also when you crash in to a taxi and the driver comes out and comes to pull you out of the car and fight whit you ,this can happen confused.gif

I understand this happens, I'll put what I said in simpler words for you:

Your friends are going out for fun with you, they most likely do not bring firearms on these occasions.

Niko does but thats because you cant leave your guns in your house

JWO
  • JWO

Grove Street member

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 02:56 AM

Playboy X FTW! biggrin.gif

but they do help sometimes in different ways I remember one time someone tried to beat me up and Roman help (punching him)

..I never saw lil Jacob pull out a gun before confused.gif

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:59 PM

I've never seen my friends pull out guns before, either. But that's because I didn't cause trouble with the gangster friends. Twice I went to the strip club and caused trouble. Once I went with Brucie and the other time, I went with Roman (2 friends who aren't gangsters). The security guards starting beating me up, and my friend helped me. But, it gets annoying because when I start to leave, my friend is too caught up in the action. Too bad there wasn't a command button for them to follow you like in SA. When I was with Brucie, I wanted to scare the security guards by firing a gun at one of them. But, guess what!?! It hit Brucie! f*ckers! They almost made me ruin my relationship lol.

31st Funk
  • 31st Funk

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

It really depends on the situation. Even so, fistfighting is pretty fun, specially if you see your friend throw someone off a cliff.

R-Kade
  • R-Kade

Red Wings Fan!

• Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:39 PM

The only times they've helped was if I got into a fist fight with someone. Like if I entered a strip club with a bat, as soon as the bouncer punched me, my buddy will go after him. One time me and Dwayne took on four bouncers, he got teamed up and died lol.

Matt21
  • Matt21

Gimme your wallet

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:50 PM

HAVE you even played the story ??? you do many missions with LJ and he has a gun

Werven
  • Werven

Facefixer.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:53 PM

They just don't like to freeroam with you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users