vice city stories vs vice city

125 replies to this topic
Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:19 PM

The thing that bothers me is the fact you had it as you fav GTA and now it's down at the last place only above GTA3.

While the glitches can be annoying it hardly ever bothers me, but the funniest thing was when I went to the stadium and the weather was raining, then I killed a cop and his dead body was there, it started hanging in the air as it rained. I really lol'ed at that moment.

And the DJ's in VCS are much cooler, DJ Luke alone puts a world of pain over anybody in VC.

In VC I only like Wildstyle and hate all the other radio's, in VCS I love all of them but only hate V-Rock.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Aug 19 2008, 18:19)
And the DJ's in VCS are much cooler, DJ Luke alone puts a world of pain over anybody in VC.

All the DJs in VCS sound like they are on coke, and most of the good lone DJs from VC have been paired up with some stupid co-host. Espantoso is the only station from VC without a second DJ.

macorules94
  • macorules94

MACEDONIAN KING

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:31 PM

Vice City by far

pimp_60cent
  • pimp_60cent

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:59 AM

I wish I could mesh VC and VCS into a game. the one thing I love about VCS is the sunset. It really captured that well.

ie.

0:57 - 1:00

The whole video is great.

Darkdrium
  • Darkdrium

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Singapore

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:50 AM

I like Vice City stories more because of the weather, especially at night (20:00-21:00)
where orange skies are present.

And because more buildings have light at night, rather than in GTAVC, which most buildings doesn't light up. (only mostly in downtown)
Lastly, the VCS rendition.. Hotel located near Starfish Island (safe house) and the fairground (chunder wheel FTW).

Too bad, Washington Mall was missing sad.gif . It was my favourite mall in GTA Vice City.

--Vega--
  • --Vega--

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:01 AM

I love them both, but I'd go with the original Vice City over VCS. It's more classic and brings me back to 2002.

gtahomie
  • gtahomie

sometimes my bro is on my account. damn

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:15 AM

VCS ftw. It is my 2nd favorite game after SA. It just is more interesting than VC. I remember i finished SA and started playing VC and i got bored after like 24 mission. then i tried VCS and it ruled. Now i play SA and VCS.

boothy
  • boothy

I'm reforming. See you in some other user name...

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (gtamodder @ Aug 14 2008, 16:31)
don't think Tommy is even happy once in the game. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

i can remember 3 happy moments...

pnomen pnehh (or however you spell it)- when tommy found out lances last name he asked about his name with a hint of funny in it

the job- he cracked a joke about ken rosenburgs part in the hiest and chuckled

keep your friends close- like in pnomen whatever... he was explaining how he's a lunatic and ken's a dodgy lawyer but witha hint of funny

what do i mean by 'hint of funny' you ask? he said them while chuckling

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:20 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 26 August 2008 - 08:44 PM.

QUOTE (gtahomie @ Aug 26 2008, 04:15)
VCS ftw. It is my 2nd favorite game after SA. It just is more interesting than VC. I remember i finished SA and started playing VC and i got bored after like 24 mission. then i tried VCS and it ruled. Now i play SA and VCS.

I have the same feeling except for the struck part.

And 3 happy moments are far too little. Even Vic has more 'smiley moments' and he was angry and serious about all the time.

-When Funday Comes (he smiles to Louise's baby.)

-From Zero to Hero (rather happy once Lance convinces him that the coke is Martinez's)

-Brawn of the Dead (happy in the beginning when phoning Martinez as well as when arriving back home.)

-Most of Reni's cutscenes. (in the air tonight, so long schlong, kill phil 2 etc...)

-After succeeding in Last Stand.

--Vega--
  • --Vega--

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (gtahomie @ Aug 26 2008, 02:15)

You probably don't like VC because you most likely started out with San Andreas or VCS. If your first GTA would have been III or VC, then you'd probably like them equally to San Andreas or VCS.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:22 PM

Me went something like this: VC - SA - III - LCS - VCS - IV - I played them in this order.

And the order is completely mixed up. Only one in the list that stands at the same spot is III which is my third favorite. SA is #1, VCS 2, III 3, LCS 4, VC 5, and IV 6.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:25 PM

I thought that IV was above VC and LCS on your list?

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Aug 26 2008, 22:25)
I thought that IV was above VC and LCS on your list?

Nah I was out of mind, IV is definitely the worst one.

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Aug 14 2008, 15:40)
QUOTE (loczek47 @ Aug 14 2008, 17:26)
VCS SUCKS.Vic is just another stupid asshole , like CJ , Tommy Vercetti is like Tony Montana.HE f*ckIN ROCKS.He got character not like Vic Vance.

Vic and CJ = good protagonists

Tommy is the worst protagonists I ever seen in GTA.

Your the worst protagonist Iv'e ever seen.

Are you on crack boy?

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:08 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 27 August 2008 - 01:29 PM.

Who you calling a boy, fool?

Anyways, I'm just pissed when people talk so much sh*t about CJ or Vic for no reason, and I'm not a protagonist. But Tommy will always remain last in my list.

And don't cry your pony heart out because somebody bashed your hero.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:01 PM

Both games are great but I'll have to go with the original Vice City. Out of the entire GTA series VC was the only game to capture the feel of the atmosphere and time period it was going for. When playing VC, it really feels like the 80s. VCS is great but it doesn't capture that same feel in my opinion. Also, not that the storyline was horrible, but the storyline in VCS wasn't the greatest. Vic just becomes a hypocrite. For a guy who wants to be legit he just keeps getting involved in criminal activity. Not that it's all his fault but it sometimes it just doesn't make sense. Overall Vice City Stories is a great game. Great features and gameplay but I prefer the original Vice City.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:13 PM Edited by mincemate003, 27 August 2008 - 11:42 PM.

ghost says GTFO orly.gif

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:07 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 27 August 2008 - 09:19 PM.

Yep, that's why I just sat down and laughed if you look at the post you quoted. SA is my favorite again because I changed it a long time ago back, this and VCS are basically tied but SA #1 because of better soundtrack and great theme. And the vehicles you mentioned are pretty useless.

boothy
  • boothy

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:15 PM

the packer's good for having a random stunt while cruising the streets

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:17 PM

Never used it, but a pizzaboy is pretty much the same as the Faggio (and a bike look-a-like of it is in VCS, forgot the name.)

It's annoying you have to stop when using melee weapons. And a bus is useless.

gta4pc!
  • gta4pc!

general radek

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Aug 27 2008, 21:17)
Never used it, but a pizzaboy is pretty much the same as the Faggio (and a bike look-a-like of it is in VCS, forgot the name.)

It's annoying you have to stop when using melee weapons. And a bus is useless.

can you use the bus in any gta games so far? dontgetit.gif

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:39 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 27 August 2008 - 10:04 PM.

Yes, it was on III, VC and SA, I'm not sure if that's the case with IV. But I never found it on LCS and it's not on VCS either.

boothy
  • boothy

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:01 PM

bus on lcs with cheat device, only coach is accessable without cheating. and yes, a bus IS on gta4

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

The coaches didn't drive around the city in VCS, and they did with GTA3- LCS, but that is just a minor thing.
The Rancher was a good nice off-roader, and the other vehicles (Bus, Top Fun Van, Pizzaboy, etc.) were small, yet they were nice ones to me, I don't leave any vehicles out (except maybe a Manana biggrin.gif )

I didn't even know that you had updated your fav. GTA, Flesh-n-Bone, I thought that you said you were 'addicted to VCS' at the moment? I guess that was a long time ago for you...

gta4pc!
  • gta4pc!

general radek

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 August 2008 - 09:38 AM

the manana always reminded me of the banana especially when i got a yellow one biggrin.gif
sorry bored.gif

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:35 PM Edited by Killer.Khan, 28 August 2008 - 02:37 PM.

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Aug 27 2008, 13:08)
Who you calling a boy, fool?

Anyways, I'm just pissed when people talk so much sh*t about CJ or Vic for no reason, and I'm not a protagonist. But Tommy will always remain last in my list.

And don't cry your pony heart out because somebody bashed your hero.

Im calling you a boy retard.

CJ was nothing more then a pussy. Catalina put a gun to his head and it amost looked like he sh*t his pants in fear. Tommy would've f*cked that bitch up till yesteryear. And you better believe it.

CJ needed to expand his empire more. Own a mansion and take control of the city. Please, choose your favourite characters wisely and give some sort of explination other then saying *Tommy's the worst protagonist ever* when he's clearly the best.

Ask anyone and they will say that he's their favourite protagonist. So STFU.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

Boy? Oh your pretty tough - you inbred piece of sh*t.

"Catalina put a gun on his head?", why don't you say nothing when Claude just played his muteness and stood there watching Catalina putting the gun on him. I wont believe it so you can go f*ck yourself baby.
Everyone has opinions you retard, so I don't care what everybody thinks. Go suck a dick you dickeating motherf*cker.

I don't like Tommy because he is overrated, annoying and I didn't like anything with him.

Don't try to expand your dumb ass opinions to public because you ain't nothing but a pussy ass cry-baby and a stupid prick.

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Aug 28 2008, 15:00)

Boy? Oh Im pretty tough - my mom met my dad in a trailer park.

"Catalina put a pussy on my head?", why don't you say nothing when I just put my dick there and stood there watching Catalina putting her pussy on me. I wont believe it so I will go f*ck myself.
Im a failing retard, so I don't care what everybody thinks. I sucked my dad's dick his dickeating motherf*cker.

I like Tommy because he's better then me, awesome and I liked anything with him.

Don't try to expand my dumb ass opinions to public because I ain't nothing but a pussy ass cry-baby and a stupid prick.

Fixed an Owned. smile.gif

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

Seriously, get a life my friend. Because your only wasting your own time with these stupid "post edits". I'm saying this to you kindly, because you come out of nowhere and talk a whole lot of sh*t.

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 28 August 2008 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Aug 28 2008, 15:07)
Seriously, I need to get a life. Because Im only wasting my own time by arguing with someone much more intelligent then me with my stupid "CJ cock-sucking". I'm saying this to my internal stupidity kindly, because I come out of nowhere and talk a whole lot of sh*t.

Wow, your on a roll today aren't you? And Im owning you without using any bad language. +2 for class.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users