» «

Gang violence

3 replies to this topic
serbian warrior
  • serbian warrior

Libertonian Detroiter

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:35 PM

I'm sure alotta forumers express their hatred to other gangs through gang violence.I call up Packie and get car bombs and blow up some latin lord's trucks.How do you do so?

• Day29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:24 PM

I just head over to the Firefly Projects Playground, around midnight, and go against the M.O.B. gang. Once we had gotten into this huge fist-fight and one of them snuck behind me and got me with a baseball bat. And it was pretty f'cked up because I had full health.

• YoungJoe94

Lt. Red Panda

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:52 PM

I usually go to the Burger Shot near Willis, and slice up some Angels Of Death bikers. Only problem there is there are loads of cops around there, so I head up to Creveza Heights and do drive-bys on the Spanish Lords. Or occaisonly fist-fight The Lost bikers.....Plus sometimes I unknowingly get into rumbles with the Korean Mob.

• Spartacus

We always work alone.

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:29 PM

My favorite thing to do is take Dwayne's boys to the area where Roman's cab company is and and just fire one shot, because then all the Russian mobsters pull out their pieces and sometimes police even get in on the fun, and I'm just watching police vs Dwayne's boys vs Russian mob and it is awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users