» «
Photo

What exactly did R* change

2 replies to this topic
cr416
  • cr416

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:17 AM Edited by cr416, 11 August 2008 - 07:24 AM.

I had been of multiplayer for a while and when I returned things seemed to be different
For example: Whilst playing HN Petrovic sometimes just dies for no apparent reason.
I was flying to the safe zone with him and a meesage came up that he died and when i landed he got out of the chopper and walked away????
I know they want to limit the amount of money gained in games like HN but what other things have you guys noticed that has changed.
And how do they go about limiting the money.

And what happened to the money received for players who come last in a Race

Celtic_Assasinz
  • Celtic_Assasinz

Call me the bus driver, coz I'll take you to school

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:58 AM

What new multiplater update?

RobJohnB95
  • RobJohnB95

John

• Members

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (cr416 @ Aug 11 2008, 07:17)
I had been of multiplayer for a while and when I returned things seemed to be different
For example: Whilst playing HN Petrovic sometimes just dies for no apparent reason.
I was flying to the safe zone with him and a meesage came up that he died and when i landed he got out of the chopper and walked away????
I know they want to limit the amount of money gained in games like HN but what other things have you guys noticed that has changed.
And how do they go about limiting the money.

And what happened to the money received for players who come last in a Race

its not new anymore m8 u've been off gta for a while i guess...it was multiplayer bug fixes for race and some other gamemodes and same for ps3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users