» «
Photo

WTF moments

13 replies to this topic
Ghost glendale fan 4 live
  • Ghost glendale fan 4 live

Libby-Ketchup city!

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:13 PM Edited by Ghost glendale fan 4 live, 13 August 2008 - 04:39 PM.

Post your WFT moments in GTA 2 I jacked an car and then a car jacker jacks me and the owner of the car jacks him and lol I jack him kill him and the Car jacker and drive off that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Another WTF thing was when i started level 2.There are always some gang fights there and the funny thing is that a car jacker stealed the Z type and drived on the railtracks and got stuck there I waited for a train to arrive and when the car jacker got out of the car a train hit the car and it exploded and the car jacker flyed to some boxes
user posted image

rodrigozanatta
  • rodrigozanatta

Rodrigo Zanatta

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:34 PM

The most WTF moment in GTA 2 is when i download the free GTA2 on RockStar site and discovery the bug of crash my save file when on second map I make one kill frenzy in the trailer and save... That was the most WTF..

The other is when you need kill 100 yelow gang on shop. When one fire you, you die.. If you use car.. you die (after a litle time) and i only pass because i use the tank (with gun)..

Ghost glendale fan 4 live
  • Ghost glendale fan 4 live

Libby-Ketchup city!

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:01 PM

I started lvl 2 and Wtf an zaibatzu guy that kills the other gang members just robbed an truck from the street and killed the other gang members notify.gif

Here's a Pic
user posted image

freak2121
  • freak2121

I'm bored.

• Members

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (Ghost glendale fan 4 live @ Aug 10 2008, 20:13)
Another WTF thing was when i started level 2.There are always some gang fights there and the funny thing is that a car jacker stealed the Z type and drived on the railtracks and got stuck there I waited for a train to arrive and when the car jacker got out of the car a train hit the car and it exploded and the car jacker flyed to some boxes
user posted image

Lol that happened to me too.

Fokker
  • Fokker

Faster. Stronger. Better.

• Members

Posted 18 August 2008 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (rodrigozanatta @ Aug 10 2008, 21:34)
The most WTF moment in GTA 2 is when i download the free GTA2 on RockStar site and discovery the bug of crash my save file when on second map I make one kill frenzy in the trailer and save... That was the most WTF..

The other is when you need kill 100 yelow gang on shop. When one fire you, you die.. If you use car.. you die (after a litle time) and i only pass because i use the tank (with gun)..

I got that bug too, only I got it after I completed all of the main missions in Area 2... well, I completed all but one scientist mission, which continued to be indicated by the arrow, but the "Final Mission" happened before it... Hard to explain... but the end result was the same: Corrupted Saves sad.gif
_____

My favourite WTF moment (and it is repeatable!) is when I was screaming along the bottom road in Area 2, towards the Prison Island, when the road stopped sooner than I expected and I flew off over the water, "hit" the land the Prison stands on... and passed straight through it to become stuck BELOW the city... confused.gif

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 August 2008 - 05:44 PM

My WTF was when I first tried the last Zaibatsu mission in the Downtown District. I stole that armoured van, and then dozens of Yakuza armed with rocket launchers appeared of nowhere! suicidal.gif I got blown up after just a couple of seconds.

agent17
  • agent17

Absolution

• Members

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Ghost glendale fan 4 live @ Aug 14 2008, 12:01)
I started lvl 2 and Wtf an zaibatzu guy that kills the other gang members just robbed an truck from the street and killed the other gang members notify.gif

Here's a Pic
user posted image

For some reason every time I start in the Residential area someone always gets ran over.

Fokker
  • Fokker

Faster. Stronger. Better.

• Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (agent17 @ Aug 19 2008, 15:54)
QUOTE (Ghost glendale fan 4 live @ Aug 14 2008, 12:01)
I started lvl 2 and Wtf an zaibatzu guy that kills the other gang members just robbed an truck from the street and killed the other gang members  notify.gif

Here's a Pic
[pic]

For some reason every time I start in the Residential area someone always gets ran over.

That's s supposed to happen wink.gif It's a fun way of starting you off with a weapon and letting you know who hates who the most.

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:07 PM

QUOTE (Fokker @ Aug 18 2008, 07:55)
well, I completed all but one scientist mission, which continued to be indicated by the arrow, but the "Final Mission" happened before it... Hard to explain... but the end result was the same: Corrupted Saves sad.gif

LOL that happened to me too and I WTF'd, I wanted GTA2 to go f*ck himself that time lol
I was going to pickup the last SRS mission when I see FINAL JOB! message on screen. GTA2 gets f*cked up sometimes with bugs.

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:13 PM

My only WTF moment was when i saw the cranes bug a few years ago. For example if car is away from crane range it still picks it up.

user posted image

Ferneu
  • Ferneu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Ghost glendale fan 4 live @ Aug 10 2008, 20:13)
Post your WFT moments in GTA 2 I jacked an car and then a car jacker jacks me and the owner of the car jacks him and lol I jack him kill him and the Car jacker and drive off  that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Almost the same thing here. Although mine was funnier. Or at least more frustrating... which kind of makes it funnier aftwards hehe

So, I had just completed a job. It was on the first or the second map. Probably the on the first one. All I know is that I had just started the map and, as usually, I had no idea of where the church was. But someone had told me about how the TV vans antennas always point to the save point. All right, lets grab one.

After driving for like five minutes, I've finnaly found one. So I cut it by placing my car right in front of it and then stole it. But since I had jsut cut it on a corner, on a single lane street (one lane on each direction), I had to back down a little to get out of there. But during this whole time, another driver had already arrived and was very close to the van. So here was the situation: my car was blocking the path by the van's front side while an AI car was blocking by the back side.

And this whole time I was kind of desperate, after all, I had just done a mission and I needed to save. And it was one of the first missions of the map, so you know, it was like the second mission in a row (otherwise I wouldn't have enough money to save). So there I was, going back and forth trying to maneuver out of there when I see that green bastard running towards me. He pulled me of the car. But then the van's owner finally got up, screamed "give me back my car!" and pulled the AI thief out. But just like me and the thief, he couldn't get out of there. So I ran and took him out again. By then I was already simling to my self. The path was almost unblocked but I still need a little more space. And that is when the green thief got up, ran towards the car, took me out, used the space I had just created to turn the car a little and then HE BACKED THE CAR OVER ME.

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry when I saw the WASTED phrase written on the screen.

B-$hep
  • B-$hep

0xBADF00D

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:19 AM Edited by B-$hep, 09 February 2010 - 12:28 AM.

How you can't find the church if you always start the game standing at the church?
It's impossible to start the game in other places except if you modify starting coordinates in SCR using my tool.

But i love such stories. Soon we can write book.
Too bad that i don't have so much free time to play and get fun with it at the moment.

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:08 AM

Didn't you think of getting out of the car and jacking the one blocking the back side?

Ferneu
  • Ferneu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (B-$hep @ Feb 9 2010, 00:19)
How you can't find the church if you always start the game standing at the church?

I think that the way I wrote things made this little confusion. What I meant by "had juste started the map" was that was the first time playing the map, and not that I had just loaded it. If you read carefully and decypher my "Engrish" you'll see that I've tried to tell you guys that I had just completed two consecutive missions (see the 4th paragraph) and had finally managed enough money to be able to save the game (the green phones usually do not give enough to save). And without a district map like the one that (I think) comes with the retail version of this game, it is very hard for me to find the church without the TV vans help. After a while you kind of know the way, but on the first minutes you're completely lost on a new district.

QUOTE (chapapote @ Feb 9 2010, 11:08)
Didn't you think of getting out of the car and jacking the one blocking the back side?

Yes chapapote, that would have been the the smart thing to do. But in order to do smart things, you must be smart and... oh well
hehe

And there is also two more factors that have contributed to my death:
- it was all very fast. I mean, I haven't timed it or anything like that, but I doubt it all took more than 15 seconds
- there is always the "honor" factor: when you steal a car from me, oh man, you have just made it personal! hehe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users