» «
Photo

2nd Edition: SUBWAY RAVE

6 replies to this topic
Tradey4Life
  • Tradey4Life

- WANTED -

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:38 AM Edited by Tradey4Life, 10 August 2008 - 09:40 AM.

A few weeks back, we had a central park rave. Was good but need more numbers. The plan is to go free mode on algonquin, head to the subway, get some cop cars with there lights on, put all your radio stations on electro and leave your doors open, have a good old fashion underground rave.

PSN: Tradey4Life

As I said last time, post your interest here but please ADD ME as it's easier then me trying to add 10 - 20 people.

*****************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************

SUBWAY RAVE

Time: Still working on a time we'll be something more suited to those who missed the last one

Date: As above

Other: Free mode, misty, evening, algonquin

Plan: Split up and find a cop car, ambo, fire. Steal it and lose your heat. Make your way to the subway.

Also, I have added a few people from here but can most of you add me because it's a lot easier for you to add one guy then it is for me to add 15. Even though we have a few people interested more can add me because not everyone will show so if you're on my list I'll invite you.

If this time doesn't work for you, feel free to wait a few days and start your own one at a time that better suits.

Tradey4Life
  • Tradey4Life

- WANTED -

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:40 AM

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a week or so, It'll be close to the end of august.

CapnRedChops
  • CapnRedChops

Gamer since 1980

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:35 PM

I'm in, 10 - 14 GMT weeknights, more flexible weekends.

Although god knows if bub will let me!!1

Juice By Kayla Marie
  • Juice By Kayla Marie

space vision; blast off

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:09 PM

Well, end of april i'm suppose to go out of town..
hopefully If I'm not gone i'll be able to make it!

Lazlo_Panaflex
  • Lazlo_Panaflex

Faggio Death Squad Member

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:19 PM

DJ Panaflex, straight from a month of solid gigging in Ibiza, will be in attendance.

I have tweaked the Police Siren Remix so it's a little less German Hardcore and more gay poofy handbag's in a circle and dance around them friendly....

DJBillyB
  • DJBillyB

YamahaJoe

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:48 AM

yeah i missed the lastone as my bro was hogging the ps3. but im all up for this one, my time is GMT so let me know biggrin.gif
sleepy.gif

Day29
  • Day29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:04 PM

I'll actually try to show up to this one this time. I think I've already added you onto my friends list, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users