Quantcast

Jump to content

» «
Photo

Just finsihed the game

16 replies to this topic
Luk3
  • Luk3

    Be Genetically Different

  • Members
  • Joined: 19 Apr 2008

#1

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:45 PM

Do you get any special thing after you finish. Like infinity ammo like in SA?

cimt
  • cimt

    [★] TCD

  • Members
  • Joined: 14 Feb 2007

#2

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:52 PM

I think it unlocks all ammo limits, yes.

Luk3
  • Luk3

    Be Genetically Different

  • Members
  • Joined: 19 Apr 2008

#3

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:55 PM

Oh right, it's 100% not just completeing the game. Correct?

saintdave
  • saintdave

    saintdave™

  • Members
  • Joined: 19 Feb 2004

#4

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:31 PM

The main story missions only contribute about 60% of the game, the remaining 40% comes from side missions, odd jobs, friends activities and a few other things.

bagga rabbit
  • bagga rabbit

    ***M2D***

  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • Joined: 26 Feb 2007

#5

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:32 PM

How about special outfits? mercie_blink.gif

KeithDapper Kombo
  • KeithDapper Kombo

    Player Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 20 Jun 2008

#6

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:43 PM

congrats! I play online so often, I'm still creeping through the game.

adrian.swe
  • adrian.swe

    Square Civilian

  • Members
  • Joined: 29 Jul 2007

#7

Posted 09 August 2008 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (bagga rabbit @ Aug 9 2008, 13:32)
How about special outfits? mercie_blink.gif

Yeah! Like the gimp suit from SA. HAHAHAHAHA!

CraigTheNoodle
  • CraigTheNoodle

    Jibberish Is My Kinda Thang Yo.

  • Members
  • Joined: 08 Aug 2008

#8

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:17 PM

man, i still haven't beat it..... i never have the time!!!!! im either playing Gears, or im in awe at the graphics of IV, and just playing around....

31st Funk
  • 31st Funk

    Mark Chump

  • Members
  • Joined: 11 Feb 2008

#9

Posted 09 August 2008 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (bagga rabbit @ Aug 9 2008, 13:32)
How about special outfits? mercie_blink.gif

You get the outfit Claude used in GTA III if you kill Playboy X and go to his mansion.

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

    Big Homie

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Apr 2008

#10

Posted 09 August 2008 - 08:31 PM

I completed Grand Theft Auto IV and i didn't even get a lousy T-Shirt

degenerate315
  • degenerate315

    Square Civilian

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 Jul 2008

#11

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:40 AM

wow the game was released in april.
its august and u barely beat it.

mcstupidfun
  • mcstupidfun

    D-Bomb

  • Members
  • Joined: 26 Aug 2006

#12

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (degenerate315 @ Aug 10 2008, 07:40)
wow the game was released in april.
its august and u barely beat it.

I think I took over a year on SA.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

    We're all looking for that special someone

  • Moderator
  • Joined: 14 Oct 2007
  • Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

#13

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE (degenerate315 @ Aug 10 2008, 18:40)
wow the game was released in april.
its august and u barely beat it.

Well not everyone got it back in April did they?

He could've bought it last month for all we know.

Riding shotgun
  • Riding shotgun

    Burn till I cant burn no more

  • Members
  • Joined: 14 May 2006

#14

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (degenerate315 @ Aug 10 2008, 07:40)
wow the game was released in april.
its august and u barely beat it.

Yeah, some people have lives and don't play it all day. I got my copy in April and just beat it yesterday.

Hart
  • Hart

    who are you

  • Members
  • Joined: 03 Jun 2007

#15

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (degenerate315 @ Aug 10 2008, 08:40)
wow the game was released in april.
its august and u barely beat it.

Some people dont play games non-stop and waste they're time doing pointless sh*t like getting three people on the Statues cup, looking at your avatar

thecommander
  • thecommander

    You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

  • Members
  • Joined: 08 Aug 2008

#16

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Tony Mozzarelli 80 @ Aug 9 2008, 20:31)
I completed Grand Theft Auto IV and i didn't even get a lousy T-Shirt

After you beat the game your on happiness island get the t-shirt there thats what I did. confused.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

    Big Homie

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Apr 2008

#17

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (thecommander @ Aug 11 2008, 02:09)
QUOTE (Tony Mozzarelli 80 @ Aug 9 2008, 20:31)
I completed Grand Theft Auto IV and i didn't even get a lousy T-Shirt

After you beat the game your on happiness island get the t-shirt there thats what I did. confused.gif

That was there before completion




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users