Photo

Is Claude Claude Speed!?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic
expieriencedgta
  • expieriencedgta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:58 AM Edited by expieriencedgta, 04 January 2009 - 07:07 AM.

and its not exactly prooved that gta 2 was in 2013 i heard its 2000 then i heard its 2009 2013 and i also heard 2036 now my guess is they are the same people and if u look at tthe beta trailer for gta 3 u can spot that claude says get out of the car in a low grumbly voice while hijacking a car. this was on youtube so could a been fake but ive heard it and gta 2 has a radio jockey saying the millenium is coming and maybe r* thought they could make up weapons for some reason maybe to make them more familiarized to people who dont know nothing about guns. also if the game came out in 99" and three weeks in the future would place it probably reall close to 2000. only thing is where is catalina while hes in a deep sleep, is he frozen and catalina runs off only to meet up again after he regains his memory so in my opinion its same person r* and dma screwed up the story line

Claude 7th
  • Claude 7th

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:31 PM

If Claude Speed was the same as Claude from GTA III,then would that not mean San Andreas , Vice City and Liberty City from GTA I be the same as the one from the GTA III Canon? And to me, they're obviously not

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:51 PM

Claude Does not = Claude Speed.
So there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users