Photo

Worst GTA game ever

82 replies to this topic
Quagmire123
  • Quagmire123

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

GTA Chinatown Wars is the worst because it's barely linked to any other games, terrible spin-off IMO.

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:10 PM Edited by gdsaqqq, 31 May 2013 - 01:34 PM.

The WORST True GTA in the series is SA moto_whistle.gif

.....Hey, it IS true. People criticise IV for not 'being GTA' because there's no haircuts and Jetpack-z! (With Z[ee] Trolling special!) biggrin.gif

San Andreas is not a true 'Grand Theft Auto' like I - VC.
It's borrowing elements from everything, it tried to be everything. It failed miserably at that.

Also with GTA V looking like it's a really good Racing game (like Gran Turismo), Shooting game (like Max Payne and Uncharted), Ultimate Sandbox game, (all what R* learned, whats good, whats bad), etc + etc.

Not necessarily a bad thing, it just annoys me when a oh so 'true gi ty ae fan' says X isn't GTA because it didn't have Y from SA.

duckwrangler
  • duckwrangler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

I think GTA3 was the worst GTA. It really took the series in the wrong direction. confused.gif

Just kidding!

Deagle1955
  • Deagle1955

I like GTA 2.

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

The worst GTA is Advance.

godforgivesthelostdont
  • godforgivesthelostdont

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

to be fair, 90% of gba games are shovelware.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

I just played Advance for the first time. And, i thought CTW is the worst GTA, but now i see how CTW is good compared to Advance. Advance adds on my list to worst GTA.

@gdsaqqq Not sure if trolling, retarded or just kidding.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:56 AM

There is no worst GTA.

• Prince Gumball, Left4TheUndead, Harerama Chakraborty and 1 other like this

One True Slash
  • One True Slash

Jason99

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

Lol.. GTA 2 for pc is realy the best gta in 2D, gta 1 is not soo god but because is the first, i understend..

Now.. the port of this for GBC, i say GBC wow.gifwow.gif(i don´t know that this exist ), i thing is not good.. lol I thing that i will play this things for see how the GTA port is . cool.gif

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR SPELLING!?ARE YOU NOT LISTEN TEACHER ON ENGLISH CLASS!!!???

EpicPonyMuffins
  • EpicPonyMuffins

Fanboy at R* Games.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:10 PM

Lol.. GTA 2 for pc is realy the best gta in 2D, gta 1 is not soo god but because is the first, i understend..

Now.. the port of this for GBC, i say GBC wow.gifwow.gif(i don´t know that this exist ), i thing is not good.. lol I thing that i will play this things for see how the GTA port is . cool.gif

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR SPELLING!?ARE YOU NOT LISTEN TEACHER ON ENGLISH CLASS!!!???

What's wrong with your Grammar?

Also I think none of the GTA's are bad all brought new stuff to the table without many flaws.

• G.S.T and Left4TheUndead like this

Cl4ud35p33d
  • Cl4ud35p33d

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:42 PM

GTA Advance is definitely not the worst GTA; that would go to the Game Boy Color versions of 1 & 2. Advance was actually really good for what it was. Gave me some nice portable GTA entertainment back in the day when I used to play it on my GBA SP.

Beanee
  • Beanee

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:45 PM

I actually really enjoyed the Top-down 2D versions of GTA. I haven't played Advance, but when I played gta 1, 2 and London on Ps1, i was surprised at how good - and addictive - they were. The only GTA I've played i couldn't get on with was Chinatown Wars, but i didn't really give that a chance. The fact that GTA 3 and SA can run on mobile phones now a days shows that GTA can still hold quality handheld titles, even if people don't like them.

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

It can't compare with the main titles, I never played it yet, but I think it would be fun to play it on your smartphone in bus or smthing.

RedBaron91
  • RedBaron91

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

No way man.... It's not the worst game. You should have on your mind the circumstances in which the game was created. It was developed for the GBA, I don't care about the graphics, all I care about is the storyline which is quite interesting. I've just finished the game for the second time and I really like it. Much more than GTA IV which i find boring. I passed the game and that was the last time I was playing it.... So...GTA Advance is the far best game for GBA... :)

And I didn't have any troubles by passing the game again, I mean it isn't too hard to pass all tasks and side-missions.... I simply like it... :)

• Left4TheUndead likes this

AndroidModz14
  • AndroidModz14

Don Of Donz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

No way man.... It's not the worst game. You should have on your mind the circumstances in which the game was created. It was developed for the GBA, I don't care about the graphics, all I care about is the storyline which is quite interesting. I've just finished the game for the second time and I really like it. Much more than GTA IV which i find boring. I passed the game and that was the last time I was playing it.... So...GTA Advance is the far best game for GBA... :)

And I didn't have any troubles by passing the game again, I mean it isn't too hard to pass all tasks and side-missions.... I simply like it... :)

Totally agree
I played it 2nd time around last week without cheats and wowzer awesome storyline
Really gave me a nostalgic feeling to play gta 3
  • Left4TheUndead likes this

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

GTA 3D Mod Ped Creator

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:39 AM

Both of you, noice bump

V-iPred101
  • V-iPred101

GTA Obsessed.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:08 AM

Both of you, noice bump

Indeed haha.

The worst GTA IMO has to be GTA 1. I'm sorry, I know it was revolutionary because it started the series, but I just don't like it. It does not feel good.

The best in SAN ANDREAS, easily.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:04 PM

Both of you, noice bump

Indeed haha.
The worst GTA IMO has to be GTA 1. I'm sorry, I know it was revolutionary because it started the series, but I just don't like it. It does not feel good.

Are you basing this off of today's standards though? GTA 1 was the  sh*t for its time.

• thekillerdonuts likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

LCS and V.

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:32 PM

Both of you, noice bump

Indeed haha.

Are you basing this off of today's standards though? GTA 1 was the  sh*t for its time.

Yeah I do agree GTA 1 has not aged well, but the series would be nothing without it. Hell, the original GTA almost got cancelled at one pint.

IDAS Leader
  • IDAS Leader

We're not strong, We're injustice strong !!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

The worst one would have to be GTA 2.

The WORST True GTA in the series is SA moto_whistle.gif

.....Hey, it IS true. People criticise IV for not 'being GTA' because there's no haircuts and Jetpack-z! (With Z[ee] Trolling special!) biggrin.gif

San Andreas is not a true 'Grand Theft Auto' like I - VC.
It's borrowing elements from everything, it tried to be everything. It failed miserably at that.

Also with GTA V looking like it's a really good Racing game (like Gran Turismo), Shooting game (like Max Payne and Uncharted), Ultimate Sandbox game, (all what R* learned, whats good, whats bad), etc + etc.

Not necessarily a bad thing, it just annoys me when a oh so 'true gi ty ae fan' says X isn't GTA because it didn't have Y from SA.

Nice joke bro...

SpooferJahk
  • SpooferJahk

*insert title here*

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

To me the worst games in the series will be the Gameboy Color ports of the first two games, even if the first one was a pretty big technical feat for the handheld. GTA Advance is just okay-ish, I mean it improved on the 2D top down entries in terms of gameplay and it still had that Grand Theft Auto III style to it but it just wasn't as gripping as Grand Theft Auto III or the first two titles.

LowiPL
  • LowiPL

Thug

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Still better than IV.

/s

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

"I ain't afraid of no toast"

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

It can't compare with the main titles, I never played it yet, but I think it would be fun to play it on your smartphone in bus or smthing.

I find it difficult to drive the cars on a smart phone with a touch screen d-pad, other GBA titles are much more playable on a smartphone though, RPG''s mostly. It seems an okay game but for GBA other games are much better.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users