Photo

Worst GTA game ever

77 replies to this topic
Quagmire123
  • Quagmire123

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

GTA Chinatown Wars is the worst because it's barely linked to any other games, terrible spin-off IMO.

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:10 PM Edited by gdsaqqq, 31 May 2013 - 01:34 PM.

The WORST True GTA in the series is SA moto_whistle.gif

.....Hey, it IS true. People criticise IV for not 'being GTA' because there's no haircuts and Jetpack-z! (With Z[ee] Trolling special!) biggrin.gif

San Andreas is not a true 'Grand Theft Auto' like I - VC.
It's borrowing elements from everything, it tried to be everything. It failed miserably at that.

Also with GTA V looking like it's a really good Racing game (like Gran Turismo), Shooting game (like Max Payne and Uncharted), Ultimate Sandbox game, (all what R* learned, whats good, whats bad), etc + etc.

Not necessarily a bad thing, it just annoys me when a oh so 'true gi ty ae fan' says X isn't GTA because it didn't have Y from SA.

duckwrangler
  • duckwrangler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:47 AM

I think GTA3 was the worst GTA. It really took the series in the wrong direction. confused.gif

Just kidding!

Deagle1955
  • Deagle1955

I like GTA 2.

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

The worst GTA is Advance.

godforgivesthelostdont
  • godforgivesthelostdont

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:43 AM

to be fair, 90% of gba games are shovelware.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

I just played Advance for the first time. And, i thought CTW is the worst GTA, but now i see how CTW is good compared to Advance. Advance adds on my list to worst GTA.

@gdsaqqq Not sure if trolling, retarded or just kidding.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:56 AM

There is no worst GTA.

• Prince Gumball and Left4TheUndead like this

One True Slash
  • One True Slash

Jason99

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:06 PM

Lol.. GTA 2 for pc is realy the best gta in 2D, gta 1 is not soo god but because is the first, i understend..

Now.. the port of this for GBC, i say GBC wow.gifwow.gif(i don´t know that this exist ), i thing is not good.. lol I thing that i will play this things for see how the GTA port is . cool.gif

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR SPELLING!?ARE YOU NOT LISTEN TEACHER ON ENGLISH CLASS!!!???

EpicPonyMuffins
  • EpicPonyMuffins

Is waiting for November 18th.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:10 PM

Lol.. GTA 2 for pc is realy the best gta in 2D, gta 1 is not soo god but because is the first, i understend..

Now.. the port of this for GBC, i say GBC wow.gifwow.gif(i don´t know that this exist ), i thing is not good.. lol I thing that i will play this things for see how the GTA port is . cool.gif

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR SPELLING!?ARE YOU NOT LISTEN TEACHER ON ENGLISH CLASS!!!???

What's wrong with your Grammar?

Also I think none of the GTA's are bad all brought new stuff to the table without many flaws.

• Left4TheUndead likes this

Cl4ud35p33d
  • Cl4ud35p33d

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:42 PM

GTA Advance is definitely not the worst GTA; that would go to the Game Boy Color versions of 1 & 2. Advance was actually really good for what it was. Gave me some nice portable GTA entertainment back in the day when I used to play it on my GBA SP.

Beanee
  • Beanee

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:45 PM

I actually really enjoyed the Top-down 2D versions of GTA. I haven't played Advance, but when I played gta 1, 2 and London on Ps1, i was surprised at how good - and addictive - they were. The only GTA I've played i couldn't get on with was Chinatown Wars, but i didn't really give that a chance. The fact that GTA 3 and SA can run on mobile phones now a days shows that GTA can still hold quality handheld titles, even if people don't like them.

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:38 AM

It can't compare with the main titles, I never played it yet, but I think it would be fun to play it on your smartphone in bus or smthing.

RedBaron91
  • RedBaron91

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Croatia

Posted 3 weeks ago

No way man.... It's not the worst game. You should have on your mind the circumstances in which the game was created. It was developed for the GBA, I don't care about the graphics, all I care about is the storyline which is quite interesting. I've just finished the game for the second time and I really like it. Much more than GTA IV which i find boring. I passed the game and that was the last time I was playing it.... So...GTA Advance is the far best game for GBA... :)

And I didn't have any troubles by passing the game again, I mean it isn't too hard to pass all tasks and side-missions.... I simply like it... :)

AndroidModz14
  • AndroidModz14

Don Of Donz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

No way man.... It's not the worst game. You should have on your mind the circumstances in which the game was created. It was developed for the GBA, I don't care about the graphics, all I care about is the storyline which is quite interesting. I've just finished the game for the second time and I really like it. Much more than GTA IV which i find boring. I passed the game and that was the last time I was playing it.... So...GTA Advance is the far best game for GBA... :)

And I didn't have any troubles by passing the game again, I mean it isn't too hard to pass all tasks and side-missions.... I simply like it... :)

Totally agree
I played it 2nd time around last week without cheats and wowzer awesome storyline
Really gave me a nostalgic feeling to play gta 3

darthvader20011
  • darthvader20011

nobody is as fabulous as a kittycorn.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 3 weeks ago

Both of you, noice bump

V-iPred101
  • V-iPred101

GTA Obsessed.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Both of you, noice bump

Indeed haha.

The worst GTA IMO has to be GTA 1. I'm sorry, I know it was revolutionary because it started the series, but I just don't like it. It does not feel good.

The best in SAN ANDREAS, easily.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 3 weeks ago

Both of you, noice bump

Indeed haha.
The worst GTA IMO has to be GTA 1. I'm sorry, I know it was revolutionary because it started the series, but I just don't like it. It does not feel good.

Are you basing this off of today's standards though? GTA 1 was the  sh*t for its time.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

LCS and V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users