Photo

Brian Johnson (CJ younger brother)

146 replies to this topic
beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (tommy vercetti guy @ May 26 2005, 15:28)
This is how Brian died (i think):

Brian stepped out of the Johnson House greeted by a drug dealer. The Drug dealer gave him stuff and said it was candy, but it was cocaine auctually. Brian took it and he died. Brian took the "candy" because Mom's never taught him not to take things fronm strangers, seeing that Sweet was always teaching Brian how to use an Automatic. smile.gif

Not to sh*t on your idea, but I think that's wrong. I think Brian would know the difference between coke and candy. He wasn't five years old, he was a teenager. Even if he was younger, he grew up around the stuff and would probably know the difference anyway.

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱい

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2005 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (beanmachine43 @ May 27 2005, 18:05)

Brian stepped out of the Johnson House greeted by a drug dealer. The Drug dealer gave him stuff and said it was candy, but it was cocaine auctually. Brian took it and he died. Brian took the "candy" because Mom's never taught him not to take things fronm strangers, seeing that Sweet was always teaching Brian how to use an Automatic.  smile.gif

Not to sh*t on your idea, but I think that's wrong. I think Brian would know the difference between coke and candy. He wasn't five years old, he was a teenager. Even if he was younger, he grew up around the stuff and would probably know the difference anyway.

he probably taking it, never mind being around it

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:24 PM

Maybe he got hooked and some Ballerz killed him for not paying up.

tommy vercetti guy
  • tommy vercetti guy

A fellow canadian

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:35 PM

QUOTE (beanmachine43 @ May 27 2005, 18:05)

Brian stepped out of the Johnson House greeted by a drug dealer. The Drug dealer gave him stuff and said it was candy, but it was cocaine auctually. Brian took it and he died. Brian took the "candy" because Mom's never taught him not to take things fronm strangers, seeing that Sweet was always teaching Brian how to use an Automatic.  smile.gif

Brian was a teenager???
i never knew, i always thought he was like, 12 years old...

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:44 PM

Ok first off...
DO NOT bring up that BJ Smith sh*t again!
Brian was 10 in 1986 not f*ckin' 45.
And BJ Smitch is seen on 'The Party' and when you buy the 'Sunshine Autos'.
And Lance's Brother died at the begining of Vice City...
He was the one giving you the drugs and when he died you see
Lance flying away in the heli...GET YO sh*t STRAIGHT!!!

Second off...
Brian was 10 but still old enough to tell the diffrence between drugs
and candy...

Third off...
Selleville Rd. and Temple Dr. Families did split from the Groves...
Selleville Rd. went Vago and Temple Dr. went Balla...
Proof, at the begining of the game if you go to Selleville Del Playa
it is Vago Hood and Temple is Balla Hood...

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:20 PM

I didn't know Brian was 10 when he died. When did the game ever say that?

Secondly, when you're Los Santos the first time, Temple Drive is still under control by green colors, as is Seville Bouldevard. After Sweet gets set-up and CJ leaves Los Santos, that's where the Ballerz made their move and took over both Temple Drive and Seville Bouldevard. The only place Vagos took over was the Los Aztecas' hood. At least, that's what happened to me.

Word.

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱい

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (Tril @ May 27 2005, 20:44)
Ok first off...
DO NOT bring up that BJ Smith sh*t again!
Brian was 10 in 1986 not f*ckin' 45.
And BJ Smitch is seen on 'The Party' and when you buy the 'Sunshine Autos'.
And Lance's Brother died at the begining of Vice City...
He was the one giving you the drugs and when he died you see
Lance flying away in the heli...GET YO sh*t STRAIGHT!!!

ok dude. I was joking when i said that stuff about BJ taking Cj's moms nmaiden name when they got secretly married. Thats why i put the tounge2.gif smily at the end of my post to show i was messing about

Learn sarcasm damn it

tommy vercetti guy
  • tommy vercetti guy

A fellow canadian

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (beanmachine43 @ May 27 2005, 21:20)
I didn't know Brian was 10 when he died. When did the game ever say that?

Secondly, when you're Los Santos the first time, Temple Drive is still under control by green colors, as is Seville Bouldevard. After Sweet gets set-up and CJ leaves Los Santos, that's where the Ballerz made their move and took over both Temple Drive and Seville Bouldevard. The only place Vagos took over was the Los Aztecas' hood. At least, that's what happened to me.

Word.

same here.

OFFTOPIC: Did you know that The Azetecas are still in thier turf? The story says that The Aztecas are gone, but when i went there, the Aztecas were still there tounge.gif . Guess R* did not think anyone would go back to Los Santos, so they didnt care about removing them. But I took the wrong train schedule, ended up in thier turf, and saw them. R* also proboly never removed them because thier turf are not in the stats, so there is no possible way to find out if thier alive or not, unless you go there in person to find out.

Cuse510
  • Cuse510

Chi-Town

• Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 05:31 AM

I'm pretty sure that Seville and Temple drive families were not your allies at the beggining of the game, but then there's that mission called "reuniting the families" or whatever, when there is a meeting to get all the families together again (but the SWAT ambushes it). So wouldn't that mean they are allies after that mission, or am I just really confused?

leper73
  • leper73

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 05:39 AM

Aztecas are disappearing, but Cesar and CJ help them take back their hood and regain power.

I got to just after Sweet's Girl (I know I'm slow at this), but it is the Seville Families who you are fighting there, also in green, and trying to represent the Families their own way. They are wearing green, but obviously your enemies.

There is also a Temple Ballas, I think I remember tagging over some of their tags. But I think there is also Temple Families. I remember green guys here too, but Sweet says they aren't Grove's allies anymore. They probably got stamped out after CJ leaves, and so does Seville, as they are both smaller than Grove, and while Grove is also struggling, does seem to be the most powerful among the 3.

I don't know if the Families ever get reunited because of the police ambush, but there is a Grove/Aztecas alliance towards the end of the game. I think Aztecas don't show up in the stats because you don't fight them later on like you do the Ballas and Vagos.

ogglock
  • ogglock

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 05:56 AM

Sorry about the BJ Smith thing.

The only gang that became Ballas was Temple. Seville cannnot be Vagos, because Vagos are Mexican. Strangely, Playa Del Seville, and Temple are GSF territory after Doberman. The Brian mystery is, well a mystery. The only clue we have is an "accident" and CJ went to Liberty City for 5 years because of it.

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 May 2005 - 07:05 AM

Okay, here's what happened:

Seville and Temple are not your allies, obviously. But, they will occasionally help CJ if he's in need. He can't always rely on them though. The Families did not re-unite after the SWAT ambush, so CJ had to re-take the turfs under GSF control when he returned from Las Venturas.

Oh, and Brian died because of a Baller drive-by, that's what I think anyway.

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 May 2005 - 10:24 PM

Whatever doesn't matter about the f*ckin' gang territory!
And it doesn't matter which gang attacked...
My whole theory is some CJ was supposed to watch Brian...
But CJ had to go do a mission for Tenpenny and left Brian behind...
Meanwhile Brian went outside when a rival gang went up for attack
and started a gangwar on Grove St. and Brian was hit...
Thus making everyone blame CJ and forcing him to get a flight
straight out the hood...

And they never said it in the game that Brian was 10 years old but
it was on many websites all about San Andreas...

leper73
  • leper73

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:21 AM

Good theory, Tril. Also, I could see that CJ got there just as Brian was hit, but instead of trying to help him and get him to the hospital, rage took over and he took off after the gang members. That could explain the whole "left to die" thing.

Critter
  • Critter

I wish for skateboards in GTA:SA.

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 04:42 AM

Ok, I'm about to hit myself over the head with the stupid stick and ask a question. tounge2.gif Where in the world do you get this info about Brian? All I hear about him is when you walk in the house in the very first part and Kendl's voice says: Stop it, Carl, Brian, stop it! What else is there? Oh, and what is the "prequel DVD" you speak of? What's on it? Please clarify.

-Critter devil.gif

daniel_law
  • daniel_law

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:56 AM

This is a stupid guess but maybe both CJ and Brian were walking down Grove Street and the Ballas in an attemped drive by on CJ miss him(CJ probably dove out of the way of the gunfire) and kill Brian instead.

Hammertron
  • Hammertron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:26 AM

Perform poorly during Nines and AKs, and Smoke and Emmet will insult your shooting ability. One of the lines is "No wonder little Brian died!" This doesn't really mean much, but it's another clue that CJ failed to protect his brother during a confrontation with Ballas and that is what lead to his death.

They never come right out and say what happened to him on purpose, most likely, so you can draw your own conclusions.

The Grove/Aztecas alliance is odd, because the Azteca gang members will still be hostile towards CJ and his homies when they're in El Corona and Little Mexico, and your homies will still attack them on sight. I guess it's only the leadership that are friends, and the lower guys still don't like each other regardless. Still, you'd think they would show a little gratitude, and smoking CJ wouldn't make Cesar too happy...

D Jones
  • D Jones

smoked out

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:34 AM

I thought Brian died when CJ and Brian were little kids? I think he said that during the game some time. Or he either died in a Balla drive-by.

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 May 2005 - 04:14 PM

Ok...This is what happened in the game that they say about Brian...
All they really say is that he died at a young age...And that it was
CJ's fault...They never said who did it,how they did it, or why...

And CJ couldn't have been younger than 18 because he was atleast
that age when he left for Liberty City...Because he worked with
Joey when he was in Liberty and Joey doesn't deal with little kids...

The Azteccas attack you because they don't like you... The only
time they EVER help you is when you are with Cesar because he is
dating your sister and he doesn't want to f*ck things up with her...
SO the Azteccas don't believe in what Cesar is doing...

And the DVD thing is only for little background story... I have never
seen it so I don't know much about it but there is NO mention of
Brian in it or so people have said...

Neu_Lyf
  • Neu_Lyf

Live and let live :)

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 05:31 PM

anyone watched pootie tang is brian the dumb kid in the 1st scene

leper73
  • leper73

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 08:20 PM

Maybe, CJ accidentally shot Brian himself in the midst of a shootout with the Ballas. Possible, but unlikely because someone would have come out and said, "You shot Brian, you bastard!"

dumbfxck
  • dumbfxck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 05:07 AM

Anyone know how CJ's little brother Brian was killed and why CJ is blamed for it??? Did I miss it somewhere?

Kremit
  • Kremit

Maximum Modifier

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 06:12 AM

I don't think CJ was blamed for it... I think CJ carries that guilt cause Sweet keeps holding/carrying it over him cause CJ split and took off to Liberty City for many a years.

ajkhan316`
  • ajkhan316`

CSMY : Saiko Komon

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 06:20 AM

Why does Sweet keep telling CJ " u let Brian Die" ?

mattc1515
  • mattc1515

King of Nowhere!

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 07:36 AM

maybe cj could of saved him from dieing somehow but instead cj ran of to liberty city

The Marauder
  • The Marauder

Rock and Roll Soldier

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 03:30 PM

It probably was the Ballas or something. They shot Brian and C.J. could have saved him but instead ran.

samadriel
  • samadriel

I ate all your bees.

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 03:48 PM

Yeah, seems like CJ and Brian were up to something, a gang-war or a breakin or something, and Brian got killed. Whether CJ could really have saved his bro, of course, is a whole other story -- Sweet seems to have a pretty shaky grip on reality.

viniciusdcs
  • viniciusdcs

GTAPortable.com

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 04:28 PM

Maybe CJ and Brian were doing a drive-by

Tartey
  • Tartey

Hayemaker

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 05:08 PM

Or he just commited suicide cause he was mentally unstable and missed cj?

Kremit
  • Kremit

Maximum Modifier

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 05:51 PM

from my take in game, Brian was killed shortly before Ms. Johnson was... both were killed by balla's while CJ was off in Liberty (not protecting his family from Balla's) and thus the guilt trip courtesy of Sweet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users