Photo

Brian Johnson (CJ younger brother)

146 replies to this topic
leper73
  • leper73

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:05 AM

Does the game explicitly say how he died? I know Sweet blames CJ for it, but is there any more detail either on the game or the DVD prequel Rockstar released?

sak_dogg
  • sak_dogg

Frogs r kool!

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:57 AM

Yea i havnt got the intro DVD but in the game they dont say nutin bout it other than it was CJ's fault unles i missed sumtin.

Simon.
  • Simon.

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 23 May 2005 - 04:56 AM

I have watched the DVD, and it mentions nothing about Brian (that I can recall).

Requiem
  • Requiem

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 May 2005 - 05:14 AM

I think it's Tenpenny which mentions it during Los Santos. He talks about CJ not having any worth, especially after he left Brian to die and skipped town.

Something like that...I think. smile.gif

ogglock
  • ogglock

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 06:53 AM

The game doesn't mention how Brian died. Sweet just blames CJ for it. That's why CJ went to Liberty and worked for Joey Leone for 5 years. The clue about Brian's death is an "accident". Also in the beginning cutscene of Big Smoke, when CJ was looking at a picture, there was some conversation.

OzzySM12
  • OzzySM12

Hmm...

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:29 PM

Im not sure where I picked this up, but Iv defenatly saw someone saying that in the DVD Intro (I think) they say that he was killed in a drive-by from 2 ballas in the green saber... or was that CJ's mother?... confused.gif

indian_deathlock
  • indian_deathlock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:33 PM

Based on the storyline and scripts, i've always assumed Tenpenny is his father, but never admitted to it...

OzzySM12
  • OzzySM12

Hmm...

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 12:38 PM

QUOTE (indian_deathlock @ May 23 2005, 12:33)
Based on the storyline and scripts, i've always assumed Tenpenny is his father, but never admitted to it...

dude, your getting star wars and GTA mixed up... I know they both rock, but there is a slight difference tounge.gif ...

who has seen the new star wars film anyway?... it is great... (sorry about being off topic...)

indian_deathlock
  • indian_deathlock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:08 PM

Lol, I dont even like star wars, but yeah, I know what you meant.

Seriously though I'm sure Tenpenny is/was his father.

ogglock
  • ogglock

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:11 PM

Frank's last name is Tenpenny not Johnson.

indian_deathlock
  • indian_deathlock

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:22 PM

That doesnt really prove anything, could be that he took his mothers name or that Tenpenny used a pseudonym.

ogglock
  • ogglock

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 01:27 PM

So we don't know what happened to Brian, and who is CJ, Sweet, Kendl, and Brian's father. This is like asking what is the Green Goo.

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 01:20 AM

Doesn't anybody know of the secret easter egg that explains it. It's here:

Why are you looking at this? You must be an idiot. And if you're still reading this, then no, the game doesn't say anything about Brian's death. Except it was an "accident".

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2005 - 01:42 AM

Tenpenny talks about knowing CJ before he skipped town so maybe
it had something to do with him. This is how I think it went down:

Miss Johnson had went out to the store to get something with
Kendl and Sweet had to drive them because Kendl and his mom
can't drive. CJ was left alone to watch Brian. After a few minutes
the phone rang and on the otherside was Tenpenny. Tenpenny
gave CJ a job across town. CJ told Brian if he got in trouble
because of him,he would kill Brian. While CJ left on his mission
Brian decided to play outside and hang with some of the
Orange Grove Families(Grove St. Families were part of the Orange
Grove Families before the Temple Dr. and Sellevile Rd. Families went
their seperate ways). When some Vagos came rolling through in
there Oceanic's drive-bying on Grove St. Sweet,Kendl,and Moms
rolled through minutes after the shooting to find Brian and some
O.G.s dead in the grass. CJ arrived home later and was put into
a state of mind that forced him to leave the streets and go clean
on the eastcoast in Liberty City...

Oh, and the whole Green Sabre thing was when Ryder and Big Smoke
did a drive-by on there own team accidently killing Moms...

R.I.P. Moms Johnson

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 02:03 AM

Nice theory Tril, except one thing:

Why would the Vagos drive all the way towards Grove St. to do a drive-by? Wouldn't they be spotted by some of the Families by then?

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 May 2005 - 02:13 AM

Maybe it was a full force attack not just a drive-by.
And they were trying to take over the hood and while the
Orange Grove Families were returning fire some fell letting the
Vagos enter in for attack. But were massacred on the way out.

And anyways Vagos hood isn't far from Grove St. It's only
east over the bridge in the core of Ganton...

leper73
  • leper73

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 02:26 AM

Makes sense, except I'd probably say it was more likely the Ballas than the Vagos.

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 02:31 AM

I always thought CJ was supposed to watch Brian. He got busy with some other stuff and left Brian alone. So, Brian went outside and started hanging with some of the Families. Then, some Ballerz rolled up and shot the whole block up, killing Brian in the process.

CRASH might've been involved one way or another.

DJDJ
  • DJDJ

Freelance Assassin.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:24 AM

this reminds me of the Donald Love story (disapearence) in gta3

No explainations, only theories...

@beanmachine - thats more or less what tril said.

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:29 PM

In my explaination I said the Vagos because Orange Grove Families
was when the Ballas and Grove St. were together...

Orange Grove Families:
Grove St. Families(Grove 4-Life)
Selleville Rd. Families(Split to make the Ballas)
Temple Dr. Families(Split to make the Ballas)

You can kinda figure it out...
The Orange Grove Families obviously split because of their views
on Coke and Crack...They explain that the Orange Groves split at
the begining of San Andreas when you are riding the bikes back to
Grove St...

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:46 PM

Take a look here, and you'll get some info on the Ballerz, Grove St., and the Vagos.

leper73
  • leper73

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 May 2005 - 11:09 PM

From what I've read and seen, the Seville and Temple Families are not the Ballas. As Smoke said, "Seville wrongs Temple, Temple wrongs Grove..." they are divided, and all still claim to be the real Families. The Ballas are made up of Front Yard, Rollin Heights, and Kilo Tray (there's also apparently a Temple set, but I have to reconfirm that). The link provided said the Ballas were around since the 70's, whereas the Families split occured within the 5 years that CJ left.

Tril
  • Tril

MeBeUGod

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2005 - 11:21 PM

Oh...
I got sh*t messed up...
Then it could be Ballas or Vagos...

tommy vercetti guy
  • tommy vercetti guy

A fellow canadian

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2005 - 11:28 PM

This is how Brian died (i think):

Brian stepped out of the Johnson House greeted by a drug dealer. The Drug dealer gave him stuff and said it was candy, but it was cocaine auctually. Brian took it and he died. Brian took the "candy" because Mom's never taught him not to take things fronm strangers, seeing that Sweet was always teaching Brian how to use an Automatic. smile.gif

ogglock
  • ogglock

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (leper73 @ May 27 2005, 07:09)
From what I've read and seen, the Seville and Temple Families are not the Ballas. As Smoke said, "Seville wrongs Temple, Temple wrongs Grove..." they are divided, and all still claim to be the real Families. The Ballas are made up of Front Yard, Rollin Heights, and Kilo Tray (there's also apparently a Temple set, but I have to reconfirm that). The link provided said the Ballas were around since the 70's, whereas the Families split occured within the 5 years that CJ left.

All Balla gangs are Front Yard, Rollin Heights, Kilo Tray, and Temple. At the first mission, CJ thought that Temple was still Families' turf, but Sweet says they are now Temple Drive Ballas, and they do not roll with them anymore.

Kippers
  • Kippers

Project 2501

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE (ogglock @ May 23 2005, 13:27)
So we don't know what happened to Brian, and who is CJ, Sweet, Kendl, and Brian's father. This is like asking what is the Green Goo.

I have a feeling BJ smith from Vice is Brian coz BJ = Brian Johnson and the smith is just there to cover his tracks cool.gif . So if it is the same BJ smith then maybe he had some old car sale rivals down in Vice that finally caught up to him.

And i know what your thinking, how can he be the youngest well. he was actually born FIRST and had plastic sergery to make him look younger than CJ and sweet. Secretly CJ's mum MARRIED Brian aka BJ Smith so he kept the brian Johnson bit and got CJ's mums MAIDEN name which is SMITH. then his mum put him away in hiding for a couple of years. oh i dunno where say a little place called VICE CITY...

so Brian is CJ's brother AND father

case closed!

and green goo is simply goo which is green
tounge.gif

ogglock
  • ogglock

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE (kippers @ May 27 2005, 16:07)

I have a feeling BJ smith from Vice is Brian coz BJ = Brian Johnson and the smith is just there to cover his tracks cool.gif . So if it is the same BJ smith then maybe he had some old car sale rivals down in Vice that finally caught up to him.

And i know what your thinking, how can he be the youngest well. he was actually born FIRST and had plastic sergery to make him look younger than CJ and sweet. Secretly CJ's mum MARRIED Brian aka BJ Smith so he kept the brian Johnson bit and got CJ's mums MAIDEN name which is SMITH. then his mum put him away in hiding for a couple of years. oh i dunno where say a little place called VICE CITY...

case closed!

tounge.gif

Okay now that is just too farfetched. BJ Smith is Lance's brother, I think. Also, Vice City is 1986, and BJ Smith is only seen in the mission "The Party". So maybe, Brian moved to Vice.

machima
  • machima

Screenager

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 01:42 PM

QUOTE (ogglock @ May 27 2005, 08:13)

case closed!

tounge.gif

Okay now that is just too farfetched. BJ Smith is Lance's brother, I think. Also, Vice City is 1986, and BJ Smith is only seen in the mission "The Party". So maybe, Brian moved to Vice.

Hi, i'm the Sarcasm doctor. I believe you might have a broken fuse there. You should get it checked out.

Kippers
  • Kippers

Project 2501

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2005 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (machima @ May 27 2005, 13:42)
QUOTE (ogglock @ May 27 2005, 08:13)

case closed!

tounge.gif

Hi, i'm the Sarcasm doctor. I believe you might have a broken fuse there. You should get it checked out.

was that comment directed at me or ogglock?

MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 May 2005 - 05:27 PM

Broking Fuse? Were?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users