[PSN] DANGEROUS TW CUP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7,734 replies to this topic
AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:35 PM

Did any one of you get the psn error 8071053D when trying to sign in today on PSN? me and Tycek got it, but we signed in eventually, but i wanna know if it was something with theri server, or just us. tounge.gif

Anyways, us Bohan are ready, as boca says, we'll be having 8 tonight. lol.gif, so hoping to see you Algonquin boys!

CakePicnic
  • CakePicnic

This Cake ain't no lie!

• D1RTY12
  • NATO

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:20 PM

Great matches tonight guys, enjoyed it. Go Broker! cool.gif

Also, I apoligize much for not being active at all until just tonight. I've pretty much been off PS3 and GTAF for the last week or two, had important things to do. But count on me for more matches smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:33 PM

yes fun matches, and yes andy i also had same connection issue at first

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:34 PM Edited by barney1610, 04 March 2011 - 08:18 AM.

I'd just like to say sorry to my teammates for a shoddy and quite frankly poor effort on my part throughout the cup cryani.gif

Sorry the pictures suck (not as bad as me though)

user posted image
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

What can you say after our tonight's match, so much hoping at start of round 1, then at start of round 2, then near the end of round 2(last 5 mins), but in the end, Algonquin got the deserved 0:2 win. Despite all our attempts(and the fact that we played half of 1st round with 1 guy more) they were just better at shooting, which i think decided tonight's match, which you'll see when the pics come and the k/d rations

Once again, congrats Algonquin and hopefully you can match Broker in the final!

As for us Bohan, we have to get that win over Alderney next thursday. If we won the round 2 today, we'd all be on 6, and still have chance, but we couldn't do it. But i think we can finish 3rd guys! Don't be saddened by the defeat!

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:37 PM

So Broker vs. Algonquin again... I like! devil.gif

BIG-P-92
  • BIG-P-92

Broker Turf Terror!

• Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:13 AM

I'm really glad Alderney got a 6th guy for the second match, I immediately regretted stepping out of the first match as I really don't want to miss out a second of this! tounge.gif

Daaaaamn... I should keep my mouth shut. I was blocking the mid-turf in Broker, suddenly Stev and Scar pop out of nowhere with RPGs, I was sh*tting myself when I saw that! The LAST names I would want to see heading for me! haha It gets worse, I tried to take cover, and their rockets kept hitting the walls. I was unharmed so I chirp up on the mic "It's ok lads, I think I'm safe for now- BOOOOOM!" I'm never safe when Scar is around! suicidal.gif

GG Alderney, it was damn fun smile.gif and well done Broker! Even without your star player you won the first match (I kid! I kid! blush.gif). Bring on Algonquin in the final! It's gonna be a big one! sneaky2.gif devil.gif viddy_pirate.gif anuj_cop.gif panic.gif facedesk.gif

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

Hustler

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:41 AM

cool.gif

BIG-P-92
  • BIG-P-92

Broker Turf Terror!

• Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:06 AM

Also. I forgot to add, it's great to finally have Cube back and taking part in the team biggrin.gif

leroy46
  • leroy46

g.h.o.s.t.

• D1RTY12

Posted 04 March 2011 - 08:17 AM

QUOTE (stev150 @ Mar 3 2011, 19:23)
I can do 10.30  biggrin.gif    Doc , ex , leroy  and the rest of broker take it easy on me I'm rusty as f*ck  rampage_ani.gif

OMFG, sorry Stevko, but was literally priceless the double RPG kill from two different locations, Riko told me that u were coming, he told me you were looking for me, i replied him, and what if i blow him up? when you were on the marker two rockets blew you up.. Better be sure, you know, we want you on th ground..

And P thnx for leaving in first game for fair play, my stalking on messagges paid off, Cube joined the gang in the last game, but i am sure we can count on him in the super-final.

Fuga is an unleashed beast, but from the scores maybe REX is even better, i predict a huge fight next week.

Good games comrades, good team work, unbeaten in LC. Wooooooooooohooooooooohoooooo. moto_whistle.gif moto_whistle.gif moto_whistle.gif

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:39 AM

Congrats to Broker team, well deserved with total dominance! cry.gif biggrin.gif icon14.gif

Ex, next time you need to blew more corners of that roof if you wanna take TASO down!!Neither leroy was succesfull.. tounge2.gif but I wasnt there for long anyway..Ex was back too soon!! suicidal.gif biggrin.gif

Good games indeed so lets the best win the finals!! wink.gif

Bohan, third place is ours!!!!!!! devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif

Andy, yes I had that error but when I signed back in was everything ok... smile.gif

barney1610
  • barney1610

sh*t hapens when you party naked

• D1RTY12
  • Wales

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:12 AM

The error was because so many people were downloading the new Call Of Duty Black ops DLC. I couldn't get it yesterday, I couldn't even get on to the PS store or change my account info. Got it now though devil.gif

@ Algonquin: you all suck and I hope you loose the finals!! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!!!!!

Only joking I'm just a bad loser suicidal.gif and god damn rex your a beast!!

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE (TASO @ Mar 4 2011, 11:39)
Bohan, third place is ours!!!!!!! devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif

Hell no it's ours, and after we beat you Alderney, we gonna drink all yo rakija. biggrin.gif

So, i'm up for thursday to be the 3rd place match, but i'd prefer it we start a bit earlier.

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:30 AM

So much to say.

So I'm presuming its final time : Algonquin Vs Broker next thursday? 2 games played, and a third if needed on a neutral territory. Looking very forward to it, last time we played both I and SGM and i think ChrisD missed out, so half of our damn team wasnt even playing. This time things will be different smile.gif

Just glad REX is on my team, he's a reliable player.

Sorry to my friends on the Bohan team last night, I felt like bit of a coward by blocking in the first game, btw if any of you guys who were looking for me, want me to show you were I was, just let me know. i did come out from the spot, and Andy got me in the building after I for some reason decided to press the wrong friggin buttons to shoots, taking cover instead! Also in second game, I covered Colony turf, can't believe at one point people swam across to get it, which you did eventually biggrin.gif Its a pity Deejay got kicked by bocabay coming in, btw where is bocabay from? Australia? and what the hell happened to Mezgec? he was online but didnt come to game or anything?

I hope Bohan beat Alderney.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Mar 4 2011, 12:30)
btw if any of you guys who were looking for me, want me to show you were I was, just let me know. i did come out from the spot, and Andy got me in the building after I for some reason decided to press the wrong friggin buttons to shoots, taking cover instead!

I knew where you were, just had to search a bit. I laughed a lot when you went into cover instead of shooting me pressing the wrong button.

Another fun moment was SGM hiding in one of the doors on the 2nd match. He was just being silent, i went past him but i was sure i saw something move, then just walked backwards and shot him. lol.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:48 AM

LOL biggrin.gif glad you noticed that Andy, I think I simply panicked, you were unlucky because I respawned close to the turf, so I came back for you.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:50 AM

Yeah that too, after i killed you, went back outside to the turf, as soon as i was on the purple marker you suddenly came out of nowhere and shot me. Was like meh then. bored.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:07 PM

i guess thats why its called dangerous turf war, its never safe.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:22 PM Edited by docrikowski, 04 March 2011 - 12:46 PM.

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Mar 4 2011, 12:07)
i guess thats why its called dangerous turf war, its never safe.

Exactly. cool.gif rampage_ani.gif

(Btw boca is scottish biggrin.gif )

Great games. Final is now Broker vs Algonquin. Final for third place is Bohan vs Alderney.

Please read again and carefully the rules and the settings for the finals in first page. [EDIT: I'll quote them for you]
I remind you that final matches will last 30m each.
------------------

SECOND AND FINAL ROUND - FINALS

6) The 2 qualified teams will play each other to decide who's the 5th DTW CUP CHAMPION.
The 2 eliminated teams will play each other to decide 3rd PLACE.
Both finals will be BEST OF 3 matches.

BEST OF 3 will be like this:

• DTW CUP FINAL
- Match 1 - 30mins:
Group Stage winner (home) -vs- Group Stage 2nd (away)
- Match 2 - 30mins:
Group Stage 2nd (home) -vs- Group Stage winner (away)
- Decider Match 3* - 30mins - neutral territory (if needed):
Group Stage winner -vs- Group Stage 2nd

• DTW CUP FINAL FOR THIRD PLACE
- Match 1 - 30mins:
Group Stage 3rd (home) -vs- Group Stage 4th (away]
- Match 2 - 30mins:
Group Stage 4th (home) -vs- Group Stage 3rd (away]
- Decider Match 3* - 30mins - neutral territory (if needed):
Group Stage 3rd -vs- Group Stage 4th

*BIG NOTE: A third decider match will be played ONLY if the difference in money between the two Gangs, after two matches (1 win each),
is BELOW or EQUAL to 1000$

-------------------------

I'll try to post our results before the weekend.
I will also take care of the scheduling for our final.
Anyway, it should be next Thursday at 9.30 / 10 pm UK TIME.

@TASO: so what happened to mezgec?

---

First of all, big thanks to BIG-P for volunteering to sit out first match.
You didn't have to also cause it wasn't our fault that they had only 5, but Broker wants fair wins so I thought it would be better to give a chance to Alderney.

The best moment of yesterday night for me it was the double road rage kill I performed on Marco and TASO. biggrin.gif
Match starts in North Alderney and I run to gas station turf. Cube is following me with a car.
I find another car though and I head towards the turf but I realize that TASO and Marco just parked on the turf light, stepped out of teh car and started to gain the turf. As soon as they got it here I come at full speed taking out everything in my way: TASO, Marco and their car. Then I gain the turf. cool.gif

Priceless rolleyes.gif

SCAR.
  • SCAR.

Beatha agus Sláinte

• D1RTY12
  • Ireland

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:11 PM

Congrats Broker! smile.gif Great games last night icon14.gif

lol P lol.gif I knew I seen a blip on the roof and the RPG really helped tounge2.gif

leroy46
  • leroy46

g.h.o.s.t.

• D1RTY12

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:12 PM

mez felt asleep on the couch, we all left to train and he felt asleep, we started around 23.30 local time, he is getting up at 5 a.m., i can understand him. He apologizes.

Boca Australian? hyeah, speaks like an aussie, don't understand sheet devil.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

How about we play on (3rd place)wedensday, leave one day for the 3rd place battle and one day for the final?

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (TASO @ Mar 4 2011, 12:39)
Ex, next time you need to blew more corners of that roof if you wanna take TASO down!!Neither leroy was succesfull.. tounge2.gif but I wasnt there for long anyway..Ex was back too soon!! suicidal.gif biggrin.gif

I loved our battles in the second game, dude.

When you were driveby killing me when I was shooting at stev and you were camping at the same spot you shot me, that was funny. I ran around without chrouching from the backside, almost passed you then saw you aiming to the street... I was like "WTF he didn't seeme?" then I blew your head off. Too funny... biggrin.gif

The duell with your sniper rifle on the silo was epic, too. Was your health down or did you really die on the first headshot? mercie_blink.gif

Anyway, ol' times sake... I'm lovin the game again... and I get my aim back...

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:27 PM

thats very understandable about Mez, ni problema amigo.

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

Hustler

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:39 PM

Nice sig amigo wow.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:51 PM

gracias tounge.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (leroy46 @ Mar 4 2011, 13:12)
mez felt asleep on the couch, we all left to train and he felt asleep, we started around 23.30 local time, he is getting up at 5 a.m., i can understand him. He apologizes.

Classic. biggrin.gif

No problem at all I guess. wink.gif

mmezgec
  • mmezgec

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Mar 4 2011, 13:27)

sorry team i apologies to all!!! like leroy said we were playing around nine then he went with his team to train. i watched TV and fell asleep.

i am up at 5 o'clock in the morning becouse of my little girl.she wakes up every day around 5. so i am glad that you won both matches. i hope you will all understand. icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:29 PM

QUOTE (mmezgec @ Mar 4 2011, 14:14)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Mar 4 2011, 13:27)

sorry team i apologies to all!!! like leroy said we were playing around nine then he went with his team to train. i watched TV and fell asleep.

i am up at 5 o'clock in the morning becouse of my little girl.she wakes up every day around 5. so i am glad that you won both matches. i hope you will all understand. icon14.gif

mmezgec, we all understand smile.gif

BIG-P-92
  • BIG-P-92

Broker Turf Terror!

• Members

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (docrikowski @ Mar 4 2011, 12:22)
First of all, big thanks to BIG-P for volunteering to sit out first match.
You didn't have to also cause it wasn't our fault that they had only 5, but Broker wants fair wins so I thought it would be better to give a chance to Alderney.

No worries mate. It was best that I was the one to drop out anyway smile.gif

---------------------------

I loved the second match. After scar got me I was back up on that vantage point, except this time it was ME with the RPG devil.gif Scar as usual was the only one to evade me in the end, and he did a pretty amazing dodge of my LAST ROCKET! Grrrr... tounge.gif

Loving this. Can't wait for the final! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users