• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7,734 replies to this topic
deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• D1RTY12
  • Scotland

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:23 PM

No plans (that I know of) for Sunday so the Deej is in.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:31 PM Edited by docrikowski, 01 October 2009 - 10:16 PM.

UPDATE

ALGONQUIN - BROKER
BROKER - ALGONQUIN

SUNDAY October 4th - 10pm UK TIME
Please post your availability

ALGONQUIN
1) bocabay - (GTAF: BOCABAY) - Yes
2) alx-ndr - (GTAF: alx-ndr) - probably No
3) BatesAvfc - (GTAF: Bates_GTA) - Yes
4) SCAR-FACE-99 - (GTAF: gta-lad) - probably No
5) GTAking33 - (GTAF: GTAKing33) - Yes
6) POSER02 - (GTAF: NikoB) - 50/50
7) deejayb1874 - (GTAF: deejayb1874) - Yes

BROKER
1) RikoBegovic - (GTAF: docrikowski) - Yes
2) stev150 - (GTAF: stev150) - Yes
3) barbad1 - (GTAF: 33stradale) - probably No
4) Goonah - (GTAF: Goonah) - probably No

5) TASOtheBOSS - (GTAF: TASO) - Yes
6) Hodgey1989 - (GTAF: Hodgey1989) - Yes
7) mezgec - (GTAF: mmezgec) -Yes

HGs post your general availability for playing in any of the teams.
ANY OTHER MEMBER THAT DIDN'T SIGN UP AS HG CAN STILL DO IT AT ANYTIME!

UPDATED HG LIST

DTW IV Cup HIRED GUNS
1) rnz1369 - V5
2) explicitmo - V5
3) Globalklaus - V4
4) psychosammeh - (V3)
5) Sannia - (NW) - Yes
6) TheBruceter - (NW)
7) arsonizt - (NW)
8) ETHEREAL_NYC - (NW)
9) Big-_-t0ny - (NW)

NikoB
  • NikoB

West Side!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:35 PM

I'm down for a 50/50.

lordjubblydave
  • lordjubblydave

Jubbly > RROD

• D1RTY12

Posted 01 October 2009 - 05:24 PM

In Twind, with working mic now....... I think xmas.gif

TwindSkittle
  • TwindSkittle

Alderney Veteran

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:03 PM

Paging Dr. Bohan............

Sun October 4th 2009 10pm GMT
BOHAN - ALDERNEY
ALDERNEY - BOHAN

ALDERNEY Turf SOLDIERS
1) TwindSkittle - YES
2) noname4ever -
3) lordjubblydave - YES
4) AntiChristo -
5) leroy46 - YES
6) RobztarOne - YES

BOHAN Turf WARRIORS
1) LFC-JC9 -
2) DoubleAgent_M -
3) M0NSTER-H0SPITAL -
4) Purple_Kush -
5) tjbcosmic -
6) Dukus -
7) capitalraider -

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• D1RTY12
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:25 PM

Lol. like i said i aint put gta on in months now, tasteless sh*t tbh, and the average member of a Bohan each week is 2, you know you should just put some of the Hg's in Bohan. let me see....

Capital, family and work issue's, ( Not going to play )
Kayla, Work at that Time every Sunday!! ( Not going to play )
Tristan, Lives in Oz land, obvious absentee ( Not going to play )
Dukus, f*ck Knows
-M-, f*ck Knows x2
Purple f*ck Knows x 3
Me? Whatever, this is utter bullsh*t lol, i know we are the defending champions, but half of us didnt say if we was defending, we just got included anyway, people have to busy life's now, and im afraid on the behalf of Bohan Warriors, We are Folding, i havent played a game yet, and i dont wanna get half way into it and say, " look i can't take this " this is not our proper team, Hg's or not, we played as a great team , months ago, but again, none of us can make it week in week out, there's at least 2 members of Bohan Each Sunday, what is the point?

You guys out there are all ok, ure all still gta mad, my team? havent played 5 hours between us in months, so whats the deal then?... just to assure you, im a sore loser, ( hense the reason ive won this thing 3 times now ) i don't like to lose, Fact!!!!! But at the end of the day, it has bin a long time since i was active on Gta, a hell of a long time, im no good to this Competative stuff no more im sorry!

My Fellow Bohan Warrior's, If any of you want to still play do it, but im not gunna stress myself out over a game each sunday, when i wanna be going to be early coz of the maximum of 10 hours sleep a weekend and Work on the Monday at 7am!!

Sorry to thos who i have let down, but least i give up at the Start and didnt leave my Team Hanging, Good Luck to All who Participate, But this aint for me no more, i havent got time for Gta no more, i hardly even play my Ps3 coz of my busy RL, if that ill go on Cod for a few Games, or have a game of Cricket with my mate adam, but thats about it, im sorry i guess, but i can't carry a team of 3 to the final and im not stressing myself doing so, RL is hard as it is, and playing a game adding to my stress is not good formy health, im 21, and i don't wanna throw a fit over a game, and some people who can't make it, coz of real life duties, they can't help it, i can't help it, Sorry Again!

Joe

Sannia
  • Sannia

The Fabs

• D1RTY12

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (leroy46 @ Oct 1 2009, 07:30)
Sannia class players your friends, jp2p3 (random letters).. tald him about the cup and the hired guns options and other events id they like to play TW or I Vs C..

yeah man j2p3g4 he's not bad I play well with him. I actually thought I could do better than him but I guess too many hangman's noose are ruining my aiming suicidal.gif
and during the match I had the distraction of my girlfriend saying " I cooked! come to eat!" so as soon as the match finished I had to get off. biggrin.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:09 PM

I should be there

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:13 PM Edited by docrikowski, 01 October 2009 - 08:30 PM.

QUOTE (Sannia @ Oct 1 2009, 20:26)
QUOTE (leroy46 @ Oct 1 2009, 07:30)
Sannia class players your friends, jp2p3 (random letters).. tald him about the cup and the hired guns options and other events id they like to play TW or I Vs C..

yeah man j2p3g4 he's not bad I play well with him. I actually thought I could do better than him but I guess too many hangman's noose are ruining my aiming suicidal.gif
and during the match I had the distraction of my girlfriend saying " I cooked! come to eat!" so as soon as the match finished I had to get off. biggrin.gif

Allrite Joe...

Sannia, wanna sign up for Bohan? biggrin.gif
EDIT: I'm sure your gf said: "La pasta č pronta" wink.gif

---

@ Joe: my friend, I don't understand this big rant. As you said it's just a game and this time, as the other times, we're doing the Cup for the fun of it. I'm sure none of the teams in this Cup is spending huge amounts of time in training or chatting about tactics. The Broker forum has got two pages and we work tactics on mic during match.
As for your team mates, I can assure that they weren't thrown into the Cup to defend the title just like that.
Each one of you (except cap that I put in the roster as a bonus in case he can play sometimes) signed up during the sign up campaign. (the topic can testify this and I don't include players that didn't sign up)
Last Sunday morning 4 of you were available to play (you, M, Kayla and PK), then, cause of an unfortunate set of coincidences, the 4 couldn't make it.
You were ill, Kayla had to work, M couldn't at the last minute and PK's daughter was ill.
Only Dukus played.
Tjbcosmic said he would play as soon as he would get back from holidays.
So, tbh, I think you're looking at this with the wrong perspective.
On top of that the Cup is way shorter than the 3rd edition. 4 Sundays and we're done and finished.
Anyway I don't really get how playing a videogame 40 minutes x week x 4 weeks (3 remaining now) in a friendly competition can stress you soooo much. lol.gif
I mean "playing a game adding to my stress is not good formy health"?!??! Is that a joke? lol

You should reconsider and avoid letting me down cause the added stress is usually for the event organizer... I can assure you that. wink.gif

btw, the average number of available players for each team is usually 4... so no big deal, 3 Bohan + 1 HG would be enough.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:07 PM Edited by Bates_GTA, 01 October 2009 - 09:09 PM.

Sorry, i thought i'd posted in here already.

Put me down as a yes if we're finished by the time you guys finished on Sunday. If it's any later, i'll get a HG ready smile.gif

You should reconsider and avoid letting me down cause the added stress is usually for the event organizer... I can assure you that.

Bang on that. People ranting and raving about R*'s poor servers in this topic usually adds to the pressure when it's completely not your fault.

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 01 October 2009 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Oct 1 2009, 22:07)
Sorry, i thought i'd posted in here already. 

Put me down as a yes if we're finished by the time you guys finished on Sunday. If it's any later, i'll get a HG ready smile.gif

Great. It looks like we have a proper 5 vs 5. Only POSER02 is not 100% sure.
An HG might be needed.
And we'll start earlier.

10pm UK TIME

EL84man
  • EL84man

Playa

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:54 AM

Just let me check the world clock, but I'm good for Sunday... Unless I have to get up at 6am, but i doubt that.

ATM0SPHERE
  • ATM0SPHERE

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:05 PM

I will let everyone know tonight if I have to work Sunday. I most likely will have to work but if I don't I will play. Joe, No offense but you talk about having a busy real life and only get 10 hours a sleep per weekend? Maybe if you didn't party and take drugs all weekend like you say you do you would actually be getting the proper amount of sleep or at least more than 10 hours per weekend. I'm not just saying this because you withdrew from the DTW 'cause I, myself find gta boring and hardly play but I just think that is a poor excuse for not playing.

33stradale
  • 33stradale

Lolzeltov!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 12:44 PM

Yo peoples, gets lonely without all TWing action (hence joe's gone all moody like he's sex-deprived or something moto_whistle.gif )... I've scientifically figured I can use my PSN account on my friend's PS3 - probably be here on sunday night - I'll take my GTA with me if you want a HG

Message me on the forums
All the best and ting

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• D1RTY12
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:06 PM Edited by .Joe., 02 October 2009 - 01:09 PM.

Kayla come on now, this coming from the girl who stays up till 6am her own time, not on drugs, talking on msn and sh*t? im not having a go like, but to be honest if i didnt do what i do, my life would be sooo boring, and, if i didnt smoke weed, i would never play gta, im soo used to been high playing games, thats the only time i will play my ps3, if im trying to get some sleep at 9pm on a sunday, it is because i have work 7am the next day!

Top of it all, RL comes before video's regardless what im doing with myself? guys out there, would u rather play a game, then help your wife with the shopping, or labour or other sh*t? yer i know what u would choose, coz u dont wanna get divorced over a video game, which would be lame? me? i dont have a wife, i got a piece that is it, but if it means saving my job, my life, without a job, i might aswel be dead, no money, means no life, and i will not put myself under presure for this game i lost interest in half a year ago im sorry, if i can play i will, but RL is far more important, even if it means getting to bed early coz i did take drugs all weekened, my choice, and if it where to be having a good weekend, or a boring sh*tty staying in weekend on the ps3, id rather choose my party life, sorry to sh*t on your parade's, but like i said in my other post, i lost interest in playing competative games months ago, im a sore loser aswell, i know its fun, but yer, id rather save my shouting at game, with going to sleep, or shagging, or getting high, watching MOTD, sorry its life, my RL mates would laugh at me and disown me. if i chose gaming over my happy partying life!

Sorry to those who i let down, didnt want to, but im never guarnteed to be around, i play games when i get spare time...

Sorry Doc, ill try make a few games, but from now on, i cant guarntee my status in this Cup!!!

Joe.

leroy46
  • leroy46

g.h.o.s.t.

• D1RTY12

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:47 PM

33stradale you should play with your account on other consoles, at lease make a new account and tell it to us.. icon14.gif

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 01:51 PM

ROFL Joe some of reasons are like why I don't play GTA IV as much or havent in like 4 months or something. But I understand what ya saying.

Purple_ Kush
  • Purple_ Kush

The €uropean Connection

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 02:13 PM

i can play sunday put me down as yes biggrin.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 02 October 2009 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (33stradale @ Oct 2 2009, 13:44)
Yo peoples, gets lonely without all TWing action (hence joe's gone all moody like he's sex-deprived or something moto_whistle.gif )... I've scientifically figured I can use my PSN account on my friend's PS3 - probably be here on sunday night - I'll take my GTA with me if you want a HG

Message me on the forums
All the best and ting

HG my a*se, you forgot you're in Broker? biggrin.gif

---

@ Twind: PK and tjb are most probably in, see if Dukus can make it too. Kayla will let us know. So, apparently there is a Bohan team after all. (Joe is a maybe) biggrin.gif

---

@ Joe: my friend, sorry but I still don't get what's this all about tbh.
RL comes before videogames: well that's quite an obvious statement that is true (hopefully) for any person involved in this cup or in these forums.
I don't understand how even thinking about the possibility of wanting (or not wanting) to play 40 minutes of a videogame on a Sunday night can put yourself under so much pressure as you said. Nobody ever asked you to choose between your party life and GTA and I can't see why you feel in this position of choice just because of DTW! notify.gif

im a sore loser aswell, i know its fun, but yer, id rather save my shouting at game, with going to sleep, or shagging, or getting high, watching MOTD, sorry its life, my RL mates would laugh at me and disown me. if i chose gaming over my happy partying life!

Is it this the real problem? Then I understand you even less... You won every DTW Cup you played, this 4th Cup should really be just for fun for a 3 times Champ, a relaxing videogame activity and yet you don't wanna lose so maybe you prefer not to play at all ?! (btw sorry if I got it wrong)
I can't see myself shouting at a game, sorry, not in a million years. I save my shouting at a TV for football world Cup (and I'm not so proud of it biggrin.gif ) and I never chose a videogame over my happy life, never felt like I had to do such choice dontgetit.gif
Anyway, np for me Joe. If you can and want to play, you're very welcome as usual. If not, no big deal.

Btw, I care about my RL friends but I don't give a fck what they would ever say about any of my life activities. My advise. wink.gif

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• D1RTY12
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

Thanks for understanding, the whole thing about me participating is this...

If i haven't played gta in months, competatively, then for me to come on for 40mins each Sunday, is just like, playing with a N00b, i don't know how my skills are nowadays, and you read the part where im a sore loser, well thats the point im making, id hate to lose, its in my blood, real life, gaming, whatever, hense the reason i swear a lot, you wanna see me when i play football on a saturday afternoon, i shout like f*ck, like a jamie carragher, and i can never get my words out properly haha, but another point is this, im soooo tired all the time now, last year, when i broke my leg between, april and october, i was on my ps3 non stop, 18 hours a day, hense the reason my 1st ps3 broke, all i did was smoke weed, crippled, and got to know the TW crew and DDzn and others, them where the good days, of playing for fun, i couldnt do nout else coz of my broken leg, i couldnt go out or sh*t, then since november, you will all have seen how busy i was, coz i hadn't bin out for 7 months, i missed the summer of last year and everything, and ever since my recovery i have bin out enjoying life again, going raving, playing football, having a laugh with my mates, and f*cking hoes, can you see what im saying here? i know this is a very long post with no punctuation, but i could give a f*ck to be honest lol, im just saying, im enjoying life on the outside again, if i can make 40mins each sunday i will, i cant guarntee it, if im on, ill play, but at that time, i wanna be getting in bed to sleep for 8 hours, during the week, as it is, i can only get 5 hours sleep, not even going on ps3, its since my break last year, that has got me into a stage, where i can only sleep, how i used to be, so when i try sleep before 12 now, i gradually get to sleep about 1 half 1, its no good for me at all when i gotta be up before 7 in a morning, i cant sleep for sh*t, because of the weed, concentrating on a game, or tv, or a laptop, im a insomaniac at the end of the day, have a wrote to much? ok well sorry all, ill see what i can do, i work monday-friday 7am-4pm, i sometimes work Saturday same place, 6am-2pm, thats sh*tty, and i gotta Dj every Friday from 8 till 2am then work next day at 6am, so can you see why im f*cked? the only night i proper get on it is Saturday night, and i have to take drugs to keep me up or i fall asleep at 5pm on a saturday after work and football, and waste my weekend, so ya know, have some sympathy for a poor 21 druggy, ya know, sh*t out im afraid! Oh and i forgot to mention i do night college on a tuesday night 5pm-7pm, and Gym an 1hour and 30mins, after work each night, That a busy Scehdule for you all? plus im always on facebook, so yer, what you think? you think i got some lame excuses now? i only play cod 1 hour a night if that, so where is my spare time? sunday day? yes, sunday night? no, thats sleepy time, im on my last warning at work too, i f*ck up and im sacked, if i get sacked, i will be selling all my stuff, and moving country because of the recession and sh*t in U.K, and i got a hell of a lot of gadjets to sell!

Bye all thanks for reading, i hope it wasn't to much?

Joe

3 Wins in a row champion of this thang.
And now retired for many months, from GtaIV

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

All clear to me Joe. smile.gif icon14.gif

Damn Facebook sneaky2.gif tounge2.gif (jkng)

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• D1RTY12
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:46 PM

Facebook was made for me to chat up hoe's, how you think i get my lays? other then the piece? haha

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:54 PM

Don't mean to sound like an ass, cause i understand the bastard of injury you went through, but a bigger deal than nessesary is being made out of it, I coulnd't care what people thought of me if some nights i'd rather stay in and chill with my PS3, everybodies different at the end of the day, and it's all for fun it's not a competition for money or respect, it's just a whole load of organized fun.

What i'm trying to say is, Don't take this thing too seriously, it's abit of fun with some awesome characters. ENJOY IT smile.gif

If your serious about dropping GTA completely, then fair enough. I had some awesome games with you in the n00b days, it was awesome. icon14.gif

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (.Joe. @ Oct 2 2009, 16:46)
Facebook was made for me to chat up hoe's, how you think i get my lays? other then the piece? haha

Good use. biggrin.gif icon14.gif
I'm old, (used to be) a street/bar hunter.
Technology! suicidal.gif tounge.gif

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:57 PM

Damn Joe doesnt weed help you sleep?? Def helps me.

TwindSkittle
  • TwindSkittle

Alderney Veteran

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:07 PM

Sun October 4th 2009 10pm GMT
BOHAN - ALDERNEY
ALDERNEY - BOHAN

ALDERNEY Turf SOLDIERS
1) TwindSkittle - YES
2) noname4ever -
3) lordjubblydave - YES
4) AntiChristo -
5) leroy46 - YES
6) RobztarOne - YES

BOHAN Turf WARRIORS
1) LFC-JC9 - MAYBE (if he isn't sleepy/has a good chance of winning/doesnt have any stink to fill/doesnt have to tell friends no) lol.gif
2) DoubleAgent_M -
3) M0NSTER-H0SPITAL - MAYBE
4) Purple_Kush - YES
5) tjbcosmic - YES
6) Dukus -
7) capitalraider -

.Joe.
  • .Joe.

YNWA (2002)

• D1RTY12
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Oct 2 2009, 16:57)

Not when ive smoked it for 7 years non stop lol, i dont get high no more, when i smoke it, im normal, weird huh?

dont give me the whole addicition sh*t biggrin.gif i know im addicted to it, and yes the long term effects have already arrived!

And trust, it aint nothing to do with my mates why i don't play this cup, its because of work, and id rather have a job then play this when i should be trying to sleep, sorry i guess, with all the ya know " no jobs " thing ama jig, i aint gunna get another job soon, then what am i gunna do? play ps3 all day long all night, with no money no weed, choose life mercie_blink.gif

Edit: Twind suck my eggs Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (.Joe. @ Oct 2 2009, 16:44)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Oct 2 2009, 16:57)

Not when ive smoked it for 7 years non stop lol, i dont get high no more, when i smoke it, im normal, weird huh?

dont give me the whole addicition sh*t biggrin.gif i know im addicted to it, and yes the long term effects have already arrived!

And trust, it aint nothing to do with my mates why i don't play this cup, its because of work, and id rather have a job then play this when i should be trying to sleep, sorry i guess, with all the ya know " no jobs " thing ama jig, i aint gunna get another job soon, then what am i gunna do? play ps3 all day long all night, with no money no weed, choose life mercie_blink.gif

Edit: Twind suck my eggs Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Not weird if you do a little amount and still feel fine if youve been doing it for that long.. rofl just take alot of bong tokes with alot of your stash, get some kush man, good sh*t. haha.

Just smoke more to get more high and sleep better and f*ck what people say about addiction. Be proud.

TASO
  • TASO

BORN TO BE WILD

• D1RTY12

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:20 PM Edited by TASO, 02 October 2009 - 06:22 PM.

Joe, I posted in our place what I think about your "life drama" tounge2.gif

And seeya in Sunday bitchezz!! cool.gif

Twind: hahahaha lol.gif icon14.gif

ATM0SPHERE
  • ATM0SPHERE

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

Just thought I'd point out... Joe, I'm not trying to give you sh*t. & I hardly ever stay up until 6 am unless i go out with friends nor do I go on msn.. lol I'm working/busy/classes actually all the time. All I'm saying is.. and I don't know how to phrase this but.. You need to lay off the drugs and grow up in general. & I'm saying this out of friendship. What I said had nothing to do about you not wanting to play gta because quite frankly.. doesn't bother me and I can see/understand your point because Idc about video games myself nor do I even play really.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users