The absolutely dangerous place to be!
SIGN UP NOW!
Jul/Aug 2008 - DTW CUP I - ALDERNEY SOLDIERS
Oct/Nov 2008 - DTW CUP II - ALDERNEY SOLDIERS
Dec 2008 - DTW SUPER CUP I - BOHAN WARRIORS
Feb/Mar 2009 - DTW CUP III - BOHAN WARRIORS
Apr 2009 - DTW SUPER CUP II - BROKER BANDITS
Sep/Oct 2009 - DTW CUP IV - BROKER BANDITS
|Fairest Event||Dangerous TW Cup||15|
1ST, 2ND & 3RD DTW CUP AND 1ST & 2ND DTW SUPER CUP INFO AVAILABLE HERE (clickable LINK)
DTW CUP HALL OF FAME & WALL OF FAME (not updated) SEE IT HERE!
DTW CUP AVATARS/TAGS WAREHOUSE
With link in first post to 45 DTW avatars and tags. !
Self Service. Enjoy!
DTW CUP - The birth.
|Hi Warriors. I've been thinking about a TW tournament for a while and now I'm starting it. I love our daily TW but lately I feel the need for a bit of competition in TW. Many of us are in gangs and play Gang Wars or Game Battles but others are left out of the competition 'cause they are not in a gang. Many appear in the TW TALES when they play with/against us but many more are out of the tales only because we're not there. It's not nice, it's not fair. Not anymore! The DTW CUP we'll be open to everyone!|
What's a DANGEROUS TW?
DTW - The Settings.
20/30mins match - AA OFF - Blips None - Friendly Fire ON - Weapons Powerful
No health reticule - Player ID ON - Medium/Low/Parked Traffic - Medium/Low/None Peds - Weather Foggy/Rain/Drizzle - Time of the day: Midnight/Evening - Chat: Team
It's a DANGEROUS place to be.
How does the DTW Cup work?
FIRST ROUND - GROUP STAGE
1) Four teams, two teams with 7 gangsters, two teams with 6 gangsters - TOTAL OF 26 GANGSTERS + 4 Hired Guns
MATCHES SHOULD BE ALL PLAYED 6 VS 6 (Minimum 5 vs 5).
A 7 VS 7 MATCH WILL BE PLAYED ONLY WHEN AN HG IS AVAILABLE FOR THE 6 PLAYERS TEAM OR IF BOTH TEAMS WITH 7 HAVE A FULL ROSTER LINE UP.
IF AN HG IS NOT AVAILABLE, THE 7 PLAYERS TEAMS WILL HAVE TO INTERNALLY WORK OUT A 6 PLAYERS LINE UP FOR EACH MATCH.
UPDATE - HOSTING AND CONNECTION ISSUES
Each match should have a designated host, one for each team.
When a team plays at home the host will be from the home team.
If no connection issues happen the host will also host the following away match.
First try lobby (Home Team host): in case of connection issues during first lobby gathering a new room will be made and hosted by the AWAY team designated host.
Second try lobby (Away Team Host): in case of connection issues during second try lobby gathering a new room will be made and hosted by the player unable to connect.
Third try lobby: in case of connection issues during third lobby gathering in the new room hosted by the by the previously unable to connect player a new room will be made and hosted by the new player unable to connect.
Fourth try lobby: in case first, second and third tries fail, a new room will be hosted by a player agreed in chat among both teams captains.
If the fourth try fails the match should be played no matter what unless both teams agree to keep on trying endlessly (at their own expense of frustration).
UPDATE - PLAYER DISCONNECTION AFTER GAME STARTED
A new room shall be made if the disconnection happens during the first 5 minutes of the match and a restart must be expressively requested by the Captain of the disconnected player team to the opponent Captain via GTA mobile phone call, message, or chat before the timer hits the 5.59sec mark.
If no request is made the match shall be completed with the current in game line ups.
UPDATE - HEAVY LAG ISSUES
A new room shall be made if HEAVY LAG is experienced during the first 3 minutes of the match and a restart must be expressively requested by the Captain of the team that is experiencing HEAVY LAG to the opponent Captain via GTA mobile phone call, message, or chat before the timer hits the 3.59sec mark.
If no request is made the match shall be completed with the current in game lag.
Each team can benefit of only two restart requests for HEAVY LAG. Do not abuse this rule.
LAG should be minimized by setting Peds to NONE (or LOW) and Traffic to LOW (or PARKED).
Traffic and Peds settings should be agreed by teams before the match.
2) Each team HOME BASED in one of LC districts:
Broker - Bohan - Algonquin - Alderney
Each team has a gang colour:
Broker - gray
Alderney - gold
Bohan - yellow
Algonquin - red
3) All of the teams will be in a group in which EVERY TEAM PLAYS AGAINST EACH OTHER ONE MATCH AT HOME AND ONE MATCH AWAY. Just like a football (soccer) Cup group stage.
- HOME is the district where each team is based. So, i.e.. the Bohan team will play its home matches in Bohan.
- When a TEAM plays at HOME the HOME TEAM decides the weather and time of the day setting and if the TEAM will play as Russians or as Jamaicans at home.
- Russian/Jamaican choice MUST be communicated to the opponent team at least 48h before the match takes place.
4) EACH VICTORY GIVES A TEAM 3 POINTS.
5) The 2 teams with the most points after the completion of the GROUP STAGE, WILL PASS ONTO THE NEXT ROUND.
If two teams end the group stage with the same points (i.e the 2nd and the 3rd in the final standings), a 20mins decider match will be played in neutral territory.
SECOND AND FINAL ROUND - FINALS
6) The 2 qualified teams will play each other to decide who's the 5th DTW CUP CHAMPION.
The 2 eliminated teams will play each other to decide 3rd PLACE.
Both finals will be BEST OF 3 matches.
BEST OF 3 will be like this:
DTW CUP FINAL
- Match 1 - 30mins:
Group Stage winner (home) -vs- Group Stage 2nd (away)
- Match 2 - 30mins:
Group Stage 2nd (home) -vs- Group Stage winner (away)
- Decider Match 3 * - 30mins - neutral territory (if needed):
Group Stage winner -vs- Group Stage 2nd
DTW CUP FINAL FOR THIRD PLACE
- Match 1 - 30mins:
Group Stage 3rd (home) -vs- Group Stage 4th (away]
- Match 2 - 30mins:
Group Stage 4th (home) -vs- Group Stage 3rd (away]
- Decider Match 3 * - 30mins - neutral territory (if needed):
Group Stage 3rd -vs- Group Stage 4th
*BIG NOTE: A third decider match will be played ONLY if the difference in money between the two Gangs, after two matches (1 win each),
is BELOW or EQUAL to 1000$
1) EVERLASTING GLORY!
2) PRIZE AVATARS!
SIGNING UP RULES
1) EVERYONE CAN JOIN
(Sign up campaign is OPEN. Hired Gun spots always available.)
1) Each gang will have a number of Veterans working as GANG CAPTAINS.
2) GANG CAPTAINS MUST:
-SCHEDULE AND HOST (when possible) THE HOME MATCHES WITH THE HELP OF THE AWAY TEAM GANG CAPTAINS (AND WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM HIS FELLOW TEAMMATES)
-TAKE NOTES (OR PICS) AND POST THE SCORES OF EACH MATCH
(I'll keep track of the general tables and scores)
-GANG CAPTAINS CAN USE SUBSTITUTES OR SOMEONE ELSE FROM THE TEAM TO HELP THEM IN THE JOB. COLLECTIVE EFFORT IS THE RULE HERE.
- EACH WEEK EACH TEAM SHOULD PLAY AT LEAST TWO OF THE 6 MATCHES OF THE FIRST ROUND GROUP STAGE. HOME and AWAY.
- THERE'S NO FIXED DAY TO PLAY NOR TIME: IT'S UP TO EACH TEAM MUTUAL ARRANGEMENTS. But... THURSDAY and FRIDAY are going to be the preferred day. Between 9pm and 11pm UK time is usually the preferred time.
- THE CUP WILL START FEBRUARY THE 17th and matches will be played for 4 weeks in a row (including first 2/17th matches)
SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS - HIRED GUNS
- THE PLAYERS THAT WON'T MAKE IT IN THE FINAL GROUP OF GANGSTERS CAN STILL PLAY.
- IF THEY SIGN UP THEY'LL JOIN THE HIRED GUNS LIST AND CAN BE USED AND CALLED TO FIGHT IN ANY TEAM, AT ANY TIME, IN ANY MATCH IF ONE TEAM NEEDS A SUBSTITUTE (And if they're on-line of course).
- AN HIRED GUN CAN BE RESERVED BY A GANG SECRETARY WITH A POST ONLY THE DAY BEFORE THE SCHEDULED MATCH DAY (usually Wednesday).
- AN HIRED GUN CAN BE RESERVED ONLY FOR THE NEXT UP COMING MATCH
- AFTER THE 24 RESERVATION HOURS THE FIRST CAPTAIN TO POST WILL GET THE DESIRED HIRED GUN
- AN HIRED GUN CAN'T BE RESERVED FOR THE ALL CUP UNLESS A CAPTAIN IS THE FASTEST TO POST AND RESERVE HIM EVERY WEDNESDAY
- HIRED GUNS CAN SIGN UP AT ANYTIME DURING THE CUP. THE HIRED GUNS LIST IS ALWAYS OPEN.
- A TEAM CAN USE A LAST MINUTE HIRED GUN EVEN IF HE'S NOT ALREADY IN THE LIST. As long as he's on someone's PSN list.
The Champion team will stay and defend the title in the next Cup.
-------------- DTW CUP V TEAMS ROSTERS --------------
PSN name - GTAF name
H.Street Cons - Bohan
bocabay - BOCABAY
RobztarOne - Double_Deagle
deejayb1874 - deejayb1874
Lkkarus - lkkarus
AndyGanteks - AndyGanteks
NittyDon - Nitty Don
barney1610 - barney1610
Firefly Brotherhood - Broker
RikoBegovic - docrikowski
explicitmo - explicitmo
leroy46 - leroy46
BIG-P-92 - BIG-P-92
Ice_Cube25 - CakePicnic
EL_FUGA- - EL_FUGA
Psycho Presidents - Algonquin
lordjubblydave - lordjubblydave
mezgec - mmezgec
Dukus - Dukus
SGM690 - SGM690
ajbns87 - ajbns87
REX_E12 (please confirm) - REX_E12
ChristopherD - ChristopherD
G. Street Bombers - Alderney
TASOtheBOSS - TASO
Hodgey1989 - Hodgey1989
stev150 - stev150
Rascal__01 - Rascal__01
MarcoGT5 - Marco.
SCAR-FACE-99 - gta lad
LFC-JC9 - .Joe.
Twindskittle or EscapeConfusion - Twindskittle
rnz1369 - rnz1369
mafijeso - [none]*
gazziboy - gazziboy
noname4ever - nn4e
Tycek - Tycek
xStEAlthbOYx - [none]
* contact TASO or add mafi on PSN to use him as HG.
The GANG CAPTAINS will use this code for match reporting.
OR in alternative POST PICS WITH SCORES
Colors for each gang will have to be used instead of the pink and the brown colors used in this example. Hired Gun color is green.
Day Month 00th 00.00h GMT
HOME TEAM vs AWAY TEAM : 0.000$ - 0.000$
HOME TEAM (scores): player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0)
AWAY TEAM (scores): player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0)
| [b]Day Month 00th 00.00h GMT[/b]|
[SIZE=7][b][color=pink]HOME TEAM[/SIZE][/b][/color] vs [SIZE=7][b][color=brown]AWAY TEAM[/SIZE][/b][/color]: [SIZE=7][b][color=pink]0.000$[/SIZE][/b][/color] - [SIZE=7][b][color=brown]0.000$[/SIZE][/b][/color]
[color=pink]HOME TEAM (scores): player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0)[/color]
[color=brown]AWAY TEAM (scores): player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0) - player (0/0/0/0)[/color]
Of course where it says HOME/AWAY TEAM the GS will post the name of his gang: i.e. Bohan ...
4th Cup MATCHES
(Dates are not SET IN STONE. This is a guideline matches calendar that can be changed as long as both teams find an agreement on each date of match. Anyway matches should be played during those days whenever it's possible.)
WORLD CLOCK - Clickable LINK
First Week: February 17th - 18th
ALDERNEY - ALGONQUIN
ALGONQUIN - ALDERNEY
BOHAN - BROKER
BROKER - BOHAN
Second Week: February 24th - 25th
BOHAN - ALDERNEY
ALDERNEY - BOHAN
ALGONQUIN - BROKER
BROKER - ALGONQUIN
Third Week: March 3rd - 4th
ALDERNEY - BROKER
BROKER - ALDERNEY
BOHAN - ALGONQUIN
ALGONQUIN - BOHAN
FINALS - Fourth Week: March 10th - 11th
DTW CUP FINAL - Two 30 minutes matches + one decider 30 minutes match (if needed)
DTW CUP FINAL FOR 3rd PLACE - Two 30 minutes matches + one decider 30 minutes match (if needed)
That's all! Time to fight for your turf!