Photo

This is the wackiest story ever told.

28 replies to this topic
LegendaryJordan
  • LegendaryJordan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:26 PM

Right so this is a true story i'm not exaggerating things or anything, believe me. Or don't, i don't care.

Okay so i'm driving to the Bike Store with my friend just up from the Dock on Party Mode and we get there, but the usual glitch happens were they dis-appear so as usual, we circle the block and come back and they are they but on the way we seen this banged up pick-up that was brown. My friend was right beside me in a Turismo, i was in a Sultan RS so i pulled in front of it to get into it, it looked awesome, very, very banged up but it looked super rare.

As i pull up to it trying to stop it, the bastard rams me? I'm (obviously) shocked, it speed's away. My friend didn't see it because turned right and didn't believe me as i chased it, he followed just for the ride. I was trying to convince him, but he just wasn't having it.

So we catch up to it and damn is it fast, almost faster than both of us!? So i pop its front rear tire and my friend sandwhiches it with me but it rams him off-road and for a hundred metres or so he's on the grass, but see's a jump and jumps and (this was VERY sweet, i seen it) lands PERFECTLY right in front of it and starts shooting him with an uzi as i try to pop his other tire, i fail and it slows down and i crash straight into it.

It speeds away and as i try to regain speed, a fire-truck smashes into me from the side, im gutted and i spin away. From my friend (im still trying to catch up) i hear "OMG dude you werent lying this guys windscreen aint smashin and he's gainin on me.. shiit hold on mate (one minute later) Holy shiit, he's f*cked me against a tree, ive been tossed out of the car! Shiit he's running me over... Yeah i'm dead, that was wack, kill the f*cker please" so i race on and 2 seconds later i see his turismo smashed into a tree and tracks on the opposite side of the road. I drive on and see it, swaying in and out of traffic, i catch up to him.

Smashing him like 10 times over i finally had him smashed into a lamp post. I got out and cautously pulled up and wipped out a shotgun but he gets out, I shotgun him and he does that thing were just as your about to die you get off a shot and he shoots me, my health is fully down but he's dead, as i go to look at his body ( i shoot him 4 times btw) i see like a hill-billy with dungaree's on, and just as i get about 8 seconds of looking time in his car and as i'm about to get in it and take out my video camera, IT BLOWS UP!!!!!!!!!! My friend couldn't catch it but he laughed for like an hour.

PS - i swear to god im not lying and it was only me and him in the party and it was a genuinly rare car (i think)

WTF WAS IT?????

apache77pilot
  • apache77pilot

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (LegendaryJordan @ Jul 26 2008, 12:26)
So i pop its front rear tire

i found this funny. how can it be both.

anyways, seems really interesting, ive never heard of anything like this before. cookie.gif

gtaman4523
  • gtaman4523

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:35 PM

WTF WAS IT?
funny? lol.gif

LegendaryJordan
  • LegendaryJordan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:40 PM

By what was it, i meant a glitch or somehow someone else in the game by accident.

LegendaryJordan
  • LegendaryJordan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (apache77pilot @ Jul 26 2008, 12:33)
So i pop its front rear tire

i found this funny. how can it be both.

anyways, seems really interesting, ive never heard of anything like this before. cookie.gif

From the angle i had, it confused me :| LEFT REAR tire i meant.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:12 PM

That sounds crazy, WTF was that all about?
Post it in here and see if anyone has had the same WTF MOMENTS?!

YoungJoe94
  • YoungJoe94

Lt. Red Panda

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:16 PM

i see like a hill-billy with dungaree's on

hmmm...a hillbilly with dungrees on and a banged up pick up? the more you detail the story the more it sounds like the people from the countryside in San Andreas eh?

LegendaryJordan
  • LegendaryJordan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (YoungJoe94 @ Jul 26 2008, 13:16)
i see like a hill-billy with dungaree's on

hmmm...a hillbilly with dungrees on and a banged up pick up? the more you detail the story the more it sounds like the people from the countryside in San Andreas eh?

Compelling... If you aren't takin the piss and being sarcastic then yeah they kinda do, he had a banged up face too, looked like he lived outa the car, anyway im playing the now. Add me.. GUITARDEAMON

Foolish_Pigeon
  • Foolish_Pigeon

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:24 PM Edited by Foolish_Pigeon, 26 July 2008 - 08:26 PM.

I don't think you are telling the truth:
How often do you see a Firetruck drive around in Party Mode?

The only way there would be a firetruck was if you blew up a lot of cars and waited...or maybe threw a lot of molotovs.
Either way, there would be no reason for a Firetruck to ram into you while you were giving chase to a ped in a banged up pickup (which I also believe doesn't exist).]
Oh, and the car just happens to explode as you were getting your video camera out. I don't think so.

My Verdict: A big fat lie.

czechmate24
  • czechmate24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:35 PM

Its also a lie because in multiplayer player's cant be tossed out of the windshield no matter how hard you crash.

Apet
  • Apet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:27 AM

QUOTE (czechmate24 @ Jul 26 2008, 20:35)
Its also a lie because in multiplayer player's cant be tossed out of the windshield no matter how hard you crash.

I have flew out of my car windshield while trying to escape as the boss in cops and crooks, so it can happen although im not sure if it can happen on all game modes maybe?

sc-yoda
  • sc-yoda

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:58 AM

actually once in a blue moon you will go through the windshield, its weird cos i thought it could never happen til one day in free mode i crashed and bam! straight through the window, its only happened me once in all the time i was online.

LegendaryJordan
  • LegendaryJordan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:01 PM

FOR CLEARIFICATION:- It was a big ass truck, it looked big, long and quite frankly - like a firetruck so i assumed it was one, now, i obviously know it wasn't...

As for the video camera, i had a phone on me, but caught up on the chase, i never thought to take it out until i had killed him. Then, obviously it was too late wink.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:22 PM

Two Words:

Prove It.

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (Foolish_Pigeon @ Jul 26 2008, 16:24)
My Verdict: A big fat lie.

I concur.

QUOTE (AbSoLuTiOn)
  Two Words:

Prove It.

Once again, I concur.

I've been tossed out my windshield a few times in multiplayer, but I play a hell of a lot of it, so it's probably more rare.

KCSTitans24
  • KCSTitans24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:08 AM

yea you definitely can get tossed out of windshield i never had it happen to me till today when it happend like 3 times in like one hour playing deal breaker i also had it happen to the driver when i was the passenger. And how did you keep catching up to the car because once it gets out of your sight it usually disappears!

BlOoDStReAm101
  • BlOoDStReAm101

I am the night

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:37 AM

So we catch up to it and damn is it fast, almost faster than both of us!? So i pop its front rear tire and my friend sandwhiches it with me but it rams him off-road and for a hundred metres or so he's on the grass, but see's a jump and jumps and (this was VERY sweet, i seen it) lands PERFECTLY right in front of it and starts shooting him with an uzi as i try to pop his other tire, i fail and it slows down and i crash straight into it.

Damn, that sounds epic. Wish something like that happened to me. Maybe you're telling the truth. I mean, why would you spent writing all of this just to be an attention whore to begin with? I believe you. I mean, something out of the ordinary must be in Liberty City!

LegendaryJordan
  • LegendaryJordan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:15 PM

Thanks to the people who believe me, i spent time to write it so i would know if anything has happened to anyone else about this (maybe an easter egg set up by rockstar) and just to share...

Acidhaus
  • Acidhaus

Vice City Refugee

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:40 PM

It's a cool story. You have my vote. Maybe it was a rockstar designer in the game.

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2008 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (Acidhaus @ Jul 29 2008, 14:40)
It's a cool story. You have my vote. Maybe it was a rockstar designer in the game.

Is there even any proof that R* developers play multiplayer?

((I believe you, BTW. Lots of weird ass sh*t has been happening in LC lately...))

31st Funk
  • 31st Funk

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:20 PM

Lawl, that strangely reminds me of Twisted Metal. Anyway, glitch? Dun' know mate.

Acidhaus
  • Acidhaus

Vice City Refugee

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (ChristopherD @ Jul 29 2008, 19:06)
QUOTE (Acidhaus @ Jul 29 2008, 14:40)
It's a cool story.  You have my vote.  Maybe it was a rockstar designer in the game.

Is there even any proof that R* developers play multiplayer?

((I believe you, BTW. Lots of weird ass sh*t has been happening in LC lately...))

Nope. None at all. I wasn't stating it as a fact. Assuming the story is true, it seems like it would more likely be a real player than a planted easter egg. If it is a real player, he had access to a very rare vehicle and had the ability to blow up that vehicle after he died. Also, I am assuming that it didn't show that he was a player on the game.
If I were a developer, I would certainly put some cool loop holes for me to go into the MP function. I would assume these guys would want to test it out under normal conditions.

[WoW]
  • [WoW]

I LUB THE DUCKY

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

Your story belongs on this list, Wacky but not true...

http://www.2spare.com/item_43133.aspx

Yeoman
  • Yeoman

Demon-Truck Driver

• Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:44 PM

I'm dubious, I don't do much party mode but I never heard of fire engines driving about of their own accord, or pedestrians with weapons.

Besides, it sounds a bit like junkyard dog and billy ray stillwell to me.

LegendaryJordan
  • LegendaryJordan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:37 PM

Well thanks for the belief.

Cluster
  • Cluster

GameCluster (Psn)

• Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:53 AM

Weather this actually happened or not I think is utterly out side the question. The question really is that if such a thing could happen...someone or somthing would have to have been behind it. As mentioned before...a ped like that gets out of sight on any MP mode, and hes gone. Disapeared like a shadow ina glass house. This is R tards game and they can play in and out how they choose, so that would deff. stand for somthing strange happening to begin with. He/she could have been testing threw a specific systems online channels and then you guys show up, trying to tax him and he mearlly defended him self. I've had ped go to war with me, but not in a manner of anything close to this. Its getting very close to DLC time as far as I know and last min testing and the ability to cross stitched would make for an unbelievable story, just to begin with. There you have it. Myth busted.

Just one method to a whole world of madness.

LegendaryJordan
  • LegendaryJordan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

It sure does make sense dizzy, i was just playing with my friend there and he was asking what the muffling was over the mic when we were playing, it wasn't me nor him (as he says) so maybe it was someone else.

[WoW]
  • [WoW]

I LUB THE DUCKY

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:57 PM

Now this is the wackiest story ever told,

This one time I was having a crazy cop chase, I was in a chopper and I guess I was flying way too low becuase I got hit by NOOSE patrol van.
The van flipped over and hit my chopper blades sending the van into a 360 in mid air! Then a police chopper came and crashed into the flying van, The suddenlly falls down and explodes sending me flying off the highway and across Broker. I landed on the coffee cup ALIVE.

But of course it, Like your story is complete bullsh*t

LegendaryJordan
  • LegendaryJordan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:05 PM

think what you like mate, i'm know what i saw and i know i'm right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users