Photo

GTA 4.NET

2 replies to this topic
Pantera2198
  • Pantera2198

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:08 AM

Hey,im not complaining,but does anybody know ("how much longer") GTA.net is going to get that map of all the building interiors.I keep trying to get that map on GTA HOOD or whatever,and it ALWAYS freezes and lags like a mother "you know what " icon13.gif .Its really not that important to some,but I like knowing small things like that,like the map with all the window washing platforms THANKS bigtime GTA.net for that !

I have the map poster on my wall,and I put up push pins for things that are strange,unusual,and things that are not going to be found in any kind of book.
I did this same thing for the map of SAN-AN,I put up pins for things like that water spout,or whatever,and when you go back to replay these games makes it alot easier to look at your wall than to go googling it every time you forget.

P.s. Thanks again for all the hard work you guys out there put in to make this site No.1 ,keep it up ! icon14.gif

themorbiddead
  • themorbiddead

San Andreas Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:27 AM

just wait dude im the same like to know every little detail and about the GTA hood one better off just asking someone to get it for you and the let them rescale it cause it mite be a huge file and take ages to load etc etc the boring stuff,
good idea about the whole putting pins in the map though mite have to try that dude.

good luck getting the map anyways

mike752
  • mike752

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

Here: http://grandtheftaut...iberty-City-Map

This one has been out for months.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users