Photo

Cop Neverending Death Cycle

5 replies to this topic
punknoodle
  • punknoodle

A friend in need is a PEST!!!

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:10 PM

Hi Everybody...found this glitch (?) a while back...
I'm on PC and obviously this is done before Staunton Island opens up...get a 4-star, get to bridge, get up on raised side (I use the car and jump up) and go toward the end as shown. If your looking BACK up the bridge no cars appear, you must look toward damaged end! I've barely experimented with the other parts of the damaged ends but things happen there as well.
I dont think this is a mod related glitch as I'm barely modded on GTA 3.
Can anybody else do this?

Forgot I had this vid shot from other side...a cop car had KNOCKED me over to this side.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 24 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

Don't think it's so much a glitch as just the AI making the cops overpursue you.

I've done the same stuff in San Andreas, standing on a ledge near the water with a high wanted level and watching police Ranchers dive off the side of a cliff or something into the water. Still funny to watch.

lol @ Claude's Ronald McDonald getup

Gamernotnerd
  • Gamernotnerd

I regret choosing this username.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 09:24 PM

Sorry for the bump (But with the GTA 3 forum it's almost always a bump) But if you want me to make a GIF of that I will, I don't mind at all, I actually like it, pleaseeeee!

FlyeThemoon
  • FlyeThemoon

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:06 PM

If you like Stupid Cops biggrin.gif , Try This tounge.gif , Write cheat to Jumping cars, get 5 stars, and wait for FBI cars (Black Kuruma) Walks and Look behind, if you hear Siren biggrin.gif FBI Car Jumps biggrin.gif , later i record video with this moment.

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

Hahaha biggrin.gif That's funny!

The Horror Is Alive
  • The Horror Is Alive

Monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (FlyeThemoon @ Oct 28 2008, 17:06)
If you like Stupid Cops biggrin.gif , Try This tounge.gif , Write cheat to Jumping cars, get 5 stars, and wait for FBI cars (Black Kuruma) Walks and Look behind, if you hear Siren biggrin.gif FBI Car Jumps biggrin.gif , later i record video with this moment.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users