» «
Photo

Locked interiors

7 replies to this topic
fishing4monkeys
  • fishing4monkeys

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:47 PM Edited by fishing4monkeys, 24 July 2008 - 02:39 PM.

In quite a few missions there are large interiors that are unaccessable outside of that mission. They're seamless in the mission so it's not like the interiors are in some 'ghost town' like in previous GTAs...they're there just blocked off. Is it because of hardware limitations (very doubtful) or what? They're online so why the locks offline?

Catalinaslover
  • Catalinaslover

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:20 PM

Stupidity, thats why.

angryjessman
  • angryjessman

GooseBlahBlahsh*t!

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:35 PM

^ WAT SHE SED!!!

dragonrock
  • dragonrock

trannies

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:36 PM

I'm waiting for someone to use the 'DLC' excuse.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

Chocolate

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Hong-Kong
  • Major Contribution Award [Mods]
    Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:28 PM

DLC

Rockstar has been locking legitimate and working interiors since GTA3 so it should be no surprise (to me anyway).

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:08 PM

The Majestic Hotel had an excellent interior. It was rather dissapointing that the hotel's other levels were used for mission only basis. It would have been cool to have a nice permenant room in that hotel (Like in the Ocean View Hotel in VC, Various hotel rooms in SA). And if you could acsess all of the floors, it would be wonderful for reaking havoc and such. But ah well, we can't win them all. We'll have to do with the lobby.

MaineGD17
  • MaineGD17

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (Capricornus @ Jul 24 2008, 19:08)
The Majestic Hotel had an excellent interior. It was rather dissapointing that the hotel's other levels were used for mission only basis. It would have been cool to have a nice permenant room in that hotel (Like in the Ocean View Hotel in VC, Various hotel rooms in SA). And if you could acsess all of the floors, it would be wonderful for reaking havoc and such. But ah well, we can't win them all. We'll have to do with the lobby.

If you get a heli and go to the top of the Majestic Hotel...you can access the condo...have fun...you can trick your friends on mp...tell them you can use the elevator... biggrin.gif

Seleets
  • Seleets

Hustler

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:30 PM

I know what you mean. I hate the way you have to find some glitch to get into a place you know could be so easily accessible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users