Photo

The Cars

15 replies to this topic
Emotion98.3
  • Emotion98.3

Rawr

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:14 PM

OK Don't get me started on the Perennial. In III, Vice City, (Maybe SA). It was a completely worthless piece of junk. It was down right Ugly and I never drove it, maybe a couple times. Now in IV, its Sleek, Redesigned, and Has a nice Moonroof. Its like a Minivan.

Now For The Admirals Turn. First In Vice City is was the Boxy type car, the car that EVERYBODY drove. Its was a nice car. Now In IV is ugly, and the only people i see driving it is the old folks. I See a Admiral and when i pull out the person, usually i get a old man/lady driving the thing. It looks like a Senior car too. It also has a Big Rear End. Something the Vice City model did not have.

Discuss

vg92
  • vg92

Jazzmaster

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:30 PM

well vice city was in the 80's
gta IV is 20-30 years later

Emotion98.3
  • Emotion98.3

Rawr

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (vg92 @ Jul 22 2008, 15:30)
well vice city was in the 80's
gta IV is 20-30 years later

Then what about the Perennial, it was 6 years time that the Car went from Ugly, to Nice

vg92
  • vg92

Jazzmaster

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:33 PM

maybe the manifactuers reinvented the Perennial series

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:20 PM

Has anyone noticed the Manana? In the earlier GTAs it was just a little boxy car which most people wouldn't consider a car (I admit that in GTA SA the Manana looked kind of cool when modded with hydraulics, spoilers, etc.), but then in GTA IV it now looks like a decent convertible (I really haven't tested its performance much but I'm sure it is a lot better than the Manana from the previous GTAs). Also, I think the Sabre doesn't look as nice as the earlier one (that's why I prefer the Sabre GT as it looks a lot more like the Sabre Turbo, which was a vehicle similar but a little better performance that looked pretty much identical to the original Sabre except having a stripe in the middle of the car).

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:28 PM

Wait.... Hows this Ironic? This has NOTHING to do with irony. I like the Admiral. It kicks ass, and always has. The Perenial looks like a pile of crap Prius in this. It looked best in Vice City. Fool.

Emotion98.3
  • Emotion98.3

Rawr

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (Blingy @ Jul 22 2008, 16:28)
Wait.... Hows this Ironic? This has NOTHING to do with irony. I like the Admiral. It kicks ass, and always has. The Perenial looks like a pile of crap Prius in this. It looked best in Vice City. Fool.

The Admiral Kicks ass...I think its S-L-O-W. And The Perennial is a pretty nice car, its crap in Vice City. But thats my opinion, im not trying to start a war.

Mute Giant
  • Mute Giant

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:53 PM

Everytime a new GTA game comes out, I make a pact with myself. The very first perrenial I find, I will torch back to the stoneage. For the first days of playing GTAIV I didn't noticed any of them, but then I realized they had changed the design. They thought they could get away with it but nooooo.... devil.gif

Emotion98.3
  • Emotion98.3

Rawr

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Mute Giant @ Jul 22 2008, 16:53)
Everytime a new GTA game comes out, I make a pact with myself. The very first perrenial I find, I will torch back to the stoneage. For the first days of playing GTAIV I didn't noticed any of them, but then I realized they had changed the design. They thought they could get away with it but nooooo.... devil.gif

*Laughs Out Loud*

That's hilarious, I really hated the dark green ones in Vice City, they were just unappealing to me. But probably somebody in the world loved them, and that all that counts. So who makes the Perennial

-Karin?
-Shyster?
-It can't be Grotti.

Because something must of been up that company's ass when they designed the Perennial in the 80's. tounge2.gif . It must be the 80's designs of Cars.

"Introducing the completely redesigned Perennial. A Sleek 4 Door SUV capable of Putting the Maibatsu Montrosity Out of Business. Oh wait, we already have."

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:09 PM

The Admirals are nice cars. When i ever i see them i always drive them. smile.gif

natty453
  • natty453

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:12 PM

If you look at it alot of cars look like they have the wrong name such as = the Perrenial is the ingot, futo is the manana, the huntleys the same though

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:13 PM

Whenever I drive around, I get about 30-50% the exact car I'm driving, 10-20% a car closely related to the car I'm driving (example: Huntley and PMP, Ruiner and Coquette, Sultan and Banshee) and the rest are low-grade "everybody" cars... sad.gif

Rooneye
  • Rooneye

Liberty City Casual

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:26 PM

This just confirms my opinion that Yanks dont have a clue what irony is.

woozie92
  • woozie92

Welcome to Vice City. Welcome to the 1980s.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:36 PM

I was disapointed with the new admiral in IV. It was my favorite car in VC. I play VC on pc with white as a standard color for admirals. biggrin.gif

Miss.MoneyPenny
  • Miss.MoneyPenny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Rooneye @ Jul 22 2008, 19:26)

The most ironic thing I can think of is the song 'Ironic' by Alanis Morissette, because none of the examples of irony in the lyrics are ironic.

I can only guess that North Americans have a different definition of the word.

Off topic I suppose, so yeah Perenials do suck. smile.gif

Emotion98.3
  • Emotion98.3

Rawr

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (Miss.MoneyPenny @ Jul 22 2008, 19:56)
QUOTE (Rooneye @ Jul 22 2008, 19:26)

The most ironic thing I can think of is the song 'Ironic' by Alanis Morissette, because none of the examples of irony in the lyrics are ironic.

I can only guess that North Americans have a different definition of the word.

Off topic I suppose, so yeah Perenials do suck. smile.gif

Ironic in USA means

You would think something will happen but then the total opposite happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users