download mods from internet.My best is www.gta.inside.com or www.gtaplace.com

H13N.H3N
  • H13N.H3N

Lands with a *Clunk*

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (slap knot @ Jul 21 2008, 07:20)
can some one list me some sides with GGMM mods..........ty

GGMM mods are just dissapointing pack of data info, like car colors hanlding and ide (maybe MODS line) but none of them have packed TXDs or DFFs, that's the main reason why you will not find such mods around, i would like an update with that options enabled (back up and packer of TXD's and Dff's with they whole information) but is not look like it's going to happen... never sad.gif

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:15 AM

QUOTE (H13N.H3N @ Jul 23 2008, 04:47)
QUOTE (slap knot @ Jul 21 2008, 07:20)
can some one list me some sides with GGMM mods..........ty

GGMM mods are just dissapointing pack of data info, like car colors hanlding and ide (maybe MODS line) but none of them have packed TXDs or DFFs, that's the main reason why you will not find such mods around, i would like an update with that options enabled (back up and packer of TXD's and Dff's with they whole information) but is not look like it's going to happen... never sad.gif

GGMM packages the whole vehicle including handling and ide, you can even package guns complete with their data too.
To correctly install a GGMM file do it at least twice in a row as the first pass fails to put the model in usually, probably why you think there is no txd or dff in the file H13N.H3N.
I use it all the time and any model I release I put a GGMM version in with the standard file.

Just check GTAGarage, there is a link up the top. 90% of the mods by me will have GGMM in them. You can Google .ggmm too, that might dig some up.
Shame more people don't use it, it is nice and simple way to install the mods with it.

H13N.H3N
  • H13N.H3N

Lands with a *Clunk*

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE (pinky @ Jul 23 2008, 03:15)
GGMM packages the whole vehicle including handling and ide, you can even package guns complete with their data too.
To correctly install a GGMM file do it at least twice in a row as the first pass fails to put the model in usually, probably why you think there is no txd or dff in the file H13N.H3N.
I use it all the time and any model I release I put a GGMM version in with the standard file.

Just check GTAGarage, there is a link up the top. 90% of the mods by me will have GGMM in them. You can Google .ggmm too, that might dig some up.
Shame more people don't use it, it is nice and simple way to install the mods with it.

i did such thing loooooong ago, because it's a really great feature, it's even better than VC/SA Mod Installer which are very known for being buggy (specially SAMI), at first, in previous releases, GGMM packed very well the data info plus the Dff and Txd (80 percent of the times these files were corrupted by GGMM) never the less, once packed the mod was a great back up, some weeks ago i tried to pack again (version updated to the most recent, i looked for more updated version but there are not any around) and now i have no success packing the most important files, TXD and DFF, worst, the program lie me telling me that was a successfully packed mod, i hopeit was like i just think that the program actually didn't pack those files, but when i want to install again the mod, nothing but data file is again restored loosing for ever (not really, i always backup) my original car (not for mention the small filesize of the .ggmm (104kbs??? what mod in the world uses that size? when the dff sizes at least 1 mega!!) anyway... i'll give it a try till i can package something, thanks for bring me hopes again smile.gif if it's just thing of forcing the program to backup, i'll take my time pressing over and over the pack button

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (H13N.H3N @ Jul 23 2008, 13:56)
QUOTE (pinky @ Jul 23 2008, 03:15)

i did such thing loooooong ago, because it's a really great feature, it's even better than VC/SA Mod Installer which are very known for being buggy (specially SAMI), at first, in previous releases, GGMM packed very well the data info plus the Dff and Txd (80 percent of the times these files were corrupted by GGMM) never the less, once packed the mod was a great back up, some weeks ago i tried to pack again (version updated to the most recent, i looked for more updated version but there are not any around) and now i have no success packing the most important files, TXD and DFF, worst, the program lie me telling me that was a successfully packed mod, i hopeit was like i just think that the program actually didn't pack those files, but when i want to install again the mod, nothing but data file is again restored loosing for ever (not really, i always backup) my original car (not for mention the small filesize of the .ggmm (104kbs??? what mod in the world uses that size? when the dff sizes at least 1 mega!!) anyway... i'll give it a try till i can package something, thanks for bring me hopes again smile.gif if it's just thing of forcing the program to backup, i'll take my time pressing over and over the pack button

The package itself deos it first time, it is the install that could do with fixing as it takes at least two attempts. I usually go two or three installs of package to make sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users