Photo

WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
Dreakon
  • Dreakon

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:19 PM

It's not really a WTF moment, but a beautiful series of events none the less. Let me tell you guys my story.

So one day I was walking across the street and a noticed a man chasing after a taxi in the rain, umbrella-less, clearly having a bad day. Being the kind fella I am, I ran over and angrilly shoved him to the ground as he ran after the taxi. Not appreciating it, the man got up and started punching me! So we got into a little tiff and I noticed a cop rounding the corner. I decided to go tell the cop of our little problem and the silly man punches me right in front of him. The cop proceeded to take his gun out and restrain this individual. He held him until a patrol car came around and took them both away.

I was horrified at watching this evolve infront of me, but at least that evil man is off the streets. Afterwards, I proceeded to steal a car and kill many, many people with it. The cops clearly took the right man away in this altercation. wink.gif

I love that the cops actually go after other peds now instead of just hating me like the other GTA games. Simply wonderful! biggrin.gif

gtathebest4ever
  • gtathebest4ever

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 05:22 PM

once i called roman to send a cab for me, and when the car arrived it parked on the other side of the street, so i started walking to it, and another car going like 10 mph hit me and killed me. and i had full health and almost full armor. and the first time with the swing glitch was like WTF?

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:06 PM

Randum explosions when im driving on Multiplayer, But noone else see's them mercie_blink.gif

Fawkstraht
  • Fawkstraht

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:57 PM

trying to drive for the first time

NinjaWJ
  • NinjaWJ

Just trying to get by

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:47 PM

I was playing the missions where you have kill Dmitri. I had a rocket launcher ready to light him up but when i fired it the explosion caused his body to fling into me and i died! I got soo steamed

Miniduffa
  • Miniduffa

Most wanted

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (NinjaWJ @ Dec 23 2008, 18:47)
I was playing the missions where you have kill Dmitri. I had a rocket launcher ready to light him up but when i fired it the explosion caused his body to fling into me and i died! I got soo steamed

he must have been going pretty fast to kill you, unless your health was at 0.1%

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

Well...Since you've put it that way...i'm in.

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:00 PM

i had a chase with the cops and after 10 or 15 min sh*ting whit them i saw a ice cream van so i stopped to take it because i wanted to continue the chase with an ice cream van tounge.gif ,after a 5 min chase on a highway on the east side of Algonquin i stopped again but this time to take the helicopter out whit my RPG...well...i fire one rocket and i hit it,after that the heli started spinning and fall...i stayed to watch the explosion when the heli hits the ground...ofter 2 sec i saw that the heli was falling in my direction,i started running turning the camera on the same way like in the Xbox 360 TV commercial...well...the helicopter exploded right on me and Niko visited the hospital again...it was pretty funny because it looked like a cartoon episode or something like that biggrin.gif ...anyway it was pretty cool ph34r.gif

GtaHitmanStrikesBack
  • GtaHitmanStrikesBack

The Hitman

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:04 PM

when a fat taxi driver ran me down and i heard him saying my car lol

Evilhomer87
  • Evilhomer87

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:15 PM

seeing the price of the game.

and my second wtf moment:
playing the game thinking of the price.

Graven
  • Graven

Boss

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:12 PM

Cop stole my limo from parking lot. WTF??

dental
  • dental

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 03:06 PM

After loading my game, I opened the front door of the building only to see a ped running by so I stopped. Then thinking that's it. I walked out. Only to trip a police officier who I gather was chasing after the ped. Anyway, he got really pissed off and I ended with a star rating. tounge.gif I laughed like crazy.

gtathebest4ever
  • gtathebest4ever

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:13 PM

i just had a major wtf moment that almost made me destroy my monitor. in the last mission, when you need to jump on the helicopter from the ramp, i do that but the camera gets stuck under the helicopter and i cant do sh*t so jimmy runs away. f*ck! angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:37 PM

i remember playing a team deathmatch in the airport . stood sniping from the terminal roof . just as i came out of scope some douche in a chopper perfectly sliced my head off. it was f*cking beautiful man.

Asian-Invasion
  • Asian-Invasion

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:45 PM

my motorbike was on the floor and niko went on to it will it was still lying on the floor and then suddenly niko just died dontgetit.gif

Joonas
  • Joonas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

Driving my Faggio without wheels. biggrin.gif
http://www.xfire.com/video/4ed75/

motorforum
  • motorforum

ped crusher

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

Racing very fast on an NRG900RR across the Algonquin bridge when a car that had spun around on the bridge clipped me, launching Niko clear over the bridge where he landed on a walk way far below and died instantly. Made me laugh, until the ridiculous hospital fees brought me down to earth with a bump (albeit not as bad as Niko's biggrin.gif )

adri1456
  • adri1456

GTA Player

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

I forgot how I got there, but I fell onto a walkway on a bridge with my rocket launcher, and I somehow must have pressed the fire button, because I was then flown a few feet and died.

WhiteRex
  • WhiteRex

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:13 AM

my WTF moments was:

1. I was watching TV in GTA4, I was watching thoes space rangers (animation), I never liked them and I always passed them to other channel, but once I watched all, and when I saw all serie, I was like ''Cho Sa f*ck?'' (in english from russian What the f*ck?).

2. I once saw hobo with black tanktop and black hat, and he was black person. I pushed him, and he said ''I don't have any bananas!'' confused.gif

3. Another one, I was flying high up with chopper than I hit something (something solid) and chopper's tail broke off and thoes motors broke too, heli was burning and I bailed out of it and then hitted ground and I didnt die. But then some russian guy hitted me with car and I died and thanks to that glitch in air I lost 5000$. mercie_blink.gif

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:14 AM

I had a weird few days in Bohan. I walk out, and after I am out for a few seconds, I hear gunshots from down the road, and everyone is running while a fat cop works his way down the road. There is a shootout between the cops and a gang member. At the end, the cops shoot the guy. After that, I screwed around Algonquin and I went back to the safehouse during the middle of the night. I wake up and it's about 9 in the morning. I walk out and as I cross the street, I get side swiped by a driver who was traveling fast down the road. Then a few seconds later, a cop comes down the road, chasing him. After that, I get bored. I spot a red gang Escalade with 3 people in it. I point my gun at them, and the guy in the back busts the window out and starts shooting me with an SMG. I get a car and start running. They start chasing me. Then a cop spots them and starts chasing them. Eventually I outrun them. God I love Bohan!

EDIT: Also I saw a hobo driving a banshee.

Scrige
  • Scrige

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:29 AM

My WTF moment was when I hijacked a maverick [from the backyard in Alderney], flew a down south a bit until I saw a swimming pool, I then flew as high as possible in the chopper above the pool, then I hopped out, fell until I was about 50m from the ground and another chopper flew under me, I hit the rotor and was flung 100m away and died.

That could probably never happen again to me or anyone, the chances are like infinite to 1...

The ironic thing is, and this is what pisses me off, I had a camera set up recording stuff about 1hr before I did this.. but nothing interesting happened so I turned it off....

Life is unbelievable :S

MikeszCZ
  • MikeszCZ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:36 AM

I have some moments, but I cant remeber all of them.

For example, I ride very fast and on road junction I crash on some car. For my suprise, that car get fire and man in it was burning. biggrin.gif It been really funny.

And some of that moments came with main storyline, especially at the end.

chngdman
  • chngdman

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:02 AM

I just flew my first ever Annihilator chopper and I spawned it just to mess about and check out the heart of the city but when I took off I didn't realize the building behind my POV was bearing an overhang, ripping off the tail. Needless to say, I lost my tail, but my WTF moment came when I was still able to maintain flight, as I had never experienced losing my tail, or flying a chopper in this game for that matter, and when I jump out of the chopper, expecting to have my own "zomfg youtube moment jumping out of sh*t on GTAIV", and the blade hits me and I go flying, dead. lol. Grammarz at 4am ftw.

Scrige
  • Scrige

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:41 AM

I also have another one I just remembered. It didn't happen to me, it happened to my brother..

He was driving full speed down a street, crashed up the back of a taxi, flys out the front window, hits a light pole, it falls down under the taxi's rear wheel and sparks, taxi driver hops out runs around the back, gets sparked, sets on fire, runs around and dies, then the car caught on fire because of the sparks and blew up...

I find it funny how you cant break a cars front windshield, no matter how much you shoot at it with any weapon... yet if you crash, you can go flying out the window... [Drivers mustn't wear seatbelts in LC]

This game is awesome.

hendrix
  • hendrix

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:15 AM Edited by hendrix, 29 December 2008 - 10:17 AM.

Here are mine :
- first day i showed the game to my brother, while i was in a cab, asked me if we can open the window. I pressed l1, and asked me "how do you close it then ?"
- get in a cab, and just before i closed the door, a car just passed and riped it.

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE (Evilhomer87 @ Dec 23 2008, 23:15)
seeing the price of the game.

and my second wtf moment:
playing the game thinking of the price.

lol hate to see what you thought of cartridge games then... i.e. N64, was costing me 50 - 60 a game..

AussieDude
  • AussieDude

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:21 AM

Bailed out my rolling vehicle only to have it land on me and kill me.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:40 PM

I was helicopting around Alonquin and enjoying the view cool.gif until some punk took out my tail with the RPG. angry.gif I was pissed so I just crashed my heli on him. notify.gif

Another moment: I climbed up a ladder while a car almost crashed into me. He said "U got lucky" Cheeky bastard sly.gif

Isonis
  • Isonis

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:22 PM

I was walking along and I got a text. A random ped got out his phone and shouted "Nope, that wasn't me", put it away and walked off. I lol'd

arsenal_fan
  • arsenal_fan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:58 PM

My WTF moment was when i was running away from a cop and i stole a car to get a way from him,the cop then stole a car, hot wired it and cahsed after me in a non cop car. colgate.gif

TheHitm4N
  • TheHitm4N

Stone cold

• Members

Posted 30 December 2008 - 12:17 AM

My WTF moment was when i took my lovely cousin Roman out for lunch.

Ok, so we eat at a restaurant and he tells me he is nice and full.

I drive him back and park next to a parked car near his safehouse.

Before i even get out of the car, Roman punches me in the face and gets out on my side. Poor old Niko lol..

I know everyone know about this, but at the time it was a shock!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users