• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Nov 1 2008, 01:18)
QUOTE (beanmike206 @ Nov 1 2008, 00:00)
jesus bates.

this thread still going?

wow.gif

Brought back to life inlove.gif

As for WTF... HTF (how the f*ck) have you got 127/200 trophies for GTA? mercie_blink.gif

nope

that was how many flying rats i shot before going bed lol.gif

i got the SP trophies now

on to the multiplayer one sneaky2.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (beanmike206 @ Nov 1 2008, 18:48)
jesus bates.

this thread still going?

wow.gif

As for WTF... HTF (how the f*ck) have you got 127/200 trophies for GTA? mercie_blink.gif

nope

All of them nervous.gif

Any i can help with on Multiplayer?

Forkie
  • Forkie

Crooked Bird

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Oct 31 2008, 12:33)
QUOTE (Forkie @ Oct 12 2008, 18:34)
Don't ask how it happened:

http://i68.photobuck..._photos/WTF.jpg

Nice, Going to have to ask though, How?

Anyone else got Crazy Pics or Vids?

i was in a car crash on a bridge.
then i turned around, and the car just stood there like that.
Btw i have some other weird pics:

My car on top of a subway-train
And
Guy with his head in the wall

moros
  • moros

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:24 AM

Ok its not really one of my wtf moments but some person in the game, i still laughed hysterically thought.

Heres what happened, i had just got the game it was within a few hours of gameplay and i was getting used to the driving. I was turning a corner but didn’t make it and ran into a small privacy fenced in backyard and there was this guy sitting inches from where impacted his house sitting on a chair and he said "You got to be f**king kidding me" lol.gif

Thats when i realized that this was gonna be one great game

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:27 AM

Just had one.

Decided to steal a jeep, i need to go and meet Mob Daughter. As i jumped in the car i opened my phone up to check what time i was supposed to be there, as i was doing this, the two black guys i had tried to carjack pulled me out & began to kick the shout out of me, i looked like an idiot. i began to fight back & hit them with a few punches, in the end had one left. Then another jeep pulls up besiide us and another to black guys jump out & continue the beating. During this i notice an old guy next to me with his fists up, he takes all the Jeep guys out & beats down every single one of them. By this time my life was pretty much empty & one police shot killed me, Shame because i could never thank the poor old bloke colgate.gif

Drag_Drift
  • Drag_Drift

I'll rape you with a broomstick.

• Members

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:16 PM

After falling off the helicopter, trying to imitate ultra ben buja's stunts, I landed on a house. Niko clipped the roof while still squirming as if he's flying in mid-air. Freaking hilarious. biggrin.gif

Puggi
  • Puggi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:36 PM Edited by Puggi, 04 November 2008 - 02:40 PM.

Best WTF Moment so far (only had the game a week ) last night decided to try a few of the Stunt Jumps in the Infernus found the Town Hall Arch jump by Accident hit that at almost top speed , admiring the Slow motion cinematic view "thinking hell i gotta do this again" till the landing on top of a Cop Car" needless to say they wern't amused lol.gif

second best today was jumping off the Mulit story Car Park " hmm i wonder if i can bail off the bike in mid air" yup you can , but i died oops mercie_blink.gif

and finally managed to get a bike inside the Cabaret Club fo some burnuts and donuts and all the time the Peds where being served at the Bar tounge2.gif

Redlightning
  • Redlightning

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:24 PM

lolz
Theres some pretty good WTF moments here. biggrin.gif
One I thought was good was when I was being chased by the cops, and I hit a guard rail that was on the side of a cliff.
Fortunately, the Guard rail stopped my car, unfortunately, I flew out the windshield. confused.gif
The funny part was when I landed, I had around a quarter health left, but then I looked up and my car was falling off the cliff and it landed on me. lmao!
At least the cops didnt get meh! tounge.gif

beanmike206
  • beanmike206

• Members

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Nov 1 2008, 22:26)
QUOTE (beanmike206 @ Nov 1 2008, 18:48)
jesus bates.

this thread still going?

wow.gif

nope

All of them nervous.gif

Any i can help with on Multiplayer?

yeah, had a week of college, and didnt feel like doing anything else.

too cold.

RATEDR307
  • RATEDR307

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:18 AM

This one is awesome. So I went to the airport to do some stunting with my Sanchez. I was doing all of these crazy double back flips while being chased by the cops with 4 stars. I decided to shoot a helicopter with an rpg. I shot the helicopter and you wouldn't believe what happened. It landed on two moving police cars and blew both of them up! notify.gif

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

BUMP

Sorry, I just needed to do that. Anyway, one time when I was driving on the Algonquin Bridge, I saw a taxi flying in the air! Literally! It was such a bad accident that it sent the cab spiralling in the air about two or three car lengths high! I was f*cking amazed! I've never seen a car go that high FFS. It was awesome. You see some pretty unexpected things in IV.

Kthreeone
  • Kthreeone

Disconnected from game session. Returning to single player.

• Members

Posted 07 November 2008 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Nov 7 2008, 21:26)
BUMP

Sorry, I just needed to do that. Anyway, one time when I was driving on the Algonquin Bridge, I saw a taxi flying in the air! Literally! It was such a bad accident that it sent the cab spiralling in the air about two or three car lengths high! I was f*cking amazed! I've never seen a car go that high FFS. It was awesome. You see some pretty unexpected things in IV.

I've made cars fly before when I hit them with helicopter blades and they go far enough, they just glitch out and drive around in the air, but they fall down when I get close enough.
It's awesome! notify.gif

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 01:16 AM

When I was taking Packie out for darts over at Steinway Garden, I was playing when I heard a guy say, "You want a little Irish in you?" Then, a woman who sounded like an immigrant replied with, "Are you trying to sex with me? No thank you." lol it was so funny! And they kept on repeating it throughout my entire darts game with Packie. Has anybody else overheard any ped conversations that made you ROFL?

Wolf-Tomorrow
  • Wolf-Tomorrow

F**k you, I like guys.

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:08 AM

My WTF moments:

1. I had a high wanted level and a lot of grenades. I happened across a roadblock, and threw a 'nade at it. It went boom, the roadblock blew up, and a fat cop went flying and landed on me.

2. I was driving a taxi with some ad on the top, and I hit a pillar. The ad flew off and owned a ped.

3. Was on a bike, hit a wall, went flying and landed in a dumpster.

4. I was playing darts with Packie, and I heard him say 'you look really gay when you throw', which obviously pissed me off. So I ended the dart game, punched him, and he flipped over the bar counter and landed behind it. So I was stuck waiting for his AI to find a way over. Finally, I just dropped a grenade behind the bar and ran out. I hear a boom, and a ped on fire runs out the door and falls on the ground biggrin.gif

Wolf-Tomorrow
  • Wolf-Tomorrow

F**k you, I like guys.

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Jul 31 2008, 15:22)
QUOTE (beanmike206 @ Jul 31 2008, 09:59)
mine was last night. me and Banana_Poisoning were both on NRG 900 going across the bridge from dukes to bohan, where a load
of cars blew up. it blew me off the bridge into the water.  suicidal.gif

lol.gif
No way, never known the cars to blow up, i've seen then spawn randumly on top of each other. mercie_blink.gif

Car sex XD

Wolf-Tomorrow
  • Wolf-Tomorrow

F**k you, I like guys.

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:51 AM

Another: I was flying around in an Annihilator, and decided bring it down carefully. I made a perfect landing in the street and pressed the button to get out...only to have Niko shlump out of the copter and fall on his face. I guess I hadn't fully landed or slowed down. Didn't stop laughing for ten minutes biggrin.gif

A similar thing happened with a Vigero. I understeered a corner and crashed into a lamppost, which should have completely stopped me. I guess it didn't, because Niko fell on his face again getting out.

Wolf-Tomorrow
  • Wolf-Tomorrow

F**k you, I like guys.

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:54 AM

QUOTE (Graven @ Sep 4 2008, 12:35)
Donīt leave controller on your privates.

Why not? I heard it's very...stimulating, to say the least.

Wolf-Tomorrow
  • Wolf-Tomorrow

F**k you, I like guys.

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Nov 8 2008, 21:16)
Has anybody else overheard any ped conversations that made you ROFL?

I heard some guy go: "Roadblock! Man juice..."

Dillinger8
  • Dillinger8

Kush

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:55 AM

Just two that I can think of right now. On the East River Bridge, the straight one that goes from Algonquin to Dukes/Broker, I got into a little fender bender with a group of cabs and taxi's that had slowed to a crawl nearer to the Algonquin side of the bridge, and from what I could see as I spun out after the collision was a more major accident that happened about 500 ft from me. A Cavalcade had smashed into the back of a taxi and it was, the best I can describe "board sliding" like a skate board down the outer wall of the bridge. It then flew off and into the buildings to the right of the bridge. It was a glitch because the taxi literally flew into the buildings.

The next one was after I had stolen the Annihilator from the top of the police station in the north Holland area. I took it to one of the bridges and landed in an area where I could just sit and fire my turrets into traffic, but for some reason after a few seconds of non stop firing my heli took to the sky sans tail rotor, it had broken off some how and I became air born. It made me say out loud "huh!?" because a second before I had been chilling on the ground safely, or so it seemed.

Wolf-Tomorrow
  • Wolf-Tomorrow

F**k you, I like guys.

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (Dillinger8 @ Nov 28 2008, 07:55)
Just two that I can think of right now. On the East River Bridge, the straight one that goes from Algonquin to Dukes/Broker, I got into a little fender bender with a group of cabs and taxi's that had slowed to a crawl nearer to the Algonquin side of the bridge, and from what I could see as I spun out after the collision was a more major accident that happened about 500 ft from me. A Cavalcade had smashed into the back of a taxi and it was, the best I can describe "board sliding" like a skate board down the outer wall of the bridge. It then flew off and into the buildings to the right of the bridge. It was a glitch because the taxi literally flew into the buildings.

The next one was after I had stolen the Annihilator from the top of the police station in the north Holland area. I took it to one of the bridges and landed in an area where I could just sit and fire my turrets into traffic, but for some reason after a few seconds of non stop firing my heli took to the sky sans tail rotor, it had broken off some how and I became air born. It made me say out loud "huh!?" because a second before I had been chilling on the ground safely, or so it seemed.

I guess it thought it's tail rotor was weighing it down ^^

Invisible_Sid
  • Invisible_Sid

[SFR] Clan Leader

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:09 AM

My biggest WTF moment. Well I have too many. The heli thing when you fall 700million feet and survive thing happened. But my biggest was when I way in front of my safehouse and I had the old NOoSE van parked in my spot. Some cop arrested this guy and stole my NOoSE van to take the guy back to the station. WTF!!! Most recently, I was enjoying some vigilante missions when I got the call to take down a criminal on foot at the police station. WTF. The police are right there and this guy cannot be dealt with right away. And then my next call took me to the other police station, THE HUGE POLICE STATION, and a gang was throwing grenades at a gas station. Really smart. 50 cops from across the street just stood there. The noob gangsters blew themselves up and I learned how smart Liberty City cops are. mercie_blink.gif

MetallicadetH
  • MetallicadetH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:07 PM

Once, quite recently, I was driving a fire truck which I got by dialing 911 and I was just rampaging and using the fire hose on people, when I got a wanted level and I decided to wet the cops and I accidentally got loads of other cars including a few taxis, my WTF moment was when the taxis stated chasing me, and ramming my fire truck and I was totally like WTF!

I guess it was because when I wet the taxis their fares ran away, lol, I lost them money. Losing them money = I get hurt! suicidal.gif

Gimpy666
  • Gimpy666

Goodfella # 1

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 05:29 PM

Was cruising around Liberty City on a Hellfury like a bat out of hell the other day, when all of the sudden....SLAM!!!! A taxi bashes into me as I am running a red light.

Niko gracefully sails through the air before landing on and bouncing off of the roofs of 3 cars (he hit them one after the other)before finally slamming headfirst into a wall therefore ending his life.

Needless to say I LOL'ed for a good 10 minutes. lol.gif

SourChipmunk
  • SourChipmunk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Gimpy666 @ Nov 30 2008, 13:29)
Was cruising around Liberty City on a Hellfury like a bat out of hell the other day, when all of the sudden....SLAM!!!! A taxi bashes into me as I am running a red light.

Oh, those taxi drivers are the worst! I pulled over neatly to the curb and got out of my hijacked police car to get a hotdog and the driver bashed into me, ripping the door off my car and knocking me to the ground. Then he drove off! You b**tard! My sniper rifle was at the ready, so I crouched and homed in on his skull going down the street. Women screamed and men yelled as the bloody taxi driver careened into oncoming traffic causing a major jam...

Major jam! Opportunity! I ran closer and chucked two grenades in there, then watched the devastation. It was enough! "Chain Reaction" trophy earned! cool.gif

I guess I taught that driver not to knock me over again.

ViceCity>LibertyCity
  • ViceCity>LibertyCity

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:47 AM

Me and my friend playing Team deathmatch online. So we are losing horribly cause we suck (I only try to kill people by running them over. So its like Me and him vs like 6 other people since our whole team quit because we suck. So he gets the idea that if we can't win, why don't we try the good ol' Terrorist method and take em out. So our plan is, drive a car into this alleyway they are all hiding in, use a grenade with the fuse pulled out for awile and blow em all to hell. Well we get to the alley way, he preps the grenade. I say screw it, put the pedal to the metal, going top speed into the alley, a second before we get into the alley, I jump out. So one of their team members gets the great idea of blowing up the car with an RPG. So he shoots it, dead on hit. Every person in the game died except me. WTF? And was was even more WTF'ness (I guess that sounds right) was that 3 seconds of idleness....looking into the alley and seeing the charred remains of a car..........................WTF?

xStatiCa
  • xStatiCa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:32 PM Edited by xStatiCa, 12 December 2008 - 03:41 PM.

I was playing multi-player a few days after the release of the game on PS3 and during a GTA Race I was going WAY to fast where the road drops dramatically and you need to veer right just after landing. I couldn't make the turn so my car hits the median and shoots up about 80 feet into the air and lands sideways on the work platform of a billboard with the right side of the car down and the underside of the car leaning up against the billboard itself. I got out of the driver's side car door which was facing up and was standing on the side of the car and then hopped down onto the work platform and proceeded to take pot shots at the drivers as they did their laps. I was laughing for quite a while when I experienced that.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:55 PM

The first time I played IV and I was doing that mission where you have to go to the Majestic Hotel and kill Isaac Roth and his associates, I killed a Mobster and his corpse landed on a flower pot. He was just lying on his back on it. It looked hilarious. Man, its so funny sometimes how people end up dying in the game. tounge.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:22 PM

Anyone got any videos of there WTF moments?

KLLRDG
  • KLLRDG

Poot

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:05 PM

I was playing party mode and my friend went for the Sultan RS. I was at the airport so I decided to fly over to him. On my way down to land, my rotors hit his car and he FLEW AWAY into the water. What made it funnier was him going "wtf wtf"...

I've also had my tail cut off in a heli, and continued flying for a whole twenty minutes. Of course it got boring so I landed it all soft like...

DannyRowntree
  • DannyRowntree

Nufc nut

• Members

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

yeah im gunna upload mine soon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users