Photo

WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 September 2008 - 10:30 PM

So I was in my Biff, doing the swingset glitch. I'm backing up, and the set is going f*cking crazy. It's about 10 feet away from where it should be. Next thing I know, I'm in blue hell. Then I fly out of my biff, still falling. Then I spawn at max height, and just start falling whilst flying forwards. Needless to say, I landed in Algonquin, all the way from Broker.

Also, I was doing the glitch in another Biff. As soon as I get there, my biff flys out to the ocean, the opposite was I was pointed. I was pissed, because I drove it from the spawn point in bohan. (copied from other WTF moment thread)

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:08 PM

This isn't really a WTF moment but epic all the same. I decided to have a crime marathon in the space fo about half an hour and a lot happened in that time. This included a long shoot-out with NOOSE at an alley in which they could not get up either with a van or just themselves without being laid on the ground to RIP. Then I took off through the alleyways of Algonquin, killing cops along the way and finally got into a parked car (which is a hard task with the NOOSE on your ass and bullets nailing the car, and Niko). I decided to make my way to Heli-tours to pick up a chopper. I got there safely and got into a chopper, flying into the tales of any approaching Annihalators (which come off so easily) and as I watched these unfortunate cops plummet to the ground I flew towards Broker Bridge for the finale. I flew at top speed parallel to the bridge towards a road block at the end of it, towards which I flew, flying just above the road on the bridge. Then the choppers propellors came off and the shell of the vehicle sped along the road towards the NOOSE vans and officers covering the width of the road. I bailed from the chopper and Niko bounced along the road, the chopper slamming into the road block and sending cops flying. I got up and ran towards the remaining cops with an unpinned grenade, and with a blinking red health bar, flew in the air as the grenade went BOOM and all around me were 'f*cked up'. True story.

If you managed to read all of that then well done, it was indeed marvellous and why I love this game so much.

P1mpHand0fG0d
  • P1mpHand0fG0d

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 September 2008 - 03:19 AM

I was jumping out of the helicopter on top of that really tall triangular building (the one without a wall) and I skipped off the edge and fell all the way down, rolled down some stairs and hit a dumpster and lived. mercie_blink.gif

Darren.
  • Darren.

Yeah, you've been alone...you've been gone...for far too

• Members

Posted 07 September 2008 - 08:55 AM

My WTF moment is when I was running after a taxi but I spotted like 3 guys next to each other, so I went over and pushed one of them and they dropped their cigarette.

Obviously, I picked it up and threw it at them.

They fell over!?

Wtf?

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (JayM @ Sep 6 2008, 23:08)
This isn't really a WTF moment but epic all the same. I decided to have a crime marathon in the space fo about half an hour and a lot happened in that time. This included a long shoot-out with NOOSE at an alley in which they could not get up either with a van or just themselves without being laid on the ground to RIP. Then I took off through the alleyways of Algonquin, killing cops along the way and finally got into a parked car (which is a hard task with the NOOSE on your ass and bullets nailing the car, and Niko). I decided to make my way to Heli-tours to pick up a chopper. I got there safely and got into a chopper, flying into the tales of any approaching Annihalators (which come off so easily) and as I watched these unfortunate cops plummet to the ground I flew towards Broker Bridge for the finale. I flew at top speed parallel to the bridge towards a road block at the end of it, towards which I flew, flying just above the road on the bridge. Then the choppers propellors came off and the shell of the vehicle sped along the road towards the NOOSE vans and officers covering the width of the road. I bailed from the chopper and Niko bounced along the road, the chopper slamming into the road block and sending cops flying. I got up and ran towards the remaining cops with an unpinned grenade, and with a blinking red health bar, flew in the air as the grenade went BOOM and all around me were 'f*cked up'. True story.

If you managed to read all of that then well done, it was indeed marvellous and why I love this game so much.

I read it, you could make a Film out of that happy.gif Nice one. Wouldn't mind trying that myself.

macorules94
  • macorules94

MACEDONIAN KING

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 September 2008 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (P1mpHand0fG0d @ Sep 7 2008, 03:19)
I was jumping out of the helicopter on top of that really tall triangular building (the one without a wall) and I skipped off the edge and fell all the way down, rolled down some stairs and hit a dumpster and lived. mercie_blink.gif

omg that happened to me too but i jumped off the Majestic Hotel tounge.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 11 September 2008 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (macorules94 @ Sep 7 2008, 14:19)
QUOTE (P1mpHand0fG0d @ Sep 7 2008, 03:19)

omg that happened to me too but i jumped off the Majestic Hotel tounge.gif

Where is the Majestic Hotel? Anyone care to show me on SnapMap?

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 September 2008 - 06:23 PM

lol WTF:

i jumped off the empire states(rotterdam tower or w.e) and niko landed with his balls on a fire hydrant and lived LOL

i saw some infernus in a 5 star wanted level and i wanted it(because i was driving one a minute before i saw that one but mine trashed) so i tried to shoot the driver but didnt kill him... missed... and the police got closer so i threw a grenade and the speeding infernus bounced the grenade with his windshield into a heli and BOOM, was better than any police chase in any movie i ever saw, the police rolled while burning and dieing and a wall was between us, awesome!

i was standing inside the internet thing... and let the cops come in and shot them, so many until it blocked the path, i decided to be funny and looked out of the window to see tons of cops running towards the window, i threw a grenade and BOOM it sent all the bodies flying into them, slamming into the cops...

this one happen yesterday, go into the internet caffee, do a 6 star wanted level cheat(finished game 100%, didnt save) and wait for the cops to slam and flip the cars into eachother, your gonna wait until theres a 5 story high tower of cop cars haha

i flew a heli above a roadblock and got shot ALOT and was on fire, i saw 2 annihilators and the other side of the bridge(where theres a roadblock like always at 3+*) and i crashed my heli into the annihilators(jumped out before), BOOM i crashed 3 helis(mine and 2 others) and they crashed on the roadblock

i shot a rocket at a full speed heading towards me annihilator and he crashed into the cop cars(one way to me)

if the topic stays at the first page i might reply some more

yomomsmokes420
  • yomomsmokes420

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:28 PM

This just happened. I had 6 stars, was driving around. I decide to go to the swingset and see what happens. I take off my wanted level, and a cop drives into the swings. His car acts all glitchy, then is upside down, in the swing. The cops get out. The car is like 5 times taller and like 10 times wider than it should be. So I go over and touch it, and it goes FLYING then my game crashes.

mufcjonnymufc
  • mufcjonnymufc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2008 - 10:39 PM

it happens all the time 2 me but i still find it funny when im on top of a building and shoot dwn police copters and they kill me by landing on me wen they hav bow'n up n the air

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:51 AM

Sorry to go off topic a little, But i visited the Majestic Hotel quickly only to get shot everytime i entered by some clan member's that were guarding it. Where can you go in the hotel? Anywhere other than the Reception?

Forkie
  • Forkie

Crooked Bird

• Members

Posted 12 September 2008 - 01:07 PM

I was trying to steal a car, i get into it, but the owner wont let me have it.
he pulls me out and starts beating me. Soon, a person in another car spots that and comes to my rescue.
im not even in the fight anymore, its just the two of them.....
then a cop car shows up, starts shooting at the two guys, they kill one of them and arrests the other one.
And all because i wanted a car biggrin.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:02 PM

^Lol.

At the moment i'm having problems with my server's, i try and join a Quick Match, but it sets up a Custom match for me confused.gif WTF?

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:36 PM Edited by chitoryu12, 16 September 2008 - 06:39 PM.

I was fighting a 5-star wanted level on a barge in North Algonquin. I shot down a NOOSE chopper and it slammed into the dock about two stories above me.

Well, the cops, being total jackasses, were driving their cars and armored vans off the dock and into the water, and were floundering in the ocean trying to get onto the broken stairs. At one point, a cop was standing on the top of the stairs firing at me. I fired a few rifle shots at him, and he stumbled Right as I was talking a bead on his head, there was a massive BANG and the helicopter exploded, and the cop was swept right off the stairs as a flaming patrol car flew into his head and into the ocean.

I'm still fighting them, actually. I just paused so I could type this.

Edit: There was another one. I shot a cop and he started to fall over the railing, but a cop car driving off the edge to join his two dozen buddies hit him and knocked him back over.

northernmonkey
  • northernmonkey

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:55 AM

I had just been out eating with Roman, and had pulled up outside our safehouse in Broker and we were doing the usual chatty stuff before Roman gets out of the car, when he stopped talking and jacked me out of the car! He just leant over, smacked me upside the head and pushed me out of the car and drove off, before I even had chance to jack it back from him.

gohan2091
  • gohan2091

PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:37 PM

My wtf moment happened half an hour ago. Roman wanted to go to a strip club with me, so I agreed. We travelled by car and stayed there for around a minute, then I told him I wanted to leave. On the way out of the club, I decided not to use the car I arrived in, but to break into another car. I go to smash the window, and so does Roman, but he beats me to it so just before Niko makes contact with the glass, he withdraws and opens the car door (because Roman already broke in). Nothing odd yet, but when we arrived to our Bohan home, he punched me in the face, shoved me out of the car, said something like "I'm the driver of this is car Niko", sat in the drivers seat, then he disappeared.

This must be a glitch lol.

EDIT: I just saw the poster above me experienced the same thing I did

Bob the DVD
  • Bob the DVD

pinstripe

• Members

Posted 18 September 2008 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (fishing4monkeys @ Jul 18 2008, 13:15)
I spawned a helicopter and it happened to be by a hotdog stand...I get on the heli and press R2 to start it and the hotdog stand explodes! It blows off my tail but the roters stay intact so I finish taking off with smoke billowing everywhere and proceed to crash land on top of an apartment building.

Another time I was with Brucie on my way to get the Comet from Stevie and the taxi driver flips at an intersection with us in the back! Everything wen black and I thought the game had frozen! But nope! I press triangle to get out and I still get charged the fare!!! Lousey taxi driver...lol

Yet another time I crashed my chopper into a building full speed expecting to blow up or the blades to shear off but nope! The blades just start spinning really slow and I am forced to crash land as I am basically falling at this point...well gliding somehow confused.gif .

This game is awesome! I'd put more but I have several a day so it'd be a little much tounge2.gif

the first two have happened to me before
biggrin.gif

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

XABLAU!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:25 PM

I managed to get out of the Annihillator at maximum height and flying at maximun speed, hit a wall and fall on a ledge, face down, but alive. When niko got up, he fell again, and he fell on one of those red barrels. It exploded, I died (epicly) and I laughed. A lot. A f*cking lot.

scottish555
  • scottish555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:54 AM

My favourite 'wtf' moment occured when i was bashing a car into the wall with a bus. I use this awsome feature of car damage to squash cars like the turismo into like half the size that they originally were. So one time (in times square) i was doing this with a taxi, smashing into it repetatively with the bus, and on one of the hits it was like the taxi melted into the frame of the bus and it was like they were welded together; making like a 'T' shaped battering ram. It was legendary

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:40 AM

This was more a rare, classic sight then a WTF moment... recalling HEAT in a way. I had just evaded a small army of cops in cars, near the old Broker cab depot of Roman's.

I started pointing my gun at everyone on the street and eventually a Russian mob guy pulled his piece on me!

Didn't take long for a patrol car stuck in traffic to engage the suspect.... Well, not far off were the others that had chased me, soon there were 6, then more! Patrol men all walking toward the mobsters on the street.... it was so amusing I was laughing out loud for several moments saying how much this game ROCKS! I love the AI working on it's own. Not long from that moment another cop is heard telling a citizen ped that he needs the vehicle for a police chase! I love the details of that, It's by far the best elements in the game! TRULY!

AmercSpnseFn4J1C
  • AmercSpnseFn4J1C

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 06:18 AM

QUOTE (chitoryu12 @ Sep 16 2008, 18:36)
I was fighting a 5-star wanted level on a barge in North Algonquin. I shot down a NOOSE chopper and it slammed into the dock about two stories above me.

Well, the cops, being total jackasses, were driving their cars and armored vans off the dock and into the water, and were floundering in the ocean trying to get onto the broken stairs. At one point, a cop was standing on the top of the stairs firing at me. I fired a few rifle shots at him, and he stumbled Right as I was talking a bead on his head, there was a massive BANG and the helicopter exploded, and the cop was swept right off the stairs as a flaming patrol car flew into his head and into the ocean.

I'm still fighting them, actually. I just paused so I could type this.

Edit: There was another one. I shot a cop and he started to fall over the railing, but a cop car driving off the edge to join his two dozen buddies hit him and knocked him back over.

Something similar happened to me, but I was in a heli and the cops were chasing me, so I try to lose them by going over the water (this is by Firefly Island) and I see all the cops driving into the water and only saw half of the actually get out and swim back to land. That was so funny.

Another moment was when I was in the construction bridge in Bohan, where i started sniping at the other side, and the cops either fell off the side of the ledge, or they try to get you through the water, then get to far and swim back...

I think the most WTF moment was when I was chasing the bikers in Ray's mission, No way on the subway and while I was driving, I fell through the ground, saw blue, then wound up somewhere on the other end of the city, which made me fail the mission. It was like mercie_blink.gif for a few minutes..i didn't know what happened..lol

ViceCityNative4Life
  • ViceCityNative4Life

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (garywobby @ Jul 18 2008, 13:05)
My WTF moment came last night as I was playing the game, this is the third time i've played through the game and this has never happened before.
I was doing the mission "Out of the closet" where I have to kill French Tom for Brucie, I sat down and listened to him babble on for a bit and then decided I was bored of listening to him and it was time to shoot him, so I got up, pulled out my shotgun and fired .........right at the time a gang of four masked men in raincoats burst through the diner doors shouting "This is a robbery" and they all quickly turned on me because obviously I was packing.
Anyway I shot the one in my way and quickly ran outside only to find more robbers there having a shoot-out with the cops, I decided it'd probably be safer if I just quickly ran around the corner to my safehouse.

Thats Awesome!

Do the robberies happen often? What you suggest be a good place/time to look? cause I have never seen one happen before, but would like to smile.gif

What I would have done if I were you. Instead of running back to the safehouse, I would stay and either help the cops, or the crooks, and join in on the shootout! I wish they had the good semaritan bonus like in vice city. $50 for every perp you help the cops take down. That would be $200 for just killing those 4 guys! Worth it? TOTALLY! biggrin.gif

Kthreeone
  • Kthreeone

Disconnected from game session. Returning to single player.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:52 PM

I drove off of that freeway or whatever it's called in the docks in slow motion, and bailed out half way through as my car was sideways with the driver door facing up, so I started to fall with the car, I hit a pip in the way down, and so did the car, and when I reached the ground and died, the car landed next to me on it's side, and then toppled over onto its front, crushing me ^.^

Classic.

LivingReceiver
  • LivingReceiver

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:30 AM

I have 2. The first was during a duel with the cops i was shot down and killed but during when it turned gray Niko was still firing and in the background a police chopper was about to crash, i must of hit it firing from the hip as i died. The other time i was fighting the cops on top of a building with an RPG, i accidently fired too close to the edge and the rocket spiralled out of control. It did a full circle coming very close to the ground, as i was fallling a man dived out of the way to dodge it, only for me to land and him and have him break my fall and die. i lol'd

Blackadder.
  • Blackadder.

Luck. Runs. Out.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:48 AM

I grabbed a HeliTours Maverick and flew over Algonquin. Decided to land on one of the buildings and get into a shoot out with some cops. I slow the Heli down but decide to just bail out. I do so and land on the building with little harm, but the Helicopter tilts foward, clips the side of the building (it was one with those kind of elevated edges) the rotors break and just as Niko is getting up it slams down straight down on top of him.

Another time would be when I was messing around the gas station at the docks in Broker. I dropped a grenade and stood a few feet away. The grenade blew up and I got thrown as fast, if not faster than the Infernus's top speed directly at a wall.

Needless to say I died both times. tounge.gif

Forkie
  • Forkie

Crooked Bird

• Members

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:34 PM

Don't ask how it happened:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/rothjet_photos/WTF.jpg

plaaplaa72
  • plaaplaa72

My Ass

• Members

Posted 12 October 2008 - 06:55 PM

I had hit a dude on street, so he got pissed and tryed to kick my ass so i ran in front of a cop and let'd that guy hit me, so he did that and police started to underarrest him but i did accidently push the police and the guy tryed to run away but he run'd to a car and died to there.

And when i flyed off the bike and hit a dude on the street, he got so pissed that he started shooting at me, i was like WTF?!

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (Forkie @ Oct 12 2008, 18:34)
Don't ask how it happened:

http://i68.photobuck..._photos/WTF.jpg

Nice, Going to have to ask though, How?

Anyone else got Crazy Pics or Vids?

beanmike206
  • beanmike206

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 12:00 AM

jesus bates.

this thread still going?

wow.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 01 November 2008 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (beanmike206 @ Nov 1 2008, 00:00)
jesus bates.

this thread still going?

wow.gif

Brought back to life inlove.gif

As for WTF... HTF (how the f*ck) have you got 127/200 trophies for GTA? mercie_blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users