Photo

WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:54 PM

I was randomly killing people at a hospital when the cops came. I shot one cop so that he fell down, but was still okay and holding his gun. As he was getting up I fatally shot another cop holding a shotgun standing beside of him. THAT cop dropped his shotgun and the accidental discharge hit the other cop right in the head and splattered the wall behind him. Never saw that before.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Aug 1 2008, 17:54)
I was randomly killing people at a hospital when the cops came. I shot one cop so that he fell down, but was still okay and holding his gun. As he was getting up I fatally shot another cop holding a shotgun standing beside of him. THAT cop dropped his shotgun and the accidental discharge hit the other cop right in the head and splattered the wall behind him. Never saw that before.

lol.gif lol.gif This has never happeed to me yet, when the Cop shoot in pain and shoot one of there own officers, that would make me laugh colgate.gif

Forelli_Boy
  • Forelli_Boy

Your chance to repent on the way downstairs.

• Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 06:28 AM

I was racing from a 4-Star wanted level when a cop car smashed into me and ejected me from the car. I had just passed the tollbooth going from Broker to Bohan and there was a swarm on the way, so I figure why the hell not, I can just jump into the river ("Fugitive-Style," I called it.), climb back up to land and race away while all the allotted cop spawns were on the bridge.

So I jumped off the bridge and got wasted on the very edge of Broker land.

mercie_blink.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (GT409 @ Jul 31 2008, 23:35)
I was in Brucie's chopper, while he was flying to the Star Junction drop off, he crashed into a building!
Now I know what that funny crash message is for.

I didn't no characters could crash nervous.gif lol.gif

FilthCrow
  • FilthCrow

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:52 PM

This moment isn't really WTF because of the game but more because of my friend who was playing my game.

So, my friend was playing and I told him to check out the helicopter tour because I've never done it before and so he goes there. These tours are really cool actually and you should try them if you haven't before. During the flight the pilot starts talking about terrorists and illegal immigrants and "damn illegal immigrants... taking all are jobs" and just random redneck rhetoric. So at the end of the flight, my friend gets out and says "I'm one of those illegal immigrants". I knew what was coming so I already started giggling. Then he said "And now I'm taking your job" and then he shoots him through the windshield and takes the chopper. It was totally a classic one liner that needs to be in a movie somewhere.

gamesguru
  • gamesguru

Tetsuo Season

• Angels of Death MC
  • England
  • Best Writer 2010

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:55 PM

Niko (well, I) nicked a car, and the driver was a homosexual (maybe metra?) wearing a pink top; and Niko says to him ''get out the car woman!''.

OMG, I was laughing for like 5 straight minutes lol.gif .

prymetyme
  • prymetyme

Tha Iceman

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

My biggest wtf moment has to be when i found out that its being released for the PC wow.gif

Forkie
  • Forkie

Crooked Bird

• Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:11 PM

here's mine.....
I had shot down, like, a billion police-helis. They all crashed into the water, so there was alot of dead guys in the water.
I then (by accident) threw a grenade down there, and then these 20-or-so policemen just FLEW outta the water and onto the shore.....
I know that whales can strand on the beach....but PIGS!?

Twistie
  • Twistie

Web Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Aug 2 2008, 03:54)

Haha yer, I accidentally fell off the top of the wall at the docks in Broker. I was holding an RPG and fell by the side of the road and as it hit the ground and died the rpg fired and hit a car blowing it up with a few peds nearby. That was really awesome. I have also since found out that while falling you can discharge weapons, except they just fire randomly around. I did it with a shotgun once and fired just before i hit the ground and shot a ped.

Crosby
  • Crosby

This place will come to life Feb 17

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:46 AM

I was doing a mission where you have to clear out
a house full of bad guys. I called the cops and let them
do it. After a 10 minute shootout, they killed the last guy.
Instantly I got a wanted level, even though I never even
drew a gun! (That's part of the mission after you kill the
main guy. It's on of those 'Lose your wanted level' to complete.
I wasn't prepared to be in a house, surrounded by cops
blasting away at me. I ran into a wall, scrambling to
draw a gun. I've never panicked liked that before. nervous.gif

KungZoo
  • KungZoo

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:48 AM

Mines was when I was taking Kiki on a date. I was just in my car and Niko and her were talking and some random hobo guy with the pot on his head throws me out my car and drives off. Wtf?

ledzepp18
  • ledzepp18

Dreadlock Rasta

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:50 AM

Mine was great. I borrowed this bus from some guy at the in star junction and drove it into a building. Inbetween the building and me was a cop car. The axles were smashed so bad the car wouldent go to. To my suprise the cop driving the car was still alive!!!! There was a hamburger stand next to the smashed cop car. So the cop got out of the car, ordered a hamburger, ate it and got back in the car. It was halarious!!!

MichiganMuscle77
  • MichiganMuscle77

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 01:54 AM

Just a few minutes ago I was cruising around Broker in a Turismo, just having fun driving... Well, I didn't slow down enough going over a hill, caught some air, hit a traffic signal post, flipped onto my side, tumbled through some newspaper vendors and pedestrians, and came to rest on my wheels nose to nose with a police car that was just pulling up from the other side of the building. I thought for sure I was gonna have to run, but he just blipped the siren and carried on. hahaha

OzzySM12
  • OzzySM12

Hmm...

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:15 AM

user posted image

I was coming along the motorway at the bottom of the third island, when I went straight through a gap in the wall. Bounced off a roof then landed between a building and a pole.

Then when I was trying to batter my car out with a 4x4, I some how managed to reverse that up the pole as well.

Can just imagine the owner of the 4x4 coming out and seeing that. That would be a true wtf moment lol tounge.gif

Kevin143
  • Kevin143

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:36 AM

In free mode, a friend of mine was flying a helicopter over me and my little boat. He jumps off and his body lands on me, somehow setting me on fire, then his heli came out of nowhere and killed us both.

Looking for the vid on my computer right now...

xinferio
  • xinferio

Who cares

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 02:35 PM

I had a 2 star wated level, and I was on a NRG, driving away from two police cars.
I decided to take a detour/shortcut through a petrol station, and I hit a small bump in the pavement just before it and I was in the air, still going through the petrol station.

Then, the petrol station exploded (one of the cops probably shot one of the petrol tanks), but, the whole screen turned totally blue bored.gif
Everything, Blue, couldnt see anything but the colour.
After about 5 seconds, it went back to normal, and I was lying in the middle of the street just left of the station with around a quarter of health left with my bike a couple of feet away dontgetit.gif

How's that for a WTF Moment?

david15549
  • david15549

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

This is a great vid!

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:44 PM

This one is crazy!

Try and get pic's and vid's of your's or other peoples Wtf moments colgate.gif

Vizard
  • Vizard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:17 PM Edited by Vizard, 07 August 2008 - 09:24 PM.

Had a few WTF moments in a row.

While driving speeding down a random road I hit a hill and not seeing what was over it slammed into a pole. I went flying through the windshield and stopped at the feet of a pedestrian tapping him. He said "Are you f*cking with me?'... To punish him I felt it was necessary to drop a grenade at his feet and run. I got back in my car heard the explosion and turned my camera expecting to see him and the two guys near him in random places on the ground (dead). I see all three a short distance away getting up and running none even limping. I started to drive away and noticed I am going about 2 mph. Then notice my hoods on fire. I quickly get out an ran a short distance away to watch the explosion. It is blocking an intersection so a few cars were honking at it. I got up against a building to be safe when my car exploded and threw one of the cars near it right at me killing me.

DanManUtd
  • DanManUtd

Doesn't support United anymore

• Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 11:12 PM

My WTF moment was at the helitours and I shot the pilot as he was about to land, although he was dead it still landed, then beat up the guy in the orange jacket, then I turned round and it was spinning on the ground, with one of the pole things on the bottom stuck in the ground.

scotland4life
  • scotland4life

Born Scottish, DIE SCOTTISH

• Members

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:12 PM

I jacked a Patriot who had two people inside. After I was in the driving seat one of the men managed to pull me out again. So now, him and his mate were trying to double-team me. One of them swung at me but missed -- and hit his pal. So they started fighting mercie_blink.gif . Then a couple of more people from another Patriot came over to start fighting as well.

I'm watching them just now. Its hilarious.

mcstupidfun
  • mcstupidfun

D-Bomb

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 05:18 AM

Exiting the Broker Bridge (going into Broker), I hit the rail and wall and fly out. I survived that, but then my car rolls over me and I die.

thecommander
  • thecommander

You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 07:36 PM

The day I got the game, after the first mission I walked outside of Romans cab place, jacked a car, got 1 star, the guy whos car I jacked pulled me out of the car and shot-gunned me to death.

Then the first time I went "on a date" with French Tom I killed him but then the guy with a shot gun inside the diner got me. I then realized that they were gangsters.

"D-Generation-X"
  • "D-Generation-X"

Mean Maori Mean

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (gtarulz @ Jul 19 2008, 18:53)
my moment was online in a helicopter with some dude under me shooting his bazooka at me i then went down to squash the guy as he got a direct shot on me and my helicpopter exploded and killed him but i got out off of my exploded helicopter without losing health dozingoff.gif

Not Vice City. Chinatown Wars

stevenqwerty
  • stevenqwerty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:35 PM

my wtf moment is when i was in mp doing raceon the track call "road to bohan", and i choose banshee and when i went pass the street near niko's safehouse, there's literally 14 banshees park on both side of the road! i was like WTF????!!!

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:20 PM

At the moment i go on GTA to do races online, i had a WTF moment yesterday, on the track Exhaust fumes, i was racing in the left lane so i wouldn't get into any crashes and i could run free from the rest of them, i looked to the side to see them and in a big pile up, whilst looking to the side i somehow slipped through the barrier and was then on there side of the road and got caught up in the Pile-up cry.gif

Habitso
  • Habitso

North Holland Hustlers!!!

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:00 PM

Multiplayer, messing around in free mode. 3 annhilators, 2 people per. I was on the ground shooting police men but I think the 6 were all friends. All 3 heles started shooting the empire state building. They got bored and started shooting cars on the ground police annhilators came. One crashed into a police one and went down landing near me and the other two flew off, one was flaming. It was like a movie!!

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake
  • Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:16 PM

When I finished the game, that was my true 'WTF' moment.

I was like, That's it!? What the f*ck....? Bulgarin should have been the last battle, not this boring sh*t.

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:34 PM

Those are amazing WTF moments=) Some made me "lol'd". My favorite WTF moment was when I saw a vid. on youtube about this player jumping over a plane in the airport air strip. So, I decided to try it for myself. So I spin my car around, head towards the little yellow jump-like bumps to jump over the plane. Of course I hit the side of the plane so my car hits it, backflips backwards and lands on one guy. The kind of guys that run around in a section of the airport. I was like O.O
Now the WTF moment, I reverse to jump again, but the guy GETS UP and pulls me out of my comet =O! mercie_blink.gif

Fun D'Mental
  • Fun D'Mental

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:37 PM

I'd just completed a mission and had very little health , so before going on to the next mission ,I rang 911 to get the paramedics to come and fix me.
So I'm waiting by the road near a wall and the medic drives straight past and starts driving into trees, peds, cars in a vain attempt to get to me , then drives off!!
So I ring 911 again , and the second medic is doing the same and gets stuck up against a wall, so I risk running across the road to go to them, and they ignore me , so I punch the ambulance and the driver gets out and runs off, whilst the passenger gets out and tries to punch me!!
I ran across the road and he follows and gets knocked over by a passing car, I keep on running like a girl to safety.
It would have been easier to to just die!! lol wtf suicidal.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users