987 replies to this topic
WorldofCog
  • WorldofCog

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

Bump.

Just now, in TBOGT, as I was taking off in a Buzzard with a 1-star wanted level, a cop was somehow able to open the door to my helicopter and arrest me while it was in mid-air!

AIex
  • AIex

Alex Woodcock

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

Was playing GTA TBoGT with Alex64982 on Free Mode in Bohan.

The majority of players in the match was killing cops, when a cop car came flying off the broken bridge in Bohan and went straight for me as I spawned, [when I weren't even wanted] and I died. Physics of GTA 4 are so retarded!

nitrousoxide
  • nitrousoxide

Jimmy Leppard's Dupe Account

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

I flew through the window of a car and right through the door of a hospital on the floor in front of the desk

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (nitrousoxide @ Sunday, Jul 7 2013, 14:29)
I flew through the window of a car and right through the door of a hospital on the floor in front of the desk

No need for ambulances, RAGE's easy "E-Z FLY AND GO" can get you there to the hospital in time!

No hassle!
CALL NOW!

On Topic: This was last year, I slightly touched a taxi and it started going on fire.

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:13 PM

I f*cked a sticky bomb out my window in multiplayer and blew up a buzzard that was flying low trying to hit players with his blades.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Invisible....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (SomeManForGTA @ Wednesday, Jul 10 2013, 21:13)
I f*cked a sticky bomb out my window in multiplayer and blew up a buzzard that was flying low trying to hit players with his blades.

I bet he didn't see that coming.

The_Anti-tragedy
  • The_Anti-tragedy

Raging in the plague age

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

During a Drug War, going over the East Borough Bridge to Bohan, I hit a car in front of me. The driver got out, on fire. Then the tires of his car were on fire, as if they were bursting, but then the flames started to get bigger, so I went around the toll which was now detached and I did not gain a wanted level. Then the car exploded behind me.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:07 AM

Just had a major "lol wtf" moment. Swing set glitch halfway across Broker and Niko lands perfectly into a bus shelter smashing the glass. biggrin.gif

Tori_95
  • Tori_95

PHD Guy

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

when Kate called me after she was dead ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (Tori_95 @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 18:37)
when Kate called me after she was dead  ph34r.gif   ph34r.gif

Use spoiler tags dude, there might be some people who haven't reached that part of the story yet...

tpuk
  • tpuk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

Experienced a WTF moment shortly after seeing this thread.

Had just died and was running around some gang area outside the hospital (im not sure what the area was, but im certain there were gang members cruising around)

Anyway, I decided to jack a motorbike, and rode off slowly so that I could watch the victim trying to chase me.

After a while, the victim gave up chasing me, and from a distance (I can't be 100% sure) appeared to pull out his mobile phone

I ride off, and within about 5 seconds a hummer rams me from behind, I assumed maybe the pedestrians and drivers were startled by earlier gunshots and it was a random incident - it wasn't!

The hummer rammed me again, eventually crushing me and my bike into the side of a building and cornering me as I dove out

Two identical gang members got out the hummer - identical to the person I jacked the bike off, and with me cornered and unable to defend myself, beat the absoloute sh*t outta me. Safe to say - it was another short trip to the hospital

Gangs calling backup - WTF?

BFR579
  • BFR579

"Till things are brighter, I'm the man in black."

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

I was messing around with the trainer, and did the first mission where you have to drive Roman to the card game and in the end when I drove him back to his taxi station, I pressed F6 (airbreak) during the cutscene where he thanks niko, flew about 50 meters above the cab station, and roman got out of the car without giving a single f*ck and fell on the ground. Then I pressed F6 again and the car landed on top of him. The game was still waiting for roman to go inside the station, so the camera stayed static and I tried driving away from the scene. Then the game froze and crashed biggrin.gif

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

I never really have encountered any but some of the glitches in this game are prwtty Wtf! smile.gif

tpuk
  • tpuk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

Not a WTF moment on IV but on III, still same city I guess tounge.gif

Back when instead of sitting there playing GTA III, I could just sit there and watch the gameplay:

A mass army of Diablos had plucked up the courage to attack the Mafia weaponless at their Hepburn Heights border cross-over in free roam as they always do. They attacked a couple of Mafia members and the Mafia quickly disposed of them by shooting.

An ambulance arrives, revives all of the Diablos, and bearing in mind they all died pretty much at the boundary of the border, all got up, and attacked the Mafia again

They died again, before giving the paramedics a chance to take off, at which point the same paramedics revived them, and allowed them to attack the Mafia again, and die, again!!!

This process was repeated for about half an hour: Diablos attack, Diablos die, Diablos revived, Diablos attack, Diablos die - it was hilarious!

19pugspy
  • 19pugspy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 01:31 AM

well a few weeks ago I was playing gta4 and I was doing a car chase and I crashed in to a wall and got killed so I spawned back but I could not move niko when I tried to move him he walked in place so I had to turn my xbox off and then back on. and one time I was playing and I was on the top of a building and I fell off so niko was falling 10 floors but when he landed he survived the fall and I went wtf how the heck did he survive that fall. that was one of the most insane wtf moments i had playing this game

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:24 AM

In TBOGT I was driving on the highway and crashed into a taxi. My car flipped and I got out.
The taxi had spun out etc. Then all of the sudden the guy in the back of the taxi started shooting at me. He didn't
get out nor did he scare off the driver by shooting. The Taxi driver finally turns around the right way and starts driving off meanwhile his
customer in the back seat is still trying to fill me up with lead. tounge.gif

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 04:24 AM

I watched the cops open fire on a random car. Literally the officer walked up and started shooting at the driver. Also one time I jumped off of the Empire State Building (whatever it was called in IV) and DIDN'T die.

Other than that and a cop vs cop shootout nothing particularly unusual.

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:46 PM

I've had several times where I've hit someone and their car just lights on fire for no reason. I still have no idea why.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:28 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 01 September 2013 - 05:46 PM.

lol totally forgot about this moment that I captured in December. After I escaped a wanted level, a cop who was on
foot stole a Taxi . I then whistled to see if he would stop and whadya know he does! And he took me
to the location of my choice. tounge.gif

user posted image
user posted image
  • Sting4S likes this

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:19 PM Edited by Kwandilibro, 22 July 2013 - 09:58 PM.

QUOTE (Agni @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 14:46)
I've had several times where I've hit someone and their car just lights on fire for no reason. I still have no idea why.

Nah, that happens to everyone, that comes from hitting the engine.

I know it's a glitch but in the Schottler train station if you exit the platform by the sign that says "Seneca Ave, there's a spot that you can stand in where the entire screen goes black. Might be a known glitch, I don't know. I thought it was funny.

GetWoody
  • GetWoody

Greedy Jew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2013 - 03:29 AM

This happened around the time the game came out. I took a cab across the city and decided to go get something to eat during the cab ride. Came back in to my room and Niko was outside the Schottler hospital, apparently having died during the taxi ride. To this day I still wonder what happened.

Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Invisible....

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (AlecOfTheWest @ Tuesday, Jul 23 2013, 03:29)
This happened around the time the game came out. I took a cab across the city and decided to go get something to eat during the cab ride. Came back in to my room and Niko was outside the Schottler hospital, apparently having died during the taxi ride. To this day I still wonder what happened.

The cab driver probably hit a hot-dog stand and blew up.

BurkeKnight
  • BurkeKnight

GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:12 AM

TBoGT

During some cut-scenes, cars are bouncing up and down the roads. No idea what's with that, but really had a WTF?!?! moment the first time I saw it.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE (NYC PATROL @ Monday, Jul 22 2013, 19:28)
lol totally forgot about this moment that I captured in December. After I escaped a wanted level, a cop who was on
foot stole a Taxi . I then whistled to see if he would stop and whadya know he does! And he took me

user posted image
user posted image

LOL That is awesome.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (zainzombie @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 12:34)

user posted image
user posted image

LOL That is awesome.

Did he ask where you wanted to go and other cabbie quotes?

BurkeKnight
  • BurkeKnight

GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:19 AM

Tonight. GPS had me get off the expressway, go off the off-ramp, cross the street where I'd turn off, if not for the GPS, then has me go up the on-ramp onto the same expressway, same direction! LOL

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:09 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 01 September 2013 - 05:48 PM.

QUOTE (gtamad8 @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 09:09)
QUOTE (zainzombie @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 12:34)

user posted image
user posted image

LOL That is awesome.

Did he ask where you wanted to go and other cabbie quotes?

Nah, but he did say a few random things. He bumped into another car and yelled. Still was really cool and fun to witness. tounge.gif

WorldofCog
  • WorldofCog

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:54 PM

Bump.

I jacked a Cavalcade with a woman in the passenger seat. She kept screaming during the whole ride, so I drove to a gas station. Once I was there, I drove into the pumps, and bailed out at the last second. The car exploded, the passenger died, but I somehow survived with only a little bit of health gone!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users