WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:22 AM

I was just cruising around on my Hexer when I accidentally hit the sidewalk. I got tossed way in the air, higher than the buildings, and when I landed, I survived...

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Been saving it for a rainy day...

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:28 AM

QUOTE (B10BLE @ Wednesday, Mar 27 2013, 08:12)
My WTF moment was when I walking on Quartz Street in Middle Park, when I see a Super Diamond being driven by a guy in a suit. I stood in front of the car & aimed at the guy to kill him to steal the car. I performed a head shot with my AK, with everyone running in fear, one person person yelling "ahh, I'm still a virgin", LOL. Once I was in the car, I moved for a few seconds, only to have a tramp steal my car, never to be seen again. So I waited for another to come.

LOL you could have just stolen a Super Drop Diamond on Yusuf's condo. I laughed so hard about that ped.

My own WTF moment of IV was when Niko was being pursuit by the cops. Niko was speeding in a Turismo and is shooting cops at the same time when suddenly I was ejected after hitting a Taxi for speeding so fast. I was flung so hard from my ejection that Niko was then hit by another Taxi and I was flung once more and ended up being hit by a Police Patriot.

relinquish
  • relinquish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:55 AM

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:18 AM Edited by billy james, 05 April 2013 - 12:02 PM.

So I'm driving towards hickey bridge and I see a contender flying out of nowhere, so I stop to see what happen and the contender is there all smashed and there's no one in it, no dead body lying on the road, so what the f*ck happened to it, it like the Carmaggendon mode kick in

Edit: This WTF moment comes from just this afternoon, I was doing one of Brusies Races and a gas station randomly exploded, I with I could of checked it out but I was racing

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

One word, SWINGSET. That was crazy, lol I could see most of the city up there.

Nonpareil1983
  • Nonpareil1983

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

I've been driving down the Broker Bridge and have had cars explode literally out of nowhere, having a cop steal my car out of my saved car slots (he got killed shortly) also Kiki once called me and complained that I never go out with her anymore so I tried to go out on a date with her and she said that we should wait a while, she did this several times. As well as when Kiki started stalking me, giving me crazy phone calls after going out on a date with Alex or Carmen about how she knows what I'm doing, and this was right after the date too, she even once showed up at a cafe were I took Alex on date. Bitches be crazy yo!

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

user posted image

This happened when I crashed into a car head on at end of the Algonquin Bridge. I fell into the invisible subway hahaah.

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

One of mine was when I was in Broker driving on Montauk to head to that big archway to ramp through. I was trying to escape a wanted level and I was coming up on the sloped road so I could ramp the car when a SWAT van comes over the road and just flies over me and takes out the cop cars behind me while flipping in the process. Ramp was completed and I made it safely into the pay n' spray.

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

I was doing a rece in Alderney, and already near the finish line I saw an latecomer opponent crossing the finishline one lap late. Soon as I crossed the finishline and won the race, the opponent car was catapulted into heaven significantly high. When the car returned to the ground, it immediately explodes, went up in flames for a few seconds and disappears.

I was facing the screen and thinking: What the hell did just happen here?

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (GtaVComments @ Tuesday, Mar 26 2013, 14:22)
I suppose my WTF moment was when I was I was just minding my own business, out by the middle park housing estate. I was walking around looking for a Sabre GT I wanted to steal because I seen it parked in a driveway the day before. I was walking through the neighborhood and decided to go down a slip lane to cut through the street. Anyway, there was a gang just chillin' by the wall. For whatever reason, one of them wanted a fist fight, so I thought I haven't got time for your sh*t. I pulled out a pistol and aimed at him but didn't want to fire in case the cops came and I couldn't look for my car. Instead of running, three gang members whipped out pistols of their own and opened up on me. I hadn't got armor on so I just sprinted round the block, however they chased me. I just stole a car and thought I'd drive off and hope the cops wouldn't catch me. However two of the guys stole their own cars and chased me for about 2 minutes before they'd both crashed.

It was weird, I'd never been chased down by gang members before and it was a bit of a rush. Every time I looked behind the guys were flooring it trying to catch me. I got away in the end though, still didn't find my Sabre GT though sad.gif

Try doing that in the Firefly Projects, the gang members there will blast you as soon as they look at you.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

This is the craziest thing that has ever happened to me on GTA IV:

I stole a Coach, and carried it to the swingset in Firefly Projects. I used the swingset closest to the building. I backed all the way into it. All of a sudden, my Coach disappeared, and I was sitting on the playground set in driving position. Once I pressed triangle, I just got out and stepped down like I was exiting off of the bus. My Coach was still nowhere to be seen, but music was still playing. Pretty confusing to explain. This was a very weird experience for me.

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:42 AM

I was wandering around Hove beach and I see this Ambulance and it hit a poll, and the side passager goes flying out of the windscreen and the other guy is dead with Ambulance on it side, it was very strange

WorldofCog
  • WorldofCog

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

In TBoGT, while driving Yusuf's Super Drop Diamond in the tunnel in Castle Gardens, when I crashed into one of the pins in the middle, I was somehow ejected out of the car.

Mar.K
  • Mar.K

Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:27 AM

I once saw an old lady lying on the ground in front of a Superstar Café.

Must have been a wild night out.

Double L.
  • Double L.

I hate Trevor !!

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

In TBoGT i shooted at a motorbiker and he started shooting at me too. Then i killed him but not completely. He was laying on the road. I showed him mercy. lol.gif And then an ambulance came for him they took him to Ambulance and they were going somewhere. I followed them. And after some minutes i shooted at the ambulance, and biker opened the ambulance's back door and started shooting at me. It was really good. I shooted him head. There was a scene like a movie.

ilmurtino
  • ilmurtino

Uncle Murda

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:09 AM

Had some police on my tail after I had just shot a bird in Star Junction. So I decided to steal myself a pristine parked Presidente. As I was crushing the side window a hobo ped came flying right over me and the car and after him came a police car. The cops in LC sure are violent...

Krilltaz
  • Krilltaz

Youtuber

• Members

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

I was driving Roman to the pub for a couple of drinks on a Sanchez until I did a huge stunt and crashed while Roman flung in the air and survived.
I got him back on my motorcycle and I arrived at the pub.
After we both were drunk we were falling on the ground getting injured.
I then see Roman fall a couple of times and see him die!
This was because he was on low health as I flung him from the Sanchez before.
I was like WTF! I tried calling him on my phone but no answer.
I got so scared because this was my first time seeing someone I know die. Then he disappeared and rung me saying that he is at the hospital. I was like Phew and WTF at the same time.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:41 PM

There was a guy in a Freemode who was camping up in the broken Railroad tracks in Alderney, by the docks where the Heli is, and I went up there to see what he was doing. I was in TLAD, so I had a Sawned Off Shotgun and a DirtBike, so I went up there and I was getting shot at with a sniper rifle. So I drove left and right, avoiding the bullets. I did a half donut around him and shot once. I drove away, he pulled out an RPG and he shot at his helicopter behind me, I had full health and armor. The Heli blew up right directly behind me and I was blown off the Bike and he died, while I survived, I was one shot health...

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

I remember one time I fell off Rotterdam tower and survived

oRRe13
  • oRRe13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzknuckles @ Saturday, Jul 19 2008, 07:04)
I think my biggest WTF? moment was when people started saying they didn't like this game.

Those people are in a minority, they are just some attention seeking forum dwellers who has nothing better going on than to complain about anything thats popular. Their arguments doesn't even make sense most of the time. I try to just ignore them.

oRRe13
  • oRRe13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

I once threw a coffee mug at some random pedestrian so that he fell and hit his head on an iron fence and died.

Another moment was when I stole a guys car. He began running after me, so I decided to have some fun and let him grab the door so that he would hang on to the car while I was driving. At the same time, a cop car got behind me. What made the whole situation hilarious is that I failed with my plans, I didn't manage to drive off quick enough so the pedestrian managed to open up the door and then he threw me out of the car and began beating me, but since the cops was right behind me, they arrested the pedestrian and I just drove off with the guys car without any wanted star at all. Talk about tough luck for that guy.

This is really what makes GTA IV amazing, the game's engine enables you to run into all kinds of these random and hilarious wtf moments. This is what I call fun. Screw Saints Row's idea of "fun", running around naked with a bunny mask beating people with dildos, is not fun at all, it's just incredible immature. SR1 and SR2 was alright I guess, but they really went incredible immature with SR3, I'm sure I would've had a blast with it if I were 12 years old maybe.

Peregrin Brandytook
  • Peregrin Brandytook

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:41 AM Edited by gtafan899, 12 May 2013 - 10:49 AM.

the first time I found the swingset glitch

GtaHitmanStrikesBack
  • GtaHitmanStrikesBack

The Hitman

• Members

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

I was playing GTA IV last night and I started to mess around with the players in the bowling alley, after standing in front of their shots and blocking the ball a few times their bowling ball stopped dead and continuously started to roll backwards until it reached the start of the lane.

The ball continued to spin but couldn't roll past the start of the gutter, as a result of the ball not reaching the end of the lane the players just stopped dead and wouldn't move. It made for the perfect photo opportunity.

user posted image

user posted image

Nonpareil1983
  • Nonpareil1983

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

One of the biggest WTF moments for me is when I found the glitch where you could swim under the map and going to blue hell.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:18 PM Edited by Official General, 12 May 2013 - 02:20 PM.

QUOTE (oRRe13 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 18:56)
QUOTE (Fuzzknuckles @ Saturday, Jul 19 2008, 07:04)
I think my biggest WTF? moment was when people started saying they didn't like this game.

Those people are in a minority, they are just some attention seeking forum dwellers who has nothing better going on than to complain about anything thats popular. Their arguments doesn't even make sense most of the time. I try to just ignore them.

You really love GTA IV and think it's amazing, thats all good.

But there were many valid reasons why many people did not think GTA IV was a good as it should have been. I don't think you are in a position to dismiss and be to ignorant to this fact, because it's clear to see that was very common opinion of the game. It could not have been purely down to whining and hating on the game. I myself thought IV was a bit of letdown in some ways, even though I still think it's a great game.

D3L3TD
  • D3L3TD

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

I'm not sure why, but every now and then I here this strange rumbling sound outside of Luis's safehouse, sounds almost like a small earthquake. I have no idea where it's even coming from.

Really weird.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

So I was playing with Trainer again and I decided to shoot up Burgershot with RPG. I shot at workers in it and as normal, I got ragdolled. I kept shooting RPG and I hit a chair and then Niko did some hillarious ragdoll and stuck himself in wall and then went through it. It was wierd and awesome in that Interior atmosphere.
user posted image
user posted image

Kill Frenzy!
  • Kill Frenzy!

Skilled Driver

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

My wtf moment was when I shot a cop in his head and I didn't get any stars... mercie_blink.gif

jykl
  • jykl

Buttmunch

• Members

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:37 AM

I was playing with the swingset glitch for the first time and ended up hitting another player who was on top of a building.

Redbird95
  • Redbird95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

I had a WTF moment minutes within starting the game. I was driving Roman and it was my first time driving in gta 4, me not knowing how you have to be more careful, I took a sharp turn and hit a propane tank. Safe to say me and Roman burned. Another funny moment was when I called Roman to go drinking. I was driving and hit the side of a curb. I then did a flip in midair and landed on the road below us. We both got out of the car unharmed, but as soon as roman stepped out he was nailed by a car.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users