Photo

WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
scarface910
  • scarface910

I don't want a f*cking title

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

Was doing GTA race in the heart of alderney, racing in an infernus, I was looking back the whole time trying to shoot some prick when I ended up jumping the ramp in the middle near the little LCPD building. It was a perfect jump and I was in full WTF mode afterwards!

Linc.
  • Linc.

16 5 5

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

Jumped off something and Niko hit his nuts on top of a fence. And shot the RPG at an injured cop and he fell and died and the rocket missed him by inches.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

I recorded that in 2011. Quality is S*it but oh wells.

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

No, GOD NOOOO!!!! I'M NOT A GODDAMN RICER

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Friday, Feb 8 2013, 23:56)

Happend to me before.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

I was just at Beachgate, and I hit a fire hydrant and while it was spraying, I parked my car beside it, and when I opened my door, the water from the fire hydrant blew my door off and when the door landed, it went straight through the road. Poor door.

D3L3TD
  • D3L3TD

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

i just got arrested, yet i didn't even have a wanted level. has anyone else have this happen to them?

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:39 AM Edited by Kifflom112, 11 February 2013 - 04:29 AM.

Went to the 69th St Diner for a burger. Niko was hungry. So he asked, "Can I have one of those?"
The lady gave him a burger and said, "enjoy your meal you fat slob".
Niko was furious so he shot her.
Well upon exiting this nasty establishment, a dangerous gunfight began.
Mafia members against me and the cops. The cops were out numbered and Niko found cover behind one of the many stalled black Schafters owned by the russians. Lots of Russians were firing at Niko, the cops, and each other. mercie_blink.gif
Niko had to fight back so he pulled out his ak47 and began to spray and pray at the Russians and cops.
This battle went on for a couple minutes and got nasty. One Schafter lit up and exploded, blowing some targets away. And the weird thing was that Niko didn't cause that.
Several other cats lit up, as well as people stupid enough to wander near it, and soon the battle ended.

How weird, all because of a bitch clerk.

J.A.G.
  • J.A.G.

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

I was doing the assassination missions while driving Thundersmackers non-dually Yosemite. The assassination mission here you have to take out the target riding in a Stretch with a Huntley following came up. I decided to get behind them and ram the Huntley out of the way then focus on taking the Stretch out completely (blow it to hell). Well that strategy worked, but not quite like I planned. The big Yosemite had built up some serious speed as I came up behind them. I blasted into the back of the Huntley, which hit the back of the limo and exploded! The explosion tossed the nose of my Yosemite up in the air and before I realized what was happening, I had driven over the burning Huntley and rammed the back of the now windowless and smoking Stretch. I quickly stuck my mp5 out the window and emptied it into the back of the Stretch, then stopped and watched it catch fire and explode. After I took a moment to calm down, I turned and headed for the nearest pay n spray to fix my Yosemite, which was barely smoking. It all happened so quick, and I have no clue how my Yosemite survived. All I could think was "Holy sh*t, I love this truck!"

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:38 AM

A frozen wanted level glitch was my worst nightmare in the game.

I was just killing people in Happiness Island and got a 3 star wanted level. I got away from the island from a Blade and when to Alderney and lost my wanted level after some tactics. All 4 stars were gone. And then I walked the streets of the city doing no crime and then suddenly a cop came running towards me. I was like user posted image and saw that I had a one-star wanted level fro nothing. I laid low in an alley for about half an hour in-game time but it still was there. Then since I had no other option I got a bike and went to respray it at the Axel's Pay and Spray ans sprayed the bike. There were no cops around but I still had that one star wanted level. his continued for hours until I decided to reload my game.

I've had this experience in GTA San Andreas once but never in GTA IV except for this... dontgetit.gif

J.A.G.
  • J.A.G.

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:17 AM

My very first WTF moment was when I discovered that the little orange propane tanks explode when you run them over. I was doing the Faustin mission where you have to deliver the truck to Bohan. When I flew into the lot where the truck is parked like a bat out of hell and my car suddenly exploded. Now, you would think I only do that once, but no. I flew back into the lot, careful to avoid the area I blew up at the time before, and sure enough, BOOM! If the first time wasnt enought to go WTF? the second time had my full attention. On my third attempt, I finally noticed a little orange tank on the ground and realized what had happened.

Fuc-tuo
  • Fuc-tuo

we're bouncing now?

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:44 PM

i was in the Bohan safehouse and i shot the stools by the kitchen i got a wanted level and the dispatch said "we have an attack on on officer"
notify.gif and you thought that this happening with the taxi drivers was bad biggrin.gif

J.A.G.
  • J.A.G.

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

I had something similar to that happen to me. I mowed down a group of random civilian peds in a car. I got one star and the dispatch said "attack on an officer", even though there were none in sight.

On a side note: Several years of playing IV, I still giggle like an idiot every time Niko flies through the windshield and bounces along the ground. Hearing him scream and the little grunts and moans as he bounces along only makes it funnier. I know, I'm disturbed. tounge2.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:52 AM

After hunting, I had finally found that metallic black, posh looking Washington I had been seeking for quite a while.
Satisfied, I took it out for a cruise all around Algonquin. After a nice tour I decided to spice things up with a classic police chase. It quickly escalated into a 5 star pursuit and I found myself heading north up Galveston Avenue - which really isn't an avenue, it's just a beat up two laner that heads from Northwood to western Suffolk. It was a pretty interesting chase too, but soon after passing Luis's apartment - which is just a regular apartment building in the IV I was playing - I realized the 'avenue' ended and a grassland was ahead. I decided to continue onto the grassland with scattered trees, but my Washington disagreed with what I was doing. It hesitated in shifts and slid while I was speeding across this field.

So I was getting close to Ivy Drive North when my car slid and suddenly exploded. I literally jumped! lol.gif I didn't know what hit me. It turns out I slammed into those damned evil propane tanks. So I lost this Washington I looked so hard for over that. It caught me by surprise.

JeepXJFreak98
  • JeepXJFreak98

Respect the classics, man!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

Redoing the GTA IV story at the moment. I'm currently on "Paper Trail" for U.L. Paper, and I managed to chase the enemy chopper out to the sea. Jacob attempts to get a shot, but the chopper makes a last-second right turn. Seeing as how Jacob is programmed to follow the chopper's every move, he shot a rocket and blew up my chopper instead, killing us both. I was PISSED. First death of this playthrough. angry.gif

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

Man this whole night was a WTF moment with IV! alien.gif

One: I had started a wanted level on top of a roof in Bohan and then took my blue Feltzer to evade the area. Well upon exiting the parking lot, a whole lot of cop cars, including them damned Buffalos, start shooting at me. Within 5 second the car is on fire. So I get the health cheat but soon find myself crashing off the cliffs and into that vacant concrete section in northern Bohan.
There the chase got very silly. Several cop cars just drove off the cliff and exploded, others were sliding and cluelessly falling off the cliffs.
I got out of my Feltzer for a second to shoot a helicopter, and the thing almost topples onto my car. Luckily it missed it.

I decided to try to drive up the hill and when I was close, some idiot in a cop car pushed me into that small beach section where the only way to get out is this steep ass hill. My Feltzer didn't have enough torque, but I tried to get up there. I failed multiple times. So I decided to park my Feltzer on the beach near the concrete - deck? There, several cars just f*cking flew off the cliff and blew up, but missed me. It was intense yet hilarious at the same time.
I decided to give the hill climb another try but upon reaching the hill, a group of 6 or 7 cars (some Buffalos, a lot of them stolen cop Rebla's for some reason) and police cars come driving down the hill and almost push me into the water. I parked my Feltzer again and starting shooting these psychotic FIB members, but this Rebla hits me in the head and causes me to lose half of my health - the stupid car drives into the ocean. And then, this helicopter - without me interfering with it - crashes and falls into the ocean. A few more cops to shoot off came from there.
I decided to get back in my Feltzer and while multiple cars fall of cliffs and blow up, this cop car drives my precious blue Feltzer into the ocean.

I lost it and got back to the beach to shoot everyone up. Next to this Buffalo, about 5 cop cars drive off the cliff and explode over and over, it was stupid!

I ended up running up the hill and the wanted level turned into a pursuit that ended in Rockefeller Plaza when I flew out my windshield - at like 25 miles per hour mercie_blink.gif - and got hit.

Two: After spawning at the medical center, I found this Ruiner drove towards Columbus Avenue.
There was this cop car in front of me and I just started shooting at it's occupiers - the sirens didn't even go off - and the car sped off, crashing into the U.L.C.P. building.
An intense chase already started. I kept heading down Iron Street West and found myself speeding through a few construction fences in Westminister, bordering Union Drive West. My car, and a cop car, hopped onto the median and went airborne over this red PMP 600 - which I shot at later - and the cop car flew over the concrete barrier and into some tree near the pier's main building.
I decided to drift onto that unnamed road in front of the main pier building - with cops shooting at me - heading north, and took a short cut through that huge parking lot building's roads.
My car flies off that curve on one of the parking lot building's roads, slides onto the ground and somehow smoothly drove over a concrete barrier.
What stunned me was that many other cops made it over to.
So I was now speeding north up some pathway to the right of the boardwalks - you know that weird sort of park west of Union Drive West - with these coppers right on my tail. My cars light rear end was slamming into a few people on benches along the way.
So I was like, "This sh*t is fun as hell" until I saw that there was this brick barrier ahead. I tried to brake but it was too late. My car slammed into that barrier, plummeting me out of the windshield. The other cars slam into my Ruiner so hard that it's engine ignites in flames.
I managed to take down the cops and got back in my Ruiner.

The rest of the chase was an intense chase through Northern Algonquin and down Albany Avenue, a car swap into a sexier orange Ruiner - with the sunroof and the turbocharged hood - more chasing, and a few shootouts.

I soon found myself near the underground biker club in Northwood and my car almost like automatically drifted towards the north towards that concrete walkway that lines most of Northern Algonquin.
I decided to take that route, and evaded the chase.

So yeah. Tonight was a fun, slightly weird night playing IV.

tl;dr: I had a few bizarre, like really bizarre, chases tonight.

GetWoody
  • GetWoody

Greedy Jew

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

QUOTE (D3L3TD @ Monday, Feb 11 2013, 00:42)
i just got arrested, yet i didn't even have a wanted level. has anyone else have this happen to them?

I've had something similar happen: I escaped a wanted level by going into a safehouse and saving, and immediately after I exit the safehouse door (Bohan safehouse) a shotgun cop plasters Niko all over the wall. It was a little bit of a jump-scare for me, lol.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

The same situation with the Feltzer happened again. Two enforcers almost fell on me. One exploded right next to me. Another just fell onto my car and I lost it!

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 05:25)
Man this whole night was a WTF moment with IV! alien.gif

One: I had started a wanted level on top of a roof in Bohan and then took my blue Feltzer to evade the area. Well upon exiting the parking lot, a whole lot of cop cars, including them damned Buffalos, start shooting at me. Within 5 second the car is on fire. So I get the health cheat but soon find myself crashing off the cliffs and into that vacant concrete section in northern Bohan.
There the chase got very silly. Several cop cars just drove off the cliff and exploded, others were sliding and cluelessly falling off the cliffs.
I got out of my Feltzer for a second to shoot a helicopter, and the thing almost topples onto my car. Luckily it missed it.

I decided to try to drive up the hill and when I was close, some idiot in a cop car pushed me into that small beach section where the only way to get out is this steep ass hill. My Feltzer didn't have enough torque, but I tried to get up there. I failed multiple times. So I decided to park my Feltzer on the beach near the concrete - deck? There, several cars just f*cking flew off the cliff and blew up, but missed me. It was intense yet hilarious at the same time.
I decided to give the hill climb another try but upon reaching the hill, a group of 6 or 7 cars (some Buffalos, a lot of them stolen cop Rebla's for some reason) and police cars come driving down the hill and almost push me into the water. I parked my Feltzer again and starting shooting these psychotic FIB members, but this Rebla hits me in the head and causes me to lose half of my health - the stupid car drives into the ocean. And then, this helicopter - without me interfering with it - crashes and falls into the ocean. A few more cops to shoot off came from there.
I decided to get back in my Feltzer and while multiple cars fall of cliffs and blow up, this cop car drives my precious blue Feltzer into the ocean.

I lost it and got back to the beach to shoot everyone up. Next to this Buffalo, about 5 cop cars drive off the cliff and explode over and over, it was stupid!

I ended up running up the hill and the wanted level turned into a pursuit that ended in Rockefeller Plaza when I flew out my windshield - at like 25 miles per hour mercie_blink.gif - and got hit.

Two: After spawning at the medical center, I found this Ruiner drove towards Columbus Avenue.
There was this cop car in front of me and I just started shooting at it's occupiers - the sirens didn't even go off - and the car sped off, crashing into the U.L.C.P. building.
An intense chase already started. I kept heading down Iron Street West and found myself speeding through a few construction fences in Westminister, bordering Union Drive West. My car, and a cop car, hopped onto the median and went airborne over this red PMP 600 - which I shot at later - and the cop car flew over the concrete barrier and into some tree near the pier's main building.
I decided to drift onto that unnamed road in front of the main pier building - with cops shooting at me - heading north, and took a short cut through that huge parking lot building's roads.
My car flies off that curve on one of the parking lot building's roads, slides onto the ground and somehow smoothly drove over a concrete barrier.
What stunned me was that many other cops made it over to.
So I was now speeding north up some pathway to the right of the boardwalks - you know that weird sort of park west of Union Drive West - with these coppers right on my tail. My cars light rear end was slamming into a few people on benches along the way.
So I was like, "This sh*t is fun as hell" until I saw that there was this brick barrier ahead. I tried to brake but it was too late. My car slammed into that barrier, plummeting me out of the windshield. The other cars slam into my Ruiner so hard that it's engine ignites in flames.
I managed to take down the cops and got back in my Ruiner.

The rest of the chase was an intense chase through Northern Algonquin and down Albany Avenue, a car swap into a sexier orange Ruiner - with the sunroof and the turbocharged hood - more chasing, and a few shootouts.

I soon found myself near the underground biker club in Northwood and my car almost like automatically drifted towards the north towards that concrete walkway that lines most of Northern Algonquin.
I decided to take that route, and evaded the chase.

So yeah. Tonight was a fun, slightly weird night playing IV.

tl;dr: I had a few bizarre, like really bizarre, chases tonight.

No disrespect but stories like this with heavy emphasis on police are kinda tedious.

This all just sounds like you're simply causing pure havoc and mayhem in confrontations with police. Doesn't really classify as "WTF" in my books. These are things that are done in everyday GTA gaming.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Official General @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 12:58)
These are things that are done in everyday GTA gaming.

Well I have chases regularly, but these were just the weirdest out of them all. They left me feeling like "WTF just happened."
You may not classify them as a WTF moment but I do.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Sunday, Mar 10 2013, 19:30)

Well I have chases regularly, but these were just the weirdest out of them all. They left me feeling like "WTF just happened."

Of course, you can define it how you wanna personally define it, but I'm just saying it as it is. Crazy car chases and one-man army gun battles with police in GTA is really nothing special to boast about anymore.

I'm sure most other reasonable people on here who play GTA would agree on that.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE (Official General @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 13:36)

Of course, you can define it how you wanna personally define it, but I'm just saying it as it is. Crazy car chases and one-man army gun battles with police in GTA is really nothing special to boast about anymore.

Well, the chase was, well, usual. But I can say that tons of cop cars and enforcers and what not toppling on or near you and exploding after driving off a cliff is a but crazy, especially when you're not expecting it.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Kifflom112 @ Tuesday, Mar 12 2013, 05:18)
QUOTE (Official General @ Monday, Mar 11 2013, 13:36)

Well, the chase was, well, usual. But I can say that tons of cop cars and enforcers and what not toppling on or near you and exploding after driving off a cliff is a but crazy, especially when you're not expecting it.

I hear that. But I've been playing GTA games for over 12 years now, and if I start any kind of explosive, mass mayhem incidents with police in GTA IV, I normally pretty much expect most things crazy to happen. Still not really big a deal or 'WTF' to me.

I had a few moments I would class as the WTF moment. One example from my experience is when I was with Dwayne's boys in the Firefly Projects in Broker and I started a fight with some M.O.B gang members. Then all of a sudden, the Dwayne's boys and the gang members began firing shots at each other from both sides of a street with 9mm pistols and Uzis, bullets flew everywhere. Two policemen in a police car that was patrolling nearby saw the action and drove up to the scene of the gunfight. One of them got out of the car, but the other policeman was still sitting in the car when a stray bullet smashed right through his side of the car window and struck him in the head, killing him instantly, I could even see his blood spraying inside the car. The other policeman who did get out of the car then shouted out loud, "I don't get paid enough for this sh*t!", and then he gets right back in the police car and drives off without bothering to arrest or shoot anyone. He was clearly sh*t scared of it all and decided he want no more part in it ! The gunfight continued, and an SUV vehicle full of gang members drove by and sprayed the block with machine gun fire, killing both of Dwayne's boys in the end, but not before some of their own were killed too. Now I realized Niko was by himself, I simply jacked the nearest car on the street and fled the area to safety.

Now to me, that is a WTF moment. It's not something I always see in GTA IV.

Werebot
  • Werebot

Grand Auto Thefter

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:00 PM

When I accidentally dropped a grenade where Niko was standing instead of throwing it. Niko flew straight up into the air when it exploded, higher than the tallest buildings. It was actually pretty fun!

Also, another wtf moment was when Elisabeta shot Manny in that one scene. Just like that!

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

I was cruising along when I saw a Turismo beisde a pole. I got out of my current car and walked over to the Turismo. As soon as I touched the Turismo, it flipped over out of nowhere.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTA V/Online Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:31 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 24 March 2013 - 10:36 PM.

A lot of people already knew about the swing set glitch before they played GTA IV the first time and I was not one of them. I can remember that I was driving with a Turismo to a park because I wanted to run over all peds I see and then I crashed with the swing set - suddenly the car was heavily damaged and I ended up in being in Broker! That was a WTF moment and I did some research after that, and figured out that this is a glitch and it happens every time you are 'crashing' with the swing set.

KnowDude
  • KnowDude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

I was doing the third Jeff Encounter when the sports car just bumped into him instead of killing him and Jeff was still alive.

Happened to me a few minutes ago.

GtaVComments
  • GtaVComments

MUFC Champions 2012/13!!!

• Members

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (garywobby @ Friday, Jul 18 2008, 13:05)
My WTF moment came last night as I was playing the game, this is the third time i've played through the game and this has never happened before.
I was doing the mission "Out of the closet" where I have to kill French Tom for Brucie, I sat down and listened to him babble on for a bit and then decided I was bored of listening to him and it was time to shoot him, so I got up, pulled out my shotgun and fired .........right at the time a gang of four masked men in raincoats burst through the diner doors shouting "This is a robbery" and they all quickly turned on me because obviously I was packing.
Anyway I shot the one in my way and quickly ran outside only to find more robbers there having a shoot-out with the cops, I decided it'd probably be safer if I just quickly ran around the corner to my safehouse.

I call bullsh*t rolleyes.gif

I suppose my WTF moment was when I was I was just minding my own business, out by the middle park housing estate. I was walking around looking for a Sabre GT I wanted to steal because I seen it parked in a driveway the day before. I was walking through the neighborhood and decided to go down a slip lane to cut through the street. Anyway, there was a gang just chillin' by the wall. For whatever reason, one of them wanted a fist fight, so I thought I haven't got time for your sh*t. I pulled out a pistol and aimed at him but didn't want to fire in case the cops came and I couldn't look for my car. Instead of running, three gang members whipped out pistols of their own and opened up on me. I hadn't got armor on so I just sprinted round the block, however they chased me. I just stole a car and thought I'd drive off and hope the cops wouldn't catch me. However two of the guys stole their own cars and chased me for about 2 minutes before they'd both crashed.

It was weird, I'd never been chased down by gang members before and it was a bit of a rush. Every time I looked behind the guys were flooring it trying to catch me. I got away in the end though, still didn't find my Sabre GT though sad.gif

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

My WTF moment was when I walking on Quartz Street in Middle Park, when I see a Super Diamond being driven by a guy in a suit. I stood in front of the car & aimed at the guy to kill him to steal the car. I performed a head shot with my AK, with everyone running in fear, one person person yelling "ahh, I'm still a virgin", LOL. Once I was in the car, I moved for a few seconds, only to have a tramp steal my car, never to be seen again. So I waited for another to come.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:17 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 27 March 2013 - 12:54 AM.

WTF Moment 1:I've been trying to pwn Annihilators with a Skylift but my rotor and tail broke and I landed like this.
user posted image
Kinda wtf to me because of the way it landed. When I tried that again, it was impossible.

WTF moment 2: I was in the subway and I saw a prostitute. I went up to her and punched her. Suddenly the entire subway started attacking me for this.

WTF moment 3: I was driving in a Brickade and for no reason I got ejected into blue hell.

WTF moment 4: I were doing my favorite activity (Free ride on Rancher) and when he stopped, Niko was going up and he drove off suddenly and Niko got ejected in sky (not too high) and landed back in Rancher before he drove off again.

WTF moment 5: I was driving a Vader at top speed in the subway. I kept close to the wall (not too close) and before reaching station (I was far from platform) I fallen off the bike for no reason and got ejected with so much power that me and my bike flew past the station and landed very far from it in subway. I was like WTF especially that there was no train behind me and that I couldnt crash in the platform because i was far from it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users