Photo

WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
macorules94
  • macorules94

MACEDONIAN KING

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:03 PM

mine was when i discovered the car launcher (i discovered it myself...not on youtube)

i was running away from the cops and i drove into that lil playground and BOOM there i went flying completely out of the search zone

macorules94
  • macorules94

MACEDONIAN KING

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:11 PM

i have one more that i forgot about

I was getting chased by cops and i speeded down the street where your algonquin apartment was(and where my infernus was)

One cop stole my infernus and started chasing me with it ....f*cking bastard drove it in the f*cking lake sneaky2.gif

Ph3L1z14n0
  • Ph3L1z14n0

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (LAUGH_INSURANCE @ Jul 19 2008, 08:30)
My biggest WTF moment was when I shot a taxi driver and got a wanted level and I heard a cop saying over the CB "dispatch, we have an officer down".

You never know when those undercover cops can be biggrin.gif !!!

dragon0013
  • dragon0013

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:36 PM

My moment come when I was finishing a mission from Brucie when I got the beautiful and rare car "comet".
After I drive it to the savehouse then got off, I saw a car being jacked and then a police came then steal
my comet to chase that car.

Delano.888
  • Delano.888

Also known as Dx11

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (dragon0013 @ Jul 25 2008, 17:36)
My moment come when I was finishing a mission from Brucie when I got the beautiful and rare car "comet".
After I drive it to the savehouse then got off, I saw a car being jacked and then a police came then steal

That's why you should ALWAYS lock your doors wink.gif
(Hold the button while getting out of the vehicle)

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (Delano.888 @ Jul 25 2008, 17:44)
QUOTE (dragon0013 @ Jul 25 2008, 17:36)

That's why you should ALWAYS lock your doors wink.gif
(Hold the button while getting out of the vehicle)

I didn't know you could do that.
That sucks Dragon sad.gif

RockstarFan
  • RockstarFan

The Mean Bean

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:45 PM

I was messing around on my cheat save, killed a few cops, got into a chase on a freeway. Decided I had enough and dialed the wanted down cheat. The stars disappeared and just a split second after that a cop car comes up through the freeway road and just drives past me mercie_blink.gif

LegendaryJordan
  • LegendaryJordan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 01:15 PM

Right so this is a true story i'm not exaggerating things or anything, believe me. Or don't, i don't care.

Okay so i'm driving to the Bike Store with my friend just up from the Dock on Party Mode and we get there, but the usual glitch happens were they dis-appear so as usual, we circle the block and come back and they are they but on the way we seen this banged up pick-up that was brown. My friend was right beside me in a Turismo, i was in a Sultan RS so i pulled in front of it to get into it, it looked awesome, very, very banged up but it looked super rare.

As i pull up to it trying to stop it, the bastard rams me? I'm (obviously) shocked, it speed's away. My friend didn't see it because turned right and didn't believe me as i chased it, he followed just for the ride. I was trying to convince him, but he just wasn't having it.

So we catch up to it and damn is it fast, almost faster than both of us!? So i pop its left rear tire and my friend sandwhiches it with me but it rams him off-road and for a hundred metres or so he's on the grass, but see's a jump and jumps and (this was VERY sweet, i seen it) lands PERFECTLY right in front of it and starts shooting him with an uzi as i try to pop his other tire, i fail and it slows down and i crash straight into it.

It speeds away and as i try to regain speed, a fire-truck smashes into me from the side, im gutted and i spin away. From my friend (im still trying to catch up) i hear "OMG dude you werent lying this guys windscreen aint smashin and he's gainin on me.. shiit hold on mate (one minute later) Holy shiit, he's f*cked me against a tree, ive been tossed out of the car! Shiit he's running me over... Yeah i'm dead, that was wack, kill the f*cker please" so i race on and 2 seconds later i see his turismo smashed into a tree and tracks on the opposite side of the road. I drive on and see it, swaying in and out of traffic, i catch up to him.

Smashing him like 10 times over i finally had him smashed into a lamp post. I got out and cautously pulled up and wipped out a shotgun but he gets out, I shotgun him and he does that thing were just as your about to die you get off a shot and he shoots me, my health is fully down but he's dead, as i go to look at his body ( i shoot him 4 times btw) i see like a hill-billy with dungaree's on, and just as i get about 8 seconds of looking time in his car and as i'm about to get in it and take out my video camera, IT BLOWS UP!!!!!!!!!! My friend couldn't catch it but he laughed for like an hour.

PS - i swear to god im not lying and it was only me and him in the party and it was a genuinly rare car (i think)

WhittyC
  • WhittyC

sXe

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 03:55 PM

I was on my way to pick up Kate for Roman's wedding and I was going across one of the bridges and I bumped into the back of a taxi and the driver jumped out and was on fire! It's not like the cab blew up or anything either, and then it happened again a couple minutes later.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 08:12 PM Edited by Bates_GTA, 26 July 2008 - 08:14 PM.

I was having a police chase with the Cops, and i drove onto the path swerving in and out of the Ped's, then i look behind me and the Police cars just Mow down every Ped that i swerved lol.gif

DashBeagle
  • DashBeagle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:19 AM

My favorite moment was when I was on foot in FM. I looked up, and this guy was in a chopper being chased by the police. Then suddenly, either a rocket hit him or he clipped his tail off on a building, I forget. He came swirling toward the ground, crashed, and then moved just far enough so that the chopper rolled on top of me exactly. It was awesome.

WhenThugzCry(OG)
  • WhenThugzCry(OG)

Thug n!99a

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:53 AM

I always literally scream out like a little school girl "OOOOOHH MY GAAAWD!!!!" whenever I get rammed by a speeding car (that I'm shooting at) into the rear of another car and die instantly!

It's nuts! Niko's lower body is stuck between the two cars, blood splatters, Niko's torso falls ontop of the speedin car's hood, and the screen turns grey.

It happend twice.... both times I screamed like a little girl.

Smitty00
  • Smitty00

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 July 2008 - 06:13 AM

In the middle of Algonquin, pretty late at night, I see two cabs crash into each other. Naturally, both drivers get out and engage in a fist fight. Ill normally kill the "loser" of ped fist fights, so I wait it out and see. As Im watching, a Marbelle out of nowhere comes flying down the street and nails both of them, sending one into a cab and the other off onto the sidewalk. Both were killed instantly. lol.

Also, seeing a shootout between like 5 peds and 2 cops after leaving a Burger Shot is also interesting.

GTAaddictforever
  • GTAaddictforever

The Duderino

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:50 AM

My biggest GTA 4 WTF? moment was when I realized rockstar ruined gta4. i didn't think it was possible.

Mr. Someguy
  • Mr. Someguy

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (GTAaddictforever @ Jul 28 2008, 02:50)
My biggest GTA 4 WTF? moment was when I realized rockstar ruined gta4. i didn't think it was possible.

You hate GTA4, we get it, stop posting about it everywhere.

Bullet_Chris
  • Bullet_Chris

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:53 AM

I think this has already been posted>
My 1st wtf moment was when people were saying that the previous games are better or True Crime is better.
My 2nd wtf moment was when I heard that GTA IV is comming for PC.

AceOfDeath666
  • AceOfDeath666

That's What SHE Said!

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:02 AM

1st WTF: Me And 4 Friends Were Playing On Xbox Live And 1 Of My Friends Started Acting Crazy And Landed Attop The Building In South Algonquin With The Flat Roof With RPGs, An M4 And A PSG1 And 1 Guy Landed To Negotiate And He Let Us Take Him To Jail So He gets In The Maverick And As We're Flying Towards The Jail, My Dad Grabs The Controller And Flies DIRECTLY Into The Ground, Instant Explosion. But I Just Appeared On The Ground, No Health Loss.

2nd WTF: Me And 13 Guys Had 2 Mavericks With 3 Guys With Only M4s And The Other With Us With M4s Plus A Shotgun Guy, A Guy With An RPG And A MP-10 And Me With A M40 And We Landed And We'd Get Out And The Mavericks Moved To A Safe Location And We Started Shooting And Then We Had Cops Drilling Us And We Were Told By The Mavericks That The LZ Was Too Hot So We Were Running And The Guy Running Onfront Of Me Got Shot In The Head By A Cop And The Blood Goes On The Outside Of My Screen And I Screamed "JOHN'S DOWN!!!" And I Got Down And Fired At The SWAT, Took Down 6 Of Them And I Look Back The Mavericks Are Gone And I'm Looking Straight At 4 Cop Cars With Cops Getting Out And Then 3 Annihilators Swoop Down And Fired Enough To Get The Cops Attention And Another Guy Smashed Into Them With A SWAT Truck And I Got In And We Drove Away With 3 Annihilators Flying Above Us And Then We Hit A Cop Car And It Hit An Annihilator ANd All 3 Went Down And The Truck Was On Fire And I Got Out And Ran And Everyone Was Dead And Then I Thought I Was Gonna Make It And Then A Taxi Hit Me And I Died.

Benzoboy
  • Benzoboy

Like Ronnyboy, but better.

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:14 AM

My biggest WTF moment as such was when I was in south-east Algonquin at about midnight. I found a parked Feroci so I broke in and took it, as I was hotwiring it I notice a young woman standing on the side walk next to me, I thought "WTF" so I watch her for a couple of mins, after this I think "Sod it" and I drive off. The very second I hit R2 she goes "Where's my camera!?!?!?!" in a chinese accent.

So funny and unexpected.

gazgunman
  • gazgunman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

I was playing TDM once and I ran past a pedrestrian that was on the phone and she went 'Help, help they're shooting all around me!'

I thought that was pretty cool

cr416
  • cr416

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:08 AM

Check this out Petrovic shot and killed me in HN.
I was waiting at the safe zone so i decide to take a shot at Petrovic and as he fell his gun went off killing me (I didn't have much health).
F**king bastard, after all i've done for him.

beanmike206
  • beanmike206

• Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:59 AM

mine was last night. me and Banana_Poisoning were both on NRG 900 going across the bridge from dukes to bohan, where a load
of cars blew up. it blew me off the bridge into the water. suicidal.gif

albertico
  • albertico

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:52 PM

when i was in the misson three leaf clover. i was in a car then exited then i ended up in the subway

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (beanmike206 @ Jul 31 2008, 09:59)
mine was last night. me and Banana_Poisoning were both on NRG 900 going across the bridge from dukes to bohan, where a load
of cars blew up. it blew me off the bridge into the water. suicidal.gif

lol.gif
No way, never known the cars to blow up, i've seen then spawn randumly on top of each other. mercie_blink.gif

TheSpankerDom
  • TheSpankerDom

Spankin

• Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:40 PM

I was 1st place in a gta race with bikes, i was on the NRG and going up a hill. I hit a car near the intersection which sent me flying into one of those hanging stoplights. After i hit the stoplight with my body it proceded to fall on top of me, which killed me. I won the race anywayz.

Also getting a headshot on the guy who is in 1st seconds before the finish line is always nice.

Spwee1494
  • Spwee1494

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:43 PM

to add about the masked men, i was playing out of the closet on my second play through and had a similar experiance.

he talks, and right as im about to kill him a guy behind me, (idk if he had a mask, i died quick) pulled a shotgun out and killed me!

My theory is because he had relation to the Mafia and such, they might have been protecting him?

groome1320
  • groome1320

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:30 PM Edited by groome1320, 31 July 2008 - 11:35 PM.

right k im super cerial

i was walking around with a rpg as you do, and i turned the camera round and theres a 3 car pileup, and this old woman was yelling at the people cos she was the one under the car, i shot the other cars and the people came out and walked around like chickens for a while then the old lady ran over and hit me, it was like OMG WTF confused.gif twas epic

edit: and also i remebered i was flying around in the helicopter and i saw a tunnel i think its ca;lled boot tunnel i had all my mates in it and i was like WHIER GOING DOWN and i put the helicopter through the tunnel and they where like NOOO NOOOOO and then it crashed and the rotors came off and whatnot and i caused a massive pile up

and then lol

my friend was on getalife building saying "stay back homies im gonna jump"
and i was like NO jack NO then he jumped so i fired a rpg at him as he fell and it blew up in front of him and sent him back up to me nearly, he landed on a ledge

random

lets see whatelse

i was going around beating old women up right and the police ran after me then the old woman accidentally attacked the cop, then all these black people came over and beated the sh*t outta the cops lol, then i just watched and lol'd
twas epic

then i played world of warcraft smile.gif

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:35 PM

I was in Brucie's chopper, while he was flying to the Star Junction drop off, he crashed into a building!
Now I know what that funny crash message is for.

TheFMC
  • TheFMC

PlayStation 3 Exclusive

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:36 AM

My first WTF Moment was when I got smashed inbetween two cars at full health and died...

And my other one was when I was at a diner these men just walked in with guns and started shooting.(I was unarmed.)

FordRules..Period
  • FordRules..Period

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:41 AM

hmm,
My WTF!?! moment was today, I was on the nrg 900, and I had the bike maxed out and i was leaning forward for more speed, so i was crossing the bridge and i hit the slightest little crack in the road and i done about 2 front flips on the bike and landed and kept on going! it was insanse!

Und3r5c0r3
  • Und3r5c0r3

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:38 AM

I had a WTF moment. I walked outside one of my Algonquin safehouses, and the sky was all pretty, so I deside to admire the scenery. I walk over to these binoculars, and there's a guy using them, so I push him away. But he just walked right back to the binoculars and started looking through them again. I pushed him away once more, except this time I punched him in the face a couple times. But the guy just recovered and walked right back to the binoculars. Then I pulled out my pistol and shot him once in each leg. The guy fell down, but he got back up and limped (while holding his stomach) back over to the binoculars and started looking through them again.

I just said "screw it" and walked away. I would have killed him, but I thought he deserved to live. He stood his ground, and I admire that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users