Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:38 PM

there was once a hobo at my safehouse LOL

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:18 PM

I guess my wtf happened today, i was driving a pickup truck realfast in Algonquin and i saw a woman driver stopped at a stoplight so i rear ender her and her car cought on fire and exploded another car went around it and the wtf moment happened when a cop car went around it as well, in real life that wouldn't happened he would have called for emergence vehicles and arrested me.

BikoNellic08
  • BikoNellic08

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:47 PM

my car caught fire on the bridge from broker to algonuin, and i hailed a taxi, the taxi pulled over, INTO MY FORMER CAR and then BOOM! just survived, stupid f*cker hehehe

Drift_91
  • Drift_91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 August 2010 - 11:55 PM Edited by Drift_91, 27 August 2010 - 12:01 AM.

I just had this conversation with my friend:

Kyle ******* 6:45 PM i got to watch two people burn to death on GTA IV today
Kyle ******* 6:45 PM I pulled a hangtime on the avenue along the north coast of Bohan right before a red light and I was aiming for a gap between the cars stopped at the red but the f*cktard was half way in the other lane so i hit him and his car burst into flames, then the driver and passenger stepped out engulfed in flames
Adam **** 6:47 PM wtf?
Kyle ******* 6:49 PM lmao
Kyle ******* 6:49 PM i was wondering about that too, i'm gonna post it on GTA forums in the "WTF?! moments" thread

Never before, in any GTA game, have I ever seen a vehicle burst into flames, explode or take fatal damage in a single collision. And I've seen cars get hit a lot harder, I didn't even get thrown out the windscreen.

As most would be amused by such a sight I was slightly disturbed by it because I thought of what it was like to burn to death as I watched them squirm around half conscious. GTA is by far the most graphic video game I've seen to date, however I hope games don't get as bad as movies such as Inglorious Basterds.

Edit: I called 911 to see if LCFD could save them in time but by the time I could select 3 they were out so I called EMS (#2) and the stupid paramedic ignored them so I shot both and when the cops chased me I ran one over before taking off.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:59 PM

EPIC Moment captured by Henning92, Subscribe for more - Youtube.com/TECgaming - Tons of other WTF moments.

toni cinpriani
  • toni cinpriani

king of the road! Also a great hitman.

• Members

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:05 PM

let's see. In tbogt I was f*cking around, untill I saw Brian's house (tlad) I tried to walk to there, when I was by the door a taxi rammed me with high speed and I was like: Yeahhh right!

Mati
  • Mati

f*ck the planet till it spins on a broken axis

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:12 PM

My top 3 WTF moments that happened to me:

3. Hobo in safehouse
2. If I hit a car in high speed sometimes I just xplode.
1. Kate

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Drift_91 @ Aug 27 2010, 00:55)
Never before, in any GTA game, have I ever seen a vehicle burst into flames, explode or take fatal damage in a single collision.

It does happen in IV.

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Sep 29 2010, 19:34)
Never before, in any GTA game, have I ever seen a vehicle burst into flames, explode or take fatal damage in a single collision.

It does happen in IV.

It is my second favourite WTF.

toni cinpriani
  • toni cinpriani

• Members

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:22 PM

another happened today: I prank called the police and a fire truck with police officers in it showed up.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Improved 2010

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

People carjacking you, if you took them from their car and got into another one.
They just drive away as if it were theirs...

MurderMosquito
  • MurderMosquito

Drunken Dealer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:44 PM

I was doing the mission "No.1" for Brucie.
When is was in Steinway, another car mad me crash in to a wall, making Brucie and me fly trough the windshield.
Brucie fell in the water, however, I was still on land. I walked to see what had happened to Brucie, but then another race car suddenly run me over.javascript:emoticon(':furious:')
I was pissed of and tried to shoot the driver, and then a Manana hit me and the driver said "what the f*ck have you done to my car?!"

Drift_91
  • Drift_91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Sep 29 2010, 14:34)

It does happen in IV.

That was the first time it ever happened to me. It's happened a few times since.

I find it quite odd how it didn't happen for prolly over 50 hours of game play, now suddenly it happens to me every couple of hours or so.

Drift_91
  • Drift_91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:36 AM

QUOTE (toni cinpriani @ Oct 1 2010, 12:22)
another happened today: I prank called the police and a fire truck with police officers in it showed up.

That's pretty funny.

But for those interested, here's my theory:

LCPD are notorious for not being able to drive worth a horses hairy ass. They get into an accident, car's totaled. They comandeer a nearby firetruck and arrive at the scene. (assuming there was a firestation nearby.)

Drift_91
  • Drift_91

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:55 AM

QUOTE (The Lolwut Pear @ Oct 1 2010, 17:33)
People carjacking you, if you took them from their car and got into another one.
They just drive away as if it were theirs...

Lol, that's an awsome glitch. That'd make a good decoy in multiplayer if someone's after you and they recognize your car.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2010 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (Drift_91 @ Oct 10 2010, 22:36)
QUOTE (toni cinpriani @ Oct 1 2010, 12:22)

That's pretty funny.

But for those interested, here's my theory:

LCPD are notorious for not being able to drive worth a horses hairy ass. They get into an accident, car's totaled. They comandeer a nearby firetruck and arrive at the scene. (assuming there was a firestation nearby.)

the lcpd police must take driving leasons from the same driving instructor that the rest of the gta 4 ai drivers take their leasons from. biggrin.gif

Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:27 PM

Another recent WTF moment:

Playing around with cops, i reach the small 2 lane Bohan-Dukes bridge, i have 4 stars, im shooting cops etc...I get to the end, and shoot a Futo in its rear. In front of me there is a Enforcer roadblock. Futo is already going quite fast because the driver wants to escape, but it starts burning and he bails. Futo hits Enforcers and "removes" the road block. devil.gif

Mati
  • Mati

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:39 PM

icon14.gif nice icon14.gif

Yesterday, I found out, that if you pick up a burger and throw it at a hobo they sometimes eat it!

toni cinpriani
  • toni cinpriani

• Members

Posted 12 October 2010 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (mati1501 @ Oct 11 2010, 13:39)
icon14.gif nice icon14.gif

Yesterday, I found out, that if you pick up a burger and throw it at a hobo they sometimes eat it!

cool. ^^

I got another one today. I was screwing around in alderney. When I reached the massive manson ( the one with the maverick) I was shooting some people. They picked an ak-47. I didn't know there were gangsters too.

KrisAlicious
  • KrisAlicious

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:18 AM

doing the swingset glitch and then when i got shot in the air i went straight through a building accross the street. 2 glitches in a row!!!.

conscioushours
  • conscioushours

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2010 - 01:29 PM

I was doing the Out of the Closet mission, I shot the French Tom and after that Niko automatically called somebody (Brucie or Roman, not sure). While he was on the phone I didn't know if I should stay at the diner or what, but since the mission was over I decided to leave the place. Outside there were some random guys (not cops) who started shooting and since Niko was still talking he couldn't run or shoot or anything. They killed him while he was still on the phone but I passed the mission lol tounge.gif

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:31 PM

i recently got the trophy "key to the city" and i gotta say it's bullsh*t.

200 pigeons, 50 stunts, let alone all the other things...and for what?

i have to say i don't like rampages but i bought as many ammunition as i could carry (9999) trough the achievement. at least something to spend money on.

i saved. i loaded.
ammunition gone. everything set to normal.

lol.gif suicidal.gif cry.gif dozingoff.gif

W T F

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Jul 18 2008, 06:42)
Now i havn't seen a GTA IV version in this section so i thought i'd start one. Has anything ever happened to you on GTA IV and it's just like "ZOMG, WTF" well post what happened here, pictures and video are welcome colgate.gif

To start it off, i only really play GTA IV online, But the Swing glitch amazed me the most, so thats my moment, im sure theres more to come.

my wtf moment happened today, i was driving michelle back to her house after taking her out to drink and i was crossing the algonquin bridge and a car ahead of me drove off the side of the bridge. biggrin.gif

• Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:16 PM

It happened a while ago, but there was a guy up in the phone pole fixing something tounge.gif

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:14 PM

Not so much a WTF moment, but more of a silly bit.

I'm on yet another run through of IV.

You know the one earlier mission where you chase the dude(I forger who) up the building and then chase him along the tops until he runs out of room and is hanging on by the ledge? It's the first mission that gives you an option. You can either help him up or make him fall to his death. I alway kill him, so this time was no different.

After the cut scene of him falling to his death - you know when the game goes back into regular non mission mode. He ended up alive and standing right in front of me. I looked over the edge and saw his body dead and crumpled on the side walk. With great joy, and a smile, I pushed him off the building. When I looked over there were now two of him laying there ,dead, on the sidewalk - same clothes and same crumpled up position.

It made me smile.

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:03 PM

A fence fell on my player and killed him.

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 31 October 2010 - 03:36 PM

I just had the weirdest series of the weirdest things happening to me...

Ok, so I was just playing around, pretending to be a serial killer, and I found me a victim.
I followed him around in my car, to a dark street, and got rid of him, but a taxi was near - I hopped back into my car and followed the taxi.

To get the driver panicking I rammed slowly into him, thinking he'd speen away, maybe into a wall, giving me a chance to get him but instead, he hopped out of the car and started chasing me on foot.
On the way to my car, he got hit by a car, pulled the driver of it out and they had a long fight.
He took a beating and tried to escape, getting ran over (again) TWICE, first by a taxi, then by a cop. Guess what he did?
Started another fight, got his ass kicked again and then lay on the ground with only one bar of health left.

I watched him there, and just for the lulz called the paramedics. They ran over him and killed him and left.

Guess it's true, always check twice before crossing the road!

pauliux2
  • pauliux2

Guess who's back?

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 November 2010 - 05:32 PM

I don't know was this "WTF?" was here but...
I've called Dwayne's backup,i just wanted to play for fun so..I have got 4 star wanted level,then i got to helicopters and i flied to Happiness Island.I flied and Niko said:
"Sorry,but i don't need you anymore"
And those guys jumped out of heli..
And i was like...WTF?
(It happend on Xbox360)

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (pauliux2 @ Nov 2 2010, 17:32)
I don't know was this "WTF?" was here but...
I've called Dwayne's backup,i just wanted to play for fun so..I have got 4 star wanted level,then i got to helicopters and i flied to Happiness Island.I flied and Niko said:
"Sorry,but i don't need you anymore"
And those guys jumped out of heli..
And i was like...WTF?
(It happend on Xbox360)

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! WTF!!!! LOL!!!! lol.gif

MostOfAll
  • MostOfAll

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 November 2010 - 03:48 PM

During the mission in which Niko was supposed to kill Ivan Bytchkov, Ivan only ran up to the first higher level of the complex and got pretty much stuck at the stairs for some reason. He was still convincing Niko not to kill him. I never knew it was a possible option to spare him, so my only choice was to kill him. I shot him right at the spot. Consequently, I would never get the random encounter with Ivan, which also results to my not being able to get that "No More Strangers" trophy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users