Photo

WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

It's a wonderful horrible life.

• Members

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:31 AM

I was just chasing this guy in his Annihilator with my own, and was in first person shooting at him. Out of nowhere, an airborne airplane T-bones my helicopter, snapping off the rotors and sending me spinning down to my death. That's the first time a scripted vehicle owned me.

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2009 - 08:00 PM

Me getting killed by getting ran over by my own vehicle.

That_Guy28
  • That_Guy28

GTA MOD GOD!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:25 AM

Here is a wtf moment that I had today:

Please make comments and rate!

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (That_Guy28 @ Dec 15 2009, 03:25)

Yes a definite 10 out of 10 there! Did you happen to have a swingset in the boot by any chance? It finishes beautifully with Niko's "Forgive me..." icon14.gif

Fox_Xalian
  • Fox_Xalian

Consiglere of the Moretti Family-LS Commission

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE (That_Guy28 @ Dec 15 2009, 13:25)

i was waiting for the WTF moment, I thought to myself, where is it?? then it happened and i was laughing my head off. but how did that happen??

JoeVK
  • JoeVK

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:54 PM

A trainer.

That_Guy28
  • That_Guy28

GTA MOD GOD!

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:22 PM

A trainer.

I think it might be a side effect of a trainer I am using. For some reason whenever I am up against a wall or car and press the gas and the clutch at the same time it does that. notify.gif

I think the trainer isn't 100% compatible with the new patch. Sometimes random peds spawn out of nowhere and attack me!

JoeVK
  • JoeVK

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2009 - 11:02 PM

Lol, well there's another WTF moment! Homicidal peds spawning at random!

That_Guy28
  • That_Guy28

GTA MOD GOD!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2009 - 12:11 AM

Here's another WTF moment that I just happened to be lucky enough to get on a clip! I was trying to do the swingset glitch and then the WTF moment happened!

I think that trainer is messing up my game! I would uninstall it but I laugh so hard I almost fall out of my chair every time! lol.gif It gets kind of annoying when I am on a mission but it's still funny!

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2009 - 12:02 PM

I just had a massive wtf moment. I was in Broker and i wacked a random car with a baseball bat, and then another car sped up to me and ran me over and he got out and started shooting me along with 5 other people around me

gta4awesome
  • gta4awesome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:27 AM

Mine has to be i shot this hobo and he like breakdanced. i was like WTFBBQ.

supermortalhuman
  • supermortalhuman

522A4EA9

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:36 AM

Demoing the game to my friend, doing the "have a heart" mission. Demo'd the trunk/boot feature and then when I got to the mission dot/marker, it wasn't there, only on the radar, no in-world marker.

I could not get the trunk to open again, and submerging the car did not help - somethign disconnected it entirely from the mission and I had to die to end the mission, which worked like a charm next time through wow.gif

wtf! (moment)

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:03 AM

Involved in a cop chase in Bohan, I got Niko to jack a Biff truck at the construction site near his safehouse. Taking off towards Algonquin, over the bridge and then hurtling along towards Star Junction, chased by cop cars on a 3 star chase, Niko throws a grenade out, which blows up the closest cop car. The cop car rises in the air, ejecting one of the cops (who is on fire) into the open back of the Biff truck where he rolls around on top of the sand ballast in the bed of the truck, before he sort of shoots up in the air, back on to the road! And what was going through my mind: "Oh well, at least the sand in the back will help to put his fire out....". (Er, not in GTA it don't). biggrin.gif

gta4awesome
  • gta4awesome

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2009 - 12:23 AM

I did the swingset glitch in broker and landed on a building,got outand went flying I was so amazed all i could get out was "WTF"?! happy.gif

GTA_getaway_driver
  • GTA_getaway_driver

They see me Rollin'

• Members

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:44 PM

I'm just going to post some pictures of my experiences since I didn't find any ones I thought I posted here.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

HE DIED THIS WAY.... notify.gif
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I'm sorry if it's a page stretcher, but I'm just showing all this things I found playing the original IV (4), amazing what you find when you look closely at things....

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:30 AM

No page stretching, dont worry smile.gif

Nice pictures. Those billboards i've never seen before, love how randomly hilarious GTA can be.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:29 AM

The No Hidden Content This Way sign reminds me of something similar in GTA III when I managed to get Claude over a wall which seemed impossible. When he got over, there was a sign along the lines of "You shouldn't have been able to get this far!". biggrin.gif

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

It's a wonderful horrible life.

• Members

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (TonyClifton @ Dec 23 2009, 22:29)
The No Hidden Content This Way sign reminds me of something similar in GTA III when I managed to get Claude over a wall which seemed impossible. When he got over, there was a sign along the lines of "You shouldn't have been able to get this far!". biggrin.gif

Really? hahaha lol.gif That's awesome.

You gotta love rahkstar2.gif

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (LCstuntman @ Dec 24 2009, 06:37)
QUOTE (TonyClifton @ Dec 23 2009, 22:29)
The No Hidden Content This Way sign reminds me of something similar in GTA III when I managed to get Claude over a wall which seemed impossible.  When he got over, there was a sign along the lines of "You shouldn't have been able to get this far!".      biggrin.gif

Really? hahaha lol.gif That's awesome.

You gotta love rahkstar2.gif

Word.

zombieracer
  • zombieracer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:52 AM

I was driving the fasest car on the game......... i run afew peeps over... anyway, i was goin so fast that i cut someone clean in half! biggrin.gif

ikt
  • ikt

Toot!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 December 2009 - 12:04 PM

Sometimes when i throw a grenade, a car copletely disappears. Just... gone. I can't find it in the sky. tounge.gif

zombieracer
  • zombieracer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2009 - 06:40 PM

THIS IS A GIGANTIC WTF MOMENT!

I WAS FLYING IN A CHOPPER, AND START PLAYING ON THE PHONE... I DO THE CHEAT TO GET A BIKE. I TURN AWAY FROM THE SCREEN. I LOOK BACK, AND IM FALLING FROM THE SKY ON A FREAKIN BIKE!

I JUST OFF, HIT A CAR, WHICH HITS ANOTHER CAR, CRUSHING ME. AND I DONT FREAKIN DIE! devil.gif

Armaggedon Day
  • Armaggedon Day

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2009 - 01:41 PM

My biggest WTF moment was when i used the anhiliator cheat and flew to island of happines and i got off the anhililator and i flew falling all the way through the island and fall on water lol.

zombieracer
  • zombieracer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 04:39 AM

QUOTE (prymetyme @ Aug 6 2008, 23:09)
My biggest wtf moment has to be when i found out that its being released for the PC wow.gif

thats weird........ Not even big

I have t for PC, who cares, whats the prob?

oc student
  • oc student

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (zombieracer @ Dec 28 2009, 04:39)
My biggest wtf moment has to be when i found out that its being released for the PC  wow.gif

He was being sarcastic.

zombieracer
  • zombieracer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (oc student @ Dec 28 2009, 05:35)
QUOTE (zombieracer @ Dec 28 2009, 04:39)
My biggest wtf moment has to be when i found out that its being released for the PC  wow.gif

He was being sarcastic.

*slaps selfin head*

I'm a bloody idiot!

computergeek
  • computergeek

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:06 AM

The time I was gunning for 100% and my harddisc failed angry.gif

lord tammerlain
  • lord tammerlain

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:16 PM

I have two

first was in LATD. Johnny was over by the unique jump by the bowling alley in Algonquin (sp) and a cop car drops out of nowhere and explodes in front of him. I am guessing it fell from the jump, but I have never seen a cop car on those tracks

Second was far more funny.

Luis in BOTG was in the North Holland apartments shooting at cops as they came in the door, I was up to 5 stars and had about 12 cops on the ground some dead some heavily wounded. Suddenly a ped comes in the door with a micro SMG, and before I shoot him, he starts killing the wounded cops one by one. He kills about 5 then goes out the door never to be seen again

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:33 PM

I was being driven in Roman's cab through Booth towards Algonquin, when, somehow, a vehicle lost its back wheels and caught fire.

Though I only realized this when a screaming, afire pedestrian hits the windshield. lol.gif

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:38 PM

This WTF moment was a real surprise. Niko was driving away fast from pursuing cops and NOOSE on a 5 star chase, coming through Rotterdam Hill in Broker and into the pedestrian area just above where Brucie lives. Driving down the steps there and onto the circular area of that pedestrian area, I decided to drive Niko over the edge into Boabo, hoping to take a few following cop vehicles with him. Niko's car goes over and survives, and Niko crawls out. I run him through the alleyways in the area where he has landed, round the corner and smack into a platoon of crouching NOOSE operatives, with a bunch of cops either side of them. No time to stop, just keep running, I thought. Niko keeps running, they do nothing, Niko bumps into one and says "Excuse me" (!) and the NOOSE guy replies "Watch where you're going" (!), but apart from that they do not react. The wanted stars are on alert, but they just stay where they are. I keep Niko running right down that road before there is any reaction. Jacking a car, I get him out of Boabo and out of trouble. Why he wasn't shot to pieces, I do not know. I guess no-one was expecting him to drop over that edge. notify.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users