Photo

WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
HorseChoker
  • HorseChoker

Pedo

• Members

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:44 PM

I made an air flip buy driving into a side walk in full speed..i was like "how the f*ck"?

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:51 PM

Heh, I did a flip by hitting the piece of "street" that is missing near the poolhall.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:05 AM

Niko was having a great 6 star cop chase, ducking in and out of the alleys in Algonquin, from Iron Street and along to The Magic Curtain and beyond, popping around the corner for a sneaky blast. Brought him back to recharge his armor from the hidden stash in the small maze of alleyways in that building next to the Iron Street construction site, put in in a great position to mow down the cops and FIBs, and he was really doing well, when a helicopter fell through the open top of the area, right on top of Niko. End of story. F*ck it, I thought. notify.gif

SpecialAnimal
  • SpecialAnimal

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:16 AM

My WTF moment was when I was following a cop chasing down someone and he randomly shouted out "i'm gonna sh*t in your mouth!" I laughed for a while and then was like "why would you say that!?" It was an epic day for my GTA gaming lol.

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 November 2009 - 09:12 AM

Was doing a TMW with some people from the forums smile.gif

Steal the cars that the police are securing, easily done. Started driving down a straight road when all of a sudden alot more cars than normal spawned. With the high speed I was going at all i could do was smash into them. huh what luck, one of the cars was on fire.. Instant explosion, TheBruceter failed task sad.gif

niniafighter
  • niniafighter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:35 PM

my WTF moment was a month ago i was driving in liberty city with my comet i looked in the sky and i see 4 flying and spinning burning trucks i followed them and they don't stop to fly spinn and burn it was funny

after 30 minutes i just looked in the sky and i dont saw that from the right a very fast burning police car drive into my car and explode XD lol.gif

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:38 PM

Niko took Alex towards the city centre for a night out by helicopter, but I decided I had enough of her previous bitching, and landed it on top of a skyscraper so that her side was a step out on to a sheer drop. Sure enough, as they got out, she plummeted down, and I thought, heh heh heh, but then the caption came up on the bottom of the screen, to go back to Alex. Puzzled, I took the chopper over to the opposite side of the road on to another skyscraper to try and get a look at where she was. As Niko looked across to the building she fell from, I could see that she was hovering in mid-air, halfway down the skyscraper she dropped from! There was nothing for it but to get the sniper rifle out and shoot her in the foot. It worked, she landed on the pavement. "You have frightened Alex". Yep, guess I did. biggrin.gif

IllnessGTA
  • IllnessGTA

Wannabe killer

• Members

Posted 20 November 2009 - 09:52 PM

My WTF moment was;

I was driving a hummer and (btw, this has happened like twice) I crashed into a car and it flipped over. The guy came out and attacked his partner randomly! WTF

.2D
  • .2D

I Shed The Blood of Saxon Men

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:15 PM

I was on the forums, and GTA was idle and i was standing outside the hospital doing nothing, then i hear fighting, turn around and some random guy is punching me in the back of the head? What the f*ck?

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 20 November 2009 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Someguy @ Jul 19 2008, 08:07)
Ok, so a cop was stealing a car to chase someone (I forget if it was me or a ped).

Cop: Out of the car! Cop stuff!
*cop drives off*
Girl (on phone): Hello 911!? Someone just stole my car!

tounge.gif

Hahaha, yeah I had that once... haven't seen firefights between peds and cops before (only when I spark them). I want to see some carchases with peds against cops... not that frequent but just in some areas with 'gangstas/bikers'.

In SA it was a neat feature though it occured too much.

68torino12
  • 68torino12

The silent sniper

• Members

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:02 PM

My newest Wtf moment was actually on tlad but i thought I should put it here:

I was driving a hexer down the really big highway in alderny towards the industrial sites.I wasn't going very fast because i was trying to call some one(Terry I think).Then this taxi cut me off so I turned and hit the little sidewalk thing on the side and Johnny Flew like a cannonball!!
He went past the little beach and right into the water,but then the wtf part came. When I hit the water I telaported near brain's safe house notify.gif

SKYHAMMER
  • SKYHAMMER

Vercetti-holic!!

• Members

Posted 21 November 2009 - 07:46 PM

Mine was in TLaD too.

I was speeding down the Algonquin bridge on a Hexer and suddenly I saw this taxi stop right in the spot where I was planning to drive trhough so I hit the brake and the e-brake at the same time but coudln't slow down enough, I'm about to hit the taxi and I'm thinking "sh*t, Johnny's gonna fly real hard" then I finally hit the taxi... and it flipped!! it was like I hit it with a Patriot or something, Johhny didn't fall off the bike and his only reaction was "Oh maaan..." The taxi driver got out the car and tried to fight me. He ended up with a bullet in his head lol.gif

But seriously how many times you see a bike ramming a taxi AND the taxi ending up upside down?? WTF o.O

Lollercoaster
  • Lollercoaster

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:40 PM

Mine was just recently:

"GTA IV HAS ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR AND NEEDS TO CLOSE, WE'RE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, AND HOPE THIS IS A VALUABLE LESSON TO YOU NOT TO BUY A ROCKSTAR PRODUCT AGAIN. THANK YOU."

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:54 AM

I was roaring up one of the highway's in the wrong direction,hit a cop car almost head on and both flew out the windsheild. I was laughing so hard and didn't notice til the last second,I had a 1 wanted star from the crash. Just before one got to the driver side door,I got the hell out of there. tounge.gif

TheJokerr
  • TheJokerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:38 AM

We played Cops&Crocks 4vs4 One for All. I was in the crock team and the rest of my team was already in the boat , they parked it under the Algonquin Bridge. i jumped down , hit the boat and survived notify.gif biggrin.gif

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:01 PM Edited by Slamman, 02 December 2009 - 11:31 PM.

I'd been in some hot pursuits, just today and something odd happened to me, I'd thought about if this thread was still easy to find, well, needless to say, I forgot what I was gonna report, but if I remember, I'll just edit it in here. Nice to know the thread is not hard to find!

I was trying to evade police by switching vehicles and driving slowly, even though you are typically freaking out about being seen, well, it seems to prove rather effective, unless the top is off, and it's a convertible!

My WTF moment I just remembered.... I had finished a "show" with Roman at the Cabaret in Hove Beach, when that lets up from the performance, the room was crowded, I point my gun, with Roman there, waiting to leave, of course this is suicide, as Roman nearly always is a bullet magnet, etc. Anyway, we DO make it outside as the place ERUPTS in gunfire. He was obviously not the only one packing heat!!

We get outside and grab a car, but sit there watching through the crack of the door, patrons running out in large number at the outset. It was amazing, the thing I love the most about this game over any other! The AI peds and NPC actions, audio as well, can't be discounted.

Simply amazing, WELL, two of the armed gunmen make it to the street, and start shooting, we drive to the corner, make the turn and watch and fire out the window (at least NIKO does!) More gunmen appear from the club, it's a Wild West shootout in the street!!

The cops also soon come, and our car bursts into flame, at this point it gets trapped amongst other cars in the street as well, at least two were driven by the gunmen who left the club. I was REALLY tempting fate, let me tell you!!

We got out of there, but had to swap cars with Roman following me, of course, it's damn lucky we got out of there, then the police chase was on! If you find you're in deep with the cops, finish a date or start a mission (marker) and they will end, you'll successfully bribe all of them, so to speak. Interesting date in Hove Beach as usual!

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

It's a wonderful horrible life.

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:10 AM

lol ^^^ lol.gif

That sounds epic.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:25 PM

Looked on YouTube, didn't see much in terms of Perestroika shoot outs, I think variations on that chaos for the YT viewers would be GREAT entertainment, let's get on it! I've had plenty of shootouts in Hove Beach, and typically I get coaxed into fireing shots and the police notice that right away, so I'll be shooting Po-po as well as gangsters in the area. Even driving through some known gang area, fire some shots from your truck or car and see what happens!

zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:41 PM

the other day i shot a taxi driver in the face and he drove forward. nothing unusual about that except his car started climbing in the air and stopped 20 feet above the road, before it fell back to earth.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (zeppelincheetah @ Dec 3 2009, 22:41)
the other day i shot a taxi driver in the face and he drove forward. nothing unusual about that except his car started climbing in the air and stopped 20 feet above the road, before it fell back to earth.

lol....Sounds like a cross between Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Taxi Driver. biggrin.gif

Brevich
  • Brevich

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:00 AM

I was with 3 stars and a cop come right in front of me and killed me(low health), then my combat shotgun that I was holding hit the ground and shoot the cop that killed me, I was like ''WTF that was awesome!!''

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (TonyClifton @ Dec 3 2009, 23:38)
QUOTE (zeppelincheetah @ Dec 3 2009, 22:41)
the other day i shot a taxi driver in the face and he drove forward.  nothing unusual about that except his car started climbing in the air and stopped 20 feet above the road, before it fell back to earth.

lol....Sounds like a cross between Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and Taxi Driver. biggrin.gif

I've seen more texture errors then that happen, but when motorists fall on the accelerator and wheel, the car speeds off at that point, it's always a hoot!

Ryder 556
  • Ryder 556

derp

• Members

Posted 06 December 2009 - 01:56 AM

Last night I had a 4 star wanted level and I see a taxi come speeding down an ally. The ally was occupied with a few cops so I'm like "Yes. f*ck up those cops Mr. Cabbie" but what happens? The cab misses all the cops and comes and rams me in a wall. Once I get up I see three, yes three. f*cking NOOSE officers in the car. I was lolling so much I decided to get a few pictures.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:04 PM

After bitching to myself about badly flown cop choppers dropping out of the sky on top of Niko, when I have managed to get a cop chase going for ages, the tables were turned as Niko was penned in a corner, shooting it out with a vast horde of NOOSE guys in an alleyway. I thought he was about to get whacked, when this cop Maverick dropped beautifully through the gap in the buildings, right on top of the NOOSE guys, and kindly exploded. This was the signal for Niko to exit right, running. cool.gif

J.A.G.
  • J.A.G.

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2009 - 04:57 PM

Lol, sweet.

A few days ago I was being chased by the cops, and my bullet riddled battering ram (aka Rancher) caught fire. Feeling suicidal, I stopped and got out, intending to go out in a hail of gunfire at the pursuing police. As more than a dozen cops surrounded me, the Rancher exploded, and somehow I caught fire. As I rolled on the ground screaming, I fired the M4 in my hands, spraying lead wildly. Not only did I shoot every single cop surrounding me, but I killed all but 2! I was already laughing from watching a flaming Niko firing his M4 while rolling around and screaming, but when I saw 2 cops staggering away hunched over, and the rest dead, that made it all the more funny! For me it was more of a "Holy sh*t no freakin' way" moment. Must be some of that "Red Army" training Brucie's always talking about.

Rag
  • Rag

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (J.A.G. @ Dec 12 2009, 12:57)
As I rolled on the ground screaming, I fired the M4 in my hands, spraying lead wildly. Not only did I shoot every single cop surrounding me, but I killed all but 2! I was already laughing from watching a flaming Niko firing his M4 while rolling around and screaming, but when I saw 2 cops staggering away hunched over, and the rest dead, that made it all the more funny! For me it was more of a "Holy sh*t no freakin' way" moment. Must be some of that "Red Army" training Brucie's always talking about.

That's just hilarious! biggrin.gif

That_Guy28
  • That_Guy28

GTA MOD GOD!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2009 - 07:50 PM

Once I was on a date with Kiki, driving around in my red Infernus. I hit a pole. It didn't break; instead my car went flying trough the air. (the swingset glitch X5) I have been able to repeat ths glitch. It is on the PC version. It also works on the Xbox 360 version, you just don't go as far. There is a big thick pole somewhere in the first island that you start in.

My Infernus was on fire and it went flying across Librety City. I jumped out and so did Kiki. I landed in a pool and about 5 feet to my letf, Kiki laned on the sidwalk. It said in red letters "kiki has been killed".

That was my biggest WTF moment ever!

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 14 December 2009 - 12:10 AM Edited by Bates_GTA, 14 December 2009 - 12:19 AM.

Some of these sound EPIC. Especially Slammans, would have been great to watch. I find myself watching random WTF moments on Youtube, all taken from GTA. Possibilities are endless.

For example:

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Rag @ Dec 12 2009, 17:05)
QUOTE (J.A.G. @ Dec 12 2009, 12:57)
As I rolled on the ground screaming, I fired the M4 in my hands, spraying lead wildly. Not only did I shoot every single cop surrounding me, but I killed all but 2! I was already laughing from watching a flaming Niko firing his M4 while rolling around and screaming, but when I saw 2 cops staggering away hunched over, and the rest dead, that made it all the more funny! For me it was more of a "Holy sh*t no freakin' way" moment. Must be some of that "Red Army" training Brucie's always talking about.

That's just hilarious! biggrin.gif

Yes, I think you could be right about that "Red Army" training. It seems to figure in a lot of WTFs! biggrin.gif

Were
  • Were

Pc gamer

• Members

Posted 14 December 2009 - 06:59 AM

Plumbers skyway, police chase, Annilihator, RPG

Shot the helicopters tail off, it exploded and I got a pidgeon kill tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users