yess
  • yess

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Jul 19 2008, 21:47)
Oh yes there is.

the highway to hell.

You can manipulate the speed of the traffic by moving you'r camera in different direction.
Exsample: if you look in the direction where the cars come from and turn the camera so tht you are looking acros the road,
cars will speed up to max speed and in great numbers.

The place is here

http://snapmap.wikig...dex.php?437,222

I had pileups and xplosions lasting 10 to 20 min's just by doing nothing else but looking.
You can use the walkway running along the highway to have a good look, and position you at the last car in the pileup, when new cars crash move to that spot and moving you'r camera as i told.

takes a little getting use to but you will be rewarded with a major pileup, xplosions and flying people al over.

Ahaha, nice. I didn't know this! Ill certainly give this a crack, So you look forwards as from there side and the pile-up will begin?

You will get the catch.

Try this: when looking at the direction where the cars are comming no cars spawn or maby one or two in the distance, when you start turning the camera away, still looking at the road they will come, fast and alot,if one car stop the pileup will start.

Sometimes you will need to help whith a greanade, throw it at the front of the pileup and it will all come toyou.

But it's all in the camera manipulation.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (yess @ Jul 19 2008, 22:01)
Oh yes there is.

the highway to hell.

You can manipulate the speed of the traffic by moving you'r camera in different direction.
Exsample: if you look in the direction where the cars come from and turn the camera so tht you are looking acros the road,

The place is here

I had pileups and xplosions lasting 10 to 20 min's just by doing nothing else but looking.
You can use the walkway running along the highway to have a good look, and position you at the last car in the pileup, when new cars crash move to that spot and moving you'r camera as i told.

takes a little getting use to but you will be rewarded with a major pileup, xplosions and flying people al over.

Ahaha, nice. I didn't know this! Ill certainly give this a crack, So you look forwards as from there side and the pile-up will begin?

You will get the catch.

Try this: when looking at the direction where the cars are comming no cars spawn or maby one or two in the distance, when you start turning the camera away, still looking at the road they will come, fast and alot,if one car stop the pileup will start.

Sometimes you will need to help whith a greanade, throw it at the front of the pileup and it will all come toyou.

I get it. I have noticed this aswel, Lookin towards traffic and nothing comes but keeping your camera another way for a while, everything and anything appears. Nice one.

yess
  • yess

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:15 PM Edited by yess, 19 July 2008 - 10:18 PM.

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Jul 19 2008, 22:06)
QUOTE (yess @ Jul 19 2008, 22:01)
Oh yes there is.

the highway to hell.

The place is here

You will get the catch.

I get it. I have noticed this aswel, Lookin towards traffic and nothing comes but keeping your camera another way for a while, everything and anything appears. Nice one.

One cool thing abaut this is, when one or more cars have xploded the cars comming and hitting the wreck's will xplode first time. Also if you came to the place on a bike, more bike's will spawn sending the driver flying when hitting the wreck's.

One and only spot and my absolut favorit.
This will only work along the walkway, when you'll get past it on either side the car's will go slow.

mrkeg
  • mrkeg

Drift King

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (garywobby @ Jul 18 2008, 13:05)
My WTF moment came last night as I was playing the game, this is the third time i've played through the game and this has never happened before.
I was doing the mission "Out of the closet" where I have to kill French Tom for Brucie, I sat down and listened to him babble on for a bit and then decided I was bored of listening to him and it was time to shoot him, so I got up, pulled out my shotgun and fired .........right at the time a gang of four masked men in raincoats burst through the diner doors shouting "This is a robbery" and they all quickly turned on me because obviously I was packing.
Anyway I shot the one in my way and quickly ran outside only to find more robbers there having a shoot-out with the cops, I decided it'd probably be safer if I just quickly ran around the corner to my safehouse.

you're so full of sh*t that you're constipated.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (mrkeg @ Jul 20 2008, 03:10)
QUOTE (garywobby @ Jul 18 2008, 13:05)
My WTF moment came last night as I was playing the game, this is the third time i've played through the game and this has never happened before.
I was doing the mission "Out of the closet" where I have to kill French Tom for Brucie, I sat down and listened to him babble on for a bit and then decided I was bored of listening to him and it was time to shoot him, so I got up, pulled out my shotgun and fired .........right at the time a gang of four masked men in raincoats burst through the diner doors shouting "This is a robbery" and they all quickly turned on me because obviously I was packing.
Anyway I shot the one in my way and quickly ran outside only to find more robbers there having a shoot-out with the cops, I decided it'd probably be safer if I just quickly ran around the corner to my safehouse.

you're so full of sh*t that you're constipated.

LOL, lets not start a war off, but that is hard to believe lol.gif

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 01:44 PM

Not really a wtf moment but more of a funny one.

It happened just now, i was in bohan, walking down the street, i accidently bump into a hooker, she punches me in the face just as a cop car passes by, the police start shouting "freeze!". I was like "cool, ive never stayed and watched something like this", so i waited, the hooker goes "be nice and i'll f*ck you hard" lol, the cop then says "how would you like to be in a dark cell with me". I, obviously thought he was referring to her, so im like, wow, this is a cool situation in GTA IV, but then i turn around and see the officer staring at me, the one who spoke!! Thats when i was like WTF?? lol biggrin.gif

SJT
  • SJT

Im a loser.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:23 PM

I crashed into a van and 2 people fell out the side door after the van hit a cop, and the cop drove right over them killing them and silling money everywhere.

And the van driver buggerd off with his van wrecked and 2 of his passengers killed.

snoweater
  • snoweater

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:15 PM

i was doing a burnout with my car and both my back tires popped lol

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (snoweater @ Jul 20 2008, 16:15)
i was doing a burnout with my car and both my back tires popped lol

ZOMG WTF! wink.gif
Aha, i love conversations between Ped's. lol.gif

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:01 AM Edited by CryptReaperDorian, 21 July 2008 - 12:05 AM.

QUOTE (MckMan31 @ Jul 18 2008, 20:37)
Has anybody ever seen the youtube video where this guy is using a bunch of cheats and he slams his heli into a building and loses his tail and rotors and is flying towards the ground when he suddenly uses the fix cheat and barely hits the ground and flies away.

I do that all the time, I'm like usually probably 10-20 feet above the ground and I use the cheat to repair my helicopter before I hit the ground. It is pretty damn easy to do.

Not really a WTF? moment, just funny and cool, was when I was here where one of unique jumps are (http://snapmap.wikig...dex.php?118,446) and I went off it during a police chae and I landed my car safely but the cop's car blew up. But really, my WTF? moment was when I was driving a motorcycle and it flipped backwards and Niko stayed on it and he looked like he was planted upsidedown while still on the motorcycle. I'll try to upload a video, but it'll take a while since I have dial-up, the video is 13 seconds long (it'll probably take around a hour to upload to Youtube).

Und3r5c0r3
  • Und3r5c0r3

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:12 AM

I was driving around near a gas station. Then the gas station suddenly blew up (on it's own) and a ped that was walking around yelled "sh*tcock!" and ran into the street, where he was hit hard by a vehicle. Then the driver got out and said something along the lines of "That was f*cked up!" and then got back in his car and drove away.

k1224
  • k1224

The Irish Boss

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:11 AM

My 'WTF' moment was when I call the police during a gunfight and when they killed the guy, one of the police said" what is the problem here?"

seth 0497
  • seth 0497

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:29 AM

my moment was when i jumped off of the get a life building and i survived losing only half of my health wow.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:18 PM

I tried the Pile-up on the motorway, and it worked a treat even had some people flying out of the front window happy.gif

VenGyr
  • VenGyr

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:26 AM

I was at the beach in alderney fooling around, and i shot a woman in the head with the sniper, i turned around and then turned back around and she was running withouth a head. So i started shooting her with the sniper, but she didn't even fall down, she just kept running, her back turned all red from the blood. Eventually she died tough. Pretty weird bug.

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (VenGyr @ Jul 21 2008, 20:26)
I was at the beach in alderney fooling around, and i shot a woman in the head with the sniper, i turned around and then turned back around and she was running withouth a head. So i started shooting her with the sniper, but she didn't even fall down, she just kept running, her back turned all red from the blood. Eventually she died tough. Pretty weird bug.

That's quite a lie, people don't lose their heads in GTA IV, and also I wounds really don't show up on every part of the body that easily.

Mr. Someguy
  • Mr. Someguy

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:31 AM

At a car pileup, I called 911 and asked for a firetruck. But the firetruck crashed full speed into decked out Sultan. The impact of the firetruck ramming the back of the car was so forceful, the driver was launched out the windshield, even though his car was stationary.

yess
  • yess

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Jul 21 2008, 21:18)
I tried the Pile-up on the motorway, and it worked a treat even had some people flying out of the front window happy.gif

Cool! It's a good spot to have some fun tounge.gif

Prfctpersistent
  • Prfctpersistent

Your Royal Pain In The Ass =] Currently Ranking 9

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:15 AM

my WTF moment was when i played Team death match today online and i was about 2 seconds from being run over by a huge truck and all of a sudden it disappeared so im just like O_O wtf? then all of a sudden it REappears from behind me and smashes right into me and kills me. my next is quite similar im shooting a guy running across the street when he disappears and appears behind me i turn to shoot him again then he disappears AGAIN and then appears on the corner it was very wtf

masonnnn
  • masonnnn

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:02 PM

trying to kill myself by jumping out of a helicopter and landing in a pool. GG =_=

AdamDW
  • AdamDW

Welcome to BurgerShot Muuuuufu*kaa!

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:08 PM

waking up after saving the game, walked over to the stairs to exit the safehouse (bohan) and fell down them as if i was drunk, very funny lol.gif

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:22 PM

I had two just yesterday. I had finished "Taking in the Trash" and had stolen a red Habenero to get to the next job. I was speeding away from the waste disposale center when I swerved around a car at a red light. I swerved again to avoid oncoming traffic and somehow rode right up onto the front of another Habenero (maybe it was a Perennial, though). The weight of my SUV caused all the windows on the other one to explode simultaneously.

The next was when I was chasing Luca to get the diamonds back. After he crashed the car in Middle Park, I gunned the Banshee's engine and made the same jump as him, hitting a pillar at the exact same time as I hit the ground. The rear of the car popped into the air at a 45 degree angle and slowly slammed to the ground.....landing right on one of the targets.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:54 AM

I've had a few recentley online, Can't think of them now, apart from the one where my bike turned over and my head was buried under ground but my bike was facing downwards happy.gif Dov3434 & GTCharged were witnesses to this one.

Doctor Emmett L. Brown
  • Doctor Emmett L. Brown

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:21 AM

K here is one so I was in a cab right so I jumped out at full speed and you know the poles by the TW@ internet cafe in Northwood well... Niko opened his legs and his johnson got hit by the poles... Wait he got up and was fine... I think he would be not ok he would have an injury

BiGsMoKe18
  • BiGsMoKe18

The Fat Man

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:46 AM

I literally said "What the f***" and started laughing when I heard this conversation after the mission where you have to shoot down a helicopter with Little Jacob.

Niko-*Calls U.L.*

Niko-"I shot down the helicopter."

U.L.-"You think I don't know that? You think I've been sitting here scratching my balls with my head up my ass?"

Niko-"I'd be impressed if you had been."

Niko is so damn funny. lol.gif

Doctor Emmett L. Brown
  • Doctor Emmett L. Brown

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (BiGsMoKe18 @ Jul 24 2008, 03:46)
I literally said "What the f***" and started laughing when I heard this conversation after the mission where you have to shoot down a helicopter with Little Jacob.

Niko-*Calls U.L.*

Niko-"I shot down the helicopter."

U.L.-"You think I don't know that? You think I've been sitting here scratching my balls with my head up my ass?"

Niko-"I'd be impressed if you had been."

Niko is so damn funny. lol.gif

he's sarcastic isn't he... I remember when he was in the first mission with U.L. paper the guy said "Your gonna be working for us now..." Niko says: "Hooray" "Ooo a man that's sarcastic keep your f*cking attitude straight."

Plank.
  • Plank.

2*9; 9L; 6+D; 7; (2*45)+C+LS;

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:49 AM

While on mp, I was speeding down a road near the Firefly Projects. I came up towards another player who was standing under the arch near the swing glitch. I came straight toward him and he shot a rocket at me right when I ramped. I jumped over the rocket and ran him over. It was awesome! happy.gif

Lupis_Wolfe
  • Lupis_Wolfe

Lupis Wolfe

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 01:53 PM

Heh....I think ii had one of the greatest "WTF?!?!" moments ever....actually, it was more like an "Oh....Sh!t...." moments...

Okay so...I was hanging out with Packie, wanting to go see a show. we were in dukes/broker, so we decided on the russion club with the really cheesey [yet often hilarious] performances. Just so you know too, the house was packed...almost every seat was taken. Well, it just so happened that i was seated behind this fat guy, literally blocking my view of the stage when the camera would switch towards it. Needless to say, I spent almost the entire show staring at his back and became quite livid. After the performance, I decided to "teach him a lesson" and punched him in the back of the head...

Really.....bad......idea....

Not 3 seconds later, almost every...single....person stood up in their seatpulled out a weapon of their choice, and aimed at Packie and me. Well...I figured it was about time for me to make an exit and ran full speed out the theater, firing behind me with my Desert Eagle and Packie in tow. Bullets were whissing past us like crazy, completely perforating the side of the Comet I had parked outside. Thankfully, both of us were able to escape with our lives.

I really wish I had it on camera when everyone just stood up and aimed at me....it was just the most hilarious sight ever!!! XD

KeithDapper Kombo
  • KeithDapper Kombo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:15 PM

The other day I was driving a comet and got into a huge accident. I was thrown through the windshield. When I got up and made my way back to my wrecked car and got in...I set off the alarm! Doubleyoo Tee Eff

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (Lupis_Wolfe @ Jul 24 2008, 13:53)
Heh....I think ii had one of the greatest "WTF?!?!" moments ever....actually, it was more like an "Oh....Sh!t...." moments...

Okay so...I was hanging out with Packie, wanting to go see a show. we were in dukes/broker, so we decided on the russion club with the really cheesey [yet often hilarious] performances. Just so you know too, the house was packed...almost every seat was taken. Well, it just so happened that i was seated behind this fat guy, literally blocking my view of the stage when the camera would switch towards it. Needless to say, I spent almost the entire show staring at his back and became quite livid. After the performance, I decided to "teach him a lesson" and punched him in the back of the head...

Really.....bad......idea....

Not 3 seconds later, almost every...single....person stood up in their seatpulled out a weapon of their choice, and aimed at Packie and me. Well...I figured it was about time for me to make an exit and ran full speed out the theater, firing behind me with my Desert Eagle and Packie in tow. Bullets were whissing past us like crazy, completely perforating the side of the Comet I had parked outside. Thankfully, both of us were able to escape with our lives.

I really wish I had it on camera when everyone just stood up and aimed at me....it was just the most hilarious sight ever!!! XD

Aha, yeah i love stuff like that, where they all gang members do you recon?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users